You and I ◆Harry Styles◆

Av ShrazyMe

I'm engaged to Harry Styles. I'm the mother of his child. We are engaged and expecting a second child. Now i... Mer

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tropic of V
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Instagram
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Maternity Shoot
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Architectural Digest
Chapter 35
Instagram
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Instagram
Chapter 42
The Intimate Series by Veronica
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Instagram
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 4

7.8K 137 1
Av ShrazyMe

TODAY IS GAME DAY! It is officially the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show day and I am so pumped. This past week Harry and I have been working like crazy, I've been doing a crazy amount of press and haven't really had time with my love so luckily we have a few minutes together before he has to go out. 

He is the first performance and I just happen to be opening the show, what a dream. I just can't wait to be back on that runway, I haven't the walked the VS runway since 2 years ago. It's a shame that I had some health issues last year that prevented me from attending so I'm happy to be back and slaying the carpet. 

"You looks so beautiful." Harry compliments me before pecking my lips, my eyes slightly move behind him to see Kendall Jenner giving me a faint smile. I keep my face blank before returning Harry's kiss.

"I can't wait to see you perform, it's been a hot minute since I've last seen you live." I state as I wipe my lipstick from his lips. My makeup artist playfully rolls her eyes at us before redoing my lips.

"What a coincidence that we'd be on at the same time." He says while loving stroking my back. I smile up at him, I try to go in for another kiss but my makeup artist pulls my face away.

"My Ephra is here to see his mama walk the runway for the first time." I practically cry, the makeup artist watches me warily as I hold in my tears.

"One day when he's older, he'll watch this and know that you were a cool mom." We chuckle at this.

"Are we really doing this?" I ask as he smiles down at me.

"We're letting everyone in." He confirms and I nod my head.

"HARRY STYLES TO THE STAGE!" 

"Well, that's me." Harry says with a confident smile and I wink at him.

"Go get 'em tiger."

---

"Go Veronica, let's do this." Josephine starts and everyone begins to chant my name. 

"VERONICA! VERONICA! Let's do this!" The camera turns on me so I dance as I get ready to go on stage.

"Right Veronica," I put my game face on, "GO!"

I embrace the cheers of the audience, I feel my smile grow as I spot my son with Anne. I wink in their direction before I do my turn, I do another pose before I start walking again. As I'm walking I spot Harry walking towards me and that's when I knew that I couldn't wait to marry this guy.

Harry made the choice to stop and look at me proudly as I strut towards him, the whole place started cheering and that's when they knew. I also made sure to touch him his arm as I walked past knowing that the camera will capture all of that.

Once I get backstage I am congratulated by a handful of people while being filmed so I put on a show.

"YASSS!" I cheer while doing my happy dance which is basically just me shaking my breasts. "I did it."

I feel the tears begin to surface as everyone cheers me on while pulling me into their individual hugs. I found out I was pregnant with Ephraim a few months after doing the VS show 2 years ago but last year I was unable to make it due to some health issues. 

"I'm so happy for you, you were perfect." Taylor says as she pulls me into her own hug and I squeeze her.

"It feels good to be back."

---

After the show was filmed we had to film it again since we do the walks twice. This time Harry and I didn't shy away from the physical contact which the VS team didn't comment on.

"AFTER PARTY!" Taylor screams and we all let out whoops. I cannot wait to start digging into some fatty goodness, of course not overdoing it since it will only make me sick.

"I can't believe Ephraim was there." I voice as Harry and I walk hand in hand to the red carpet.

"Our Alex would be proud, I'm happy that he got to see both of us on stage which is a change from him usually just seeing me." Harry smiles proudly, "I heard him shouting mama, papa."

I giggle at Harry saying this.

"Papa suits you better." I cover my face as Harry pulls me close. "Ok, I'll teach him to say Dad."

"He's been saying papa for over a year." He chuckles and I shake my head while biting my lip. When Ephraim is at home with me, I rarely speak in English. He's picked up on Afrikaan and Lingala, we often communicate like that but it's easier for me to switch back to English than it is for him. It's a habit which I need to put on pause because his sentences are not fully English, he bounces between 3 languages when speaking.

"HARRY!"

"VERONICA!"

"THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!"

"LOOK THIS WAY!"

We spend ten minutes on the carpet taking photographs before doing solo shots and with other models. I made sure to keep him clear of Barbara Palvin cause ain't nobody got time for that.

Our phones have been blowing up, usually we would turn it off but since Anne took Ephraim back to our place, it's better to keep it on. 

"How long have you guys been dating?" Jasmine asks while looking at us as we enter the venue.

"We've been dating for 5 years, more or less." I answer as Harry wraps his arm around my waist.

"WOW! I salute you guys for being able to keep it private for so long."

We continue to do small talk but once everyone arrives I decide to make an announcement.

"Firstly we would like to dedicate this night to Mila and Jenna Palomino." Most people lift their glasses up in air. "Thank you so much for shaping Victoria's Secret in the ways that you have. You have truly allowed for the world to see us in a different way. When we were shut down and torn by the media, you guys rose above that."

All of the Palomino sisters smile at me. 

"You guys have created a legacy and took Victoria's Secret far beyond than what it was. They said there was no diversity and that the lead would always be white but you were living proof that they weren't. It's a shame that we are losing you but I am privileged to have had that opportunity to work besides you."

"Thank you Veronica," Jenna says while stepping forward and embracing me. "That really means a lot to know."

"We love Victoria's Secret and we are so proud of how far we have come. We can't wait to see what's next in store for you guys." Mila adds before Jenna cheekily interrupts.

"Plus, if y'all are looking for jobs Palomino Lingerie are hiring." 

Everyone begins to laugh at Harmony who is shaking her head.

"Absolutely not."

Jenna and Mila make a 20 minute speech before stepping back only to be embraced by our VS family. Once everyone calms down they turn back to me.

"You guys may be aware that Harry and I already have a son called... Alex." I hear a few giggles but everyone awee's as Harry steps forward. He stands behind me and snakes his arms around me. "This is actually a joint announcement."

I motion for Harmony to step forward.

"WE'RE PREGNANT!" 

and the crowd goes wild.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 27.2K 126
──── 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❛ lately you've been on my 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒�...
413K 5.6K 200
An Instagram love story between singer/actor Harry Styles and supermodel and Victoria's Secret Angel Barbara Palvin The loves of my life and my drea...
510K 7K 21
Emma Parker is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, but after a big fight, will he ever even know it?
Fate Av Rod

Fanfiction

212 75 30
Music video model, Lia, enters to Harry Styles life.