(Len X Miku) Bully to boyfrie...

By Maryammadawaki

What happens when the person you've despised so much takes a liking to you? Miku hatsune is book worm... More

He's back...
the sleep over...
He's the devil in disguise...
Jealousy?...
Akita Neru...
The unexpected.....
Paired with the devil...
Alone with the devil...
Uh oh...
Mixed feelings..
The date
Why me...
The audition...
Possessive much?
When the heart breaks...
Stalked...
Trust? ..
Battle of the bands...
Final show down...
A night to remember...
First date..
Shock...
Broken...
Epilogue...
Sequel!!!
Sequel is out!!

Closer...

872 46 17
By Maryammadawaki

Extra Long chapter ahead...

Miku POV...

"You've got the sunscreen? " said Mikou starting the car. "yup, everything we need for the perfect beach day" I squealed.

"good, but i hope you're wearing a swim suit, I don't want guys staring at my innocent little sister in a bikini. Especially Len" he said as we pulled onto the road. I feels myself flush.

"Oh common, Len wouldn't waste his time staring at me, he's literally the school's golden boy. No need to worry about him" I rolled my eyes. "he tongue was down your throat not long ago, of course I'll worry " he said as i blushed even more if possible.

"W.. well, don't go drooling when you see Lenka in a bikini, because I'm only going to laugh and take pictures " I shot back as i saw his face redden.

"Shut up " he said softly as i laughed.

Time skip....

We  arrived at the beach and Lenka and Rin approached us. They were both wearing bikinis and they looked really good.

"finally, you guys made it!" said Lenka. "hey guys, where are the others?" I said. "they're right over there" said Rin pointing towards a bar. Luka, Ia and Gumi all waved over and i waved back.
I went over to the car trunk and started bringing out our stuff and Rin came to help. "oh, and by the way, we may have a little problem. Kaito and his gang are also here along with his girlfriend Meiko" said Rin  as i slammed the trunk shut.

"Really" I said as i felt my heart drop. "yeah, look" said Rin pointing over to them. Kyo and Yuma were playing volleyball and Kaito was applying sunscreen on his brunette girlfriend's back as they grinned at each other. They look so perfect together. And no wonder he called me a freak, Meiko is gorgeous and..... Curvy.

And I'm..... Me.

"are you OK? " Rin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "yeah... yeah i am" I give her a smile.

As soon as we turn, Rin becomes stiff and i can literally feel the tension in the air. Lenka was leaning against the car and Mikou was leaning on his elbows which were on either side of her. Their noses were almost touching and they were both giggling.

Lenka then raised her finger and traced Mikou's jaw line stopping at his chin leaning up to whisper something in his ear. I didn't get to see his reaction when Rin pulled my arm and dragged me towards the others.

I pulled my hand away and gripped her shoulders turning her to face me. And what i saw broke my heart. She was breathing heavily trying to blink away the tears in her eyes but they fell unfortunately.

"Rin... " i whispered as she wiped her face unable to look at me. "I'm... I'm fine.... I just have to use the bathroom " she croaked out as she ran towards the bathroom.

"Rin.. !" why do i even try to call her. Of course she won't stop. Plus she needs some time alone. As i got to the bar, i took a seat next to Luka who was staring at the direction Rin went.

"what's wrong with Rin? " she said moving her gaze to me. "Rin's crush just got crushed " I said taking a sip of Luka's drink and she didn't seem to mind."aww, poor thing " said Gumi. "I'm gonna go see her " said Luka as i grabbed her arm.

"no Luka, she wants to be alone " I said as Ia butts in "yeah, let her cry for a while, she'll feel a little bit better".

"girls, i wasn't talking about Rin. When i said her, i was talking about the bathroom. Now let go before my bladder bursts and you'll all have to clean the mess" she said as i abruptly let go of her.

She stands up and rushes to the bathroom.

Luka POV...

I release a long sigh of relief as i step out the bathroom. One of the best feeling in the world, to pee out a full bladder. Yeah, that's it....

As i start to walk back, I let my mind drift off to poor sweet innocent Rin. I've never been in love before, or had a crush. So i don't really know how it feels to be in love or heart broken. I hear it hurts like a bitch.

I wasn't watching where i was going when i bumped into a hard chest. Who dares..... Oh, it's one of Kaito's little monsters.

"hello sweet cheeks " said Yuma winking down at me. Barf...

"I told you to keep your cringy nicknames to your self " I gritted out. Can't this guy take a hint.

He pouted. "oh common, i called you cup cake, sprinkles, princess, love, butter cup and now sweet cheeks but you still don't like any of them ".

"that's because i keep telling you to use the name my mama gave me you dimwit " I shot back as he runs a hand through his hair. I have admit he looked good doing that.

My heart almost jumped. Almost...... No wait, it's actually jumping. What the hell?

"if you're done embarrassing yourself, can i go now? " i said and i saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. I actually feel... Bad seeing that. Hmm... I wonder why?.... Oh well...

"what do i have to do make you realize my feelings for you " he almost yelled. Good thing we were far away from people. Close to the sea.

"how about walk away. I told you, I'm not interested " i shrugged. "is that why you keep avoiding me at school?" his voice sounded hurt and i had to swallow a lump in my throat. What is wrong with me?!

"maybe... " he suddenly grabbed my upper arms with his large hands tugging me closer. Our noses almost touching as he leaned down to my height. My heart.... Why is it beating so fast?

"is it because I've never said it out loud before? Or is it because you're too stupid to realise the connection between us?  " he gritted out and i found myself now being able to say anything.

It was like my whole body shut down. My brain can't even process anything. What is happening to me?!

"what? Cat got your tongue? " I still kept quiet. "OK then.... I'm gonna say it.... I'm gonna say it to your face, i can't hold it in anymore.. ".

He moves his hand from my arms to cup my cheeks. "you think It's just an attraction, a crush that will only last a week or two. But what you don't know is that I've always wanted you ever since i laid eyes on you.... Four years ago " he said as my eyes widened.

Four years ago? Is he crazy? I just met him three weeks ago.

"you won't remember me from then, because it was at the carnival. I saw you win a stuffed bear by popping a balloon with a dart. As at then, i thought of you as just a beautiful free spirited girl... "he pauses as his eyes land on my lips.

"I didn't know it was love at first sight, until you joined our school last year. I always found myself staring at you, admiring your beauty. But then, what i thought was just attraction, was actually more".

"what are you trying to say Yuma? " my voice comes out as a whimper and i mentally curse myself for that.

I know what he's trying to say. I know what he's confessing. But strangely, i just want to hear him say it.

His eyes narrow. "I mean to say.... That i love you Luka-Chan " he whispers and i feel my face heat up. He leans down, so close that i can feel his breath on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck surprising us both.

Is this what love feels like? Is this what I've been missing out all these years?

As our lips brushed, someone clears their throat making us both jump away from each other.
"ummm, was i interrupting something? " Kyo said sipping his smoothie.

"ohhhhh nooooo, you weren't interrupting anything " shot Yuma sarcastically making Kyo snicker.

Soon, their gaze both shifts to me and I suddenly feel embarrassed. "I... I have to go" i said walking away from them to my friends.

What the hell is wrong with ME?!

Time skip....

Miku POV....

So Lenka suggested instead of going home for today since its not a school night, we should go for a camping trip in the forest.

Non of us were actually prepared but i guess that's what makes it more exciting.

I haven't seen Len the whole day and Gumi said he came but he was hanging out with his friends.
I started spreading my beach mat and Mikou started making the fire. Gumi and Ia couldn't tag along so that leaves me, Luka and Rin.

"where are the sodas, I'm thirsty " said Luki as Lenka tossed him a soda can.

As i sat on the log next to Luka, a motorcycle roar was heard and we all turned to the direction of the sound. The person removed his helmet and that's when I realised it was Len.

Since when did he have a motorcycle?

I don't know much about motorcycles but it looks really expensive. He got off his black motorcycle keeping the helmet on the seat.

"sorry I'm late, had to drop off Piko " he said removing his Jean jacket. "you darn right you're sorry, Rinto already ditched and i thought you ditched too. It broke my heart " Lenka pouted adorably as Len rolled his eyes giving her a hug.

His eyes suddenly found mine and i looked away feeling my face flush.

We spent the evening doing normal camping stuff. Singing, roasting marshmallows, games, you name it. And it was finally time to call it a night.

I twisted and turned on my mat but it was just too uncomfortable. It's too hard and lumpy.

I decided to go for a little walk to wear me out. As i approached the lake, i noticed a figure standing by the lake. As i got closer, i saw  its flowing short blonde hair and i recognized who it was.

"Rin, what are you doing here? " i said and I noticed how she jumped slightly. "miku-Chan... " she said as she sighed in relief. "are you OK? " I said as she smiled softly.

"yeah, i just couldn't sleep " she said. But i knew by the way she talked, there was something bothering her. And i think i may know what.

"don't even try hiding anything from me, i know something is on your mind... Or, someone " I narrowed my eyes and she sighed. "I'm just thinking on ways i can let go of Mikou-kun and move on. It's clear that he and my sister have something special. I don't want to be an obstacle " she said folding her arms.

"and i think I'm ready to let go of him. He's happy so why ruin it. I'm sure there's someone out there for me " I instantly felt bad at her words.

How would i feel if Len was to move on with another girl. Would i be able to let go of him? Just the thought of that makes me want to cry.

I gripped her shoulders pulling in for a hug. "oh, Rin.... You're an amazing girl, you know that right? I'm sure there's a special someone out there that will fight the world for you.... someone that is meant to be with you " I said in a calming voice as we pulled away.

"just like you and Len" she said as i blushed. "what... No... " she cuts me off "don't worry. I ship you two. I've seen the way you two look at each other and i can literally feel the connection you two have. It's clear that you're both attracted to each other. And i guarantee you that before the end of the school year, he'll stop his childish behaviors and you'll be together " she grinned poking my shoulder.

"well, I'm gonna go now, I'm tired. You coming? " she said yawning and stretching. "Nah, I'm gonna hang here for a while, night" i said as she smiled, muttering a 'night's and walking off.

Some minutes later, my eyes started to feel heavy and i decided to call it a night. As soon as i turned, i saw Len standing there with his arms folded making me jump in fright.

"Len, you scared me half to death. How long have you been standing there? " i said as he shrugged. "don't worry, i just got here. I wasn't staring like a creep like someone i know " he smirked.

I blushed remembering the music room incident. He came to stand beside me, staring up at the moon as the wind blew through his hair. Beautiful...

"so, why are you still up? " he said tucking his hands in his pockets to keep warm. I folded my arms, " i couldn't sleep, but I was just leaving..." he cuts me off. "no, stay. I need some company right now".

I tilted my head, staring up at him. Surprised by his statement. He really wanted my company? I can't help but grin and squeal mentally.

I didn't know i was staring too long when he brought his gaze to meet mine. "what? " he said furrowing his brows. I instantly looked away. "w... well, I was just wondering.... Why you are suddenly being so nice to me" i said suddenly finding my shoes interesting.

I felt his body shift to face mine. "what do you mean?" he spoke softly. "well.... Ever since i told you about that stalker, you've been kind and more... Caring. And that was why it all seemed so strange when you asked me to trust you. I mean.... You've been mean to me ever since i met you so, this is all kind of... weird to me" I spoke nervously.

A short silence took over and i looked up to see if he was even paying attention, and boy, he was. He was staring down at me blankly. As usual. The reflection of the moon making his blue orbs glow. "I knew you would ask that sooner or later... " he said pushing some of his bangs of his face.

"I knew exactly what was on your mind and that's why i didn't pressure you to trust me. Even I wouldn't trust me with all this sudden change. I understand you. But it would be very important to me if you did. It will make my efforts easier knowing that you trust no matter what i do " he shrugged.

"you still haven't answered the question " I said as he rose as brow as if asking what i was talking about. "why the sudden care and kindness? " I said as he took a step closer making my heart pound.

"I've always cared about you Miku. I just have different ways to show it" he whispered as I blushed. My heart fluttering at his words.

"I... I wanna ask you something, and if you answer it correctly, I'll trust you " I said as he shrugged "anything to gain your trust ".

"about that masked guy,  who is he? And why did you keep repeating 'she'? Is she the one who sent him? And how... " he places a finger on my lips, silencing me.

"you can ask me anything but not that. I told you, its better if you don't know anything for your own safety " he said as i pushed his hand away "but.. " he cuts me off again "please, just ask something else, anything but that".

I huffed.... Baka...

"OK, fine. I have nothing to ask really, but i have some conditions that i want you to promise not to break them" I said as he nodded grinning.

"I don't want us to ever fight again. I want you to be my friend instead of my bully. I mean, obviously you can't trust someone who bullies you all the time " i laughed softly as he gave me a boyish grin "I promise ".

"good, and my second condition is, I don't want you to ever kiss me again without my permission" I said as he frowned "didn't you enjoy the other ones we shared? ".

"well... Umm... " I blushed. I really enjoyed them but I'm too shy to tell him that. "your blush says it all, but why are you making me promise that? " he said moving a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"because it's rude OK?! I don't like it when you just pull me into a kiss. Do you know how hard it was to convince Mikou not to kill you a few days ago? " I almost yelled as he nodded. "OK, I promise. But on one condition " he smirked.

That smirk... I know that smirk, he has something up his sleeve.

"what? " I said as he pulled me by the waist closer to him. Our noses touching and his minty breath fanning my face. "give me a kiss now " he said making my heart skip a beat.

"what.. " I blushed. "you heard me" he whispered, his lips brushing mine slightly. I unconsciously wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer and our lips meet.

His lips started to move slowly against mine before it got more aggressive as he bit my bottom lip. Why does he like doing that?

As cheesy as this will sound, I felt like i was in cloud nine and the passion i felt in the kiss made my heart flutter.

I felt his right hand move from my waist to grip my hair as he pulled away to breath and met my lips again. This time harsher.

He's never kissed me like this before. It was like he was trying to tell me something through the kiss but i couldn't understand what.

After a few minutes, he finally pulled away. Both of us breathless and flustered as he traced my bottom lip with his thumb.

"now do you promise? " i breathed out. "yes i promise " he whispered back and i smiled. "for two days" he finished as my brows furrowed.

"but you just... " he cuts me off "I know what i said. But after this, i don't think i can control myself anymore. Hell, I'm having a hard time controlling myself right now. Let's just  hope that i last two days " he said pecking my forehead as my heart pounded.

He pulled away, taking a few steps back and i instantly miss his warmth. "I'm already addicted.. " he whispered.

I couldn't say anything nor could i move. It was like my whole body shut down. Damn you Len.

"good night Miku-Chan " he said walking back to camp. Leaving me angry and confused.

He just made me fall deeper for him. He made my feelings grow into something that i don't think I have control over.

I trace my lips still feeling the tingling sensation. I don't think i can ever stop thinking about him.

My mind is completely blank. Except for one scary thought dancing around in my head.

Could i be falling in love with Len?

Soo, what do you think??

Please comment, I love reading your comments, it makes my day.

So don't forget to vote.... And share... See you next chapter..... ✌😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284 6 52
(This story has adult/weird content in it, Please read at your on risk. If you ignore all of the warnings and get offended and triggered by this then...
3.6K 144 12
The introvert, Len Kagamine is the cutest guy in school, but at the same time the so-called playboy. That's what the others gossiped about him but he...
15.7K 1K 30
It's been five years since the tragic break up between Len and Miku. Miku is now a famous Japanese pop star and Len has taken over the company...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...