Aura Kim of BTS | 8th Member...

By Owlreads

Highest Ranking : #1 in 'cl' (jan 12, 2019) #3 in 'cl' (feb 8, 2019) #12 in '8thmemberofBTS' (mar 22, 2019) ... More

REQUEST
《Profile》
▪ Aura Oppa Moments ▪
Look | 1st Solo Album
▪ Hunger Games▪
Fall
Fall Pt.2
Social Media #1
Introduction to BTS!
Fallen Angels
2nd Solo Album | Quiet Reign
Lyrics || Nightmare Boy
Letters to your future self
We Got Married ||
1st Solo Studio Album | Rose Petals
Solo Awards Won
Love Yourself
REQUEST PLEASE!
Maybe
NVR HPPY | Teasers
NVR HPPY | 3rd Mini Album
:(
🥰

Trailer || Quiet Reign

956 9 0
By Owlreads

She was driving through the night.

To where? She didn't know either.
She just wanted to go away. Far away from the place where she could never find herself or be even remotely happy.

She looked at her dashboard and sighed. She was running out of gas. And by the looks of it, there seemed to be no gas station nearby.

She stopped her car on the side of the abandoned road, getting out and slamming the door shut, locking it with her key after killing the engine. She walked a fair bit before plopping down on the dry grass, not giving a damn about the insect that could crawl over her.

She let out a huff, her blue dyed fringe floating away from her forehead for few seconds before falling gracefully back down. She swept her long blue hair from underneath her,  spreading it out above her head on the grass.

The crickets chirped, calming her evergrowing nerves. She looked at the night sky and for the first time, she admired it. She had never gotten the time before but now that she had, it mesmerized her, awestruck her. She had never seen anything as beautiful.

The stars twinkled overhead, the moon sending down beams of shimmering and subtle moonlight. She closed her eyes and sighed again, finally letting the lull of the chirping crickets send her to sleep.

"Quietly, He's creeping into my dreams, turning them into subtle nightmares."

"But this nightmare is one I can never wake up from unless he releases his hold."

"The devil works hard, but he works harder to keep me in his clutches."

"Either way, Hell is where I'm gonna go in my afterlife."

"Heaven doesn't want me tainting their pretty white with my crimson red."

☆☆

[EDITED]

Vote | Comment | Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 431 23
┏ 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜...
2.9K 47 25
Y/n is a new member of BTS. (Female Version) But being the new female member doesn't come so easily. Especially with all the challenges she is going...
73.7K 1.9K 25
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
186K 3.2K 45
彡 wherein ateez has a 9th and only female member named yujung.