LUKE HEMMINGS IS A BRAT! -๐Ÿผ...

By tommohazstyles

Luke is a whole brat when he doesn't have Ashton. But, when Ashton is around.. Oh boy. BEST RANKING(S): #1 IN... More

Warnings
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

6

842 20 183
By tommohazstyles

How are you guys on bottles? I personally think they're adorable when a little needs one. Dunno why, though. Would it be weird to add that in? There will be no nappy or anything, just the bottle.

Small whimperes left the smaller boys mouth as Ashton nipped and kissed on his neck. His legs were spread out as his daddy lays between them, his hands roaming Lukes petite body.

The blonde bit on his lip and Ashton traced his hand up the smaller boys pale thigh and up his pink skirt that he had on.

When did he put that on?

" Fuck, baby. Where are your panties, love?" Ashton asked as he traced around the base of Luke's hard on, making him whimper and close his eyes.

" I-I dunno daddy.." He whispered. His smaller hands reached down and pulled the skirt up, whimpering as the soft material brushed over his aching cock.

" Youre such a good boy." Ashton smirked as he gently traced up Luke's dick, making the smaller boy gasp and nods softly.

" O-Only for daddy. Daddys baby."

" Daddy's little slut." Ashton growled softly as he leaned up to bite the boys earlobe. Lukes breath hitched as Ashton began to kiss his neck, leaving small love bites here and there.

" Ashton-"

" That's not my name."

Luke gulped and let out a small, shaky breath, " Daddy.. Please.. I-I need you.." He whimpered, his hands shakily playing with her ruffles of his skirt.

Ashton smirked and took off his boxers ( they were the only thing he was wearing other than his necklace ) and leaned down to kiss Luke, but he stopped just before their lips met. Small whimpers left Luke as Ashton stood ther above him like a statue.

His hazel eyes filled in confusion before backed away from the little, grabbing his boxers. Luke stared at him in confusion and sat up on the bed, his eyes watching as Ashton grabbed his things.

" Daddy?" He asked sadly, not knowing what Ashton was doing. He shook his head and pointed a finger at Luke, " I'm not your daddy. And you most certain aren't my little. Youre annoying, bratty, depressed and just plain stupid. Not to mention you're a guy." He hissed before walking out of the room, not even flinching when the little gasped softly, hurt by his words.

Luke's eyes filled with tears as he sat in the unfamiliar room, his chest felt heavy and his head started to hurt really really bad.

What did he do? He thought Ashton loved him..

Just as the thought ran through his mind, he woke up, tears streaming down his face as big strong arms wrapped around him.

" Luke? Baby boy, its me love. Its me." Ashtons beautiful morning voice rang in the littles ears. He didn't sound like the dream, he didn't feel like the dream..

It was a dream, right?

" D-Daddy.." He whimpered, making Ashton pull him in his lap to hold him tight. Luke burried his face on Ashton's shoulder and silently began to cry, his hand holding the dom's. Ashton rubbed on his back to try and sooth him.

" What was it about?"

" I don't wanna talk about it."

Silence.

" Am I annoying? Am.. Am I bratty? Stupid?" He asked as Ashton wiped tears from his freckled cheeks.

" Bratty? Yes, but that's okay, because you're a little. Most are bratty. The other two, no. No, youre precious and beautiful."  Ashton smiled at him, showing off his dimples.

" Am I.. You're baby boy..?" He asked softly, his eyes closing as he waits for a response.

" What was it I called you earlier?"

"...Luke?"

" No.."

" Love?"

" No-"

" There was many things you called me, okay!" He snapped, remembering the dream all over again. At first, Ashton was about to scold him for getting an attitude with him, but when the little began to cry all over again, he decided on pulling him close and cuddling him.

" Honey bee.. C'mon, its okay. It was just a dream." He cuddled him. The blonde snuggled him and nodded a little bit. Ashton ran his hands through his hair and gently twirled the ends of the wavy golden locks.

" Don't leave me.. Please?" Luke said just above a whisper. Ashton looked down and frowned deeply at the little who was staring down at his hand.

Ashton rubbed his thumb over the back of Lukes hand ( the one he is holding ) and nodded. " I won't. I promise. Me and you, you and i. Never to be apart until the day we die." Ashton says softly.

Luke smiled and kissed his chest before nussling him.

" Thank you daddy."

-🍼-

Luke is grumpy.

Luke didn't get a good nights sleep.

Luke is tired.

And Luke is in an airport.

The blonde was curled up in a chair, Ashton sitting next to him. Michael and Calum sat across from them, their knees touching more than they should be ( They didn't know that Ashton knows. Luke might know, but he doesn't think about it. ).

Luke turned to the curly haired man who was watching something on his phone with earbuds in his ears. Luke pouted and pushed his leg out a little bit, poking him with his shoe. Ashton reached down and placed his hand on his lower leg and gently massaged it.

Luke pouted again- because Ashton needs to fulfill his needs..

Basically, he want his attention.

All the time.

He scoots up and moves his leg from Ashton who didn't even pay attention to how the boys leg left his grasp.

Luke started to get more grumpy as he poked Ashtons arm. The male took a small glance at him then went back to his phone.

" Lukey want daddy' attention." He whispered, pulling on the man's jacket. Ashton finally looked over when Luke yanked on the material.

He gave him a soft smile then trained his eyes back down on the device.

Luke grew angry and pulled his left ear bud out with a loud huff, making Calum look up from his book that he was reading.

Ashton turned his head and glared at his little before turning his phone off. " What could you possibly want?" He asked.

Luke flinched softly and reached out for the man's hand. Ashton stared at him as if to say " seriously?" While Calum snickered- hiding his face behind his book.

" Luke, I swear to god. Could you just- bother Mike or something?" Ashton groaned softly. Luke whined and looked over at the sleeping man before gently hitting Ahstons arm.

" He's asleep!"

" Don't hit me."

Luke groaned and fell back against the chair. He huffed again and looked over at Ashton who continued to watch what ever it was on his phone.

The blonde would smirk and turn in the chair, laying his legs over Ashton- which caught the man's arms under them, along with the ear bud that was still in his ear.

Ashton stared down at the screen in his hand and took in a deep, long breath. Calum watched the scene with wide eyes, his foot nudging Michael to only earn a soft snore.

The curly haired man slowly turned his head until his hazel eyes landed on Luke's small, sarcastically innocent smileing face.

Calum was losing his shit behind his book.

" Luke?" Ashton says, his eyes staring into Luke's soul. Luke giggled and wiggles his feet, his shoes tapping together as he did so. " Daddy."

Ashton clicked his phone off and put it to the side before pulling the littles legs. This made Lukes whole body move towards Ashton until his bum was on Ashtons lap, making him gasp and blink rapidly. The curley haired man smirked down at the blue eyed little.

" D-Daddy.. They'll see.." He whsipered as he sat up on his lap. Ashton wrapped his arms around like and nussled his neck, kissing lightly on the sensitive skin. Luke gasped softly and bit on his lip to silence any noises that wanted to try and creep out.

Calum slowly woke up Michael, the man snorted himself awake to only be hushed by his lover. His green eyes wandered over to lashton.

" Woah- Ashton's being.."

" Public." They both said at the same time.

Meanwhile, Luke was whimpering because Ashton now wouldn't let go of him. " Baby boy, you wanted my attention and now you want me to let go? But, all the fangirls are watching." Ashton murmured as he nipped Lukes ear.

The blonde glanced over and saw a group of girls staring at them with their mouths gaping. One was wearing a 5sos shirt- which was also the one taking a picture.

" Daddy, they'll know.."

" Okay, good. I want them to know." Ashton smiled as he then pulled Luke in and snuggled his side. The blonde blushed deeply and took Ashtons hand in his, giving it a soft squeeze.

" Mine." He whispered as his other hand reached down to cup Lukes bum.

Luke squeaked just as an announcement came on for their flight.

" Ah, man. I was having fun." Ashton smirked. Luke quickly slid off Ashtons lap and grabbed up his things. There was a deep red blush across his face, making him want to hide and to never be seen again.

Calum is so going to tease him about this.

After all these years of endless flirting ( They only started to be romantic with each other during the time of this book.) and caregiver and little relationship, they were public.

Pictures were taken.

Possibly videos too.

They were out.

" C'mon baby boy, we gotta get to the flight." Ashton says, taking his hand and intertwined their fingers. He pulled Luke close and kissed his forehead before walking towards the place where they board.

- I know nothing about how this works so imma skip to them being on the plane.-

Luke got the window seat after about five minutes of throwing a fit right in front of everyone, making Ashton grit his teeth and telling him to sit his little ass down.

He knew that meant you're ass is mine when we get to the hotel.

He was sure he was going to get his first spanking in a while, but, for now, he smiles as he sits and looks out the window at the pink fluffy clouds. The pink gently bounced back onto his face, making him look even more beautiful than he already is.

" Baby, are you hungry? Snacks are coming around." Daddy asked, eyeing the cart to see what was on it. Luke turned his head and saw the man who was pushing the trolly and stopping to ask if anyone wanted anything.

" I wants fruits." Luke whispered only for Ashton to hear. His little mind has completely taken over, his hand holding onto Ashton's strong one.

" Of course, love. Anything for my baby." Ashtons smiles over at luke, earning a heavenly giggle.

The man made his way over to them and took one glance at Ashton before training his eyes on Luke. He tilts his head and looks at the little with a soft smile. " Hey, I'm Marcel." He says, pointing at his name tag excitedly.

Ashton raised his eyebrows at the man who oddly looked like Harry Styles.

" Would you like anything off the cart?" He asked, gesturing to the snacks. Luke giggles and nods, " Luke wants strawbewwies, daddy." He says as he tugs on Ashton's suit jacket. Marcel cooed and smiled sweetly.

" You heard 'em, i would like some trail mix and two bottles of water, please." Ashton smiled.

Marcel got them the stuff and leaned to Ashton, " If anyone gives you shit about babying him or anything like that, tell me and I will fix it. Its not everyday I see another little and caregiver." He says, walking away before Ashton could pay or even say thanks. Ashton sat there with a surprised look on his face.

Luke snapped the man from his suprised state when he whined and pulled on Ashton's arm, asking for the fruit. The man blinked and handed the little his food and water.

" Daddy, how long 'til we get there?" Luke asked as he nommed on a strawberry. Ashton licked his bottom lip then looked over at Luke, watching how his lips wrapped around the fruit, the juice running down the corner of Lukes mouth.

Fuck, now all he can think about is how pretty mouth would be around something else.

His hazel eyes darkened as he cleared his throat, " Well.. Its gonna be a while, were going to America, so.. About.. Half a day? Maybe a bit more?" Ashton says, making the little whine and kick his legs gently, making sure not to kick the person infront of him.

Ashton leaned in and whispered into his ear, his lips brushing against the pale skin: " You already got five on my hand. Don't make it ten."

Shivers ran down Lukes spine as he nodded softly. Ashton called him a good boy and kissed his temple, making the little nibble on his lip gently.

" I want my pacy daddy.."

" Tired?"

" Mhm."

Ashton grabbed Lukes TMNT backpack from beside his legs and got out the pacifier, handing it to Luke. The little didn't notice his daddy giving it to him and curled up in the chair, laying his head on Ashton. The man cooed softly and pressed the pacifier to Lukes mouth, the boy took it instantly and made a small noise of contentment.

Ashton grabbed his blanket and laid it over the boy before wrapping his arm around him. Luke snuggled Ashton and held onto his shirt with a closed fist before falling asleep.

Ashton sighed happily and looked up, seeing Michael and Calum leaning close and whispering to each other. They were both smiling, Calum blushing and laughing lightly at what ever Mike said.

He smiles even more and closes his eyes, not realising someone staring at Luke in a weird way..

Yet.

-

I really like this book ngl.

I'm writing a Larry one soon, also ive been thinking of a good 5sos one about a show that I absolutely love.

Larry is going to be about Harry who has asperger's syndrome and loves to take pictures of Nerd!Louis.

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
143K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...