The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 16

15.8K 631 115
By shenu20

*Shenu's pov*

I felt someone lying beside me, a hand securely wrapped around my waist and the person is breathing on my neck. Normally I would have panicked and kick the person out of my bed, but I couldn't. Cause I felt the tingles in my body and smell of chocolate meaning the person who is hugging me is my mate. Jungkook. He is cuddling me in my bed. How comfortable I felt in his arm. I wish- Wait! Jungkook? I opened my eyes as realization hit me. It was still dark. I look at the digital watch in my bed stand table and it says 11.57 p.m.

"Are you awake my love?" I heard that deep sexy voice which I kind of missed. It's not Jungkook. It's his wolf Nick. I turn towards him still his hand around my body. Our faces were inches apart. A light blushed appeared in my face. Thank God it's dark otherwise he would see me blushing

"You are cute when you are blushing" he said while chuckling. How can he see that. Ah! Super natural powers... He can see clearly in the dark also.

"What are you doing here Nick?" I changed the topic trying to avoid my embarrassment.

"It's my birthday love. So I want you to be the first person to wish me."  he said with a dreamy voice. A smile crept on my face. Romantic! I wiggled in his grip trying to break free

"What are you doing love?" he asked not liking to let me go

"I need to get something Nick. Let me go. I will be back. Promise!" I said still trying to break the grip. But it wouldn't. What is this man? is he a Iron-man? After some moments he eventually let go of me. Finally! I went to my closest and grabbed the gift box which I prepared for him. I came back to the bed and see Nick was sitting on it Curiously eyeing me. I sat next to him and look at the watch to see it is 12 o'clock.

"Happy birthday Mate!" I decided to call him mate since I don't know whether I should call him Nick or Jungkook. It's both of theirs birthday. And I handed him the present. He unwrapped it and took the timberland in his hand beaming like a five years old child.

"So you bought it for me?" he said to himself still starring at the shoes. Yes! I knew it. He was there when I brought it. I smelt him that day. Stalker!

"Do you like it?" I questioned him

"I love it!" he said looking into my eyes. Suddenly a mischievous grin appeared on his face "So where is my birthday kiss love?" he asked out of the blue. My eyes widened. "Come on! It's the birthday boy's wish. I want my birthday kiss." he start to whine like a kid. What should I do? Should I give him? What would Jungkook think? Scratch that! He is the one who asked. I quickly pecked his cheek. What? Did you thought I would kiss him on the lips? It's too early for that.

"That's not fair! But it's enough for now I guess." he pouted. Cute. For a moment his eyes turn back to brown and came back to silver again. I know what that means. Soon Jungkook will take the control. 

"Nick you should leave now." I said making his smile fade. I feel guilty for ruining the moment, but if I didn't Jungkook would gladly do that.

"Do you know how I feel right now Nick?" I asked in a soft voice

"Happy?" he said unsure. I nodded my head while smiling at him.

"Yes Nick! I am happy because of the little moment we shared right now. But if Jungkook take the control now, he would ruin it Nick! I don't want that. I want to keep this as a pleasant memory in my mind. That's why I am asking you to leave. I am sorry Nick!" I explained to him. He smiled sadly at me understanding the situation.

"I will see you in the evening love. Oh! brought a dress for you to wear in the ritual. You should wear it for me. I will send it." he said and kissed my forehead. I watched him exiting the room with giving a one last loving gaze at me. I sighed and laid on the bed. I don't feel sleepy now. So why not go for a midnight snack. With that thought I stormed to the kitchen.

**********

"Come on! What are you staring at? Wear it already. So I can do your hair and make-up." Jisoo groaned next to me. I stared at the beautiful dress lying in my bed admiring it.

Jungkook has a great choice or should I say Nick? Jisoo decide to help me to get dress. After I got dress, she did my make-up. It was light. Still It make me look like an other person in a beautiful way. I don't apply make-up much on my face. I would always be on my bare face. So this make a huge difference in my look. After Jisoo is done with my make-up I chased her away telling her to get ready so we wouldn't be late. I did my hair by myself. I let it loose.

When I was done with myself It was already the time, but I waited for a little while for Jisoo to get ready. She said she would mind-link me to come down to the back yard where the party held when she is ready. So I decide to call Tae. No matter how many times I try I can't reach him. I heard he wished Jungkook from the phone. Then why can't he call me?

Suddenly a notification popped in my phone. I smiled seeing it is a message Tae.

Tae: Congrats pumpkin! I wish I could be there. I would be there day after tomorrow to celebrate your birthday. Don't enjoy too much without me. Just kidding. I miss You! 

Me: Come back soon Tae. Miss you too! 

Just as sent the reply Jisoo mind-linked me telling me to come down.

***********

I went down to where a party held and Oh! My! God! There are so many peoples. Well were wolfs actually. I think the whole pack is present here cause there are two special events. First their future alpha's birth day and second the rituals of introducing their future Luna.

Everyone looked at me amazed. I kind of feel uncomfortable. Who wouldn't when thousand of peoples keep looking at you. I searched for the boys or girls among the crowd. Where is this Jisoo?

"Damn Girl! You look beautiful!" I heard Jisoo saying behind me. I turn towards her and saw she is walking towards me with Seguli next to her.

"I would like to think about your offer last time. Would I still have the chance?" Seguli said reminding me our last dramatic conversation . I chuckled at that.

"Don't over do it guys! It's not that I am a beauty." I said making both of them protest.

"Not a beauty! Do you know how beautiful you look? If I was mate less I would have definitely hit on you gorgeous!" Jisoo said making three of us laugh

"I don't like when someone else is hitting on my mate Jisoo."  I heard that deep voice of Jungkook's wolf. Seguli and Jisoo froze in their spot. Jisoo's face paled and she gulped when we saw Nick is walking towards us.

*************

*Jungkook's pov

I was greeting the pack members who came to wish me when I smelt the smell of jasmine and vanilla. I look around and find her, my mate looking around lost in the crowd.She was wearing the dress I bought for her because of Nick's constantly nagging. She looked different. Her long brown wavy hair was falling on her back like a waterfall. That red dress is hugging her body showing her perfect shape and highlighting her skin tone. Everything about her screaming gorgeous. I noticed some unmated wolfs are staring at her. I snarled at them making their head bow in submission and went back to admiring her.

'Beautiful' my wolf said in my mind. I scoffed at that

'Of course she would look beautiful in our eyes even she ware a trash bag idiot, cause she is our mate.' I snapped at him.

'So finally you are accepting that she is your mate.' he said cockily. 

'I didn't mean it like that way!' I said

'Then what way Jungkook?' he questioned. I mean it like- Ahhhh! I don't know. It's just slipped out from my mouth. I don't know what I mean.

'Thought so' Nick said sassily. I can't defeat this wolf. I groaned in annoyance. While I was lost in my thoughts he took that as a opportunity and pushed me to corner of my mind taking control.

'Hey! That's not fair.' I whined

'Nothing is fair in love and war Jungkook!' he sing-sang making me want to roll my eyes at him. He ignored me and walked towards her while giving death glares to the males who looked at her. They instantly looked away when their eyes met with my silver eyes.

"Not a beauty! Do you know how beautiful you look? If I was mate less I would have definitely hit on you gorgeous!" I heard Jisoo noona telling to her making them laugh. 

"I don't like when someone else is hitting on my mate Jisoo." Nick said in his deep voice making them freeze.

'Don't do anything. She is our sister-in-low' I remind Nick

'You know I only care about my mate Jungkook. I don't like when someone else hitting on her even though she is your sister-in-low' Nick said in my mind walking towards them.

'She is mine Jungkook. She is ours!' he said wrapping my hand around her waist and dragging her away from their.

**********

*Shenu's pov*

Jungkook or should I say Nick dragged me away from them to the center of ground where a stage was set on to do the rituals. He went near to his dad and tap on his shoulder taking his attention. When the alpha turn toward us he smiled at me lovingly and looked at Jungkook. His eyes widened seeing Nick in control. I notice he start to tensed under Nick's murderous gaze. I saw both of them staring into their eyes meaning they are mind-linking. The alpha nodded his head at Jungkook and climbed to the stage getting everyone attention.

Nick looked at me and kissed my forehead before saying that he couldn't wait to introduce me as his mate to the others. I smiled at him. Alphas! His eyes turned back to his chocolate brown before leading me to the stage holding my hand. It's Jungkook.  Jungkook is in control now.

"Everyone thank you for being here in this special occasion. I am glad to inform you that finally my son found his mate. Our future Luna." alpha said to the crowd making them cheer in happiness. I am happy they accept me even tough I am human.

Jungkook led me to the front and stand next to me. I turn towards the alpha. he smiled at me. This is it. I am taking a big responsibility in my arm from today on wards.

"Do You Angel Christina, promise to be loyal and protect the Full moon pack as their future Luna, Even it's mean sacrificing your life?" The alpha asked full of authority. 

"I do" I said confidently. This is it Shenu. Now you are mate of a were wolf and a soon to be a Luna. No turning back now.

Alpha gave me a knife which I used to cut my palm and droop few droplets of my blood into a vine glass. Jungkook took it and drank it. Everyone cheered loudly.

"I now pronounced you as the future Luna of the Full moon pack." Junkook said earning cheers and claps from the crowd.

Suddenly my nose was hit with this sweet mouthwatering scent of chocolate and lavender. I sniffed the air and found that scent is coming from my mate. I can finally smell his both scents.

'I am back' a melodious deep voice said in my head making goosebumps arise in my body.                  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 27.1K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
22.3K 869 32
"Hey gramps.... Who is this granny bun?" "YOU......F*CKFACE......I'M GOING TO TEAR YOU APART BY LIMB BY LIMB, SQUEEZE YOUR HEART, SMEAR THOSE BLOOD O...
361K 11.9K 16
"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate". And that's when jungkook felt his who...
681K 43.7K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...