Harry Styles Shots

By Cherrysepiphany__

Collection of Harry Styles one shots. P.S: I did write some of them but some of the shots are not mine. Enjoy... More

Introcuction.
1. If I could fly.
2. Forever and always.
3. I'm with you.
4. Perfect Family.
5. April Fools.
6. Like mummy.
7. The beach.
8. Someone Like You.
9. Can I get a kiss?
10. Made fun of the cute little socks.
11. Stay with me.
12. Interview.
13. How we met.
14. Break up & make up.
15. Mrs. Styles.
16. Airport sickness.
Thank you.
17. Late Night Texts.
18. Doing it.
19. Holmes chapel.
20. Argument.
21. You're right here.
22. Mother-In-Law.
23. just Harry.
24. Mummy's Birthday.
Thank you #2.
26. Jealousy.
Complicated.
27. Bad girl attitude.
28. We'll be home for Christmas.
29. Santa baby.
30. Where do babies come from.
31. Home.
32. Daylight.
33. Misunderstanding.
34. Saudade.
35. Down.
36. Anatomy quiz.

25. Twin's trouble.

9.8K 104 92
By Cherrysepiphany__

Edited.

I walked inside the house after a stressful day at work to find my thirteen year old twin daughters running around and chasing each other.

"Hey!" I yelled.

They stopped running and came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey mum." They said in unison.

"Darcy and Deidre." I said "Why were you running around and chasing each other?"

"Because," Darcy started "Deidre took my phone charger without asking me."

"But mine's broken." Whined Deidre.

"I will get you another one, but there's no reason to fight." I scolded.

"Yes, there is.." Darcy said.

"Why?" I sighed "Why do you both have to fight over every single thing?"

"Because she took it without asking." Darcy said giving Deidre a death glare.

"But...my phone was on 2% and it was about to die." Deidre complained.

"Shut up both of you." I cut off "One: your dad is going to be here any minute and I'm telling him about all these fights and arguments you have been having lately, two: you're sisters and you shouldn't fight over every single thing, I'm tired of you fighting for no apparent reason, just please stop it." I sighed.

"But mum.." they whined.

"What?"

"Please don't tell daddy." Darcy said.

"I'm telling him no matter what."

They stormed off.

"You're so ugly." Deidre said.

"Bitch, we look the same." Darcy replied.

"What did you just say?" I asked Darcy with a warning tone.

"I-I said b-bitch." She stuttered.

"What did I tell you about cursing and using foul language and calling your sister names?" I questioned her.

"You never told me anything." She said looking down.

"Yes I did, now what did i tell you?" I asked angrily.

"Y-You told m-me to never c-curse out on m-my sister and never u-use fool l-language." She stammered horribly.

"Good now, I'll let your dad handle the rest when he gets home." I said "Now, you both go to your rooms, and give me all your electronics, your phones, your iPads, your laptops, and the Xbox, I will let your dad decide if he wants to punish you or not."

The handed me their things and then went upstairs.

Now let's see what Harry has to say....

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey baby." Harry said as he walked inside the kitchen and pecked my lips.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Its the girls." I sighed "They have been arguing and fighting for no reason all this past week, Harry I don't know what to do, I can't handle them, only you can." I said "Darcy called Deidre a Bitch and they were running around the house fighting all for a stupid phone charger."

"Aww baby, I'm sorry, what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Whatever, as long as they learn their lesson and quit fighting." I sighed.

He nodded.

"DARCY AND DEIRDE GET DOWN HERE NOW!" He yelled.

They ran quickly down the stairs and came up to Harry and hugged him.

"Okay girls, enough with the flattering, now what has been going on today?" He asked.

"We were good today daddy! Me and Deidre did our homeworks together we went outside for a while and jumped on the trampoline." Darcy smiled.

"You're lying." Harry stated.

They looked down.

"Girls, I caught you in your lie and what did I tell you about lying?" Harry asked wanrningly.

"You didn't tell us anything." Deidre said.

"Okay Deidre don't be like Darcy and say that me and your dad didn't say anything." I said.

"Yes, now what did I tell you?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"You said to never lie to each other or our parents." They said in unison.

"Okay good." Harry nodded satisfied "Now girls why were you fighting?"

"Because Deidre took my phone charger and didn't ask me." Darcy whined.

"Deidre, why would you take her phone charger?" Harry questioned.

"Because my charger broke and I didn't have another." She said.

"Well, why didn't you ask her for it?"

"Because she was gonna say no and my phone was on 2% and I need a charger." Deidre said.

"Do you know what's that called?"

"Stealing." Deidre said quietly.

"Exactly." Harry started "Now Darcy why would you call your sister a bitch?"

"Because she said I was ugly and I said bitch we look the same." Darcy said with her lips trembling with fear.

Darcy and Deidre was always scared of Harry when he scolds them or discipline them.

"Deidre why would you call your sister ugly?" Harry asked.

"I don't know." She said with her lips quivering too.

"I don't know isn't an answer Deidre." Harry said with his deep voice.

"I really don't have a reason." Deidre answered.

"Okay, so since you've been really bad this past week, what I'm gonna do with you?" Harry questioned.

"N-no." Darcy said with tears ready to escape her eyes.

Deidre also had some trying to fall but she quickly wiped them away.

"Hmm...What should I do?" He said looking at his hands.

"Daddy please don't.." Darcy choked out.

"Don't What?" Harry asked confused.

"Please don't hurt us." Deidre choked out too.

"My babies, I'm not gonna hurt you, what makes you think that?" Harry asked worried.

"I don't know, you were looking at your hands." Darcy said.

"No, I was thinking." Harry said "I'll never hurt you my loves."

"Well, what are you gonna do?" Deidre asked.

"Okay, here's the deal, no electronics for one week, and I'm gonna make it longer if you don't learn how to love and respect each other, now say you're sorry to each other." Harry said.

"I'm sorry." Darcy apologized.

"I'm sorry too." Deidre said.

They hugged each other and then looked at their daddy.

"Come here." Harry opened his arms for them.

They quickly ran to his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I love you both so much, never think that I'm gonna hurt you one day." Harry mumbled as he kissed their foreheads.

They pulled away and ran towards me to give me a hug too.

"I love you angels." I said kissing their foreheads too.

"Love you too mummy." They replied before going upstairs.

I handed Harry all their electronics and he hide them.

"Phew, now that's taken care of." Harry said smiling.

"How do you do that?" I asked "I would never be able to do that."

"You know sometimes they have to learn the hard away, it's not always the easy way." Harry said pecking my lips repeatedly.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck and mumbled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

••••••••••••••

Double update, yay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
32.3K 3.1K 40
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ
646K 104K 72
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ