Princess Charming

Galing kay repswiftly

Isabelle Quinn. A girl who treasures her education and aims high, unlike all those other girls in her school... Higit pa

Princess Charming
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36-
-Chapter 37-
-EPILOGUE-
E N C H A N T E D

-Chapter 17-

48.6K 1K 75
Galing kay repswiftly

I am not happy with this chapter! It's badly written and kind of boring! These are just fillers before we get to the main plot. I want loads of chapters for this story, so we still need to get to the main part of the story :) Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

“Is that really you?”

I raise my eyebrow at the lady in front of us. However a smile appears on Nathan’s perfect face because he recognised her. He let go of me and stared at this mysterious woman so I just stood there awkwardly.

“Nanny Christie?” Nathan asks her, a little shocked.

“It is” She squeals and they both hug. The lady in front of me was middle aged with dark brown hair, she beamed up at Nathan then me.

“Oh you’ve grown. But I recognised you. How’sAmerica?” She chirps and I’m pretty sure Nathan just wiped some tears from his eyes.

“I’m great. Things are great.” Nathan grins whilst this Nanny Christie puts a hand on his cheek.

“So what brings you back here?” She questions, and then her eyes flitter on me. I feel rather awkward so I only give a weak smile. Nathan turns and takes my hand, pulling me closer to them.

“I’m on my honeymoon.” He chimes, squeezing my hand and suddenly I felt comfortable to meet this stranger. Then the woman smiles at me with a bright gleam in her eye.

“You’re married. Oh wonderful, time flies. I remember when you were just five years old, and now look at you. All grown up and married.” She chirps, excitedly. I outstretch my hand towards her.

“I’m Isabelle” I say politely and she shakes my hand. “Nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too, lovely. I’m Christie Smith. I was Nathan’s nanny when he lived here. But that was years ago.” She chuckles. In return I giggle softly.

“What was he like when he was little?” I smile feeling Nathan’s hand in mine tense up then let go.

“Err” cuts in Nathan, looking nervous. “We don’t have to talk about that.”

“Don’t be silly. She’s your wife, she should know. Well he was an angel most of the time, but there were times when he’d be so chaotic. There was this one time when he was four years old, he ran around the garden in his underwear.” She exclaims and clamps her mouth shut to stop the laughing, but I couldn’t contain it so I burst out laughing. I’ll say I guffawed like an idiot but the thought of a four year old Nathan running around in his underwear was amusing. I mouth ‘sorry’ to him but giggle under my breath.

“Nanny Christie” Nathan says very awkwardly.

“Oh I’m sorry. But I’ll always remember that. It was when you had chicken pox.” She goes on. I begin to enjoy Christie’s company. We talk about Nathan as a child, how he had a crush on a girl and spilled juice on her, making her cry. Yup, that’s young love. But it all ended when Thomas said that we had to hurry. I quickly lean in to hug her and she does to same to Nathan.

“Well it was lovely meeting you. Goodbye, Mr and Mrs Blake” she winks and I clear my throat.

“It’s Quinn, my second name.” I correct her, but she just chortles.

“Isabelle Blake, is has a nice ring to it. Anyway, I’ll be off, bye” she waves and disappears out of sight. I follow Nathan to the car and I lean back on the leather seats. I watch the people outside when Nathan speaks and frightens me.

“Isabelle Blake” He mutters. “It does have a nice ring to it”

I scowl at him and feel frustrated. I somehow didn’t want that name. Okay, it might sound good, but I’m perfectly fine as Isabelle Quinn for now.

***

After a long day to a classy restaurant, the theatre and a general walk in the park. We headed back to the hotel to get some sleep. I didn’t hesitate to throw on my pyjamas and get to sleep, because as soon as my head hit the soft pillow, and the comfy duvet covered me, I began to feel drowsy.

But that was all disturbed when Nathan jumped into bed. In annoyance I buried my face in my pillow and frowned at myself.

“We’ll be going back tomorrow night. Alison called, I have to get back for the company.” he starts and I groan. I just wanted to get to sleep instead of listening to Nathan talk about business. But I remembered that Summer break was nearly over and I only have this week.

“Next week, I’ll be back in school.” I tell him. I’d completely forgotten that Summer Break was nearly over, and I had to tell my parents everything. But as the time came closer, the more scared I felt. I didn’t have the heart to tell them. “And” I continued, patting down the duvet and turning to him. “I’ll be moving back to my parents.”

He nodded, his eyes flicking up to mine. “Will you tell them everything?” He asks.

I slowly breathe, staring up at the plain ceiling. “Yeah, I’ll have to. Oh” I jump up. “I need to take some souvenirs that look like they’re fromFrance.”

He chuckles and puts his arms behind his head, making his arms flex so I could see his biceps move. “That’ll be hard because we’re in London, not France.”

“I know, but my parents think I’m in France.” I moan and lie back down.

“Don’t worry, I’ll tell Thomas to go shopping, I think there is someplace he could look.”

I smile appreciatively and grab my iPhone (that Nathan bought me) and run to the bathroom. I go through my contacts and click on home. I hear four rings before anyone picks up.

“Hi. Mom?” I whisper slowly.

“Yeah, Belle? How are you, honey?” She chirps.

“I’m good, how are you? How are dad and Graham?”

“They’re good; your dad’s just dealing with some…bills.” She drawls but I can’t help but hear the worry in her voice.

“Bills?”

“Yeah, just some financial matters. Nothing to worry about” she laughs nervously. “Tell me how’sFrance.” She changes the topic but I quickly go back to the problem.

“Good, but what financial problems, mom?” I ask, worriedly.

My mom sighs at the other end. “We haven’t been able to pay the bills this month. You’re dad’s work went bankrupt and it hasn’t been easy finding a job.”

My eyes well up with tears. This happened once before and it was a hard time. I can’t imagine what they’ll be going through this time. Last time I managed to get a part time job on the weekends with reasonable pay, soon as we were back on track I had to quite because it hardly left anytime for school and homework.

“It’ll be fine, enjoy France. I have to go now, bye” she bids farewell and hangs up. The hot tears run down my cheeks. They were in trouble and I’d have to tell them my fat lie aboutFranceand the truth about Nathan. I ran out of the bathroom, wiping my tear stained face.

“You okay?” Nathan asks, he eyes following me.

My head snaps to Nathan. I gulp and nod at his way.

I slip into bed, when Nathan faces me and I get an idea.

“Nathan? Can I ask a huge favour?” I say hopefully. Nathan’s eyes widen with curiousity.

“Yeah, what is it?”

Okay, so how was I going to ask this? I fiddle with the soft duvet and bite my lip. Nathan was waiting for me to ask, but it was something huge and it looked like I was taking advantage of him and his wealth by being his wife. I don’t care how much money he has, I didn’t marry him for money, and I didn’t even marry him because I loved him. But I had to do something for my family.

“Can I have a loan?” I burst out. His eyes widen with shock and he sits up. He never wore a shirt to bed so I got full view of his toned abs and muscles. I drew my eyes away from his body, up to his face.

“A loan?”

“Yeah, I promise to pay you back.” I assure, but he just shrugs his shoulders and slides back down into bed.

“Sure, how much?”

I furrow my eyebrows. “Wait, you don’t even want to know what for?” I asked, puzzled by his lack of concern. He was going to hand money over to me, but he didn’t care one bit. Was he that rich that money just comes and goes?

“Well you said you need a loan. How does $50,000 sounds.”

I choke on my saliva, coughing really loudly.

“WHAT? That’s insane.” I yell.

“You need more? $100,000?”

“Nathan, stop.” I command and he looks at me like he said something wrong.

“Okay, name your price.”

I tried to think of a reasonable amount. Something to clear all debts and bills.

“$5000?” I shrug my shoulders.

“You’ll need more, surely?”

“Okay, $10,000”

He grins and nods. “Okay, when we get back toAmerica. And you don’t have to pay me back.”

I smile at myself when he turns away from me facing the opposite side of the room.

“Thank you.” I say gratefully. Either he was splashing his cash saying he has all the money in the world that he doesn’t need to be paid back or he was just generally being sweet. Either way, I leaned in and kissed him on his cheek, switching the lights off.

“Goodnight” I whisper, and fall into a dreamless sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Like I said these are just filler. The fun begins when Belle's back at school and Belle'a families in trouble. Well, please please vote! It would mean so much and please do drop a comment! Thank you! :)

Oh and do you think is was a good idea to use Alex Pettyfer and Taylor Swift as the main characters?! My friend thinks it's awesome and she actually ships them now! :P

x

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

208 10 9
Evie was a dreamer, a lover of the written word. She was known for her wild imagination, her endless stories, and her love for literature. But as muc...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
793K 24.7K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...
1.6K 76 43
"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." -Neil Gaiman The...