What Happens in a Houseful of...

By cran-noodles

this book is CANCELED, meaning it will no longer get updates or be finished. You just moved into a small hou... More

Chapter 1: Moving in... With boys
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- FITNESS-4-U!
Chapter 8: Who? And Why?!
Chapter 9: Why Las is the way to go.
Chapter 10: Karaoke and Music
Chapter 11: Truth or Date?
Chapter 12:But La-a-a-as..
Chapter 13: Garrin and... Mojang?
Chapter 14: Date gone.... right?
Chapter 15: Braids
Chapter 16: Photographs
Chapter 17: Red, red, so, so red.
Chapter 18: Secrets?
Chapter 19: Secrets Can't Stay Secrets Forever
Chapter 20
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Chapter 21

750 28 3
By cran-noodles

   I denied Tom's wishes and preceded to the house as fast as I could. As soon as I got there, I went in and yelled "Tom?"

   He soon yelled back "Y/N?" Sounding shocked. I followed his voice, but already knew where he would be. I removed the paintings and pressed the button, revealing the door. I saw Tom standing there across from Tord, who was wearing a soldiers hat.

    "I don't you not to come here!" He yelled. "And how did you know about this place?" He sounded angry.
    "I'll explain it later, it's a long story." I said quickly, walking into the room across from Tord.  "Why are you here Tord? What do you want?" I questioned him.
    "I just came here for my hat!" He said happily with a smile. "It goes really well with my giant robot." It took Tom a second to process that.
    "Wh-" Tom uttered out, then cut off by a loud noise and a bunch of smoke. I closed my eyes tight so they wouldn't get irritated from the smoke. Tom then grabbed my wrist and rushed my along the hallway. Holes were being knocked through it from a blaster coming from Tord's robot.

    "I told you not to come here!" Tom yelled. "Now look!"
    "So what? This is my fault?" I shouted, still running along.
    "Of course not!" He jumped up, avoiding a shot. "But you could get hurt! I couldn't live with myself if you did." I could hear the far in his voice. I looked over at his face.

Why did this have to happen today of all days?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.3K 51
05 - 11 - 22 You are the sister of the infamous Tord Larsson. Tord has convinced Edd to let you move in. What will happen when you, the sister of the...
8.2K 262 25
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...
137K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
15.4K 512 26
DISCONTINUED (Y/N) has been kicked out of her sisters home in Kentucky, due to a drunken rage. She moves in with her best friend Matt all the way in...