Gift? (Eiji x Ash Banana Fish)

By Phinesser

Will Ash actually want to keep living on like this? Will Eiji's emotional support change his mind? Will he ke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (bonding time)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra extra (spoilers for last ep included)
ASH MAY BE ALIVE PROOF UPDATE (WITH EVIDENCE)

Chapter 5

3.8K 106 25
By Phinesser

(rape warning) sorry guys :(( the smut ends at the end of this paragraph

I pretend to get horny. "Can we skip this part and go to the fun part, please?" I begged. He grins. Fuck. I'm nervous. I unzip his pants and touch his member. "What are you waiting for?" Get undressed." He said. "Or you can't can you? Ash Lynx?" I run and he grabs me. I broke down sobbing. He gets me undressed and puts himself inside of me. I remember the pain. This pain. I hate it. "Aughnn" I cried moaning. I can't take one this big. I feel the gun on my head. To prevent him from doing that, I get on top of him and pretend to feel good. "Please harder!" I start to thrust him as fast as I can until he cums.

(Smut end)

As he feels weak when climaxes, I get the gun and shoot him. I immediately get dressed and run out of the room, which was luckily near the exit. I run while I'm crying. I hated being raped so much. It was my nightmare. Finally, I exit the hospital. I almost forgot I had Barbara's phone with me. I hack her phone to get through it because I didn't know the password. I look up my address, and damn, it's 2 hours away. I go to the nearest place I know, which is an hour walk from here.

I arrive in Chinatown. I start to think of Shorter. It made my mood even worse. All I was thinking about is Eiji. Eiji.... Where are you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
379K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...