The Anything black hero: Izum...

Por Galactica-Sama

What if Izuku Midoriya was a girl? And instead of being quirkless/powerless she had a quirk/power? What if Iz... Más

character info
Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Training with all might
Chapter 4 - First day at UA part 2
Chapter 5 - First day at UA part 3
Chapter 6 - Attack on USJ
Chapter 7 - Sports Festival Part 1
New Book And Other Informations

Chapter 3 - First day at UA part 1

8.8K 186 93
Por Galactica-Sama

3rd person POV
Izuma is now 15, and today is going to take the entrance exam to get into UA, even though a lot of pro heroes, including all might and endeavour were willing to give her a recommendation. And even though she got her pro hero licence when she was 13 years old, she still needs to go to school. Her pro hero name is The Everything Black Hero: Black Star.

Izuma was also announced to be the adoptive daughter of All might to the world when she was 13. This was quite a scandal and the news reporters and press would bother the young girl and all might for more information. But soon it died down.

It was early in the morning and Izuma was getting ready to leave her house, her adoptive father, toshinori yagi or otherwise known as all might the number one hero, had to leave earlier as he had to be there before the entrance exam as he was going to be a teacher at UA.

When Izuma was done eating and getting ready she left her house, locking the door and summoning black angelic wings as she flew through her neighbourhood and reaching the city, to be stopped by some people recognising her and shouting, "Look, it"s Black Star!" a woman shouted, pointing towards Izuma. "You rock, Black Star, keep up the good work!" a man shouted towards Izuma, Izuma merely waved at the people looking at her while she was smiling the entire time.

Izuma's POV
I got there very quickly, and the moment I landed in front of the gates, my wings disappeared, I looked ahead to see some students with their uniforms, but since I had been homeschooled, I came in with my junior hero costume.

I probably stood out the most that are why I found some people staring at me. I thought I heard someone say, "Isn't that the pro hero, Black Star? What is she doing here?"

I tried to ignore it and focus on what I was doing and what I have to do.
When I got my courage up I decided to go in, and just as was stepping inside I tripped because of a rock under my feet, as I was about to stop myself from falling using my gravity manipulation. But somehow I stopped on my own, mid-air, I look back and see a girl with short brown hair. "Sorry I stopped you out of nowhere, I just thought it would be bad luck to fall before the exam." after she said that I said, "No worries, you were trying to help me, right?" After I said that I broke her hold on me using my own gravity manipulation, she looked shocked, to say the least. "Nice, your quirk must be gravity control, right? Looks like we have similar abilities." If she wasn't shocked before she is now. "How did you know, and what do you mean similar abilities?" I smiled at her cuteness, "All will be explained soon, don't worry. You should hurry as well, you wouldn't want to be late now, would you?" after I said that I teleported behind a pillar inside the gates, she looked at me in shock and amazement and ran in herself.

I got there before she did but I didn't stop there, I went to principal Nezu first, as in the end I accepted the recommendation from him and some other pro heroes, but accepted if I'll be allowed to take part. I met up with Nezu as well as the other recommendation students when they saw me they instantly recognised me and I recognised one of them, Todoroki Shoto who I knew for a while now, and since I hadn't seen him for a while I ran straight for him, hugging him an shouting, "Shota! It's so good to see you after all this time! How long has it been now, 2 years? Sorry, I couldn't get in contact with you, dad wanted me to have complete focus in training if I was to get stronger." as I was babbling, he was smiling and petting my head, after I finished talking he said, "It's good to see you again as well, Izuma."

The others looked at us having our reunion. Until Nezu cleared his throat and told everyone to introduce themselves, everyone did as told and after everyone finished, it was my turn, "Some if not all of you might know me already, judging by your reaction when I came in, but just in case you don't, I'm Izuma Yagi-Midoriya, adopted daughter of all might as well as the youngest Pro hero, and the reason I'm even here is because I have to finish hero studies. My quirk is called anything black, it allowed me to do literally anything as long as it appears as the colour black, it's limitless as long as I have an open mind I can do pretty much anything with it." as I was done talking a girl with black long hair said, "I knew I recognised you, I'm a huge fan of yours. As a matter of fact, my quirk allies me to create anything as long as I know how it looks like, but you're on a whole other level. I've also seen some of your fights and I'm just impressed." after she finished I said. "Thank you, it makes me happy to know you support me, I'm Izuma, but you already know that, you can use my name if you want, umm." Momo, Momo Yaoyorozu, call me Momo." she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you. But if you don't mind, I have to go, I got special permission to take part in the exam and I don't want to be late for the instructions. Bye, oh Principal Nezu? Can you tell Present Mic I'm sorry for crashing his explanation, thanks." as I left I heard him say, "Just don't get into too much trouble, Izuma, You wouldn't want them to dress you up again and record you stuck at the top of the school again, with everyone watching." "Uhhh, don't even remind me!"

When I got there present mic was busy talking and explaining the point system when a smart kid pointed out 4 robots, not 3. Present mic started to explain it's not a mistake and that the robot is part of the exam and just as he was about to say it's not worth taking it down as you won't get anything, I interrupted him, transporting myself at the side of the stage and saying, "I wouldn't worry about that one, its the zero pointers, if you were to take it down it won't give you any points, I would just ignore it." I said as the smart kid said, "who are you? If you're here to ruin the exam, leave now!" I was taken back by this and said, "Whoah calm down, I'm not here to ruin anything, if anything I'm here to make it interesting." all of a sudden some people in the audience said, "Wait, aren't you the pro hero, Black Star?! What are you doing here!?" The rest of the room just stared at me in disbelief, they have all heard of me. All of a sudden Present mic said, "Izuma here, or Black Star is to be a student here on recommendations from pro heroes. She will also be taking the entrance exam as she only excepted the recommendations if she was allowed to take part." Everyone looked in even more shock at the girl.

Eventually when instructions were given out of where the students had to go everyone went to their respective gates and waited for the exam to start. But before Izuma could leave to get prepared present mic told her, " prepare yourself, izuma, me and Midnight will get revenge for what you did here." I gulped, knowing exactly what will happen if I'm not careful.

I was the last one there and as soon as I got there, the others were looking at me. After a couple of unbearably silent minutes and people staring at me. Present Mic's voice could be heard and he said "GO!!" when the gates opened. "Well, what are you waiting for, go, go, GO!" The moment he said the third 'go' I whispered, "time stop" and everyone around me was frozen. I took my time, instead of running in I flew around slowly, destroying nearby robots, going farther in until I eventually gathered at least 600 points. It was quite easy as the robots were frozen as well. There were lots of robots still at the back so I used gravity control to spread them out through the city, some at the front, others at the sides and some at the back. I even build new ones which will not affect my total score and those I hid around the city in large groups for those who find them gets lots of points. After I was done setting them up I flew above the town and said, "time continue" and watched everyone run in, shocked that some robots were destroyed. The teachers, however, looked at the scoreboard and there it was, 1 second in and I already have 645 points beating all might score and get a new world record.

I occasionally saw some people in trouble and I would go down and help them, letting them get the robots afterwards, or healing someone with black flames or black blood that I summon.

Eventually, the number of robots decreases and the teachers send in the zero pointer. And as soon as they all see the gigantic zero pointer, everyone runs the opposite direction, as I was about to fly away, I hear someone shouting for help and I see the brunette with short hair who helped me at the front, and without thinking, I fly in front of it and punch it with 15% of one for all, destroying it completely and knocking the parts remaining backwards. I quickly fly down and get the girl out of trouble and heal the injury she had because her legs were stuck between pieces of rubble the robot caused.

All of a sudden I see recovery girl, coming towards me and the girl, she sees the girl isn't injured anymore, probably healed. She then said, "You really got to stop healing my patients or I won't have a job anymore." heh I'm sorry recovery girl, I healed her because it was too serious for me to wait to heal her." I replied. "It's fine, just leave it to me next time, ok?"

When the exam was over, I went to see my dad as well as the other teachers. When I got there, present mic and Midnight looked at me evilly as if already having plans on what they will do and how they will dress me up this time. This sent chills down my spine, and noticing their looks and how uncomfortable I was, uncle Shota starred them down and said, "Don't even try!" and then as if on cue the other teachers saw me, as they were busy before, and all of them stood up, approached me and congratulate me on a job well done. And then when all might saw me he said: "Ah, perfect timing, would you like to know your overall score Izuma?" He asked. "yes, please!" I said. He then showed my results and puffed up to his all might form and said in the proudest voice ever, "You have received 645 villain points and 440 hero points and all together you have 1,085 points! Not only did you beat my record of 185 points, but you beat the world's record of 290 points, by a very high difference. And so it is with great pleasure that I say this, well done, you did great and welcome to your Hero Academia!"

I hope you liked this and that it was up to your standard. Sorry if there was any spelling mistakes.

This chapter officially has 2023 words!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.8K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
67K 2.4K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
643K 18.3K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
11.2K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...