My Kind Of Hell! (Male!Reader...

By NiceGameEh

Y/N is a young guy, only 17. He attends school in a small town on the edge of a large forest. As long as he's... More

Suicide Singer
Angel of Despair
Get To Know You
Big Mistake
New Feelings
Date In The Woods
Beginning Of A Harem
Powers And A Competition
Jill's Date
Lazybones
Killer's Name
Time For Killing
WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
Clearing Things Up
Some Real Shit
New Faces
Who Are You?
Ready To Comply
The Reaper
Happy Halloween!
Teaser
Answers
Harem Raid
Full Harem
Back Into Town
A Fine Addition To My Collection
Tick-Tock
Back To The Falls
Lemon? What Lemon?
Who Needs Eyes? I Have Knives!
Turning Tails
Harem Problems
Fem!Creepypasta x Reader Pitch Meeting

WE DID IT!

4.6K 54 19
By NiceGameEh

A/N: WE DID IT BOYS -and possibly girls- WE HIT THE BIG ONE-HUNDO!

Yami: You hit 100 reads like... A year ago.

A/N: THAT'S THE LITTLE ONE-HUNDO! THIS IS THE BIG ONE-HUNDO!

Yami: Holy shit! What are you supposed to do for this!?

A/N: I dunno! I'm gonna say another QnA but I'll be posting questions and responses in the next chapter in a few days!

Yami: If you can't tell from his screaming, he's pretty happy about this. This has been the big goal for him since he started and it's amazing we got here in the time we did.

A/N: 100k might seem small to big writers, but I'm no big writer! This was going to be a bunch of dumb memes in Filthy Frank style, but I thought, "Nah, nobody's gonna read that." And now we're here! So ask away! I'll have the questions and responses in the next upload, so you've got a few days! Signing off!

- Iain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 20.2K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...