playing with fire | taerose 🌹

By mariaburlow

"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out." More

-
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Final.
Sequel is up!
First chapter to sequel is up!

12.

5.2K 237 67
By mariaburlow

A/N: were about to see what this tongue can do. 👀 okay, enjoy the chapter!

-x-

"I want to taste you...." his words singing just what I wanted to hear into my ears.

He tossed his beanie off, his beautiful brown locks hiding his devilish demeanor.

I nodded my head in agreement, letting go of the back of his neck and I began to relax my body, sitting back comfortably as I propped myself up on my elbows, just enough to see Taehyung.

Taehyung slowly moved his hands to my hips, his fingers lingering to the band of my pajama shorts. He tugged them down calmly in no rush, slowly taking them down my legs and he tossed them to side.

His eyes lingered over my lower areas, licking his lips as his gaze went over my hip bones. Nervously, he slipped his fingers until the thin banding of my panties, tugging them off me. His eyes would linger to mine to make sure I was comfortable with what he was doing. It was like he wanted me to be aware of what he was doing, that I was watching his every move. I watched his hands manage to slip my panties off completely.

I heard him exhale a sigh, looking down at my area as I parted my legs enough for him to move in between. His hands were on my sides, holding my body tightly in his grip as he started at  the middle of my torso, slowly leaving a trail of wet kisses down to the right side of my hip. I closed my eyes, each kiss causing a tension between myself, and I bit my lip from trying not to make a sound.

Taehyung stopped at my hip, slightly kissing the crook of my hip. He gently nibbled it, biting it enough to give me pleasure instead of pain and I held in a whimper. He lifted his head from my hip to look at me, and I felt him put a couple fingers near my area, rubbing against my entrance. He stroked my fire gently, his eyes flickering to mine devilishly to see my reaction.

My mouth fell open, my stomach muscles tightening as I propped myself up just enough to watch the magic he was preforming.

Taehyung got a smirk, bringing his middle finger gently over my clit, stroking it just enough to send a small ripple of pleasure.

"Does that feel good?"

I let out a small whimper, biting my lip as I looked down at him toying with me.

"Y-yes..." I softly cried.

With a swift stroke, his hand left me and he positioned himself. His big hands grasping my bare pale sides, my legs going over his arms and he leveled himself to the entrance of my area. He held onto me firmly, and I felt his wet mouth gently glide over the most sensitive part of my body.

I closed my eyes, throwing my head back to just enjoy what was going to happen. I let out a soft sigh as I felt his lips gently kiss the top of my clit. My hips jerked a little, and he grabbed onto them tightly, his finger tips gripping into my skin to hold me down as he kissed it again.

Taehyung dragged his tongue out of his mouth, licking it carefully, a small wave of pleasure rippling through me. I grasped the counter, my mouth letting out a soft moan. He smirk grew on his lips before he went down on me again.

I felt his tongue drag against my clit, dragging it up and down, then he sealed it with a kiss and my hips bucked again.

"Taehyung...." I moaned as he started to pleasure me quicker. His tongue going over me, his tongue was wet enough for it to glide over me perfectly. I placed my hand in his hair, running my fingers through it as he worked his tongue on me.

I moaned again as I felt his tongue circle onto me, ripples of waves vibrating pleasure throughout my body causing my legs to shake. I couldn't take it. He felt so good. He was taunting, teasing, he was making me feel good.

He knew what he was doing to me.

The pleasure he was making me feel was out of this world. I kept moaning, I could barely keep myself still. His tongue played with me, every stroke just causing the fire to rise between my legs.

"Fuck, Taehyung..." I moaned, I felt his wet lips kiss the top of my clit and I felt as he moaned against my area.

I sat up quickly, and Taehyung gripped my thighs, his eyes trying to play like they were innocent when we met.

"Fuck me." I begged.

Taehyung kind of stood up, his hands letting go of my of my thighs and he worked his palms up my sides.

"You want me to what?" Taehyung played dumb, his lips forming a smirk as he his eyes went to mine. He was waiting for my answer.

"I want you to fuck me." I demanded, feeling a little bit more confident.

My hands quickly went for his waistband, tugging on it for him to remove his joggers. I watched as Taehyung straightened his body out, his hands going to his waistline and removing his clothing.

My eyes trailed to his hard manhood. I felt a craving come over me.

Taehyung walked over to me, his eyes looking stern and serious.

I got a boost of confidence in myself, I wanted to show him I needed him. I needed him inside me now.

I bent over and spit quickly over his cock, taking my hand and rubbing it up and down his shaft, making it perfectly wet for him to enter me with me little effort.

Taehyung presses his lips together, his breathing changed as he felt me working my hand on him and I heard a deep growl come from the back of his throat.

"You......" He muttered, taking his hand and pushing me gently down onto the counter, and scooted enough for him to have easy entrance.

"You're asking for it."

I felt him as he began to enter me, my walls stretching around his manhood. He slowly arched his hips into me, my body taking every inch that he had to offer.

I watched as his lips fell open, moaning as our bodies slowly met. My walls tightening around him as he was completely inside of me.

It grew quiet. His gaze was on mine, my mouth falling open a little as I adjusted my body. My hips rocked as I positioned myself better, and Taehyung's lips gasped. Just the tiny movement I made was enough to make him react.

I kept my body still, his pupils dilating as he looked at me. He smiled with just his lips, and I softly looked back at him.

Taehyung arched his hips further deeply into me, my mouth falling open as I felt a moan creep up from the back of my throat. He gently rocked himself in and out of me, and I kept my eyes on him.

The gaze, the pleasure alone was making this moment more intense. I started to meet his hips with mine as the pace began to quicken.

He began stroking himself in and out of me, his hands going to the crooks of my sides, taking my body and roughly moving it to intensify the pleasure.

I could hear him grunting, each time our hips would meet, and I couldn't help but repeat the behavior towards him.

His hips started to buck into me harder, every inch of him coming into my body deeper. I cried out in pleasure, my eyes going to his and I watched as he licked his lips from the sight of my expressions.

"You feel so good." Taehyung mumbled, his hips grinding into me harder and I groaned again at how good he was making me feel.

I felt my body getting hot, his hands starting to lose their tight grip on me, his fingertips piercing into my skin to hold on as he pounded me harder. He was panting in pleasure, his hips pumping into mine, I could barely hold in what I was feeling.

That feeling was creeping up on me again. That cry of pleasure that could make a girls knees weak. Taehyung did that to me.

"I'm...." I muttered while letting out a moan. I bit my lip as I looked down at him entering me roughly and he responded back to me the way he knew best.

"Cum for me, Rose." Taehyung groaned, his eyes demanding me to do what I was told.

I felt my legs starting to shake, my arms barely able to hold myself up. "Fuck! Fuck....Taehyung!" I cried his name as I felt him stroking the right spot inside of me. A small ripple of pleasure was coming through and I knew I was almost there.

It almost looked like Taehyung could get off by the fact that he could make a girl cry like that for him. I could see it on his face, he loved every second of it.

I kept riding him into me, deeper and harder. My body was shaking but I kept with the rhythm we had.

Taehyung suddenly switched it up, placing his thumb over my clit, rubbing it effortlessly in the right pattern that was intensifying everything I was feeling in me.

I closed my eyes, savoring the moment that was leading up to what felt like ecstasy.

"Rose, look at me when I make you cum." Taehyung demanded, his thumb working harder over me and I felt my legs start to tremble. What started out as a small ripple was turning into something more.

My eyes shot to his, my eyes couldn't leave his. I felt connected to him. That everything is okay. It was like a feeling of love, but then again I'm not sure if that is the word I was looking for.

This heightened experience was creating a bond, a bond that I needed him to touch me...

I needed him to fuck me.

I grabbed onto his arm as he pumped his hips harder into me, stroking me roughly with his manhood and at any moment I was going to burst into satisfaction.

"Taehyung....I'm....." I managed to say before I felt him grab onto my sweaty back, bringing my body close to him. He thrusted into me roughly and an ocean of pleasure waved through my body and I felt us both moaning on top of our lips, kissing each other with passion.

We sat there, his forehead pressed against mine. I listened to him trying to catch his breath, and if I listened closely I could probably hear his heart beating at the same pace as mine.

Taehyung wrapped his big arms around my neck, bringing me in, placing a hand on the top of my head, bringing me close to his chest. He showered me in kisses on the top of my head, just trying to catch his breath.

I tried to breathe in and out. What I just experienced was unlike anything I had ever felt with someone else. And the fact he was so affectionate afterwards, I didn't want to let go of him.

"I hope the ice cream didn't melt," I heard Taehyung pant. "It's hot in here."

I giggled to myself. "I thought you weren't worried about the ice cream."

"When I have a beautiful girl in front of me all to myself, ice cream is the last thing on my mind. But now....I kind of want some ice cream." Taehyung chuckles before he let go of me.

He was still breathing heavy and he stood so confidently in front of me without any pants on and I covered my mouth.

"Get dressed, I'll get us ice cream." I giggled again and Taehyung covered himself up.

Taehyung grew shy, suddenly turning around searching for his clothes.

"I see your butt." I joked to him and Taehyung picked up my shorts, tossing them into my face.

"No, no you don't." Taehyung teased, sticking his tongue out at me and I hopped down off of the counter, putting my pajama shorts on.

I watched as Taehyung started to dress himself, and pulling his hair back into his beanie. I curled my hair behind my ear, watching him and he walked back over to me.

I felt him put his arm around my waist, kissing my temple.

"Come on, finish getting dressed, then let's get some ice cream and then we're going to bed." Taehyung smiled and I nodded in response.

He's the best babysitter I could have ever asked for.

-x-

A/N: wow. This was a fun chapter to write! First off, I want to say: thank you for those who comment and write the most amazing things to me. It makes me happy when I see all the nice comments of those enjoying my content. I am working SO HARD on this book. I want it to go somewhere. I want it to be entertaining and crazy hot.

My book got over 200 reads in less than 24 hours. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy when I saw that.

So thank you to those who are making this worth it to me. I'm having so much fun writing this story. Thank you for always hyping me up. Y'all know who you are. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 71 42
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴇᴀꜱʏ." ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʀᴜɢɢᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʙʏ ʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍ...
124K 10.6K 74
771 101 36
"𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞"