A life of a nerd

By ashleylam2013

There was a girl name Allyson who is a beautiful nerd. Every guy in the school likes her(not the teachers, th... More

Fellow readers
Characters

Chapter 1

153 2 0
By ashleylam2013

I have been sitting on my bed like forever and trying to know how to go through this school year. For me, girls would make up lies about me and boys that can't keep their eyes off of me. There's like never a cute boy at my school so that's why I'm a proud single lady.

I was deep down in my thoughts till I heard my mom yell,"Get out of your bed, sleepy head. " My mom is always so cheerful. That's why she was a cheerleader captain in her high school years.

Even when things have been different since my dad died. He died from saving a family from a bomb explosion. I will always remember and cherish all the moments that I had with him. After my dad died two years ago, I changed the way I acted. I used to be the cheerleader captain like my mom, but after my dad's death, I quit. Now the most important thing to me now is my education.

I might have changed my style of looks, but I can still talk back and do many other things I did before. Some people when they lose a close family member, they might change to be all bada**, but for me, I change to be somewhat nerdy. I still have fun but not as much as before.

So I got out of bed and took a shower. After my shower, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit on the first day of hell, aka high school.

I was like why to impress on the first week or day of school when you don't care what you wear for the rest of the school year. Right? But I tried to put something cute on so my mom would not make me change out of my outfit.

I grabbed my purse and my backpack then ran downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom and twin brother.

"Hurry up, Ally! We're going to be late for the bus." I grabbed an apple and left the house with my brother ahead of me.

I finished my apple before I got to the bus stop, so I just threw it in a nearby trash can. When we reached the bus stop, my brother went to talk to his friends. When I just stood there and waited for the bus.

When the bus arrived I got on first and sat in the middle, then grabbed my phone out and went on Instagram.

I was on my phone the whole time, that I didn't know we arrived at the school till I saw people leaving the bus. When we all got off the bus we had to go to the cafeteria. Some people were eating the food but some were just hanging out. I don't get how they eat the school's breakfast cold. I was just walking around when out of nowhere someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" said a familiar voice. I knew that voice for years of my best friend.

"Diana, I would like to see where I'm going."

"You're no fun anymore. Wait, let me see your schedule." I grabbed my purse and gave my schedule to her.

"Oh, we have art 2, algebra 2 Pre-AP, gym, and world history AP together!!!!"

My schedule is:
A-day
1st period -Spanish 3 Pre-AP
2nd period- English 2 Pre-AP
3rd period- world history AP
4th period-gym
B-day
5th period- art 2
6th period- fashion and design
7th period- algebra 2 Pre-AP
8th period- chemistry Pre-AP

Diana's schedule is:
A-day
1st period- English 2 Pre-AP
2nd period- Spanish 3 Pre-AP
3rd period- world history AP
4th period- gym
B-day
5th period- art 2
6th period-chemistry Pre-AP
7th period- algebra 2 Pre-AP
8th period- 2D/3D graphic

Diiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg

There goes our annoying school bell. Everyone started to push each other to get to class. Diana and I started to walk upstairs when everyone started to greet me.

"Hey, Allyson. How's your summer?"

"Hey, Ally. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Hey, Allyson. What class are you going to?"

And they just keep coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd period

I walked in class with Diana and noticed a new kid. We both looked at each other and gave each other a ' what should we do look'. Then, the school's slut, Veronica, walked up to him twirling her blond bleached hair.

"Hey, handsome. What's your name?" She said in a high pitched voice.

He looked at her disgustedly. "Um...Drake?"

Diana and I looked at each other and knew what to do. We walked up to them and said, " Oh there you are Drake! We were looking everywhere for you!"

Drake looked at us confusedly. Then he noticed what we were doing." Oh my bad. I didn't mean to leave you guys behind. "

Veronica looked at us then scoffed away. Once Veronica left, we looked at each other and started laughing like we were on drugs.

"Hi, I'm Allyson and this is my best-friend Diana."

"Well, you already know my name is Drake, but hey anyway."

"So, do you need help getting a tour around our school?" Diana grinned.

"Yeah, I do. You two are the only ones so far not trying to hit on me. You two are not  trying are you?"

Diana looked at me and I looked at her. Then we both looked at Drake like he just grew another head. "Sorry, but Diana likes someone else and I'm not looking for a relationship, yet."

"Thank the heaven stars."

Diana and I looked at each other with a confused face.

"Why?" I asked still looking lost.

"How would you feel if I said that I am gay?" Drake shyly looked.

"I always wanted to have a gay best friend! Woo, we're going to have so much fun!" I jumped excitedly.

"Calm down Mrs. Crazy." Diana laughs at me.

"Your just jealous that I will be his best-friend number one and your number two." I grinned like crazy.

We all started laughing at our bickering selves.

"I think I just made two new best-friend. You two are one of a kind."

"We are special inside and out." Diana laughs.

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

"Okay, class the bring rang. So let's start class. I am Mrs. Aris, your WHAP, World History AP, teacher." Mrs. Aris intruded. "Today, we will just be introducing ourselves and that will be it."

"I think I already like this class and teacher," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiiinnnnggg

"Okay, class that was our lunch bell for b-lunch. Enjoy your lunch."

Everybody started to walk faster so they can get in line first but we all know that we wouldn't because we're upstairs. I grabbed Drake and Diana's hand and slightly ran to the cafeteria.

"Why are we going so fast?" Drake asked quietly.

"Oh, cause Mrs. Fat-Face is hungry and she doesn't want to be stopped by some students. More likely boys. And why are you whispering?" Diana pointed out.

"It's not my fault that I only ate an apple for breakfast. Also, I am running away from Nathan, thank you very much." I said, while still dragging them in line. "Oh, they have lasagna today!"

Drake stopped us and starring with wide eyes. Diana and I looked lost as to why we stopped for food. Well, mostly me.

"What's wrong, Drake? Is there something on our face?" Diana asked quickly and looking around trying to find someone.

"There's nothing on your face, Diana. It's just that you two are actually going to eat real food!"

"Well, we do not like to be on the 'starves to death' list. So, we cherish food. Thank you very much. So let's go already!" I whined. Then started to drag them two again.

When we finally got in line, I hear someone calling my name. I looked up and saw Andrew waving his hand telling me to come over. So, I have to drag Diana and Drake over to him or they would not have moved.

"Hey sis, how's your day coming along?"

"Well, I like my Spanish and World History class so far."

"Wait, that's only two classes, what about the other one?"

"Oh, um you mean English. It's OK I guess, but the teacher can not control his class. Nobody likes him."

"What's his name? I might have him."

"Oh, Mr. Taylor."

"That fat dude!"

Someone faked a cough behind us and we both looked and my eyes grew the size of biscuits.

"Oh, right. Well, Drew you already know Diana and this is Drake. Drake this is my twin brother, Andrew."

"TWIN! You never said anything about having a twin. I thought we were best friends." Drake started to fake cry.

Diana, Andrew, and I looked at each other and started laughing, then Drake started to laugh with us.

"Well, I guess I won't be the only person being a twin then."

"WAIT!! You're a twin, too?" Diana and I screamed.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you two?"

"Um, NO!"

"Oh, well I have a twin brother named Blake. He's somewhere in this school."

We all paid our food and walked to the table close to the window, where Alex is sitting at.

"Hey, Alex."

"Hey, Allyson. I missed you!" Alex gave me a bear-hug.

"Dude, you saw her just yesterday. Seriously!" Andrew smacked Alex's head.

"Yeah, but that's not stopping me from missing her."

"Dude, she will never ever go out with you. Do you want to know why? Its because I am her brother and if you date her I will beat the sh*t out you."

"Damn, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

We just watched Drew and Alex argue back and forward half of lunch. Till Veronica walked up to us with her two dumb minions, Haley and Hannah. When I said dumb, I mean dumb, nobody knows how they even got to high school but who cares.

"Hey, boys how was your summer," Veronica said while digging her ugly manicure nails all over my brother.

"Valerie, can you stop making my skin bleed,"Drew said with disgust.

"It's Veronica, baby. Who the h*ll is Valerie?" Veronica screeched.

"Oh, there's a difference? Sorry, I couldn't tell." Alex coughed.

"What did you just said, Alex?" Hannah said or was it Haley who knows.

"I didn't say anything. There was something in my throat."

Out of nowhere Veronica turned and smirked me. "Still the lame loser you were last year, Allyson?"

"What? You can't get my brother so you're going on and saying lies about me again, just to get in my brother's pants. That's disgusting but I don't think that's the worst you have done." I said calmly.

Veronica's face started to turn red but she saw Drake next to me so she pulled down her shirt a little to show her cleavage in Drake's face. Poor Drake.

"Girl, if you know what's best for you, you would pull your shirt up and take a step back from my brother." Someone said behind the three bimbos.

We all looked at the guy behind Veronica. He looked a lot like Drake, must be his twin. He wearing a whited shirt that's not to tight but you can still see his muscles and black rip jeans. Now the bimbos' eyes grew like they just found the biggest diamond in the world.

"Well, hello there. I'm Haley." Haley said flirtily.

"Well, Haley. Why don't you go get a room and wait for me? Yeah?" Blake said I think that's his name, right?

Haley ran off to a room while Hannah looked mad, but she recovered really fast and walked up to him and touched his arm. "Now, that my sister is gone we can go somewhere more private."

"Yeah, your right. You go ahead to a classroom I'll meet you there, okay sweetie?"

"Okay!" Then Hannah ran off to find a room.

Veronica just stood there looked like she just won the lottery.

"You don't even start, girl," Blake said. "Scram, no one wants you here and I would like to eat lunch before the bell rings for class."

Veronica looked like she was about to explode. If she was a cartoon character there would be smoke coming out of her ears. So she ran off somewhere, but who cares. Then, Blake just sat down and started to eat his lunch.

"Um, don't you have to go somewhere?" Diana asked.

"Well, I'm supposed to be eating lunch because it is my lunch break. So, where am I supposed to be?" Blake looked lost.

"Blake has this thing, where he tells the girls to find a room and he will meet them there. But he will never show up because first, he doesn't know where they're at and second he just wants them gone," Drake explained.

"That's got to be the smartest thing I have heard all day. I'm going to use that one day, you wouldn't mind right?" Drew said. Of course, he going to use it on Veronica. She has liked my brother since elementary and wanted to get in his pants since eighth grade. That's just super sad because he would never in a million years let that happen.

"Sure, just make sure the girl you're trying to get rid of is stupid enough to fall for it," Blake said. "Anyway, I'm Blake King. And you are?"

That's when everyone stares at me. "What? You can't talk now. You all were talking earlier and you know your name and everything." I explained.

"Well, you always introduce us to new people. So, why do we need to stop you now?" Alex said.

"Fine, lazy a**. Well, I'm Allyson McKnight. The girl next to me is Diana Belle. The dumbhead who wanted to use your 'trick' is my twin brother, Andrew McKnight. Finally, the other guy is Alex Smith."

"Always saving the best for last Allyson, thanks, babe." Alex winked at me. But my brother saw it so he smacked him behind his head.

"Stop, flirting with my sister, man. It's disgusting and you two will never go out." Andrew started to argue with Alex all over again.

"We really need popcorn, when these two arguments," Diana whispered next to me.

I nodded, but I was getting annoyed with them two constant arguing. "Why don't you two just get married and have twelve kids." That made both of them shut up real quick. They both started glaring at me, then they looked at each other disgustedly.

"Your only saying that because you secretly want to marry me." Alex wiggled his eyebrows and Drew hit him behind his head again.

"Seriously, stop flirting with my sister. She's had enough boyfriends in her lifetime." Drew said.

"Ummm. Allyson only went out with Nathan last year but found him cheating on her with Veronica because he wants something that he can't have." Diana explained.

"Who the h*ll is Nathan? I heard his name twice today but have never seen him." Drake asked.

"Well, like Diana said he's my ex-boyfriend. We went out for one month. Then we broke up because one day I went over to his house to hang out for our one month. But I found him and Veronica having s*x in his room. I asked him how he could do that to me. He just said that he's a guy and they have needs and I wouldn't give it to him, so he slept with Veronica. Now you know why we all hate Veronica so much." I said with no care.

"Dang, they both can't keep it in their pants, can they," Drake said.

"They both have the reputation of it now, ever since they slept together last year. I think Veronica slept with most of the juniors already. Then, Nathan, I don't even know but I heard him in the locker room talking about how he slept with about half of the female population at our school minus the teachers of course. But who knows he might even sleep with them already." Alex said. We all looked at him weirdly, since when did he keep a tab on those two?

"What?" Alex asked when he finally notices that we were all staring at him.

"How in the loving world did you know all of this?" I asked him.

"Really, loving world? But, anyways I know all of this because my cousin goes to this school and is friends with Veronica. Don't ask me why they're friends about Nathan, I have football practice with him and he talks in there. If Drew would have stayed a little longer in there he would know that Nathan is trying to get back with Allyson and get in her pants, but he chose to leave early so he never knew about it."

Andrew looked at Alex at the speed of light, "HE WANTED TO WHAT? That boy is getting nowhere near my sister again. If he does I'm going to kill him with my bare hands."

We all looked at Andrew. "Drew, you need to calm down. I will never go back out with him again either way. So you have nothing to worry about."

"You better or I will kill both of you." Andrew glared at me like I did something wrong.

We all eating our lunch for about eight minutes till Alex, Andrew, and Diana stopped. "What's wrong why are you three staring behind me?" I asked.

"Whatever you do, do not and I repeat do not look behind you!" Diana said while her eyes are growing bigger and bigger.I think if they kept growing her eyeballs were going to roll out.

"Who or what is behind me?" I asked even though I really want to turn around.

"Hey, Ally. How was your summer break I missed you." Said a very familiar voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 52.8K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
381K 9.8K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
488K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...