The Star and The Fangirl - A...

By YesNoYes1

A short story where Lisa, who lives in Thailand, fangirls over Jennie, a famous singer from Korea. Lisa gets... More

Chapter 1 - Jennie's Twitter Announcement
Chapter 2 - Chaeyoung to the Rescue!
Chapter 3 - Chaeyoung to the Rescue, Once Again!
Chapter 4 - The Wait and the Travel
Chapter 5 - "...as if it's my last"
Chapter 6 - Lisa's Legs Have a Mind of Their Own
Chapter 7 - "Now, will you show me the photographs?"
Chapter 8 - "...my friends call me Jennie"
Chapter 9 - The Nicknames
Chapter 10 - The Concert
Chapter 11 - The Aftermath
Chapter 12 - "I'm such a fangirl!"
Chapter 13 - Jennie's Second Radio Interview
Chapter 14 - Lisa's Emotional Roller Coaster
Chapter 15 - Lisa's Morning Text Messages
Chapter 16 - What Jisoo Wrote vs. What Jennie Wrote
Chapter 17 - "I think we've been distant."
Chapter 18 - "I really want this!"
Chapter 19 - Working on "Old Lisoo"
Chapter 20 - "We're like a happy family."
Chapter 21 - Lisa Fights Back
Chapter 22 - A Night out with Chaeyoung
Chapter 23 - Points
Chapter 24 - Getting the Job
Chapter 25 - Acceptance
Chapter 26 - Time and Courage
Chapter 27 - The Breakup
Chapter 28 - Sunday
Chapter 29 - "...how can I not think about Thailand?"
Chapter 30 - "It's all happening..."
Chapter 31 - Chaeyoung's Departure
Chapter 32 - Jisoo's Birthday Vs. Jennie's Birthday
Chapter 33 - "In another life..."
Chapter 34 -"Although!"
Chapter 35 - Falling
Chapter 36 - Chaeyoung's Birthday Wish
Chapter 37 - The Nerves
Chapter 38 - Bagels
Chapter 39 - Jisoo and Juice
Chapter 40 - "And Twice."
Chapter 41 - Homer Simpson
Chapter 42 - Foolish Enough
Chapter 43 -"...we're Lili and Nini!"
Chapter 44 - Chaeyoung, the Captain of the SS Jenlisa Kimanoban Ship
Chapter 45 - How Theories Kept Lisa Awake
Chapter 46 - Jennie's Discovery
Chapter 47 - Nayeon Learns About Lisa
Chapter 48 - Nayeon Learns About Dowoon
Chapter 49 - Archery and Dancing
Chapter 50 - Jennie's Trilogy
Chapter 51 - Influence
Chapter 52 - Two Detectives Kissing
Chapter 53 - Another Familiar Face
Chapter 54 - Another "I don't know"
Chapter 55 - Lisa Taking the Hit
Chapter 56 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 57 - Two Detectives Sharing a Drink
Chapter 58 - "...Feel, heal and reveal!"
Chapter 59 - Better Than Expected
Chapter 60 - "Something will change eventually..."
Chapter 61 - Might
Chapter 62 - This is the Life
Chapter 63 - How Jennie Connected Lisa with Twice
Chapter 64 - Lisa's Birthday
Chapter 65 - "...precious baby..."
Chapter 66 - How Seoul Threw a Party
Chapter 67 - That Time Jennie Called Lisa "a naughty, naughty girl"
Chapter 68 - Coco and Pura
Chapter 69 - The Chemistry
Chapter 70 - Oblivious
Chapter 71 - Lanterns and Wishes
Chapter 72 - 3:23
Chapter 73 - What Chaeyoung Did While Lisa Was Away
Chapter 74 - "I should be calling you "Miss Park"..."
Chapter 75 - Lisa's Pondering About Last Night
Chapter 76 - Revealing the Truth
Chapter 77 - Chaeyoung's Excitement over Winning the Bet
Chapter 78 - "Playing with Garbage"
Chapter 80 - Chaeyoung to the Rescue, for the Third Time!
Chapter 81 - Ups and Downs
Chapter 82 - Relationships
Chapter 83 - Hips
Chapter 84 - Jennie the Savior and Lisa the Cook
Chapter 85 - Sitting
Chapter 86 - Jisoo's Big News
Chapter 87 - "3P"
Chapter 88 - Jennie the Leader
Chapter 89 - Dynamics
Chapter 90 - A Determined Lisa and a Flustered Jennie
Chapter 91 - Lisa's Surprise
Chapter 92 - Official
Chapter 93 - Names and Nicknames
Chapter 94 - Unexpected Changes
Chapter 95 - A New Arrangement
Chapter 96 - Ending on a High Note
FURTHER READING

Chapter 79 - "Layoung"

17.1K 478 113
By YesNoYes1

Jennie was relaxing in a hotel in Osaka when she went through her phone and saw that she received a mail.

Oh, I wonder what this is about... Oh it's Lisa! The photos already? Wow, she really works quick, that photo agency really should be proud of her work!

She then read the little message Lisa left for her in the mail.

Awww... She blushed. She instantly felt her cheeks burn up. Whoa... This... This never happened. Me falling that fast for someone.... I know it's corny but... She really makes me feel special when she writes cute stuff like this. Jennie just couldn't stop smiling, she read the little message over and over again.

Amazing photos of an amazing performer... It's so simple, yet it means so much... It's not overblown, it's not full of cliche lines or anything.... Not that I would mind that coming from her, but this is just... She really knows how to put a lot of things into a simple line....

Jennie was lying on the couch, melting from reading the line over and over again while also looking at the photos.

I didn't expect anything less from Lisa. These are perfect. It's amazing how much talent she has for this kind of thing... Ah... But I do miss her now... Okay, I have to get away from those thoughts or else I'll get blue... And I can't get blue, there's a lot of things I need to work on now that I'm here in Japan...

Jennie then smiled and replied to Lisa's mail, writing:

Amazing photos by an amazing photographer :*

She then mused - Heh... I can be clever too! After that she turned on the TV to watch a movie so that it would help her to fall asleep, hoping that all of that would make her think less about Lisa so that she wouldn't feel sad about missing her.

I hope she's having a great time in Korea... When my tour ends and when everything stops to be so hectic, I can't wait to videocall her and just look at her small, squishy face hihi! She thought to herself before she closed her eyes. She was so tired from traveling that day that she immediately fell asleep.

Lisa however was in her room in the hotel, awake. She was waiting for Chaeyoung to arrive but was feeling sleepy a bit. Her phone vibrated and she saw that it was a mail from Jennie.

Oh, my poor baby is probably tired from her flight and she still managed to find the time to write me back... So adorable! She thought to herself before even opening the mail.

Wait... "My baby"? Whoa, I got there fast, didn't I? I can just hear Chaeyoung's voice screaming from this hotel window, going "WHIIIIIIPPED".... Oh Chaeng is even funny in my head hehe...

She then read Jennie's reply and melted the same way Jennie melted upon reading her mail.

I find it amazing that it took us this long to realize that we're actually pretty in sync with each other and that we think so alike... And we like a lot of the same things even though we've been brought up completely differently.... Now, some people believe in soulmates... I... I just like to enjoy reading these six little words by my bab-... Oh, there goes "whipped Lisa" again... Okay, let's get back on track... I just like to enjoy reading these six little words JENNIE wrote... Heh... I would definitely pamper her the first chance I get, so... "My baby" isn't really that much of a stretch haha.... Oh yeah.... Yup. Definitely whipped.

Lisa just had to admit to herself that she fell hard for Jennie and that these cute nicknames she was giving to her weren't anything unusual.

She'll probably be busy till the end of her tour so she probably won't be able to do videocalls... But that's okay, we've talked about it, I know her schedule will be packed... I really can't wait to be able to talk to her more, though...

Lisa continued to watch TV. She still felt sleepy but she wanted to wait up to see Chaeyoung and to ask her how her evening with Yixing was.

I mean... I can't wait to hear the details! But hmmm... Maybe I should go to sleep after all? I mean, she probably won't hang out with him for only two hours... And why would she? She's got an excellent chance to hang out with a celebrity so... Maybe they'll even go for a full night out, who knows? Okay, I'll go to sleep and set up the loudest ringtone, so if she calls me or texts me about any changes in her plans, it'll wake me up and I'll be able to hear it. Lisa thought confidently as she went to get ready to go to sleep.

After she brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas, she received a call from Chaeyoung:

"Heeey! I didn't expect a call this early!" Lisa spoke cheerfully.

"Heeey! Well, we've been eating dinner and having fun for three hours already so..." Chaeyoung replied in a similarly cheerful tone.

"It's been three hours already? Whoa, time flies!"

"Yeah, I bet it does, Jennie's new girlfriend!" Chaeyoung teased.

"Oh, shut up!" Lisa blushed at hearing the term.

"Or whatever you two are calling each other!" Chaeyoung replied smirking.

"Where are you calling me from, by the way?"

"Oh, I'm in the elevator, I just called to announce myself haha. He drove me to the hotel so that's why I didn't call sooner."

"Oh, look at that... How gentlemanly of him!"

"Haha, I do agree!"

"Well, see you soon then!" Lisa replied.

"See ya!"

Chaeyoung entered Lisa's room soon afterwards. Lisa just grinned upon seeing her.

"Why are you grinning so hard?" Chaeyoung asked with a confused smile.

"Because I know you had a fun! That is your "I had fun" face." Lisa replied, still grinning.

"I don't have a "I had fun" face, what are you talking about?" Chaeyoung defended with a smile.

"It doesn't matter hahaha... I know you did."

"I did." Chaeyoung shyly admitted.

"Oh... Tell me more, tell me more!" Lisa was eager to know.

"Weeell... We got to the restaurant I talked to you about before and he made a reservation for us."

"Oh wow!"

"Yup! He really wanted to show his appreciation towards my work... The place we went to, ugh... I just have to take you there as well one day, it's really something else... And then you can show it to Jennie." She winked at Lisa when she said that last part.

"Khm... Okay..." Lisa's smile was still staying strong on her face upon hearing those words but she didn't know what to add. She just imagined herself with Jennie in such a restaurant and smiled.

"Anyway... daydreamer... We had a really nice conversation about our current lives. He's going to record with Exo pretty soon as well, which is awesome! I liked their stuff when there was eight of them, but I really can't wait for the whole group to be together..."

"Agreed" Lisa added quickly.

"And yeah... We talked a lot about our current lives, about his family... He wanted to know a lot about me so I talked for a while so that happened as well..."

"You don't seem too impressed by him." Lisa noted.

"Well.. Mostly because I've known him for six months... This wasn't a "new person" that I've discovered. He's still "Yixing". Now I just had a chance to actually see him... But I did fangirl a couple of times... Not my proudest moments, but... yeah..." Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... I had like a 3 minute speech on how I liked the evolution in their sound along with their live performances... It was just awkward... Luckily, he was really kind and completely understood where I was coming from so... My dignity survived!"

"That's always nice to hear!" Lisa noted a small smile appear on Chaeyoung's face as they were sitting on the couch.

"So... Are you two going to see each other again or?" She casually asked.

"I... I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... We have each other's numbers... But I've already helped him with everything... So I'm not working on his cases... Which means, the only reason to see each other would be to hang out casually... Which we did not discuss..."

"Oh... Okay... But... Would you like to hang out with him casually?"

"I don't know that either... I mean, yeah... He's funny, he's smart, he's very caring... But he's also a very busy person, so I don't know if there would be a chance for us to hang out casually..."

"That's not what I asked, is it?" Lisa smirked.

"Huh... I guess it wouldn't be wasted time if we could hang out again... It certainly was entertaining, even though it was just a dinner... You can definitely have a lively and interesting conversation with him so... That's nice!"

"I love how he's "just Yixing", like he's not even a part of one of the biggest bands in the world..." Lisa giggled.

"Hahaha well, what can I say? If I start to think too much about it, I will probably faint. Fangirling would be bad for my health!" Chaeyoung chuckled and Lisa joined in.

Chaeyoung then added:

"Oh, I told him about my archery... Hahaha... He then told me a story from his childhood, it was so funny... He basically went into the woods with his friends and played Robin Hood for three days... He would only go home to eat and sleep and he never once broke character... He said his parents were utterly confused at the time..."

"Oh wow... A cute childhood story..." Lisa was smiling again.

"What?" Chaeyoung was confused.

"Nothing... I'm just thinking of a cute ship name..."

"Lisa! It's nothing like that! It was just a cute story..."

"I know, I know... But you know... You remembered it and you talked so fondly about it, a smile on your face and all... And you know, you give ship names all the time!"

"Alright... Let me hear you try!" Chaeyoung wanted to know what Lisa would come up with.

"Chaeyi!" Lisa proudly exclaimed, causing Chaeyoung to burst out laughing.

"Oh Lisa... So bad.... I can't believe I'm actually helping with this, but... "Layoung" never came to your mind?"

"Oh wow, that's right... Huh... It's amazing how quickly that came to your mind... It's as if... As if you thought about it before..."

"Nope."

"You have, haven't you? I know how your mind works!" Lisa pointed out.

"Ugh, fine... But only because my mind likes to come up with that stuff...."

"Whipped." Lisa murmured.

"Shut up! Am not! He's.... A nice guy."

"A nice guy you're whipped for." Lisa murmured again, causing Chaeyoung to jump on Lisa as she started to tickle her again.

"HAHHAHAHAHHA Okay! Okay! You're not whipped! HAHHAHAHAH... But... HAHAHHA... It's weird.... HAHHAHAH... How you're all defensive about it!" Lisa barely finished that sentence which made Chaeyoung stop tickling her.

"Oh, I said something interesting, haven't I?" Lisa pointed out.

"Yes, yes you have.... Huh... Well... It really doesn't matter... We're probably not going to see each other any time soon so..."

"Why don't you ask him if you want to know more about how you feel?" Lisa asked.

"Huh... I guess I could... There would be no harm. I... I might as well do that. But tomorrow... Now I just wanna chill, relax and watch a movie with you before we fall asleep."

"I'm with ya, captain!" Lisa approved.

After the movie was finished, the duo got ready for bed and easily fell asleep.

"Layoung"... How come I never come up with cute stuff like that? Oh Chaeng, you're so adorable! Lisa mused before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 86 11
Collection of erotic stories with these wonderful girls involving all possible types of fantasies!
6K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: ▪︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennie▪︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
143K 4.9K 32
[Story includes MATURE CONTENT throughout.] The Jennie I was, so fearful of letting anyone inside her world, has turned to pouring her heart into the...
51K 2.3K 90
"Who loves the moon won't settle for stars, Lisa" ~Rosè "I didn't know I could get drunk without even drinking, I didn't know getting drunk would be...