The Kingdom

By ChocolateZeno

With the Kingdom overrun by snakes in human bodies, The Lyons find themselves somewhere they never thought th... More

Characters List.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

2.2K 71 32
By ChocolateZeno

[Unedited...Wattpad being an ass today.]

Lucious cocked his head to the side watching his wife. She held a small mirror in her hand fixing her lipstick. He wasn't sure where they were headed off to. Probably because he had added hiself to her plans.

The car cruised along the streets at night as they drove deeper downtown. She rubbed her lips together then smacked them giving him a sideeye.

"Yes Lucious?" She questioned placing her mirror down.

"Where are we going?" He asked for the fourth time.

"I....Was going to handle business. You I don't know." She responded smartly. He giggled a bit at her words, but instantly stopped taking in the glare sending shivers up her spine. She sighed looking out the window as the destination crept closer.

"Thirsty got back to me on the whereabouts of this girl. I'm visiting her." Cookie grinned, as the car halted. He rolled the tinted window and gazed up at the sign.

"Alley Cat?" He questioned with surprise, some giddiness in his voice.

His wife struck him with a glare so hot, he was the one with the shivers. He cleared his throat and rolled his window up, she huffed as her door opened and the driver helped her out. He followed behind her like a puppy that had just been chastised.

"Lucious...." She warned in a sing songy voice as the approached the door.

"Look, no touch." She stated as the bouncer opened the door. Cookie grimaced, it smelt like sweat and ass, and perfume. Mix that together you get a strip club.

"Where are you gonna find that girl in this big ass place?" Lucious asked looking around, the lights dimmed as an announcer came over the speakers.

"Y'all know what time it is. The one you all cane to see. The sexy, the fiesty CALYPSO!!"

"Well that was easy." Cookie spoke with a chuckle, they walked to an empty booth and watched as the beauty herself walked out.

Cookie did not at all see any relation to Gisselle in her. The crowd was going wild for her, the smike brightly plastered on her face showed how much she adored the attention. Once she walked off the stage Cookie ordered a private dance and was escorted to the back rooms.

Not before Cookie made sure Lucious heard her clearly. She knew he wasn't listening to her, it's why she didn't want to bring him. A man was gonna be a man, but as long as he stayed her man there would no issue.

She sat down in the comfy chair in the shadows. The light was a soft blue illuminating the tiny stage. Cookie sat with her legs crossed, she was entirely over the whole experience. The smell giving her a headache.

The lights dimmed low as music started playing. A woman strolled out in a silk black robe, vibrant red hair stood out to Cookie. Stepping off the stage Calypso tilted her head, she didn't get very many women customers. Shrugging she slowly started to slid out of the robe.

"Ah, Ah, Ah...Thats not what I want." Cookie voiced, Calypso froze confused.

"Look lady, I don't do sex." She quickly stated dropping the robe. Cookie laughed shaking her head.

"Eh...No matter how sexy you are." She added admiring the beauty of the woman before her. Cookie rose a brow alittke thrown off from the comment.

"No sweetheart, I'm not interested in sex or this dance." Cookie spoke sitting up straighter. Calypso sucked her teeth snatching up her robe.

"Look, If you don't want sex and you don't want a dance...What do you want? Cause regardless you still already paid." She spat, sudden attitude rich in her voice.

"I'm aware of that. I just need information." Cookie responded less than interested in the sudden change.

"Information? What are you a reporter? Roscoe runs a legit business." She quickly defended, Cookie rolled her eyes. Nothing was legit about Roscoe's slimy ads.

"Girl....I don't need information on his dumbass. I know he running you girls dry up in here. What you make on stage don't ever hit yo pockets. He got y'all tricking up in here." Cookie spoke spitting straight facts. She watched the girls face turn at her words.

"I'm here about to offer you more then you'll make in years working here. 10,000 in your pocket no strings attached." Cookie spoke as if she was waving a treat in front of a dog. She handed the young girl a business card Calypso's demeanour changed in an instant.

"What kind of info?"

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Giselle." Cookie stated, she tilted her head to the side. Calypso froze, not even a breath left her. Then all of a sudden her features grew dark.

"Fuck her, and fuck you. I don't know nothing about that bitch!" She roared then spun on her heels and stormed out. The loud bang of the door echoed. Cookie sat silently, she blinked a few times. That wasn't what she expected. Standing up a man appeared in the doorway. His eyes bucked looking at her.

"My apologies Mrs.Lyon, Calypso isn't normally like that. She will be dealt with." The man spoke, Cookie pursed her lips. This must be the Roscoe she heard so much about from Thirsty.

"That's quite alright. I pushed those buttons, she was well within her right." Cookie defended, he nodded sending her a dazzling smile.

"Let me show you back out to the floor, it seems as the Mr is having quite the time." Roscoe mentioned, Cookie rolled her eyes.

All she knew is it he had a hand on a bitch she was gonna have hands on his ass. She sighed glancing at her husband, he sat relaxed on the couch she left him on. Smoking a cigar, getting hand fed grapes, all whole a gifted woman tweaked in front of him.

Cookie could admit some of these women were fine. 17 years in prison was a long time, and sometimes when the itch got bad it got scratched one way or the other. Though she knew beautiful women were traps, she knew he was staring a little to hard. He was bound to get himself in trouble.

She pondered wether to just wait for him to fuck up, or pop up before he did. Regardless of what she chose he wasn't getting none when they got home. The bitch feeding him grapes was practically smoking the cigar too with how close she was.

She watched Roscoe grin at the scene, Cookie pursed her lips and started walking in his direction. She could hear his laughter the closer she got.

"If you touch him, that'll be the last time you see them hands." Cookie hissed as a stripper sauntered up behind her man and was planing to massage his shoulders.

She pulled her hands away as if Lucious were a raging fire burning her skin. Cookie flicked her hand in a dismissing manner. The girl high tailed it out of there. Lucious looked up at his wife and chuckled.

"How about you come rub my shoulders?" He purred, she rose an uninterested brow at him.

"Or you can get up so we can go." She spoke, he sighed giving her a pout. Standing up he stretched, dropping a stack on the table.

"Uhh, hell no." Cookie snapped, she swatted at the eager hands of the women. Picking up the stack she dropped 300 dollars on the table instead. Lucious gave her a weird look as she walked away mumbling under her breath.

"What was that?" He asked once they exited the building.

"Are you stupid? We don't have Empire, once we use this money it's gone. Yet, here yo ass go dropping stacks. Just a dummy." Cookie voiced climbing into the waiting car.

He shook his head following in after her. In his eyes they were set, but you don't really know how much you spend till you don't have a steady income to refill. He turned facing his wife, easing his hands onto her thigh he scooted closer to her.

"How did it go?" He asked leaning in, he lightly kissed her neck. She huffed putting her hand against his forehead and pushing.

"Uh, no. We not doing that, move I'm hot." She snapped pushing his hand off of her. He groaned loudly, a pout coming to his face.

"It didn't go well, hopefully Andre got that dirt on Eddie cause this was a waste." She sighed looking out the window. She felt as if they were in a war with no back up.

Later that night........

Pain radiated across Calypso's cheek. She felt a tear slip from her eye as she clutched her face. Roscoe scowled looking down at the girl.

"You almost cost me a fortune!" He shouted stomping to his desk. Tonight's warning all stacked on his desk. He resumed counting up the money.

"I'm sorry sir. I just lost my cool." Calypso apologized keeping her eyes on the floor.

"You're lucky she didn't ask for her money back, I would have had you cleaning the stage with your tounge. Get out of my damn face Calypso." He barked, she shifted on her feet.

"I.....Im here to get paid." She whispered, he glared at the girl. Snatching a few bills off the table he crumbled them up, then tossed them at her. She bent down to pick them up, unballing the bills she realized it was a measly 200 dollars for a months worth of work.

"I can't survive off of this. My daughter won't eat...I need more. I can....." She pleaded, the click of a gun cutting her off.

"You need what?" He hissed, she quieted staring the gun in his hand down.

"I gave you food and shelter. I picked you up off the street, show me some damn respect and thank me for what I have generously offered. You lucky I like that little girl, but it be a shame to see her go missing huh?" He spoke his eyes coldly staring at her while an evil smile spread across his face.

"Pretty thing she is, I can get a pretty penny for her. Then you'd be debt free." He continued.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt her." She rushed out, he grinned that was always her kryptonite.

"I should beat you black and blue for even turning yo mouth up to ask me that question. But I'm a nice man right, Calypso?" He muttered, she nodded quickly making him grin.

"Come here." He spoke waving the gun as a gesture to come here.

She slowly shuffled over watching him push his chair out. One she was close enough he yanked her down by her arm. Pressing the gun to her head, he grinned. Trailing it down the side of her face, he tapped it on her lips.

"Open." He commanded, she trembled as she did as he said. He hummed sticking the gun into her mouth, shoving it to the back of her throat. She gagged pulling back making him grab her by the hair.

"I'll blow your shit back right here. Don't you ever come in here demanding money. You understand me?!" He growled, she nodded as best she could. Tears trailing down her face as flashes from her childhood ripped through her mental.

"Glad, we understand each other." He spoke pulling the gun out of her mouth. He dropped it on his desk and started messing with his belt, not an once of remorse for the silently crying girl. She didnt have to be told once he freed himself, she just got to work.

45 minutes later.....

Angry tears fell from her eyes. The rain falling heavy worsening her mood. She was supposed to be used to this right? Life dishes her a shitty hand. It wasn't always like this.

At the tender age of 6 life was good. A loving mother and father, a happy life. Until her mother Geneva got sick.....no one anticipated her going to the hospital only to be told she had stage 3 cervical cancer. At 6 she didn't understand why mama was losing her hair, and losing weight. Why she stayed in bed, and never came to her dance recitals.

Life slapped the young child across the face when mommy made breakfast for her one day, kissed her cheek and said have a good day. Only to come home and find that mommy wasn't home, and daddy was crying. Then daddy went crazy, one night the young one got up to use the restroom and found her dad hanging from the stairs.

Then it was off to Aunt Giselle, a woman age had never met before. Stayed with her all of two days before she found herself in the system, had her first birthday without her parents in a basement of the first foster home. No words could describe the abuse she went through for 12 years. Foster home to foster home, each worse then the last.

So much trauma that at the age of 14 she was told she could never successfully carry a child. Yet another choice ripped through her fingers. Then at 17 she ran away from her foster home. Stumbled onto the wrong street one day and met Roscoe. She thought life was looking up he fed her, housed her, showed her love and care. Then it switched and she found herself prostituting and stripping.

Then a miracle happened, she got pregnant. There was fear that she would lose her baby, it was a journey a tough one at that. And thus Journey was born, she was now two. The only good thing that has come to her life. A gift she held close to her heart.

Wiping at the tears on her face she pulled into her apartment complex. Looking around she realized she didn't have an umbrella. Cursing she turned off her car and got out. She ran down the complex to the babysitters. Knocking on the door she prayed the lady would hurry, it was pouring.

"Calypso, your an hour late!" Miss Jessie snapped.

"I know I'm sorry, I got....held up at work. I'm so sorry." Calypso rushed out, the old woman smacked her lips.

"You got my money?" She asked, Calypso frowned looking down.

"I can't keep watching her for free child, you owe me from 6 months back. I need my MONEY!" Calypso hurriedly looked through her pockets, pulling out her crumpled bills she handed them to the lady.

"200? Really, you know what. That's okay, Don't bring her back her." Miss Jessie snapped them disappeared.

She soon returned with a sleeping child. The old woman sighed looking at the young struggling mother, she didn't want to do this but she herself was struggling to make ends meet. Out of the goodness of her heart she walked back into the living room with the young girl.

Wrapping her in a thick blanket then grabbing and umbrella she returned to the drenched mother. Handing her the umbrella then the small backpack. With a sigh she passed over the child.

"May God bless you baby. I'm praying for you." Miss Jessie spoke then shut her door. Calypso couldn't tell if she was crying or it was the ran, but she was sure it was both. Speed walking up the stairs, she almost fell to her knees. A yellow paper was taped to her door.

To whoever it may concern. The locks have been changed due to back payment. You've been evicted.

She looked down at a pile of soaked clothes and shoes. Pictures, toys, pillows and blankets lay out drenched in rain. She shook her head, rushing down the walkway to her car she unlocked it then laid her child in the backseat.

Taking a deep shaky breath she shut the door. Reaching into the front seat she grabbed the fresh box of trash bags she was meaning to take out. Locking her door she rushed back and packed up the soaking items then tossed them into her trunk.

Getting in her car she turned on the heater. Looking at the bruise on her face she finally caved. She broke down, her chest heaved trying to find air. She panicked once she couldn't get enough. Her breaths cane in and out short.

"Mommy?" A soft voice asked, she felt a tiny warm hand on her head.

"You no cry mommy.....mommy?" The young girl continued petting her mom's head. Calypso felt her panic attack ease as her daughter spoke to her. After a few minutes she was calm enough to speak.

"I'm okay baby, Why don't you sit up here and go back to sleep. It's still night night time." She spoke softly, Journey nodded getting off the middle armrest and getting seated in the passenger seat. Her mother grabbed the blanket and recovered her daughter after buckling her up. Leaning the chair back she rubbed her child's back until she fell asleep once more.

Looking up to the sky she asked for a sign from someone. The return she got was the booming sound of thunder, followed by the flash of lightning. She sighed shrugging off the wet jacket. A small card dropped into her lap, looking at it she remembered the woman that came to her.

Reading the address she used her now clutching phone to put in the address. She only hoped it was correct, she could barely read it.

At the mansion.....

"Okay Porsha! I will see you tomorrow. Yes, I'm serious. Okay, whatever it is I'm sure it's amazing.....No I'm not just saying that.....GIRL!.....Oh...Youre breaking up.....I can't hear you...i think it's the storm. Hello? Porsha....Girl shut up! Bye Porsha!" Cookie groaned tossing her phone to the side. Lucious slithered up rubbing her arms.

"What was that about?" He questioned leaning down. He kissed behind her ear, and continued down her neck.

"Lucious, get off." Cookie snapped, he flopped back on the bed with a childish scream.

"How you gone sit in front of me in that? I'm a strong man, but I'm not that strong baby." He whined running his hand up her thigh, she smacked his hand them stood.

"Boy please, I just thought it was cute. Can you believe it's just a regular bra and panty set...well minus my fishnets and my garter belt." She spoke turning in the mirror, his eyes hungrily looked over her skin.

"Fuck, your gonna kill me girl. Why don't you just come over her so I can get a closer look?" Her purred, she rolled her eyes unhooking the garter from her fishnets.

"Calm down big boy, I only wanted to see if these would go." Cookie spoke, he groaned flailing his arms around angrily like a child. She closed and tied her robe then slipped on her fluffy house shoes.

"Where are you going?" He asked as she walked to the door.

"To go make some tea." She responded sauntering out. She heard him groan and mumble under his breath.

"Come get this love and affection!!" He yelled, she laughed shaking her head.

Continuing down the stairs she heard a knock on the door. Looking at the wall clock the time read 2 in the morning. Cookies brows furrowed, who the hell was coming at this hour. Approaching the door she rose a brow. She was expecting this guest at all.

Hope you enjoyed!😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 412 17
"๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐˜ฉ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." TNTXCXL PRESENTS... The Lyons willing to fight for eachother no matter what..Everythi...
2.4K 103 8
Jasmine Rodriguez knew she was destined for greatness. She had the beauty, the talent and the best family to help her be the best. Plus she knew the...
46.4K 1.4K 34
After 17 years of trauma and torture....watching Lucious get famous without visiting her even once AND divorcing her for a fake ass Haley Berry while...
760K 46.1K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...