The Bet - [Manan] #Book1 | ✓

By senora_fro_hos

- D I V E I N T O L O V E - • THE BET - BOOK 1 Manik is a guy who doesn't believe in love or in any rela... More

characters + concept
New Cover
zero
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
SHOUT OUT
twenty eight
My Socials And Other Works
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
S E Q U E L
PROJECT PERFECT BOYFRIEND
Thank You!

five

6.9K 416 76
By senora_fro_hos

Both paused and navya went to window to see who had come. She jumped and spoke teasing smile, "Go miss your Prince charming has arrived."

Nandani's gave her a disbelieving look and after making herself presentable she went downstairs navya unlocked door for her. Aryaman took her hand in his and opened passenger side door of car for her to get in. Both got sit and he drove car to towards the destination.

Hope this date will come up with a good change. That's all nandani could wish for while looking at the breath taking view from window of car.

** nandani's pov **

I was looking outside joying the surrounding and weather. Fresh breeze brushing my face, twinkling stars, it was impossible to take my eyes off it. But I torn my gaze from the sight and glanced at Aryaman who tapped me to get my attention.

" we reached." he said with a small smile.

That was when I looked outside at his side and noticed a restaurant. It wasn't a much lavish kind of. But it was pretty decent and elegant one, which I liked.

" nice place." I told him what I felt and he stepped out to open gate of side like a true gentleman.

I took his forwarded hand and we walked inside, only for ke to get awestruck with the interior. Wide dinning area filled with round tables, beautiful lilies adoring place and embracing it in its sweet aroma. Such a lovely place to be.

Aryaman takes my hand, I looked at him to which he just squeezed my hand lightly with a smile on his face and gestured me to follow him.

** pov over **

Aryaman brought them at a corner of the the dinning room. In a reversed room for sitting of two people. He opened the glass door for me. Nandani gave him a smile which automatically crepted her face at his move.

They sat down and in next minute waiter arrived, passing them menu to look over and decide what to eat. The waiter waited there until nandani and aryaman finalized the whole eating thing.

Nandani was staring at the flower pot which was kept on the table top. At that moment those tulips were more intruding than anything for her as she didn't know how at start the conversation.

She knew aryaman, infact he was her best friend but that was the only problem. He was her best friend and she had always seen him like best friend only. Her eyes never went beyond that. And when aryaman confessed his attraction towards her few days back, she was literally shocked. She had never thought about it in her wildest dreams so she didn't say anything at that moment and asked for sometime.
Her mind was puzzled, her heart was already broken by the one person she loved more than anyone, more than anything, Manik. But he left her distorted and shattered.

So she wasn't ready to believe in this love thing anymore. She made herself stone and decided never to fall for such traps ever again but navya changed her mind.

Navya made nandni understand that if manik ditched her at didn't mean that every next boy will too. And it was not any other random guy but aryaman, her best friend who knew her inside out. Navya told her that she should give this a shot and should date aryaman and lastly nandni too agreed thinking him to be a move on option.

She hated herself for this. For using aryaman as a move on option but at the same time she thought that may be if this dating and all would go right then may be instead of him being just a move on option, may be she would actually fall in love with him, may be aryaman and she would work out. May be.

So here she was now fiddling with her fingers, looking at tulips and total unaware of what to say cause if he would have been her best friend then she would have been normal and frank with him but she had never been to a date and that too with her best friend was making it more awkward for her.

Aryaman glanced at her and noticed that she was quit all this time. So to make his presence count, he cleared his throat.

" nandani..." he thought what to say next.

" food is here." he quickly added when he found waiter entering with their order followed by two more waiter who helped him to set all the dishes on the table and waiters left after that.

" yummy, it's looks so delicious." nandani chirped.

" yeah, here take this." said aryaman and passed her white sauce pasta.

" Ohh, you still remember my favourite dish." nandani said feeling overwhelmed. That his friend still knew her favourite dish even after not being in touch for few months.

" haha, hmm I still do remember not just this but your all other weird habits too." he exclaimed with a slight chuckle.

" ho, what do you mean by weird habits Mr Aryaman Khurana?" nandni asked with a angry glare.

She raised herself up from the chair a little to smack him but in that process the drink kept at her side fell on her dress.

" are you okay?" Aryaman questioned and stood up to go towards her.

" yeah I am fine, just my dress out got renew." nandni said with a sarcasm and laughed.

" haha so Miss Murthy finds it funny." and Aryaman too laughed and gave her a disbelieving look.

" yeah a bit." nandani took tissue and tried to clean her dress.

" I think you should go to washroom nandani. " listening to Aryaman's advice nandani nodded and left for washroom.

----------

Nandani went to girl's washroom, she cleaned her dress all the while cursing and huffing. As it was an annoying work to clean it up. Finally after good 10 minutes she sighed in relief when she found her dress back to the condition it was in. She walked out of the washroom with a winning grin.

She had just took few stepped away when she felt herself pulled in the near by boy's washroom with strong arms holding her wrist in a firm grip.

She was about to shout and screaming but none of it happened as words betrayed to come to out of her mouth and the person had too palmed her mouth.

She didn't knew why she wasn't about to react was that because of his hold or because of him. She mind went blank. She refused to believe it was him again in front of her.

" Manik." the only word left her dry throat like a mere whisper.

Manik.

The only name which held power to make her numb.

Manik was taking in her presence. He also couldn't make up that it was her, His nandni. How much he had waited to hold her in his embrace. And finally after 2 years of their college ended, after freaking 2 years she was again in front of him.

He wasn't able to hold his joy and he didn't want to when his eyes caught her coming out of washroom. First he thought he was imagining but when reality dawned him. He was on cloud nine because of her presence.

So without thinking anything or giving it a second thought, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside male's washroom. Now both were standing very close to each other, with their heart beats seeping up each second. His removed his hand from her mouth and it reached for her waist.

His both hands rested at her waist and pulled her towards himself leaving no space between them. He wrapped his strong arms around her, embrace her in his tight hug giving her essence of his being but actually he was taking in his warmth.

" I missed you." that's all he managed to say with his slightly cracking voice.

Missed you like air I breath, He thought.

****

So that's all for now. Sorry for the short update guys.

How was it guys..??

**Don't forget to comment and vote.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
103K 8K 64
This is book one which is completed but you can find the continuation of this book YOU ARE THE EVERYTHING I NEED. ----------+++++++++-----++++++++++...
27.8K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
157K 10.4K 36
💚 It starts after Talent Hunt where Manik was asked to choose between Fab 5 and Nandini All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would r...