Second Chance..

By RenikArkanum421

Oct. 10 the night the Kyuubi was unleashed on Konoha, Minato Namikaze is about too perform the Fuin Shiki on... More

A Timeline Squared Away
Seeing is Believing
Once Upon this Moment
What a Drag
Feeling Mutual
Ghost of the Past
Well.... Here We Go Again.
Tears of Amegakure
A Moment in Time
The Haunting (Halloween chapter)
A Day To Remember
In Kith an Kin
Paved with Good Intentions
Oto and the Nine-Tails
The Quite Place
Ghosts of the Winter Moon (Christmas Chapter)
Jinchuuriki vs Hanyou
An Unexpected Defeat
A Hope In Hell
Final Valley
The Next Chapter
Trip to the Mist
My Curse
To Savior Sorrow
Meeting the Summons [short chapt]

A Timeline In Trouble

2.8K 39 9
By RenikArkanum421

The four arrived in Kumi no Hi around noon and booked into there hotel, with a king sizes bed, the ideas..

Well Naruto snapped them out of there lust filled fantasy for the moment,"lets go explore my ladies," he said to his new brides and they did, setting foot outside, and began window shopping, the three were like sisters each locking there arms together and talking and laughing, while walked behind them smiling, but kept taking glances to see the people looking at him and whispering.

"Is that Naruto-kun"

"Our hero has returned"

"He is sooo cute"

These were some of things he heard, as well as giggling, and seeing they had looks of lust and desire which did not go unnoticed by his brides as they stopped when they heard the giggling, they looked behind to see there husbands eye brow arches in annoyance, but decided to have fun with it,"oh Naruto-kun, what is going on?" they all asked in a sweet sickly tone, making him shiver,"u-um well you see, i saved wave last year and u-um discovered i have a f-fanbase h-here," he told them choosing his word carefully, gulping at the scary looks he was being given, Anko was grinning maniacally, while Shizune had her eyes closed but had a black aura, and Mei had an oni mask behind her as right eye glowed a soft green.

He was terrified, but moved quickly, by kissing the three on the lips which seemed to calm them and they went on there way, knowing what he needed to do, me made a sealless clone and haf him get them each a gift he know they would love.

After spending the day shopping around while he had his hands full with there shopping bags, they stopped off for lunch where they had a VIP spot for him, once he seated his wives he seated himself,"so Naruto-kun you never did talk about saving Wave, what happened?" Mei askes him getting the other two curious, he then went on to explain what had happened, how he saved Kaizer from execution, helped rebuild the town, how he met little Kin and her parents, and finally the elimination of Gato and his business here, the three we entranced by his story but were angry about little Kin's sad story, the thought of hurting a child was unforgivable, the three love her as there own child, but once the story ended they ate, he then told them of other stories, which they loved hearing him talk, they especially loved hearing how he saved how he helped save his mother and father, returning the biju to there dimension and how he saved the village from civil war by exposing the traitorous Danzo and managing to win the hearts of the little girls of the village like Hana Inuzuka, Satsuki Uchiha and others (the three giggled and laughed at his embarrassed expression).

Finishing up lunch the four headed out back to there hotel, when they heard yelling, making there way over they saw a group of samurai and a drunk with salt n pepper hair, arguing, Naruto took a closer look and saw a man and women with a new born, he recognized as Tazuna, Kaizer, Tsumani and little Inari he motioned for the three to follow, summoning a clone to take the bags to the room as his boss made his way to the scene.

"Look here old man were taking over this dump, you can't stop us, now boys," the leader said as they drew there weapons they made to attack the old man and his son in law but were stopped by a bo staff, the person holding the bo staff was some one they all knew of, gaining smiles on there faces,"hey old man been awhile, seems like your in a bit of a situation here," Naruto said turning to the with a smile, then with his staff disarmed and disabled them, looking at the boss his smile turned to a frown his eyes now glowing,"you have one full day to leave of you will suffer the same fate as Gato," he told them in a calm cold yet angry voice, the leader not wanting to show weakness thought it over and found Tsunami wanting to kill her and the baby to demoralize and make his escape in ensuing chaos,  before the others could react, his blade was coming down on her fast, in horror she closed her eye and tried to shield her baby, but the pain never came, instead Naruto stood protectively in front of her, holding a chakra blade out blocking the sword.

"Wrong move," he whispered then grabbing another kuani he made a second chakra blade and sliced the leader's head off before throwing the two at two more in the head,"leave of die," was all Naruto said as the Samurai fled.

Cheering was heard as he saved them all again, Shizune went in to burse mode, checking for injuries while Anko and Mei went to Tsunami and her baby seeing if she needed help, Naruto headed to the old man and Kaizer,"thanks again kid, these Samurai showed up about a week and ago and tried to hussle in on the village," Tazuna said. Naruto nodded and they began speaking about it and greeted everyone.

Once pleasantries were concluded they went there separate ways and headed back to the room.

(timeskip one week)

The four were heading back to the leaf after there honeymoon, as they packed up and left the hotel they were met by the village who gave them a lovely send off, including Tsunami who gave Naruto a kiss on the cheek for saving her family again, which earned her twitching eyebrows from his brides but he smiled and let it go and the four headed off.

Taking less time to make it home, the four were in sight of the front gates when Naruto stopped, getting a clone he told him to take the girls to the tower pronto, without a word the clone Hirashined the his loves away as he was surrounded by Root, not getting into a stance yet as they held no i'll intent for now, he turned around to see Danzo as well as Mr and Mrs. Mitarashi.

Not showing emotion he spoke first,"to what do i owe the honor of the Darkness of Shinobi?" he said his voice dripping with sarcasm and venom, without a reaction Danzo spoke,"you foiled my plans to destory the Uchiha and collect the sharingan, but i will be hokage, the will of fire is stupid idea and will be erased, i will take the leaf by force if i have too and once your out of the way i will have your sisters and daughter as my pawns," he said anger in his voice as Naruto's 'In Laws' nodded there smirks evident on their faces, Danzo went to raise his hand in preperation of attack but found all his root on the ground dead.

Naruto listened to this old crone and once he spoke of his little jewels that was his final straw, in the blink of an eye as Danzo raised his hand, Naruto went on the Attack, taking out his little squad he then was five feet in front of the traitors his Rinnegan showing to them making them gasp,"your a monster, a greedy pathetic monster, i would have let you live, but you brought those three into this so now you die and with warning a sword went through Danzo's chest and then took his head off, no puff of smoke or illusion, Danzo Shimura was dead and Anko's parents were captured.

Sealing Danzo away and putting seals on the parents he took them too the village for there sentence.

Minato was just about done with his work for the day, when four people appeared in a multi-colored flash of light and there stood, the clone, Shizune, Mei and Anko. But before any could speak the clone did,"sorry about this but we were about to be attacked by Danzo's Root, boss is with them now, he should done in five minutes," he said to them all getting gasps and wide eyes, just as Minato came to to order Anbu to assist his son, the real Naruto came in with two people no one has seen in over 10 years, Anko's parents she looked them with shock and hate.

"Anbu take these two; too Ibiki," Minato ordered and like that they were gone to the T.I. building, Naruto then pulled out his scroll and took Danzo's body and head out," have research done on him he has more secrets and knowledge vital to our survival," Naruto told his father who nodded when a scroll rolled out from Danzo's pocket, Naruto grabbed it and opened it up, reading through his eyes widened,"no" he whispered, everyone converged on him and looked at it but only Minato understood what it meant.

The scroll was a formula for time/space jutsu's that could traveling to other worlds possible,"how the hell did he get this?" Naruto said to no one.

Deciding to keep this hidden, a blood seal placed on it and hidden in the vault in the tower, soon after the reported back in and headed to there new home near the Senju compound as it had no other clan homes around it. Once inside they took a look around and marveled at it's beauty a mix of Uzumaki, Senju and Kiri design it was quite a home to behold,"im gonna go relax in the sauna," he said to his wives and wandering off.

Lowering himself into the water he felt his stress and worry melt away as the hot water soothed his aches and pains resting his head on a back board he closed his eyes and let his other senses reign it wasn't too long before he heard the door open and then close and heard some one else get into the water, he opened his eyes to see Mei there in her birthday suit looking divine,"hello beautiful," Naruto said with a smirk, making her blush, she then looked at him for a moment and sauntered over getting into his lap feeling his semi flacied member rub against her cheeks, she wrapped her arms around his neck and laid a kiss on her husbands lips,"what is that for?" he said to with a smirk already knowing the answer,"i just want to love on my husband for awhile since we have the to ourselves, Shizune was called into the hospital and Anko is at the T.I. building with her parents," she told him, he was worried about Anko but let her have her space for now and focused on Mei, he pulled her in for a kiss which took her by surprise but fell in line, a fire growing in her belly.

After there heated make out Mei lowered herself into the water, at first nothing then Naruto went cross eye'd.

Meanwhile across town we see team Minato hanging out with there peers, Rin was showing off her engagement ring while Obito was smiling at her, Kakashi reading his porn looked up at the sky wondering what will happen now when all the sudden he felt a shiver go up his spine, everyone stopped talking and looked at him curiously,"i feel like something strange and horrifying is going to happen," he said looking them when out of nowhere Gai appeared in his good guy pose his genjutsu beginning, they all looked on horror,"HELLO MY FRIENDS WHAT A YOUTHFULL DAY IT IS," he said to them all getting hit with a full blast, luckily Yugao remembered her training and cancelled the jutsu but some were hit like poor Obito protecting Rin or Asuma protecting Kurenai, soon enough Gai was being chased by civilians who didn't appreciate his youthfulness.

Back with Naruto we see holding Mei in front of him the pare covered in sweat as he just filled her up with his seed, she now looked a few months pregnant, catching there breath she laid back into her husband feeling his potent seed fill her womb, she knew she would be getting pregnant but that is what she wanted, her pussy had been utterly reshaped by him and he made her orgasm like never before, she was now hooked and would coming back for more.

Once they cleaned up and got dressed they headed into the living room where she cuddled him,"thank you for that wonderful gift, i love having you in me, and your seed feels amazing in me," she near his ear, he simply smiled and hugged her to him,"i love you my darling Mei," he whispered back kissing her cheek, she smiled and felt happy in his arms.

Soon enough both Shizune and Anko came home too, Shizune was tired and went to shower, while Anko was quite, she was angry and sad, while talking to her parents they told her they never wanted her she was just an inconvenience to them, which hurt her, so she walked away letting ibiki handle the interrogation, she sat on a bench and cried, but felt arms wrap around her she looked up and saw Orochimaru with a genuine smile,"i'm sorry you had to hear all that, but it's not true, i have never known you to be an inconvenience, you are one of the best thing to happen to me and to Jiraya and Tsunade and Minato and Kushina and Naruto, Kin adores you too, you have family here that loves you and friends, the pain will pass, and you'll always have me too," he told her. She just looked at him and her dam broke, she lunged at him and hugged him sobbing in to his vest,"thank you tou-san," she whispered through her sobs, Orochimaru hugged her a bit tighter, kisses her head and just stayed there,"your welcome Misume".

Staring off into space she never felt the arms wrap around her but soon did and smiled falling back into her husbands embrace, she felt safe and happy here,"are you ok my love?" he asked her to which she nodded, turning around in his arms she kissed him, happy with her life now.

In the vault the scroll carrying the time/space jutsu began to glow a blackish-purple color indicating something was going to happen soon.

A man about 16 with black hair wearing a mask was sitting on top of a deep red colored nine tiled Kyuubi, opening one eye it glowed blood red with three tomes and began spinning,"my time is near".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 5.3K 22
What if Minato And Kushina was alive? What if the Third Hokage Does The ripper death seal instead of Minato? What if naruto has two sisters - Mito an...
28.1K 413 13
Minato and Kushina survive instead, the Third Hokage is the one that seals the Kyuubi in Naruto. Naruto also has a two younger triplets who are charg...
5.9K 206 16
‼️(DISCONTINUED/ BUT I SUMMARIZED THE ENDING)‼️ Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze During the attack of 10 of October...lady Kushina gives birth to Naruto, Haru...
60.2K 2.4K 30
The Kyuubi attacks, but when Minato seals it away, Kushina begs the Shinigami to take her soul instead and he does. What will the hokage do when his...