Bought And Sold /zarry /Hybri...

Af skillaudontknow

When Zayn makes his weekly routine to a hybrid agency to calm his nerves but wound up with something he didn'... Mere

part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39

part 2

2.3K 73 20
Af skillaudontknow

He was trembling like a leaf the whole way. But that didn't stop me from doing what I had planned. I'm going to chain him wip him and have my way with him and then simply take him back. I smile already feeling a bit better.

It's a cold-hearted thing to do really but I have a heart I do, that's why I get the bad ones , they deserve it.

We pull into my driveway he hasn't said a word the whole way. I opened his door for him and drag him inside.

"Take off your shoes" I tell him. He complys quickly. I lead him to a back bedroom but as soon as he takes a step inside he freezes.

"I didn't tell you to stop come now." I say tugging his arm I lay him down on the cot and chain his wrists I also put a collar on him with a chain connected to the wall above the bed.

He seems worried but stays quiet that is until I take my belt off. He tenses up.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be." I say. I raise my arm and wip him with the belt as hard as I can across his torso.

He let's out a loud cry trying to grab for his stomach but the chains stop him. "P-please stop."

I raise my hand to wip him again. "You deserve this you've been a bad boy today." I wip him three more time until I saw a little blood on his thighs his cheeks stained with tear stains. It made me feel bad a little bit.

With difficulty I took his pants and lace panties off.

I unzipped my pants and was about to pull them before he backed up so far on the cot I don't even know how he did that there's no way he didn't hurt himself the chains are really tight. "N-no p-please d-dont touch m-me p-please." He begged.

I sighed. "You need to be punished." I said sternly yanking his hips down. I put my length against his hole but he wouldn't stop fighting. "P-PLEASE s-stop." He shuts his eyes more tears coming out.

"And why not?" I ask. He looks at me eyes wide and puffy. "I-ive never." He trails off looking down.

I let out a grunt whipping him again. "DONT LIE TO ME TO GET OUT OF PUNISHMENT BOY." I yell. I whip him again and again.

"I'm s-s-sor-sorry." He sobs. "Your a slut don't play tricks your getting your punishment. "No please p-please." He cries.

"Cut the shit Harry i know what you did, not listening to an worker that's not being a good boy now is it." He looks at me confused before something else shone threw his eyes something I didn't understand. He started shaking uncontrollably.

I went and placed my hands on his shoulders. "They tried to rape me." He whispered.

"They what?" I say.

"T-they tried t-to r-rape m-me." He says again. My eyes darken and I lift my hand. He flinches and I quickly put my hand back down. "P-please d-dont t-touch me there." He begs.

"You assualted him?" I said. He started crying again. "T-they wouldn't let me go i didn't want them inside of me." He says and I couldn't do it I couldnt hurt this creature he wasn't a bad boy.

"I-im sorry." He whimpers hiding his face in his arms. I couldnt do anything but watch him, I wanted to hurt the men that did this to him. What do I do now I can't take him back there for them to take his innocence it's not right.

I walked out of the room leaving him in chains. I go to my bedroom and sit in my bed. "I specifically asked for a bad one and they give me this what am I gonna do." I ask myself.

I sat there for I don't know how long before I remembered the hybrid was still in there I quickly grabbed one of my smaller t-shirts and yoga pants, don't ask why I have yoga pants.

I walk back in and find Harry asleep he had his wrists pulled up to his face letting out little puffs of air. I cooed at the scene. His kitten ears twitched a little and his tail swooshed back and forth. "You look like a little kitty." I whisper as I gently shake hi. Awake. "Huh?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing love, put these on." I unchain his wrists and help him to stand up. He wobbles a bit grabbing me for help. I lift his shirt up and cringe a little seeing the purple and red welps on his torso I made. He doesn't even bother to look. Is he used to it or something?. I hand him the grey shirt I picked out for him but before he pulls it in I notice not fresh but a couple day old blade marks on his hips.

I placed my fingers on the cut causing him to flinch. "Who did this to you." He looks away not making eye contact. I lift his chin to face me. "Kitten, who did this to you?" I ask again.

"I can't tell." He says. My eyes darken. "You need to tell me right now who did this to you." I gritt threw my teeth.

He looks into my eyes and parts his lips. "A-anthony." He says.

"Who's anthony." I ask

"H-he works there." I nod my head and pull him closer to my chest after he gets the shirt on.

I comb threw his hair a few time before I get an idea. "Follow me." I tell him. I lead him out into the living room and tell him to sit down I bring him a glass of tea and a blanket. "Here." I say.

"S-so your a virgin?" I ask. I couldn't help him I didn't expect this nor ask for this I was expecting to bring a brat home teach him a lesson and send him back but there's something about him. He nods his head.

"A-are you going to send me back?" He asks , when I looked at him he dodged making eye contact and looked away. I scooted closer to him.

"Not if you don't want me to." I say. What was I thinking?. His ears perked up and he made eye contact with me. "Really?"

I chuckled "really." I say. He smiles just a tad but I can tell it's a bit forced he can't fully trust me yet, I mean I did just beat him pretty bad and I feel terrible for it.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

22.6K 901 18
Zayn is the alpha Louis is the omega What happens when they meet Will they fall in love or will Zayn reject him Warning this has swearing and boyxbo...
6.8K 228 5
"It's unbecoming of a male of the Tomlinson family to be brought up as an omega." His mum says at least, still not looking at him. He can feel Mark's...
3.3K 151 2
You don't do what you're told. Bend and break, bend and break.
38.1K 1K 39
When June , an omega finds his husband cheating on him , what is he meant to do especially when his alpha threatened him not to tell anyone in the fa...