Darcy Potter

By GHBookfreak

Everybody in the Wizard World seems to know The Boy Who Lived, but nobody ever heard of his little sister unt... More

Prologue
Year 0 - Harry's letter
Year 1 - Darcy's letter
Year 1 - To Hogwarts
Year 1 - Magic classes
Year 1 - The Chamber of Secrets
Year 1 - Dumbledore's return
Year 1 - Tom Marvolo Riddle
Year 2 - What a puffy feeling
Year 2 - Dementors
Year 2 - Sirius Black
Year 2 - Hogsmeade
Year 2 - Snape is my godfather?!
Year 2 - How to become an Animagus
Year 2 - Werewolves at full moon
Year 2 - The House Cup
Year 3 - Quidditch World Cup
Year 3 - Death Eaters
Year 3 - Triwizard Tournament
Year 3 - The tasks
Year 3 - Yule Ball
Year 3 - Merpeople
Year 3 - Love Potion
Year 4 - The Order
Year 4 - Dolores Umbrige
Year 4 - Dumbledore's Army
Year 4 - Traitor
Year 4 - Epic exit of the Weasley twins
Year 4 - Department of Mysteries
Year 5 - The Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Year 5 - Liquid Luck
Year 5 - The Slug Club
Year 5 - Death Eaters
Year 5 - My Dark Mark
Year 6 - Pass over my sixth year at Hogwarts
Year 6 - The deal
Year 6 - The Intermediate Stage
Year 6 - Back to the living
Year 6 - The Battle of Hogwarts
3 years after the Battle - The Wedding
10 years after the Battle - Christmas
19 years after the Battle - To Hogwarts
Some extra information
My other HP fanfics

Year 1 - Quidditch and switch

21.3K 404 163
By GHBookfreak

Today was the first Quidditch game of the season, Gryffindor against Slytherin. Harry told me so much about Quidditch past summer but now is the first time I actually ganna see it. Ron told me it was the best sport that made me even more curious. I'm so excited!

I'm at the tribune of Ravenclaw with my friends, cheering for my brother. The teams enter the Quidditch pitch. They fly around for a while, showing themself, and then take place. Professor Hooch comes up to and releases the Bludgers, followed by the Snitch. Hooch throws out the Quaffle and the game begins.

Angelina, Katie and Alicia, the Chasers, try to score but they are always overtaken by the Slytherins. Their Nimbus 2001s are just to fast for the Gryffundor team. Wood, the Keeper, tries to save the team but the speed of the other team makes it really tough for him. It's allready 90-30 for Slytherin. On that moment I notice something strange. One of the Bludgers is chasing Harry all the time.

"Harry got himself a rogue Blunder, someone has pempered with that" I hear someone yelling.

But my brother keeps chasing the Snitch along with Draco Malfoy. I follow them with my eyes untill I can't see them anymore. But then Draco is catapulted from his new broom, falls on the ground and stays there. He gave up. I can see Harry still chasing the Golden Snitch even when the Blunder hits his arm. He catches the Snitch and falls on the ground. I immediately get of the tribune so I can go see if he is alright. Luna and Olivia come with me. While we are heading to Harry we hear that he got the Snitch. Gryffindor wins! We get on the pitch and see the Blunder trying to beat into Harry.

"Finite Incantatem!" Hermione yells and the Blunder explodes. We all run over to him.

"Are you ok? Come on, let me see." I ask while I take his arm. "I think it's broken."

"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway." Lockhart says smiling bright.

"No, not you" Harry grumbles.

"Boy doesn't know what he's saying. This won't hurt a bit. Brackium Emendo!" While he says that my brothers arm seems to turn into a rubber one. Lockhart takes it and folds it in different directions. Just gross! "Yes, well, that can sometimes happen... but the point is... you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"What bones?! There are no bones anymore!" I panic.

"Much more flexible, though." Lockhart tries to save himself from a flop that would hurt his reputation.

-----

"Mr. Malfoy, stop making sush a fuss. You can go." Mrs Pomfrey says to Draco and then addresses to us: "Out of my way. I can mend bones in a heartbeat but growing them back...?"

"But you'll be able to, won't you?" I ask worried sick.

"Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But It'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She answers while handing him a glass of a transparent liquid. But it must have tasted very smutty because he spits it out again. "What did you expect? Pumpkin juice? Now you all need to leave, he needs rest!"

"I hope my brother will be ok." I mumble sad.

"I'm sure he will be, he is in good hands." Luna assures me while Olivia hugs me. "Come, we need to go to bed too."

-----

In the morning there is a rumorthat there's been an other attack. They say it was Colin now. But like Mrs Norris he is Petrified and not dead. They say he wanted to take a picture of the monster but his camera exploded. Poor Colin, I hope those Mandrakes grow fast.

My friend and I just had Transfiguration and are now hading to Lockhart's new dueling club. He thinks it's a good idea to have an extra class so we would be able to protect ourself against the monster. We'll have this class together with the second years. The 1st and 2nd year together, the 3 and 4 together and 5, 6 and 7 together.

We enter the class and join my brother and his friends. Of course Lockhart needs to make his everybody-look-at-me-because-I-need-attention entrance.

"Gather round! Gather round. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" He takes a pause to smile his famous smile, "Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works." He takes of his coat and throws it to a student like this is some adoration reunion for him. "Let me introduce my assistant... Professor Snape." Like this is some show he points at the other side of the platform where Snape, with his emotionless face as always, comes up. "He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration. I don't want anny of you to worry. You'll still have your Potion master when I'm done with him. Never fear."

They bothe take treir wands and go stand right infront of each other. They do a dueling greet, bow, turn around and take 10 steps. They face each other again and take their positions.

"One. Two. Three."

"Expelliarmus!" Snape says and a yellow beam from his wand hits Lockhart, who is catapulted in the air and then hits the ground while he looses his wand.

"Do you think he is all right?" Hermione asks.

"Who cares?" Ron responds.

"I think I really like Snape." I mumble. Olivia looks at me like I've gone mad.

"An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape. But if you don't mind me saying, it was obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy." Lockhart says while he gets up and walks to Snape.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, professor." Snape says, putting Lockhart in his place.

"An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you?" Lockhart is fortunately looking to my brother and not at me. You never know when they say just Potter.

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be spending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Snape proposals. I think Snape just lost the spot again for favorite teacher.

My brother and Malfoy ascend the platform and take in their places.

"Wands readdy." I hear Lockhart instruct while Malfoy wispers something to my brother, but I can't hear what he is saying. "On the count of three cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One. Two-"

"Everte Statum!" Draco yells and I see my bother flying through the room.

"Rictusempra!" Harry gets up and yells. Now it is Draco who leaves the ground and hits it, hard. But Malfoy doesn't get up, he only looks at Snape who drags him of the ground.

"I said disarm only." Lockhart warns.

"Serpensortia!" Draco yells and a snake comes out of his wand.

"Don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you." Snape suggests.

"Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare!" Lockhart says with a high hand. But the sanke doesn't disappear, he only flies up and gets down again. Now the snake tries to attack an other student. Justin Finch-Fletchley, if I'm right. And my brother does it again, just like in the zoo a year ago. He starts sizzling again. I don't know what he says to the snake but it still wants to attack Justin.

"Vipera Evanesca." Snape says looking really confused and the snake turns into ashes.

"What are you playing at?" Justin asks afraid, shocked and angry.

"What do you mean? I was telling it that he wasn't allowed to attack you, you heard what I said, didn't you?" I can see my brother is really confused, he doesn't even know he did it again.

"We didn't understand, Harry. You were sizzling again." When I say that he looks shocked himself too. Harry looks around him and everyone looks at him with a hostile or a fearful look. When he runs out of the room, me his friends and Luna follow him. Olivia seems to be to afraid to come near him again.

"You're a Parselmouth? Why didn't you tell us?" Ron asks dismay.

"He is a what?" I ask.

"He can talk to snakes." Hermione clarifies.

"Yeah, I know." I tell her.

"I accidentally set a python on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once." My brother elucidates when Hermione gives me a confused look. "Once. But so what? I bet loads of people here can do it."

"No, they can't. It's not a very common gift, Harry." Hermione says. "This is bad."

"What's bad? If I hadn't told that snake to not attack Justin-" my brother tries to explain.

"That's what you said to it." Ron asks disbelief.

"You were there. You heard me."

"Actually, we couldn't understand what you said. You spoke Paseltongue, snake language. But I believe you" Luna says in her always dreamy voice.

"I spoke a different language? But I didn't realize- How can I speak a language without knowing I can?"

"I don't know, Harry. But it sounded like you were egging the snake on or something. Like you wanted it to attack Justin." Hermione says.

"Listen to me. There's a reason the symbole of Slytherin is a serpent. We read it in the library, remember. Salazar Slytherin could talk to snakes too. Now will everybody think you're the Heir." I say

"That's nonsense, let's just go to bed."

-----

Everybody was avoiding Harry and certainly after he found two new petrified victims, Justin Finch-Fletchley and Nearly Headless Nick. It was Christmas break, a lot of people went home, and Hermione had a plan to find out if Draco was the Heir or not, she had been working on it the whole month. She, Ron and Harry would use Polyjuice Potion to disguise themselves as Slytherins while I and Luna would do more research in the library. Olivia didn't want to be around Harry anymore, she was to afraid even though she is a pure blood. So it would be just me and Luna.

"Everything is set. We just need a bit of who you're changing into." Hermione proclaimed.

"Crabbe and Goyle" Harry notifies. Smart, that are Draco's best friends. He would tell them everything.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy."

"We made cupcakes with a very powerful sedative, Sleeping Draught, in it. We just need to make sure they eat it." I announce. Luna and I hadn't worked long on it, it was really simple but powerful.

"So, once they're asleep; hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few af their hairs andput on their uniform."

"Whose hair are you ripping out, then?" Ron asks curious.

"I've already got mine."Hermione answers proud. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes. I'm going to check on the Ployjuice Potion. See you later."

"Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these." I say while I had the cupcakes over to Harry and Ron.

Luna and I make our way tot the library to find out more in the registers. We looked in a lot of books and finally found something.

The Chamber of Secrets has been opend for the first time by the Heir. A Muggle-born witch was killed 13 june 1943 by the moster that shelters in the Chamber. The work that Salazar Slytherin begon continues.

That was it. It was handwritten in one of the copies of Hogwarts, the history. So the Chamber has been opend before.

-----

Luna and I go to the first-floor girls' bathroom with that book we found. It was the only thing new we had found. When we enter Moaning Myrtle is laughing. Since when does Myrtle know how to laugh?

"You should see her, she is ugly." she giggles.

"Hermione, Harry, Ron?" Luna asks confused.

"Go away!" we hear Hermione cry.

Then Ron and Harry come in.

"Wow, that was close. Hermione, come out. We've got loads to tell you." Harry claims.

"Haha, wait till you see it. It's awefull." Myrtle mocks, still laughing.

"What is going on?" Ron asks, but I just shrug. I don't know either. Luna carefully opens the door and we see Hermione with a tail and the face of a cat.

"Do you remember me telling you that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations? It was a cat hair I pucked off Millicent Bulstrode's robes." she walks to the sinks and looks in the mirror, "Look at my face."

"Look at your matching tail" Ron jokes.

"We need to get you to the hospital wing" I say when she spits out a hairball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
5.3K 109 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
2.7M 44.9K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
33.6K 289 31
Y/n Malfoy, twin of Draco Malfoy, has been going to Beauxbatons until she is given a task to steal the Elder wand to become a death eater like the re...