nct's 19th member

By yuneocity

how does life goes when you're the princess of nct? More

♡nct's 19th member♡
chapter one
chapter two
♡group project♡
☆fingertip
☆ddu du ddu du
☆la vie en rose
♡how would♡
°nct dream sings blackpink
☆reactions☆

•reaction 1

511 18 13
By yuneocity

ㅡdreamies reaction to jenna fainting.

jenna as you

mark

• when he saw you dropping to your knees in the practice room, he would react the fastest and held you by your arms.

• he asked renjun and haechan to call for the older members, like taeil, taeyong and johnny.

• he would be worried as fuck when you were brought to the hospital.

renjun

• he's calm, but also very worried in your condition, also since the dreamies were on a strict diet.

• he noticed your weak actions few days ago, but he doesn't want to mention it to anyone.

• "is she okay?" would be the only thing he kept on talking about.

jeno

• this boy is such a caring and lovable cutie.

• he comes second after mark and caressed your cheeks.

• "please be okay sweetheart," and haechan would reply, "she's not dying, dumbass."

haechan

• dramatic much, but it's good he cares for you.

• "oh my gad my jenna sweetie! i shouldn't have let mark cooked for you!"

• mark would smack him, "you were the one who burnt her food, bitch."

jaemin

• just like jeno, this boy is also a sweetheart and lovable person.

• begged taeyong to let him join the older ones to the hospital.

• "but i'm nana, jenna's favourite dreamie! i don't want her waking up without seeing me in the first place!"

chenle

• as soon as you fall to the ground, the first thing would be heard is his dolphin scream.

• he jumped around panickly, which won't help you to wake up.

• haechan was the first victim to hurt his ear by this dolphin boy, and the second one would be jisung.

jisung

• this young, ruthless boy would be clueless and concerned at the same time.

• "what happened?" would be always asked, since he's a clueless cutie.

• his eyes are sh00k the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.