Saved By The Jock

By Ohhlala_77

A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Opinion From You (Please Read)
Chapter 27
Special Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Valentine Special
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Story Idea (Not an update but please read)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Playlist
Last Goodbye

Chapter 45

46.1K 1.2K 518
By Ohhlala_77

Recap:

I'm going home, the place where I belong and with the person I love.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

( WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT )

Chapter 45

The whole ride was fun, including Carson singing his heart out along with the radio.

I didn't even notice that we pulled up infront of the familiar house that I used to live in before and where I am going to live again.

Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Home sweet home," he smiled widely at me.

I giggled and clapped my hands before attempting to open the door but it's locked.

"I'll open it for you," he sent me a dazzling smile.

I missed that smile..

Of course my heart fluttered, I returned the smile. He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"My lady," he faked British accent, which was surprisingly good.

I giggled and went out of the car, I inhaled the familiar breeze that surrounded us. A sense of deja vu hit me.

He got my suitcase from the compartment and carried it as we walk towards their front door. I don't know what came to me but I suddenly felt nervous with every step we made.

Carson seemed like he noticed it since he held my hand with his free ones.

I looked at him appreciatively and squeezed his hands before letting out a final breath. He took this as a signal that I'm ready, before his hand even touched the door knob it went flying open.

I didn't even notice what was happening when I was tackled by a tight bear hug, but then I knew that this is going to happen.

"Oh god, Cassidy I missed you so much." Rachel cried on my shoulder.

I finally hugged her back just as tight when I regained my senses. A few tears escaped my eyes when I realized how I truly missed his family.

"I miss you too," I hiccuped.

"Mom, where's my-" I peeked from Rachel's shoulders and saw Brandon.

"Cassidy?" He whispered.

I pulled away from Rachel's hug and slightly waved my hand.

"Hey," my voice croaked.

The next thing that happened was so unexpected especially from Brandon. He engulfed me in a hug which shocked me, I was stiff at first but then relaxed later on. I returned his hug and put my face on his shoulders, few tears seeped down my cheeks.

"You're back," he whispered softly like he can't believe it.

I nodded against his shoulder with a faint smile playing on my lips. He released me within a few seconds, he offered me a smile.

"It's good to have you back. I'm so glad that Carson won't lock himself up in his room now." He snickered.

Carson grunted in response and Bradon at the back of his head. I choked a laugh the way Rachel did.

"What the fuck?" Brandon shrieked, his hand rubbing the spot that Carson hit.

"You don't have to tell every single detail," Carson hid his words by faking a cough but obviously failed.

They argued like normal brothers would do until I can't hold it in anymore. I laughed so hard that I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks and as for everybody they stared at me blankly. But that didn't last long, they joined me after some time.

Carson had a small frown plastered on his face which made me laugh harder than I thought I could.

"Laugh all you want, I'll bring these bags to your room." He snorted.

Our laughter subsided the moment we heard his footsteps disappear. We looked at each other and exchange glances, our grins never left our faces. This is the first time I laughed after these horrible weeks. I felt my chest lighten up, cliche I know but I'm stating the truth here.

"Why don't you you go follow him and spend your time together?"

Racial winked at me, Brandon on the other half choked on his own saliva because he started coughing.

I started blushing when I finally registered what she said.

"Go I know you missed each other," she reassured me further.

I nodded reculantly, my cheeks still burning because of Brandon wolf whistling behind me. I went upstairs and headed to my old room only to find Carson unpacking my bags.

I jumped on my bed and inhaled its familiar scent, I was surprised that they didn't change a thing here.

Wait, I sniffed the sheets once more and I smelled Carson's smell.

What?

I shrugged nonchantly and kissed my bed over and over.

"I missed you so much," still kissing my bed.

"So do I get that kind of reaction from you too?" Carson suddenly spoke behind me which stopped my current action.

I forget that he's here, that must be embarrassing as fuck.

My cheeks burned in embarrassment so I buried my face further on the soft pillow.

I heard the door lock click and footsteps coming closer.

Holy fuck.

And then without any warning his body was on top of mine, my arms pinned above my head and his face inches away from mine. I was lost in his blue green eyes, I always drown in them.

"Do I get my kiss now?" He whispered, his minty breath hitting my lips.

I was about to answer but he didn't give me the time to, he dove straight to my lips and kissed me. I relaxed under his hold and kissed him back with everything I have. He smiled against my lips and licked my lower lip for entrance. I granted it and our tongue fought domination but in the end he still won.

I don't know how but within a second our tops were lying on the floor, next to each other. He pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck, I moaned in response. I realized that my arms aren't pinned so I put my hands on his hair and tugged the ends gently. He sucked my sensitive spot which that made me moan loudly.

I didn't know I could make that sound which sounded like a dying whale. I felt something poking between my thighs and I didn't contemplate because I knew what it is. I blushed lightly knowing that I turned him on, he suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him breathlessly.

He looked pained for a second before he answered me.

"I would take you right now if I don't stop this and I know that you're not ready." He closed his eyes.

I knew he was sincere and believe it or not I already am. For a long time now.

"Hey," I caressed his cheek as he flutter his eyes open, "It's ok I want it too, and I'm ready now." I kissed his nose.

He sighed and slightly shook his head.

"It's not that I don't want you, but I don't want it to be like a make up sex or something. I want it to be special and-"

"Everything I do with you is special, and believe I'm really ready. I've thought about this for so long and now I want it just as much as you do." I offered him a small smile.

"Are you sure?" He wrapped his arms around my bare waist.

I nodded with a shy smile. His serious face broke into a playful smile after he groaned in frustration.

"You asked for this," he smirked.

He kissed me again and he unhooked my bra as to free my chest. I felt exposed and shy at the same time, feeling his gaze on me made me blush.

What if it looked small? Oh my god.

"Hey," he tipped my chin for me to meet his gaze.

I stared at him again and waited for what he's going to say.

"Don't be embarrassed, you're beautiful, you're perfect ok? Don't doubt yourself." He kissed my forehead.

I nodded and he went back kissing on my neck, my hands on his hair. His hand is behind my neck pulling me closer to him and the other one cupping my breast. His kisses were going towards my cleavage and it made me suck my breath.

Before he kissed my chest he looked up through his lashes and asked for my permission, I was equally excited and scared so I just nodded. The moment his lips touched the sensitive skin my back automatically arched forward and he took his time massaging, and the other one in his mouth.

I can't stop but like the feeling of pleasure and moan.

"You're so soft," he whispered huskily.

His lips made their way down to my stomach until it reached the waistbands of my trousers. He slowly tugged them down, it was pulled down completely and he kissed my thigh then he made me spread my thigh open.

He slowly left hot wet kisses up my inner thighs and it reached there. He kissed my there softly and gently. I felt a churn in my stomach and a wave of new profound feeling that I haven't felt before.

"Carson, oh my god."

He kissed me there again before climbing up so that his face was on mine. His eyes shown lust and love, they looked like he's in awe.

"Are you really sure about this? It's going to hurt at first." He winced slightly for me.

"I'm sure, I love you." I reached up and kissed his lips.

"I love you too."

With that he removed every single clothes that were left on our body and I heard the ripping of a plastic package. He placed himself between my legs and told me that he's gonna be gentle.

I was nervous as fuck.

"I'm going in now ok? Tell me if it hurts." He slid in gently.

I bit my fist so that I would not shout because he wasn't kidding when he said that it would hurt. Tears sprung out of my eyes and Carson kissed them away.

"Does it hurt? Am I gonna stop? Are you okay? Just tell me I'll stop right-"

"No it's ok, aren't you supposed to move?" I stiffled a laugh.

He moved and that's when the pain goes away, pleasure took place. He reminded me how much he loves me, how beautiful I am and that I am his everything.

I love this guy so much and I didn't regret a bit of what we did. Tonight is the night we became one and the connection between us became stronger and this proved fate that nothing could separate us again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

Soo here's the new update that you guys wanted for sooo long and i'm so sorry bc i've been extremely busy. School just started and now exams are approaching wtf?! I know I don't have a reasonable reason for me to update this long but I hope you guys aren't mad? I hope you would continue to support me.

Oh and I'm sorry if the sex scene is so horrible omfg I honestly don't know how to write one. I'm only 14 forgive me please omg.

How do you find this chapter? Did you like it? Comments?:)

Anywaaays I'm still waiting for your questions about me or this book:)

Guys one last thing THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300K THIS IS WAY BEYOND WHAT I WAS EXPECTING ASDFGHJJKL. I love you heeps! Continue to be awesome.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan!

I love you so much guys X

Oh and you can follow me on twitter: @GirlHemmo

You can tweet me stuffs and yeah haha you can also kik me: shxreenx

-ohhlala_77 X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 2.4K 36
Embry: He's a jock,good looking and all but he doesn't want to go out with the head cheerleader but he wants to go out with a different girl. From wh...
Become By Naomi

Teen Fiction

1.9K 166 42
Leigh Marshall is really bad at life. She's a swimmer with four younger siblings, crazy friends, and an inability to keep her mouth shut most of...
117K 2.8K 23
Blake Smith that's the name don't wear it out but no one ever does. She's what you call a "nerd", I mean yea she studies, gets good grades but do yo...
398K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...