[COMPLETED]Twice Mina- TWINS...

By kimyoonnn

Story about a 21 years old girl name y/n who born in Japan and move to America.She come to Korea to visit her... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Special Chapter
A/n...

Chapter 3

6K 174 91
By kimyoonnn

Y/n Pov

___:Eurmm sorry miss??!!*said while catching you because you running*

Y/n:Yes??*looking at her*

___:Thank you pay it for me.I promise you..I will pay back later.*stop running and catching her breath*

Y/n:Ohh miss..you dont need to..I sincerely pay it for you..You dont need to pay me back*smile at her*

___:NO...I will pay back*raises her voice a little*

Y/n:*Shock*Oo..oka..aay*

___:By the way,what your name??*smile at you*

Y/n:My name is Y/n*wants to shake hand with her*

___:*Shake her hand with you*Ouhh miss Y/n..

Y/n:Ouhh..dont call me miss.Just Y/n only*smile*

___:Okayy*Smile*

Y/n:What your name??*Look at her*

Mina:Mina..Just call me Mina*Show her gummy smile*

Y/n:Ermm..Mina ssii..I want to go back home..My mom probably will get angry*want to run*

Mina:WAITTT!!!*want to stop you from running*

Mina:Can you give me your number??So I can call you to pay back your money*Looked at you*

Y/n:Sure..But i think you dont need to pay back*smile while giving your number to her*

Mina:No Y/n ssii..I will pay back..*smile*

Y/n:Okaay..Sorry I'm in hurry*shout while running*

At home~~

Y/n:I'm home~~*said while enter the house*

Y/n mom:Ouh...you already come home*go downstairs*

Y/n:Yes...*Look at your mom with scared eyes because you know your mom will get angry*

Y/n mom:I thought you not coming home...*said with angry tone and sits at the couch*

Y/n:*sit beside your mom*Mianhae omma..I come home late because something happen at the convenience store...*try not to look at your mom eyes*

Y/n mom:Arrasso..But tomorrow you need to story to me and appa okayy??*smile and rubbed your hair*

Y/n:Nae omma..*smile back*

Y/n mom:Go to sleep now..Its already midnight*climbing stairs*

Y/n:Nae omma..goodnight*sat at the couch*

Y/n mom:Eeo..Goodnight too*enter room*

At JYP Building

In the practice room

No One Pov

Jihyo:Yahhh!!! 2yeon!!! You guys better come here right now*shout while catching the 2yeon*

2yeon:Aishh...Jihyo-yaa please give us some privacy too*sad face and hugs each other*

Jihyo:What??Give you guys some privacy??*mommy Ji mood on*I already give you guys SOME PRIVACY time*smirk*

Nayeon:Arrasso..only 5 minutes more Jihyo-Chan*cute tone*

Jeongyeon:Please...*smile like ostrich*

(Mianhae Jeongyeon-aaa...I love you 😘😘)

Jihyo:*face palm*

5minutes later~~

Mina:I'm back...*look at jihyo and 2yeon*

Jihyo:*come to Mina*Ouhh..Mina youre back..
Why so long??

Mina:Mian..there something happen at the convenience store*put the plastic at table*

Jihyo:What wrong??*checking Mina all over her body*

Mina:NOOooo...*shake her head*I'm okayy..

Jihyo:So??What happen??*look at Mina*

*other twice member come to hear what Mina and Jihyo talk about

Sana&Dahyun:*Seat beside each other*
Momo&Chaeyoung:*Clingy each other*
2Yeon:*still hugging each other*
Tzuyu:*sits and just hear what Jihyo and Mina talk*

Mina:Actually..when I went to the convenience store..I want to buys you guys some drinks and food...Then..*look at jihyo*

Momo:FOOD???!!!!WHERE??!!*shout to Mina*

Jihyo:Aishh...Momoring can you shut up??I want to hear that*cover her ears*

Other members:HAHAHA...*laughing to Momo*

Momo:*sulking*

Sana:Then what Minari??*look at Mina*

Mina:Then I forgot to bring my wallet..*embarrassment*

Momo:You forgot what Mina??!!*shout*

2Yeon:Yahh..Momo..She said,she dont bring her wallet..Cant you hear that??*still cuddling her ostrich(Jeongyeon)*

Jihyo:*face palm*then..who's paid the drinks and the food??

Mina:When I want to grab the drinks and food to put back at their place..There is one girl said she want to paid for it..*looking at Sana*

Sana:Girl??Is she beautiful??*Sanaconda mood on*

Mina:*face palm*Yess she beautiful..

Jihyo:Then what happen??did you put the things back or she paid??

Mina:She pay it..I said to her that its okay..Then she said to me that she pay it sincerely..*look at Jihyo*

Dahyun:So unnie...how you want to pay back at her??*look at Mina*

Mina:Ouhh..About that..I..actually ask her number phone*caressed her hair*

Twice Member:YOU WHAT???!!!*shout*

Mina:*cover her ears*Aishh...guys..I ask her number phone because I want to pay back her money later or maybe when I want to pay back at her but I dont know her number phone..then how can I pay back at her .*smirk plus angry tone*(Wuuu Minari is angry 🤤🙈)

Chaeyoung:Ouhh okayy..okayy. Miann😅

Mina:Okayy...But..*looking down*

Jihyo:What wrong Mina??*leader mood on again*

Mina:*Look at Jihyo and others member*I think guys..the girl I just met just now dont know who am I

Jihyo:Yes..you right..But did you ask her name??

Mina:Yes..I do..Her name is Y/n..

Jihyo:Y/n??*thinking about something*

Nayeon:Y/n??I think I had heard her name before*thinking where she heard the name*

Jihyo:Ahhh..I think I know her..Is Y/n the daughter of the most biggest company at Korea??*Look at Mina*

Mina:I dont know*raise her shoulders*

Jihyo:Did you see her face??

Mina:Actually..no because she wears hoodie..so I cant see her face properly*look at Jihyo*

Jeongyeon:So when will you pay back her money??*back hug Nayeon*

Mina:Ermm..Maybe tomorrow..*look at the hugging 2Yeon*

Jihyo:Okayy then..Make sure you pay back her money okayy??*doing the okay symbols*

Mina:Naee...*smile*

Jihyo:Okayy guyss..lets practice the new song for the last, then we will go back to dorm..

Twice members:NAEEE LEADER-NIM*screamed*

To Be Continued...
_______________________________

Okayy guys the Chapter 3 come to end already....Ready for the chapter 4&5 okayy..

I will update tomorrow☺️☺️

_______________________________

Okayy...Here some informations you need to know....

Actually..your adopted parents have the most biggest company at Korea..That why your house is big.But they dont have any child..so thats why they adopted you.

And one more thing..You also have asthma and allergic to peanut and egg..

You also cant cry or run too long..if you cry and run,you will faint..

Only your adopted parents know.

Ideas from TWICE9OT9
________________________________

Okayy guys that all for today..

Please vote and comment ☺️😊🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 228 13
Y/N a quiet and reserved 4'11 girl and Dahyun a very bubbly and cheerful 5'2 girl, What secrets will be revealed between the two? What'll happen to Y...
285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
21.9K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
40.9K 1K 41
Found your match you both like twice Nayeon The love story begins in a chatting or dating site Sorry for the grammars and to my english guys this is...