Abbie

By SummerStruck_214

This a story about girl who is tired of being in her little town she calls home. She meets a boy who's been p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

3 0 0
By SummerStruck_214

It was snowing again but today I was at Tyler's. We were having a Christmas movie marathon even though it had already passed. We do this every year same movies. School would be back in a few days. Tyler gave me a maple leaf necklace for Christmas. He told me it was to remind me of home when I'm gone. It reminded me of the fall here. Oh if you're wondering B and I decided no Christmas gifts . I actually insisted no gifts.

"So," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Naomi."

He gave me a look and I started to giggle.

"I haven't asked her yet."

"Why not?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why she likes you so much?"

"I don't want to mess up."

"You won't but I just want you to be happy, you know."

"What about B?"

"No. We are just doing us."

"Really but you guys are always together."

"Like I said we are just doing us."

"So just no title."

"Yeah. I don't know Ty, he makes me so happy. He is different not just because I haven't known him forever. There is something about him and I don't know what it is yet."

"Well I'm glad you're happy. I like B, he's cool."

"Thank you."

"I feel like time is passing so fast."

"I hope you know I'm making you come visit me. Don't make me have to come back and drag your ass to New York."

"Of course I will come visit you but making you come back to Abbie sounds tempting. Might have to pack my bags and wait for you to show up."

"Don't play with me Ty."

He nudge me and smirked. Then he put on the next movie and we chilled. B texted me during the movie I had my brightness turned down. He was just checking on me and told that he misses me. I let him know what movie we were watching and of course that I miss him too.

Tyler's mom was actually over my house. She was my moms bestfriend. I wasn't  kidding we been friends since I can remember. His dad was over seas though. Tyler gets calls sometimes but he hasn't been home in a while. He looked just like his father .

I doze off during Rudolph. The door woke up me though. When I opened my eyes Tyler was already getting it. It was Ryan so Tyler look back to see if I was awake. I didn't move and shut my eyes. He let him in and they talked.

"Hey Ryan what's up?"

"Not much we're still friends right man?"

"Yeah of course."

"Good. Certain people dropped me when Raina and I broke up."

"You okay man?"

"No but she's happy so I'm trying to be."

"She's here but she sleeping on the couch."

Ryan eyes quickly fell on me. I could feel his on me.

"I'm gonna go I know she wouldn't want me here."

He left so quick before Tyler could say anything. The door slammed as I opened my eyes . Tyler smirked at me as he sat back on the couch.

"He knew I was awake," I said.

"Remind me why you guys broke up again."

"He saw my acceptance to New York email. It was coming anyway now he can get used to us not being together."

"When did you stop loving him?"

"My Junior year when I was looking at colleges. That's when I realized I fell completely out of love with him and my heart was set on leaving."

"You never told him?"

"How can you tell a person who looks at you like you're their whole world that you're not in love with them anymore?"

"Wow."

"I tried to fall back in love with him but it didn't work."

"Do you love B?"

"It's too early for that."

"Never too early."

I picked up my phone and looked at the time.

"Enough of that we gotta go."

We both hopped up and started putting on our socks and shoes. Tyler grabbed his keys as I put on my scarf around my jacket. Then he drove a few streets over to my house.

Together we both walked into my house. We could already smell the food. Tyler's mouth had started watering.

"Just in time dinner is done," His mom said.

"Hey Cat," I said to her.

"Hey Raina," she smiled.

"Hey mom," Tyler said.

"Hey honey,"she replied.

The grown ups sat in the dining room. We sat with Jeremy in the living room . Tyler asked Jeremy about girls and gave him tips I just laughed at them. Once everyone was done eating we were all relaxing in the living room.

"Raina I don't know if you're mom ever told you this but when we found that you were a girl and my Tyler a boy. We instantly had a plan to have you guys married one day."

"Tyler and me?" I asked.

"Yep," mom said.

"He has to follow me to New York for that to happened," I joked.

"Don't tempt me," Tyler played.

"You two are so cute still," his mom says.

We laugh at her and my father changes the subject.About a hour later they were getting ready to leave. Tyler and I went outside to wait on his mom.

Tyler threw snow at me so I threw some back. We began playing in the snow. I got him up on the wall. We were smiling and looking into each other's eyes. I grabbed his face and pulled him to mine. I kissed him and he surprisingly he kissed me back. When I opened my eyes as we parted both of us were shocked.

"I just had to know what that felt like."

"What kissing me?"

"Yes. I hope I didn't make things weird. I just felt like if it's ever gonna happen let it be now."

"No you didn't. We're still best friends always."

He wrapped me up in a big hug. Then his mom came out so they left. I went in after they left. I didn't think it was a big deal be and I aren't together . Also kissing Tyler was weird no sparks none of it. I still just wanted him as my best friend. B called me soon as I went in do I went upstairs to my room.

We talked all night till I fell asleep with the phone in my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 1 23
This is a story about a teenage couple and their ups and downs. It's their journey of love.
1.2M 84.2K 29
|| a featured story || After the tragic death of her boyfriend, Rose flees to a cabin in the wild to mend her broken heart. It's there she meets Seba...
9.1K 1K 26
A book about a 15 year girl who has to navigate her life under her fathers rule. She has to deal with love,school, motherhood and being a good wife w...
16 0 12
The story of a boy who meets a girl, and their life begin to change. This is a simple love story with complex twist and turns.