Entwined by Destiny (Disconti...

By manjulika28

3 people, numerous relationships, the game of destiny. Will they pass the test of time? Or will they fail sha... More

Character Sketch
The test of relationships begins once again! (Part 1)
Sweet Nothings and Bitter Memories (Part 2)
When Silence Prevails (Part 3)
A Uninvited Storm (Part 4)
Heart Burns (Part 5)
Hope to never see you again (Part 7)
First impressions (Part 8)
The past always lingers (Part 9)
A/N Decision
So close yet so far (Part 10)
Can the past be left behind? (Part 11)
Unveiling the Past (Part 12)
Battling the Present (Part 13)
Insecure Much? (Part 14)

Two dances and a heartbreak (Part 6)

1.2K 95 24
By manjulika28

Nandini pointed a shivering finger towards the duo and as Kunal followed her finger the sight shocked him as well. Sidharth hugging a woman who was not Mauli! Kunal let out a silent prayer sincerely hoping what he saw was wrong, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the sight once again but it remained the same.

Kunal and Nandini exchanged worried glances, how much ever they hated it they would have to let Mauli know the truth and it might just break her heart...once again.

**************************************************************

While Kunal strode out the door infuriated at Sidharth for cheating on Mauli, Nandini ran to the next door room to inform her. 

Mauli was peacefully resting when she heard a knock on the door. She sighed somewhat annoyed at the person who disturbed her peace. She walked towards the door and swung it open only to see Nandini standing there. Mauli took a deep breath and asked

Mauli- Any problem?

Nandini- Woh actually... umm...umm

Mauli- What?

Nandini- umm woh

Mauli- Do one thing, go back to your room, decide what you want to say and when you are ready come back

With this Mauli was about to shut the door when Nandini finally spoke up.

Nandini- Mauli please come down fast by the poolside woh...

Nandini was interrupted by loud screaming voices from the balcony. Mauli rushed to the balcony to see Kunal and Sidharth fighting by the poolside. Not wasting a second she dashed out of the door towards the poolside. Seeing her dash out like that Nandini followed her down. 

When they reached the pool side they saw Kunal and Sidharth quarelling

Kunal- How dare you?

Sidharth- Look, back off now... I do not owe you any explanations

Kunal- YOU!

Saying this Kunal got hold of Sidharh's collars and that was enough for Mauli. She stepped in between and pushed Kunal behind.

Mauli- What is wrong with you? The morning drama was not enough for you?

Kunal- Mauli you don't know...

Mauli- I don't know what?

Kunal- He is cheating on you wit...

Before Kunal could finish his sentence Mauli slapped him hard across the face.

Mauli- Not one more word Kunal! Not one more word from your mouth against Sidharth. Not everybody is like you who will cheat in a committed relationship. Just because you are like that, that does not mean Sidharth is also like that. I trust him blindly. 

Kunal- Mauli...

Mauli raises her hand indicating him to stop.

Nandini- Please Mauli ek baar humari baat sunlo

Mauli sighs

Mauli- You both need to stop interfering in my life. You both are not part of my life anymore and I do not give you any right to be part of my life either. 

Kunal- Trust me Mauli...One last time I saw with my own eyes that he was hugging another girl

Mauli- I can never ever trust you again Kunal. 

Kunal- Sidharth who was she?

Mauli- He does not owe you any explanations 

Kunal- But he does owe you explanations

Mauli- Shut up Kunal just Shut up and please leave. 

Mauli turns to Sidharth and places her hands on her hips. 

Mauli- Why did you not tell me she is coming?

Sidharth holds his ears. 

Sidharth- Sorry we wanted to give you a surprise!

Mauli- Ya right surprise.

Mauli then lightly pulls the girl who was standing behind Sidharth towards her. She the lightly pulls her ear

Girl- aaahhh

Mauli- aaahhh ki bacchi why did you not tell me you are coming. I am seeing now you are sidiing with your brother to much. Bhabhi ko yoh bhoolhigayi

Girl- Nothing like that

Mauli lets go of her ear and hugs her and the girl hugs her back,

Mauli- How are you Niti?

Niti- Perfect as ever bhabhi

Mauli smiles. Here Kunal and Nandini are completely shcoked to realise that Niti is Sidharth's younger sister. 

Mauli- By the way how come you are here?

Niti- We had three days of break, I flying back to London early in the morning. Was really missing you and Bhai so decide to see you both. I will be leaving in half an hour.

Mauli- Okay 

Kunal and Nandini decide to leave. After chatting for sometime even Niti leaves.  It is only Sidharth and Mauli now. 

Sidharth- Mauli

Mauli- hmm

Sidharth- How do you do it?

Mauli- How do I do what Sidharth? 

Sidharth- Trust me...blindly after having your trust broken so badly 2 years ago today you trusted me blindly. 

Mauli- I know you too well Sidharth, I know you love me a lot, I also have moved on from my past and I will not let my past relationship hinder my current one. I love you and I trust you!

Sidharth- I love you too 

In the evening the conference organisers had held a special dinner for the doctors marking the end of the conference. So they decided to get ready for that. Mauli and Sidharth enter the ballroom together. They take their seats and are mingling with the other doctors when the lights of the ballroom dim and a voice quietens the place down.

Voice- So ladies and Gentlemen I hope you all are enjoying this party but something seems incomplete doesn't it? The dance floor looks so lonely and empty so lets have all you lovely people rocking the dance floor!

A song starts to play. 

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ka safar
Rozana, rozana..

Sidharth bends down on his knees and extends his hand in front of Mauli and whispers

Sidharth- May I have this dance with you?

Mauli nods and places her hand in his.

Teri aankhon se kahe
Kuch toh meri nazar
Rozana, rozana..

They walk to the dance floor, Mauli rests her hand on Sidharth's shoulder while he places his hand on her waist. His right hand is entwined with Mauli's left and they sway to the beat of the music.

Rozana main sochun yehi
Kahan aaj kal main hoon lapata
Tujhe dekh toh hansne lage
Mere dard bhi kyun khamakhan

Sidharth, turns Mauli around, then lifts her up in his arms and turns around. 

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ka safar
Rozana, rozana..

He palces her back on her feet and they resume their orignal position but this time Mauli rests her head on Sidharth's shoulder. 

Yun aa mila tu mujhe
Jaise tu mera hi hai
Aaram dil ko jo de
Woh zikr tera hi hai

They softly sway to the music ever so comfortable in each others embrace.

Rozana main sochun yehi
Ke chalti rahe baatein teri
Aate jaate yunhi mere liye thehar
Rozana, rozana..

As the beat slows down Mauli lifts her head and smiles at Sidharth. Sidharth looks at her and is lost in her eyes. 

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ka safar
Rozana, rozana..
Rozana, rozana...

Voice- Now time to change partners girls!

Mauli twirls away from Sidharth and lands in two strong arms of...

**************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed this update! 

Target votes 35

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 22 19
A story of friendship, trust, heart break and high school life. A group of friends survive their last year in high school and each go through a stage...
20.4K 1.7K 27
She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but they will together for life time or their d...
15.8K 565 11
What if two best friends fall apart for a 3rd person? Will they be able to regain what they lost? Or this will be the end of their friendship? It in...