All Time Favourite Wattpad St...

By ch0c0m0nst3r

A collection of descriptions and reviews of my favourite Wattpad stories sorted based on the theme of the sto... More

Overview
Assassin/ Hacker
Bad Boy/ Player Stories
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bachelor
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bad Boy is Possessive
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bad Boy's Girl
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Bro Code
BAD BOY/PLAYER- Cheerleader and the Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners?
BAD BOY/ PLAYER- This Cinderella is a Player
BAD BOY/PLAYER- Just What I Needed
BAD BOY- My Life with the Walter Boys
BAD BOY/PLAYER- The Tables Have Turned
BAD BOY/ SOUTHERN- The Wildflower
CHICKLIT/BAD BOY- Handcuffed
Conleyswifey
FAKE GIRLFRIEND- His Hired Girlfriend
FORCED MARRIAGE- I Was Never Yours
FORCED MARRIAGE- The Transient Wife
GANGS - Under Mafia Protection
GANGS- When The Time Changes
HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE- It All Started With an Apple
HISTORICAL- A Penny's Worth of Affection
HUMOUR & ROMANCE- 3 Stepbrothers
MYSTERY- The Rented Husband
MYSTERY- Tick Tock
OUTLAW- To Love An Outlaw
'The Populars'
RATED R- Forged in Ice
RATED R/ROMANCE - To Serve and Obey
REVENGE- A Fight Without Remorse
REVENGE/ROMANCE- His Revenge
RICH<3POOR- The Italian Billionaire's Lover
ROMANCE - City of Light, Love and Longing
ROMANCE - Touch Me Not
SCIENCE FICTION- Superior
SPORTS/ROMANCE/BestFriend- Catching Jordan
STUDENT/TEACHER- Persuade Me
Werewolf
WEREWOLF - I'm Sorry, Did You Say Mate?
WEREWOLF- Who's Laughing Now
RATED R - The VIP (18+)

BAD BOY/ BAD GIRL/ HUMOUR/ ROMANCE- That's Just the Beginning

570 2 0
By ch0c0m0nst3r

          # That's Just the Beginning by istolethecookiez

Fiona Harper is an angel in nearly evryone's eyes. But there is more to this good girl; she would rather ditch class than stay up all night to finish a project. She would rather be at a party than in her room studying, but her parents would never approve of that. Unless, of course, they didn't know. When she's given the opportunity (with a super hot guy, may I add), will she take it.

Adrian Easton is the most popular guy in school; the bad boy that girls swoon over and guys want to be friends with, but Fiona pays no mind to him- she thinks he's bad news. When he suddenly finds himself and his family moving into the house directly beside Fiona's; he finds an interest in his... unique new neighbour; an interest that will lead them both to a few traumatic experiences, feisty arguments, perverted joked, childish pranks, funny moments and maybe even a romantic interest.

But That's Just the Beginning...

Hilarious and cute, this novel is  a must read. The pranks are so funny and awesome! I love their group of Friends and the side romances that are created. The point of views change throughout the book, which I thought only made it better. I got so into this book that I read it in one night and went to bed at 4 in the morning. I was trying really hard to muffle my laughter at 4am with everyone else sleeping because there are some really hilarious parts that you couldn't possibly not laugh at. I loved Adrian and Fiona's characters and Fiona's bucket list. The bucket list was so funny but at the same time pure genius. I even saved a copy of it on my phone because there are some on there that I really have to try... (for example "Play Hide N Seek in a store. If you get caught by a store clerk, pull a Velma. 'My glasses, I can't see without them.'). That's Just the Beginning is a must read!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 119 66
This is a book with some of the best werewolf and paranormal stories on Wattpad that I have enjoyed. If you have been searching everywhere for a grea...
103 6 14
"Your mine" he growled I nodded, I didn't know what he wanted me to say "Tell me your mines!" he yelled pulling my hair.......... ---- I was wanderi...
128K 978 111
You're always searching for new books and you think you've read them all. Here's some great books written by even better writers You can even suggest...
2.6M 86.8K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...