"You Can See Me?" // MINSUNG...

By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

In which it has been three years since Minho died left to roam what used to be his house. Not being able to b... More

CHARACTERS // Tralier
1. "You Can See Me?"
2."Who Are You!?"
3."What Happened.." Part 1
4."What Happened.." Part 2
5. "What happened..." Part 3
6. "Do you like cats?"
7. "OMG OMG OMG!"
9. "Happy Now?"
10."Best Birthday..."
11. "Always Be Happy.."
12 "True Happiness..." Part 1
13. "True Happiness" Part 2
14."He's Here!"
15. "Cute~"
YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!
16. "I love you.."
17. "I forgive you.."
18."Sleepover Tonight!?"
19."What's going on?"
QUESTIONS?
🌸ANSWERS🌸
20. "I'm Sorry Hyung!"
HEY GUYS
21. SeungJin's Story
22. "Lets Bring Minho Back!"
TAGGED
PLEASE READ!
23."No longer exist...?"
24. "Remember Me..."
Epilogue
SWAAAGGGGGGGG
OMG

8. "How Do You..."

7.4K 402 438
By Rubberducky_ur_the_1

Looking at the time on the dashboard Jisung grinned a bit seeing it was a few minutes before 2pm meaning he was right on time to meet his friends.

Getting out of the car he locked it before heading into the cafe. He took in a deep breath loving the aroma of coffee and different baked goods.

Jisung's eyes roaming around the cozy cafe trying to see if his friends were there yet. "JISUNG! OVER HERE MATE!" A deep but loud voice yelled.

Jisung grinned and whipped his head around to the source knowing exactly who it was. His eyes landing on a boy with freckles decorating his face and bright orange hair styled perfectly ontop of his head.

"FELIXXXXXX!!!" He shouted back instantly moving over to him and tackling the boy into a hug that was happily returned.

"CHAN! SEUNGMIN! Good to see you guys too!" He grinned as he was then tackled in a hug by a blonde haired male who he could instantly tell was Chan. Seungmin being the normal one decided on a high five instead but then he ended up hugging the boy as well.

"Ahhh I couldn't help it!" Seungmin laughed as he pulled away and the four all settled into the booth that the others were seated at just a moment again. Jisung couldn't help but bounce up and down in the seat.

"I can't believe I'm finally meeting you guys! It's like a dream come true~" Jisung squealed which caused both Chan and Felix to coo over the boys excitement while Seungmin just nodded in agreement while pushing his glasses up his nose.

"So how are you liking it so far?" Seungmin asked while taking a sip of his drink. Jisung's head tilting to look at the boy with cherry red hair.

"I love it. Everything is finally settled and the house is situated. My room is perfect-" The honey blonde haired boy said while reaching for Felix's drink and taking a sip of it.

"Hey! That's mine!" Felix pouted and crossed his arms over his chest with a huff. Chan letting out a bright laugh and ruffled his brothers hair before pushing his drink over to the younger.

"Have mine Lix~ I'm not a big fan of coffee anyway." Chan grinned before looking to Jisung again that was still innocently sipping on the stolen drink.

It had been about 45 minutes and the boys just sat there talking and getting to know about Jisung even more.

"So where are you living? We should have a sleepover!" The older Australian said excitedly Felix eagerly perking up at the idea and nodding in agreement.

"Oh yeah! It would be so much fun!" Felix chimed in while  Seungmin also nodded in agreeing.

"YES!" Jisung grinned completely forgetting the situation he was in for a split second before his eyes went wide. "I-I a-actualy I'm not sure- My Dad isn't big on letting people stay over-" He lied. Jisung knew that his parents were more then happy to let his friends over but Jisung wasn't sure how they would react to the fact he was living in Minho's old house. Which was a house that the others probably never wanted to go to again.

The three other boys frowned at Jisung's sudden change in behavior and eyed him suspiciously. They all looked ready to ask questions causing Jisung to panic a bit trying to figure out how to avoid questions.

"Hey- you guys said the school is near by right? Can we go there and look around?" He asked suddenly changing the subject. Felix and Chan seeming to instantly grin forgetting about the awkward moment that had just happened and nodded happily. Though Seungmin still seemed to stare at the new boy in deep thought.

"Oh! Yes lets do that! You'll be starting tomorrow right!?" Felix asked excitedly already knowing that most of Jisung's classes were with him seeing that he was able to sneak a peek at his friends schedule while in the office earlier that day.

"Yes! I can't wait~" Jisung mumbled before Chan was standing and clapping his hands together.

"Alright then lets go! It would be good to see the school again~ Its already been 2 years" Chan muttered though he seemed a little uneasy. With a nod the other three stood as well and headed out of the cafe and towards the school that was only a 5 minute walk away. The talked casually as they made there way to the school while Jisung was also trying to remember the way around so he could go to the cafe again.

"Okay! Here we are~" Chan clapped while walking into the front gate of the high school completely taking in the view of his old school. A school that had a lot of good and bad memories for him.

"This way guys~" Seungmin grinned as he started to lead the way inside the school until Felix was flying by him while dragging Jisung along. Both boys laughing brightly as they ran inside though getting scolded almost instantly for running in the halls. They bowed in apology before wincing in pain as Seungmin came up behind them and smacked the back of their heads. "Idiots." He grumbled and walked past them.

The two boys rubbing the back of their heads with a whine as they followed after the younger while sulking slightly. Chan then patting their shoulders gently and slinging his arms around both boys and dragging them along the halls as Seungmin became a tour guide. Though Jisung's attention soon caught sight of a locker that had a lot of pictures on it, as well as a bunch of flowers and teddy bears surrounding it. Staining his neck a bit more to get a better look he got a quick glance at the pictures and gasped softly.

"Was that Minho's locker?" He asked surprising the three boys around him.

"How did you...know that?" Chan asked with a frown as he glanced at the locker with sad eyes.

Jisung's eyes then widened again and he racked his brain to try and find an excuse for knowing who Minho even was. "Ah..T-the poster there! Says Minho!" He stuttered out though there wasn't a poster with writing big enough on it for him to actually see. Felix walking towards the direction and grinned pointing to a picture that said the name.

"Oh yeah- It does! You're eye sight is amazing!" The freckled boy grinned causing Jisung to let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Seungmin paying attention closely to the way Jisung was acting and could obviously tell that Jisung in fact didn't see the name but decided not to question it.

"But yes...That is Minho's locker...He passed away a few years ago. They do this every year for him actually tomorrow would be his 20th birthday so that would make it three years. " Chan mumbled. His tone a lot less cheerful then it was earlier and he seemed to get sadder as he stared at the locker.

Jisung gasped quietly at the fact Minho's birthday was tomorrow. 'Why didn't he tell me?' Jisung thought with a frown as he slowly moved over to the locker taking it all in.

"Um- why don't we continue guys?" Seungmin suggested noticing that Chan looked like he was on the verge of tears. Taking the older's hand Seungmin started to pull him away from the scene. Felix quickly followed after the other two leaving Jisung behind who stared a bit longer at the locker before he discreetly snapped a picture and ran off to catch up with the others.

It had been about an hour of them just roaming around the school before they decided to leave. Chan definitely wasn't in the best mood anymore and it was obvious since his eyes wouldn't even leave his phone.

Seungmin noticed this but Jisung and Felix were to busy in their own world quoting memes and being loud.

"Maybe you should head home, Hyung? Woojin Hyung should be home by now right? " Seungmin asked the elder which caused Chan to nod a few times as he had just gotten a message that his boyfriend had indeed just gotten to their apartment.

"Yeah- I think that's best..." He muttered since all their friends knew that when he was in this type of mood his boyfriend was the only one that could make him feel better.  "Hey Lix- I'mma head home. You coming?" Chan asked his brother curiously.  Felix pouted a bit but nodded figuring if he didn't go he wouldn't have a ride home and Changbin was working a late shift so it wasn't like he could come get him later.

Looking to Jisung again the boy grinned and encased him in a hug. "See ya tomorrow, Sung! I'll wait out front for you." The boy grinned and pulled away from his friend.

Chan giving him a wave. "I'll see you another time, Jisung! We gotta finish that album soon!" He reminded with a bright smile trying his best not to look so down.

With that both brothers left after saying their bye's to Seungmin as well. Leaving the two boys alone. Jisung glanced over at the other boy that was left gaving him a soft smile.

"He'll be fine. Woojin really knows how to make him feel better. So don't worry to much." Seungmin said assuring Jisung that everything would be fine. "I'll walk you back to your car. I'm going back to the cafe anyway." He grinned and the two started to walk back to the coffee shop.

"So- why are you going back to the cafe?" Jisung suddenly asked which caused Seungmin to fiddle with his fingers a bit while a faint blush formed on his cheeks.

"Oh, I'm waiting for my friend to finish his shift. We're supposed to go see a movie." The slightly taller boy muttered shyly causing Jisung to let out a laugh.

"Ah I see- oh wait is it that guy that you've been crushing on forever now? What was his name again? uhhh..oh! Hyunjin right!??"  The boy grinned from being able to remember the name and when he saw Seungmin's blush deepen he knew he was right. "OooooOOoOOOhhhh you go get your man Seungie!" Jisung teased while nudging the boys side which got him a punch in the arm instead.

"Pfft shut up-" Seungmin huffed as Jisung rubbed his arm with a playful whine. "So violenttttt- now I know why Felix cause you Seungmean.." He pouted as they arrived at the cafe. Glancing inside Jisung noticed a tall handsome male with dark hair perfectly framing his face, a mole under his eye and pair of rather plump lips. He was taking an order at the moment and yet still seemed to look so perfect but he though that Minho was a hundred times ore handsome.

Jisung snapped out of his thoughts when hearing a squeal come from beside him and he looked at Seungmin who was currently fan boying over the working male.

"Ahh...so thats him, huh?" Jisung grinned. His teasing tone back and he was poking Seungmin's side to annoy him. Though Hyunjin seemed to have noticed the two boys outside the window and sent them a grin while waving slightly. Seungmin was currently dying not knowing how Hyunjin was able to turn him into goo at the smallest of actions.

Jisung just shook his head and pushed the other towards the cafe door. "Later Min! Have fun on your date~" He sang before going to his car and getting in after hearing an excited "Bye Jisung!" From the boy that now disappeared into the cafe.

Jisung hummed lightly as he drove back to his house. The image of Minho's locker coming into mind and he had to remind himself to show the ghost the picture when he got home. He then thought about how sad Chan had gotten after seeing the locker as well.

"He must still blame himself..."  Jisung muttered to himself before remembering the name they brought up. "Woojin was it? That's what Minho's best friends name wasn't it?" He continued to think out loud. He was glad that Chan had someone to help him out but he wondered how Minho would feel knowing his best friend was dating his old crush.

 Jisung had finally got back to his house after 15 minutes. Parking the car he got out and headed up the walk way. He paused when he saw someone on the roof and frowned a bit wondering who would be up there until he remembered Minho telling him it was his favorite place to go.

Going inside the boy jogged up the stairs and made his way to his bedroom window. Opening it up he poked his head out and glanced up to the roof seeing if he could get up and grinned when he saw that he could easily climb up so he did. With all his strength he pulled himself up on the roof and huffed softly trying to catch his breath from the sudden work out.

"Jisung? Why are you up here? When did you get back?" Minho asked surprised even though a smile stayed on his lips.

"Oh- I just got back and saw you up here...So I climbed up." Jisung said while grinning up at the boy.  Minho felt his heartbeat quicken at the beautiful smile and he just chuckled pulling the younger boy to lay next to him.

"I was just watching the clouds and fell asleep...I woke up a few minutes ago though and started watching the stars instead." Minho whispered as a comfortable silence fell between them.

"Minho...Why didn't you tell me you're birthday is tomorrow?" Jisung suddenly asked with a small pout forming on his lips.

"Oh- I didn't think it was important...How did you find out?" The ghost questioned while glancing down at the other who he noticed was shivering a bit from the cold October breeze. Minho shifted a bit to pull the boy against his chest and wrapped his arms around the younger males waist.

Jisung blushed as he was suddenly pulled against the boy but he instantly nuzzled himself into the warmth of the others chest and closed his eyes for a moment relaxing more. "Oh..Felix, Chan and Seungmin brought me to the school so I could try to learn the way and I saw your locker. Look!" Reaching into his pocket for his phone he pulled out the device and showed Minho the picture of his decorated locker. "Chan said they do it every year.."

Minho couldn't take his eyes off the picture, it making him somewhat happy that people still remembered him. "That's sweet of them...Thanks for showing me. I didn't know they did that." He whispered before looking back up to the sky with a faint smile. He was glad people seemed to be keeping his memory alive but he was still worried about his friends.

Another round of silence fell between the boys as they continued to watch the stars for awhile.

Before they knew it 15 minutes had passed and Minho could feel Jisung's soft steady breathing against his neck. The boys warm breath contrasting with the cold autum breeze causing a shiver to run down Minho's spine and he shifted slightly to glance down at the beautiful boy that was asleep in his arms. He then raised a hand to run his fingers through the boys honey locks admiring how soft and fluffy it was.

That's when he heard another car pulling into the drive way figuring it was Jisung's parents and he was sure they would be concerned if Jisung was no where to be found.

The older boy slowly let his body sink into the roof so that he wouldn't have to sit up and potentially wake up Jisung.

Once inside the house again he moved to close Jisung's bedroom door to give more of an obstacle for the boys parents before going back to the roof and carefully lifting the sleeping boy into his arms. He froze when the boy started to squirm worried he would wake up but instead he just gripped onto Minho's shirt and pressed himself into the ghost chest more.

Minho then slowly let himself float down the side of the house and slipped in through the opened window. Walking over to the bed he carefully laid the boy in the bed and started to pull away but Jisung's grip just tightened on him.

"Don't...leave.." The boy whispered causing Minho to smile and settle into the bed holding Jisung close to his chest.

That's when he saw the bedroom door open and who he recognized as the boys father to peek into the room before closing the door again once seeing his son was asleep.

Minho then let his gaze shift from the door and back to Jisung who slept peacefully in his arms.

"So beautiful.." He whispered before he unknowingly started to lean down.

He didn't even realize what he was doing until his lips were lightly brushing against the sleeping boys and before he knew it he was lightly pressing his lips against the others.

-----------------------------------------------

AYE YOOOOOOO!!! It's  Rubber ducky here~ With another update.

Sorry it's kinda long but I want the next chapter to be about Minho's birthday~ Hehe

By the way thank you guys for reading! I'm glad people are liking the book! You guys are amazing!

Rubber Ducky outttt~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.5K 17
Don't go Don't leave me Please turn around and look at me Please don't go If you go further away I might fall apart by myself... [ Completed ✅ ]
9.7K 253 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
67.2K 3.2K 32
Han jisung was the top student, teachers favourite, their #1 pet.Hyunjin was from a wealthy family and has always liked to tease the squirrel boy.Han...
19.6K 983 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...