Ben x Jeff

By NagitoKomaedaTrash

This is my first story so sorry if it sucks 😣 More

Part 1
2 The crush
Jeffxben part 4
Continued
Part 6

I dont know anymore XD

2K 44 12
By NagitoKomaedaTrash

((Ben's POV))
"Don't get your hopes up clockwork." I said as she sighed." Ben you cant hold your feelings back from him you can't push them aside just maybe ask him in a few days ok?" Clockwork said as I nodded and went to go eat breakfast with Jeff.' Oh god I think he Herd is talking what if he thinks I'm weird for being gay! I sighed as I got a message from Masky

(TimothyMasky: Hey Ben I herd about the feelings with Jeff don't worry he is gay to trust me.)

(BenjaminBen: wait really how did you know he was gay?!?)

(TimothyMasky: look in his room you will see it.)

(BenjaminBen: ok bye masky!)

(TimothyMasky: bye ben.)

(BenjaminBen is offline)

(TimothyMasky is offline)

What he said go to Jeff's room so I guess I will." Jeff I'll be back ok?" I said as he nodded and I went to his room. OMG WHERE DID HE GET THESE PICTURES OF ME FROM?!? I yelled at my self in my mind."BEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?!" Jeff yells."J-Jeff what are these pictures and when did you get t-them..." I said. "B-Ben I liked Since you came....." Jeff said as he was about to walk out I grabbed him hand as he blushed." Don't worry Jeff your not the only one I have to....." I said as I let go of him." It's ok ben just don't be ashamed about liking me like I said I like you to Ben." Jeff said.

((Hehe left y'all on a cliff hanger sorry! I trues my best to make it longer but I have school so sorry! Bye my little pasta's!!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
341K 4.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
289K 19.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...