Dawn of Us [18+] | WATTYS 201...

Oleh TheWorldByStorm

|| C A U T I O N || This story is RATED: SPG. Strict guidance from an adult is needed. This may contain scene... Lebih Banyak

W A R N I N G
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Quick A/N (RANT!)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
A/N + UPDATE

Chapter Thirty-Two

3.3K 78 22
Oleh TheWorldByStorm

My phone has been booming since last night.

Axel has been sending me texts and calls non-stop.

But I just couldn't.

I still couldn't believe that he raised a hand on me.

I've replayed what had happened last night over and over again and despite how much I want to push it aside,  I can't.

"Violet." Aunt Mary called out. "Are you okay? You've been staring at your food for the past 20 minutes. Noodles don't take long to die, honey."  She said, trying to be sassy but failing at it.

I looked at her, trying to hide my thoughts. "I'm sorry. I'm okay, no need to worry." I replied.

She let out a sigh of relief. " Good. I thought you were pregnant." She jokingly said.

My head raised immediately. "What?"

Pregnant? How could I be pregnant?

"You look like a pregnant woman with a raging mood swing with that face. God, can't you fix yourself up at least?" She said, preparing Jack-Jack's bag.

I swallowed my saliva, relieved. "God!" I blurted, surprised.

"It really is halloween because I scared ya!" She said, feeling successful.

I rolled my eyes at her jokingly.

I will be leaving the house earlier than Aunt Mary today since she has to drop off Jack-Jack to her friend's house, as usual.

I asked Kristine to pick me up because I didn't want to walk to school today, thinking of the possibility that Axel might come up to me and talk to me. I just can't see him right now.

To think of it, I know that it was partly my fault because I knew how he felt about Tyler. And I really did try to keep things cool, but the thought of leaving Tyler in his state would be devastating for me. Tyler's my friend and I just couldn't let him wander off drunk. Who knows what could've happened if I left him.

But that's not the point.

Axel almost hurt me.

I don't know if that was out of anger or if that was the face of his schizophrenia. Still, either way, I can't see him right now.

I love him too much and I don't want to see him beg for my forgiveness because if that was a result of his illness, I don't want him to apologize for something that isn't his fault.

But if that was all out of anger, I don't know if I'll be able to forgive him easily.

No woman or man should experience violence from anyone, especially from the people they love. Nobody should live with the trauma that comes with it, the betrayal, the fear that never rubs off, and the memory from it. Not everyone can recover from it, fully. Even when you see them smiling, the pain still lurks inside them. And that's what hurts, feeling the pain but acting as if it's okay.

I heard the doorbell ring but Aunt Mary took the initiative to open it.

"Good morning, ma'am." An all too familiar voice spoke out. My ear twitched at his voice.

How did he find my house?

"Good morning, and who are you?" Aunt Mary asked, curiously.

"Uh... My name is Tyler, ma'am. I'm Violet's schoolmate." Tyler said.

I choked at the mention of his name, and although I didn't see them, I know they were looking at my direction.

"Violet? Honey? Are you okay?" Aunt Maru asked, worryingly before she invited Tyler to come in.

I hurriedly reached for my orange juice to push the noodles out of my throat. "Yeah.." I said in a muffled voice.

I heard their footsteps come to the kitchen and might I tell you, I'm sweating like crazy.

I mean, I shouldn't be because it's just Tyler.

But I am.

My head turned as soon as they got in the kitchen.

"Hey." Tyler greeted calmly as he followed Aunt Mary.

"Your schoolmate is here." She said, with a wink.

What the hell is she implying?

"Hey." I said, completely and utterly shocked at Tyler's presence.

Tyler smiled, awkwardly as he stood behind Aunt Mary, waiting for her to move.

I smiled at my aunt, assuming that my telepathic powers would work so she could leave, but she looked at me as if I had problems.

Tyler, who was smiling at the back probably because of the fact that I was making undescribable faces, raised his wrist and pointed at his watch as he mouthed the time. "We're late.", he said.

I guess, we'll have to talk some place else.

I stood up, leaving my lovely-but-now-cold bowl of noodles.

You're probably wondering why I'm eating noodles for breakfast. Well, I don't know. I just had this sudden taste for noodles that I forced aunt Mary to make me some. Fortunately, she was craving it too.

"Well, we better head off, Aunt Mary." I said, standing up. "Tell Jack-Jack I love him."

Aunt Mary nodded, still confused with my face. "Okay, Violet." She said, kissing my cheeks.

I went with Tyler in his car.

We were silent.

This was the first time that I rode his car and it's kinda weird. I remembered the few times that Axel and I had sex in his car. What an amazing memory that was. The heat in both of our bodies, the thrill, everything was so Axel.

Tyler probably noticed how silent I was because he stopped the car just as we reached the park.

I looked at him, confused. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because something's bothering you." He said. He pulled his keys and got out of the car. He went to my side of the car and opened the door. "Come on." He said, pulling me

"Where are we going Tyler?" I asked, confused.

He didn't reply, instead, he just closed the door behind me and pulled me into the park to a bench that was quite familiar.

I had no choice but to follow him. He's my only ride to school, so abandoning isn't exactly the right choice.

But the park was empty. Probably because it's a school day and it's still early for people to be in the park.

Tyler sat on the bench and so did I.

We looked out the the scenery infront of us and we were silent for almost two minutes.

Then, both of us decided to talk. My "Where's Kristine?" and his "What's wrong?" came out together.

Both of us shut our mouth as the words bombarded each other, but Tyler broke the silence. "You go first."

I nodded. "Well, uhm. I just wanted to ask where Kristine is. She's supposed to be the one to pick me up." I asked.

Tyler smiled. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

I looked at him. "Of course I am." Kind of not. "I mean, I'm just surprised to see you after last night. You were very drunk, by the way."

Tyler's hand found its way to the bacl of his head, rubbing it. "Oh. I don't really get extreme hangovers no matter how much I drink. It has always been that way."

I looked at him but looked down afterwards. "Oh, really?" I asked. But my mind wandered to what happened after he got drunk. My head kept replaying Axel's hand being raised up and how he looked so angry.

"I-I just hope that I didn't say anything stupid to you last night. I don't exactly remember everything that went down." He said.
I smiled a bit, facing him. "You called my boy--- I mean, Axel a wussy." I said, feeling uneasy with the B word.

His palm collided with his face immediately after my sentence and his face scrunched in regret. "What the hell." He mumbled under his breath. "You know, I'm sorry. I say a lot of dumb things when I'm drunk. I hope it did not cause you any trouble because if it did, I wouldn't forgive myself."
I looked down once more. "Yeah..."

"Why? Did something happen?" He asked, worriedly.

I shook my head. "No."

Tyler brought his hand to my chin and raised my face towards him. "You're not a good liar." He said with a serious face.

I stared at his eyes and I know that he knows the truth. He knows that something did happen and he knows that I'm not okay.

I tried to hold it in but my tears betrayed my command, falling to my cheeks so easily.

"What happened? Did he do something to you? Did he hurt you?" He asked, furiously. "Tell me the truth, Violet."

"He... uhm... he..." I stuttered on my words.

"What?" He asked in a angered but calm voice.

"He almost punched me." I said, his eyes widening in shock and anger. "But it was not his fault. It was mine. He didn't mean it." I defended.

"He can't do that, Violet. Not to anyone and especially, not to you!" He exclaimed, furious. His fist was now curled up together as if he was ready to hurt somebody, in this case, Axel. "Where is he?!" He said, standing up.

I stood up as well. "No! Don't! This is between Axel and I. You shouldn't be involved in this. It's our problem, not yours."

He looked at me, offended. "And what? Let him hurt you? Punch you? I don't want that to happen. I can't let that happen! I won't wait until it's too late, Violet!" He exclaimed. "You're too precious to me." He said.

My ears rang at his last statement. "What?"

His eyes widened. "I mean, you're my friend. I can't let anyone hurt my friend." He said, easing up.

I took a deep sigh. "Thanks but the only person that Axel will talk to is me." I said, not willing to extend the converstion further.

Tyler sighed in frustration. His eyes lingered somewhere then he looked at me.

I really appreciate his concern. I never thought that moving here would mean that I'd meet a person like Tyler. He was, afterall, the first person to welcome me to town aside from the Harry and all the nurses. It's just so comforting to have someone to talk to in times where I feel down.

I don't want him to confront Axel for the main reason that I don't want Tyler to get hurt. I know what Axel is capable of and there'sa possibility that he might hurt Tyler.

It's not Tyler's fault. No matter what Axel says, Tyler should not be jeopardized because of our problems. He's not involved in this. He has been nothing but good to me. And it would be unfair to put him into a situation that he wasn't a part of in the first place.

Tyler looked at me with the brightest eyes. "Do you want icecream?" He asked.

I smiled. "Yeah." I replied, Tyler taking it as a cue for him to grab my hand and pull me with him.

"I know just the place." He said, excitedly.

I looked at my phone and calls and messages from Axel gleamed. I want to talk to him and be with him. But for now, it's better to cool the situation off. I need my time to process what had happened and Axel certainly needs time to rest on his own.

I turned my phone off, placing it in my pocket.

This is the only way.

●●●

Hey!

Good gracious! We're almost at 6K reads!

PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS! AAAAAAAHHHH!

But I do have to apologize for the absence of *you know what I mean* 😉😉 🍑🍆But I am working on it.

I am also planning on changing up the point of view for the next chapter. I just don't know who to write it for. AND FOR THIS, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Comment 😎 for AXEL

Comment 😆 for TYLER

Comment 😇 for KRISTINE

Comment 🤔 for TESSA

For everyone who forgot who Tessa is, she's Tyler's twin sister and boy do I have something for her! I guess she's one who you should look out for in the next chapters.

Anyway, that's it for today.

Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you all later, bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."