CreepyPasta Scenarios

By xWonderAlicex

A collection of ongoing updated stories of your interactions with creepy pasta characters. More

CreepyPasta Scenarios
Info
Abbreviations
Meeting: Ticci Toby
Meeting: Jeff The Killer
Meeting: Dr. Smiley
Meeting: Bloody Painter
When He Introduces Himself: Ticci Toby
Who Are You More Like: Dr. Smiley Or Laughing Jack?
When He Introduces Himself: Bloody Painter
Meeting: Seedeater

Meeting: BEN Drowned

669 25 4
By xWonderAlicex

BEN Drowned:

You were playing this old Majora's Mask game you had bought off of a friend. You had noticed the glitching and odd things that were happening in the game, but you weren't easily scared, so you brushed it off, actually curious about what was happening in the game.

But... Then a demonic looking Link slowly started crawling out of the T.V. You shrieked, throwing the game controller in the air in your fright, and scrambled back, eyes wide. "W-W-What-?!" You exclaimed, unsure of your words as you looked at the guy.

He finally came out and stood, staring straight at you. "You shouldn't have done that..." He chuckled.

Your eyes were wide. "Ben..." You whispered, remembering the name in the game.

He merely grinned in reply, nodding just slightly as he wandered closer.

Then he touched your open laptop and he disappeared, an echo of a laugh in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
407K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
63K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !