McLovin' [BoyxBoy] [Completed]

By RainbowsAreAwesome

"Your name is Kenneth Kentucky and you work at McDonalds?" I glared at him, "Would you like Fries with that?"... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

242K 11.1K 6.4K
By RainbowsAreAwesome

“Will that be all?”

The man nodded and paid for his order. I smiled, gave him his change and shut my counter. Mandy was whistling to herself as she cleared out her register. Once the man left, I followed him to the door, putting up the closed sign. I turned around hesitating a little.

“I’m guessing Xavier is taking you out tonight?”

“You bet.”

“Don’t be a stranger! Give me details!”

Mandy looked at me blankly, “Stranger? From all the rumours I’ve heard, you’re the only stranger here.”

I felt my stomach twist a little, “Mandy, you of all people would know I didn’t mean to-”

“Didn’t mean to make out with your boyfriend’s sister? Oh wait, was Julian even your boyfriend?”

“I’m not sure but-”

“If you were paid for that, I hope you were paid a hell of a lot.”

“Wait, what kind of rumour have you heard!?”

Mandy glared at me, “The only one? This was some kind of elaborate ruse that Hannah and you set up to get back at Julian for being such a player. John Tucker much?”

“There was a plan but-”

“OH SO IT’S TRUE? Wow, I didn’t think you, of all people would go this far.”

“Wait, Mandy, you need to-”

“I don’t know if I want to sit here and listen to this. I’m going to be late for my date.”

“Will you PLEASE stop cutting me off, every time I try to explain?”

Mandy pursed her lips and then motioned with her hands, for me to go on.

“Noam and I went to this party and-”

“WHY would you go to a party with Noam!?”

“Okay, that is it. Mandy, all you need to know is all of this was a mistake okay? I was drunk! I don’t know who cooked up this rumour but I do like Julian. I really do. I’ve always thought he was hot but over time, getting to know that goof has been one of the best things ever. I do NOT and will NEVER like Amy. Ever! I don’t know who sent everyone that picture but-”

“I did.”

I froze. “You were at that party? YOU took that picture? Why would you send it to me and everyone else?”

“Because you kept mumbling stuff about getting back at Julian..”

“ONLY BECAUSE HE KEEPS SEDUCING ME IN PUBLIC!”

“Wait, so you aren’t going all ‘John Tucker Must Die’ on him?”

I glared at Mandy, “I don’t know whether to be majorly annoyed with you or relieved that it was YOU who sent it to nearly everyone. Wait, then you knew I was drunk.”

“That’s not what Amy told me.”

“And you believed HER? When you sent me that picture, did you send it to everyone else in school simultaneously?”

Mandy nodded slowly, “Look, I was hoping you were straight.”

Suddenly, it dawned on me.

“You sent EVERYONE that message because you thought it would show I was straight or something? Okay, did you completely ignore the PINK hair I had in that picture? Or the fact that your logic is completely fudged up?”

“I need you to be straight!”

“Excuse me? Mandy, I thought you, of all people, were supportive.”

“I am! It’s just...I can’t let YOU be gay.”

I frowned, “Why?”

She glared at me, “You don’t have to be a genius to figure it out.”

I nearly screamed when I figured it out. “You want to date me!?”

Mandy laughed, “Wait, what!?”

I backed away slowly, “You know what? I think you should close up, tonight.”

Mandy laughed even harder, “NO! This is for Xavier.”

I stopped, “Xavier?”

Mandy nodded, “Um, yes. Xavier is Bi. He clearly had a thing for you and-”

I held my hand up, motioning for her to stop.

She shut up and looked at me, waiting. “Do you realize how ridiculous you’re being? Xavier is taking YOU out tonight. Not me. Mandy, after going all sappy about Julian, barely a minute ago, you’re still doubting Xavier? And me!? You know I’d never-”

Mandy buried her face in her hands, “I know! I just, he talks about you! So often! I don’t blame him, you’re a pretty amazing guy and all but sometimes, it gets me wondering. What if I didn’t meet him? He’d still be caught up in your love triangle.”

I glared at her, “Thanks for that. Do you really think Julian would have let him win? You’d have to worry about this, if you were dating Noam.”

Mandy scoffed, “Yeah, I am NOT getting all up in that.”

I laughed, “So, we’re cool?”

Mandy grimaced, “You still want to talk to me?”

“No, fool. I just talked to you about feelings, rainbows and crap for no reason.”

Mandy giggled, “Oh my gosh, you have no idea how stupidly mad I’ve been at myself these last few days.”

“You have no idea how stupidly mad I was ay MYSELF for getting drunk and kissing Amy. I don’t even know how or why that happened and now everyone in school thinks I’m some kind of badass who played Julian.”

Mandy whispered, “And Julian?”

I felt my heart begin to ache a little, “He won’t look at me. What hurts more is that he chose to believe the rumours and didn’t bother confronting me.”

Mandy shrugged, “Have you ever thought about it this way? It’s always been Julian fighting for you. Coming out of the closet, dealing with your crazy ex, dealing with you refusing to be gay openly AND having to deal with whatever else you two have been through!”

“Oh.”

That’s all I could manage to say because I just realized how right she was.

“Mandy?”

“Yeah?”

“I need a hug.”

“Will that be all?”

“And maybe I just need to know where Julian is, right now.”

Mandy smirked, “He’s at a party. Probably getting drunk and going back to his old player ways.”

“It’s a vicious cycle, isn’t it? Getting played and then playing other people?”

Mandy shrugged, “Save that philosophical crap for the ride. Help me shut this place down!”

We were out of there in five minutes and at that party in twenty.

I walked in, feeling the music thumping, people dancing, drinks being sloshed about and people making out. I took a deep breath, preparing myself to find Julian with ten other girls or something. I walked into the kitchen, needing a drink before I faced him.

Just as I walked in, I noticed Amy pouring herself a drink.

I immediately turned around and ran, only to bang right into someone. I groaned slightly and froze when I saw a familiar pair of grey eyes looking down at me, in shock.

My breath caught in my throat, “Julian?”

He looked up, behind me, into the kitchen. Noticing Amy, his eyes immediately grew cold.

“Nice. Just get a fudging room.”

Amy looked up in surprise and then seeing me, she smirked.

I narrowed my eyes, “Not today, you gardening tool.”

She smiled, “Aw, is that the best you can do?”

I felt Julian begin to turn away but I grabbed on to his arm. He looked down at me, glaring. I froze, nearly letting go until I remembered I had come here for a reason. I wasn’t leaving until this idiot heard me. I glared back at him, “You’re going to believe the rumours?”

He wrenched his hand away from me, “Don’t touch me. Clearly, you’ve got the wrong sibling.”

I heard Amy giggle, “Jules! Don’t be a sore loser!”

I growled, “That’s MY nickname for him, you teabag!”

She frowned, “Teabag?”

I ignored her and turned around to face Julian but he had disappeared. I rolled my eyes, walking out of the kitchen and noticed him walking out of the front door. Perfect. Mandy was waiting for me out there anyway.

I ran out after him, “JULIAN.”

He stopped but didn’t turn around.

I continued, “This is going to be freaking sappy and I know-”

He turned around, “Haven’t you done enough? YOU WON! Okay?”

I wanted to jump on him and hug him, right then as I saw his shoulders shake slightly, and his eyes tear up. He angrily brushed his eye, “Allergies.”

“I’m going to fight for you.”

He looked at me incredulously, “Fight for me?”

“You heard me. I didn’t stutter.”

“Why?”

“You fought for me. I’ll fight for you, even if it means taking on your crazy fan girls or crazy ex-girlfriends OR boyfriends.”

“You’re the one with the crazy ex-boyfriend.”

“Either way, I’m going to fight for you.”

“Why, Kenneth?”

“Because.”

“Because?”

“Pikachu got too attached to Ash, that’s why. He’s not going to let go very easily.”

I felt my heart beating faster and way louder than usual during the silence that followed. Then finally, Julian laughed quietly, “I look forward to that.”

I walked past him, towards the car. I could see Mandy having a fan girl moment in the car, squealing and giggling at the same time. I turned around and right before I got into the car, I called out, “Hey Julian?”

He looked over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow.

I winked, “Nice ass.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEEHEE~! KennyBenny's gonna turn up the heat next chapter ;D

I honestly have an obsession with butts. x_x Kay, moving on~

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT~!

*screams and throws candy in the air* 100K+ READS! YOU REALLY DO MAKELOVIN TO MCLOVIN' <3 

Kay, once you eat all that candy...just walk right into this van. 

I kid :D

I love you crazy/smexilicious pineapples. <3 

 ByeBye. ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 391 15
When two people are destined to be together , don't worry. Just wait *Disclaimer it's the first time I ever written a story, so I'm sorry in advanc...
469K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
46.3K 1.7K 25
Bending down my fingers take ahold of the shinny warm quarter, I kissed it and spun around in a quick circle before knocking into something and falli...
306K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...