thief┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertain... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ fifty ⌟
⌜ fifty one ⌟
⌜ fifty three ⌟
⌜ fifty four ⌟
⌜ fifty five ⌟
⌜ fifty six ⌟
⌜ fifty seven ⌟
⌜ fifty eight ⌟
⌜ fifty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ fifty two ⌟

11.6K 984 1.8K
By chogiwanese

it was quiet.

and it was driving him crazy.

donghyuck squeezed his eyes shut before opening them, trying to get used to the bright light. he then noticed that he was at a flowery field with butterflies flying around. he furrowed his brows, confused.

wasn't he at the hospital?

hyuck!❞ a voice shouted, ❝are you done resting?

there was no one at the field, ❝resting?

someone then appeared behind the tree, giggling. he waved his hand in the air, getting donghyuck's attention.

confused and shocked, donghyuck stood up from his place which was at the middle of the field. pretty much far from the tree at had someone hiding behind it ❝mark?

the male's giggle was loud enough for donghyuck to hear, for donghyuck to remember how much he missed that giggle.

but what is mark doing there, standing like nothing happened? laughing like he was completely fine and wasn't shot? why did it feel like nothing really happened?

you told me you were tired and you needed to rest!❞ mark shouted, ❝we were playing tag and you haven't caught me yet.

mark.❞ donghyuck's shocked face slowly turned into a crying one. tears were flowing down, but didn't make mark worried.

the older scoffed, ❝you can't fool me! i know you want me to hug you make you stop crying but then it would just be one of your evil plans to catch me.

he wasn't paying attention to what mark was blabbering about and sprinted towards the older who just stopped talking after noticing donghyuck running towards him.

feeling something hard and rough, donghyuck furrowed his brows and pulled away from the hug. he was hugging a tree and as he turned to the side he saw mark smiling sheepishly. donghyuck went back to crying as mark was now so close to him and jumped towards his direction to hug but was again dodged by mark.

catch me first.❞ mark took a step back before running off.

donghyuck sniffed and wiped his tears using the sleeves of the shirt he is wearing before following mark, now laughing.

they were running around the field, both having a smile on their faces. mark stumbled on a rock but luckily got up before donghyuck could catch him. he stuck his tongue out, giving donghyuck a face while running away from him. donghyuck raised his fist up, threatening mark that he would punch him if he catches him but to the older he looked cute than scary.

it was a nice sight, them running around the flowery field with butterflies flying around. they didn't need any sweet background music, their laughs were the only music they needed.

slowpoke!❞ mark laughed, watching donghyuck slowly getting tired from all the running.

the younger groaned, ❝wait till i get my hands on you—

mark paused from his place as he saw his lover stumbling on a rock. he quickly ran towards the younger who was flying and was ready to fall any time. luckily mark caught donghyuck but the both of them still fell down on the ground, scaring the butterflies away.

mark rubbed his head as he sat up, ❝are you okay?❞ he opened his eyes and saw donghyuck smiling like crazy.

caught you.❞ donghyuck leaned forward and stole a kiss from mark.

realizing what just happened, ❝that's unfair!❞ mark whined.

donghyuck leaped forward and threw his arms around mark's neck. the two went back to lying down and mark was confused into why donghyuck was getting clingier than the usual.

he opened his mouth to say something but donghyuck beat him to it, ❝let's stay like this for a while.

mark then decided to stay quiet. the only thing that wasn't quiet was his heart beating fast and loud. he raised his hand and let it rest on donghyuck's waist, closing his eyes as he felt the boy's breath on his neck.

how long was i resting?

not that long, why?

donghyuck released himself from the hug and sat down, followed by mark, ❝i had a dream.

hm?

we were at an old building. jeno was also there, along with jungwoo.❞ donghyuck stopped for a while and turned to look at mark's reaction, which he was just looking down while caressing his small hands. ❝and then.. this man shot you.

i was shot?❞ mark slowly raised his head and stared at donghyuck.

donghyuck nodded, ❝i was scared because i was pregnant and you were dying.

mark smiled and pulled donghyuck towards him, turning him around and now his back was facing him. he let donghyuck's back rest on his chest while his right hand went to the younger's stomach, caressing it. ❝our baby?

donghyuck closed his eyes, cherishing mark's presence ❝our baby.

they looked up in the sky and then went back to staring at the wide flowery field they were at. it went silent for a short moment before mark broke it.

take care of our baby.

donghyuck hummed, raising a brow ❝we are going to take care of our baby—

baby please don't be a headache to your papa.❞ mark said, caressing donghyuck's stomach.

what—

it is not easy to take care of a child alone so be a good baby, okay?

donghyuck froze upon realizing what this is all about, why he was at a flowery field instead of the hospital, why mark was with him laughing and all as if he is alive, why he is all so happy, why this felt so surreal even from the start.

mark..

daddy is just watching you guys from above.❞ mark continued on talking and caressing donghyuck's stomach.

donghyuck bit his lower lips, ❝hey—

baby, i love you and your papa. i love you both.. so much.

donghyuck turned around and mark was no where to be seen anymore.

mark was gone.

"donghyuck!" a woman's voice echoed around donghyuck's head.

the boy clutched his head, looking down as he was crying nonstop. tears were falling and were not planning to stop. he isn't even holding them back, he just let them fall.

donghyuck, wake up.

he opened his two eyes and saw a white ceiling and a familiar woman looking down at him.

thank god you're awake—

mark..❞ donghyuck sat uo from the hospital bed, ❝where's mark!?

this is a dream. maybe minutes from now he'll wake up and is going to wake up in mark's hold. he'll be awake seeing mark just sleeping beside him, together with him, together with him and their baby.

he was just here.❞ donghyuck stood up, leaving the bed ❝he was with me.

tears fell down, crying hard like how he cried in his dream. his dream of being with mark at a flowery field, laughing and playing with him. a wonderful dream of them being happy together.

we were together!❞ donghyuck screamed

the woman sighed, ❝donghyuck get back here and—

no, i'm going to find mark.❞ he cried, running towards the door.

everyone inside the room stood up and was about to get donghyuck back but luckily the boy bumped someone's chest as he opened the door. taeyong sat back and mark's father held his wife's shoulders, comforting her.

move, i'm going to find mark.❞ donghyuck wanted to push the person he bumped away but couldn't as the person hugged him, making him cry even harder ❝i'm going to find him..

he's gone.

i'm going to find—

donghyuck, mark is gone.❞ jeno said, hugging donghyuck tight.

the mother inside the room cried, still couldn't believe that her son is gone, that her is dead. mark wasn't like any other kids. they are rich but mark looked like they only have enough for everything. mark wasn't a spoiled brat, not like the other kids that comes from rich families. she— they loved mark. the father wanted to cry but who would comfort his crying wife if he would also be and crying. he needed to be strong for his wife.

taeyong silently sat there, thinking about the last conversation he had with mark. what he would be doing together with mark if that boy was still alive.

jeno..❞ donghyuck sobbed, wrapping his arms around jeno's waist, ❝tell me we are going to find mark.

hyuck..

tell me he's going to be right beside me and our baby.

jeno stayed silent, thinking for a while, before finally saying something. ❝i'm sorry.

just by that response, donghyuck cried and was sobbing that he couldn't form a sentence. he didn't say anything and cried. crying because of the fact that mark is gone and is now at a place where no one can hurt him anymore.

crying because mark is gone.

jeno raised his hand and patted donghyuck's head, ❝cry, let it all out.

and donghyuck did cry, not caring if he's the reason why jeno's sweater was soaking wet because of his tears.

it's alright, i'm here for you.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
74.1K 3.3K 29
"i come out of my house more often now because of you." a fluff chensung fanfic [ completed ]
2.9K 90 5
Lee donghyuck loved giving affection. Whoever it was, whether they liked it or not, he would love them like a teddy bear. He wasn't used to receiving...