my six bodyguards

By kklccc

"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, real... More

the characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
epilougue
thank you
sequel

chapter 5

78K 1.6K 1.2K
By kklccc

It's been a week since my brothers found out about my boyfriend Asher. I'm being forced to invite him over for a family dinner so he can "meet the family". I already know this is a horrible idea. My brothers are going to torment the shit out of Asher.

I got out of the shower and started blow drying my blonde hair. I then put on some mascara and concealer, and headed to my closet.

I decided to wear a black dress that's tighter at the top and flows out at the bottom. It hugged my curves just right and reached about mid thigh. My brothers will hate it. It's perfect.

I went downstairs where I found my brothers. Some were in the living room and some in the kitchen. They were all dressed up in jeans and nice-ish shirts.

"Who the hell bought you that dress?" Wesley asked as I entered the kitchen.

"You did, idiot," I replied. He gave me a look. "At the mall last week?"

"Oh yeah," Wesley said, "well obviously it shrunk in the wash so go change. That shit's too revealing."

"No," I said.

That's when Hayden walked into the room. "Emme, go change and wipe that makeup off too." He nonchalantly walked over to the table and sat down, taking a sip of whatever he was drinking.

"No I'm not changing anything, and jeez, what's your problem with the makeup. All of you act like it's the worst thing in the world!" I said, a little angry.

Blake walked into the kitchen. "You're pretty with out it, baby," he said. He walked passed me and kissed my forehead, then headed toward the stairs. "Change your outfit please!" he called over his shoulder.

I threw my hands up in frustration. They're being ridiculous.

"Oh hell no," Wyatt said when he saw me. "Change, now."

He came over and pushed me toward the stairs. Being tired of this, I decided it would be for the best if I just went and changed. I wasn't taking off the makeup though.

My new outfit consisted of a pair of black ripped jeans and a cute grey sweater.

As soon as I got downstairs the doorbell rang. I sprinted to the door before anyone else could. I took a deep breath and opened it.

"Hey, Ash," I said.

"Hey Em," he said, giving me a hug.

"Follow me," I took his hand and led him to the kitchen where everyone was sitting at the table.

Blake was the first one to get up. "This is my oldest brother Blake, Blake this is Asher," I said.

"Nice to meet you sir," Asher said.

"You too," Blake said. They shook hands and then I introduced Asher to everyone else.

Once we sat down the boys started talking.

"So, how old are you?" Blake asked.

"I'm 15, a sophomore," Asher said. I got a few dirty looks from my brothers for that.

"What are your intentions with my sister?" Wyatt asked, with basically no tone at all. He was just short and straight to the point. He really had to go there. What does he think he's going to rape me or something?

"Wyatt!" I complained.

"Emerson!" Wyatt mocked.

I rolled my eyes. "No it's fine," Asher said. "My intentions are to make her happy, and protect her."

My heart fluttered. He's so cute.

I looked up at him and smiled. He grabbed my hand under the table.

"Well just know that if you break her heart I'll beat the shit out of you," Wyatt said.

"Wyatt, shut the hell up!" I yelled. He was being annoying.

"Emerson don't talk to your brother like that," Blake said.

"Don't worry I would never do anything to upset her," Ash said. There's another flutter in my stomach. Dang he's good at this.

After a long dinner, the boys finally asked all their intarragating questions. It was me, Asher, Josh, and Brady sitting at the kitchen table. The other boys had to go to the store or something.

"Hey, Asher, you wouldn't wanna see any of Emme's baby pictures, would you," Josh said. Oh hell no. He was being awfully quiet this dinner. I knew he would do something like this.

"Um-" before Asher could finish that sentence Josh had grabbed his arm and started pulling him to the living room. I got up right away but something held on to me.

I looked up to see an evil smirking Brady. He was holding me by the arm. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. Him and Josh planned this, I swear.

"To stop Josh, asshole," I said trying to jerk my arm out of his grasp. He was way stronger than me. I kept trying to yank away.

"Give your favorite big brother a hug," Brady said, forcefully pulling me into him. He wrapped his arms around me very, very tightly.

"You're not my favorite, let me go asshole!" I yelled.

"What was that?" he asked squeezing harder.

"You heard me slutface!"

He picked me up and put me on his shoulders, grasping my ankles tightly.

"Let me down, you know I'm scared of heights," I yelled.

He ignored me and walked into the living room. He stood behind the couch Ash and Josh were sitting on, going through my baby pictures.

"Oh this is my favorite," Josh said, "it's when Em took a shit in the bathtub!" He laughed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I screamed. "Put me the hell down Brady!"

I repeatedly punched him until he finally put me down.

I ran around the couch and jumped on top of Josh.

I punched him in the stomach a couple times, and then started kicking him. It was probably quite the view.

I kept going until I heard the front door open.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

kindred By Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

925K 22.3K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
461K 9K 70
One girl, five boys. Join Amy as she survives with overprotective brothers. After all it's just what lifes about.
335K 10.9K 77
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
112K 732 25
so this is my story my brothers are very protective i was 15 they treated me like a 6 year old maybe even like a 2 year old first im use to it when i...