Simple Deal

By HolyBieberoni

Justin Bieber: Worldwide phenomenon, multi-talented musician, entertainer; claimed to be Mr. Badass by the me... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty: A
Twenty: B
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Important author's note
An update
Twenty seven
Twenty eight

Epilogue

4K 113 23
By HolyBieberoni

Beth:

"Yes, Jazzy. I'll be home in a four days, " Justin chuckled, walking towards the long stretch of windows with a perfect panorama view of evening in Beijing; the darkening sky with a tint of golden due to the sunset and growing city lights. "Yes, Beth will be there. You miss her?"

My head naturally tilted sideways as my ears perked up at the sound of my name. I knew he could sense my gaze on him but he just didn't want to turn around and that made me hate him just that little bit more. He always did this.

"I'll let her know. Take care of yourself, okay? And tell everyone I can't wait to be home," his voice softened in pure genuineness within seconds, and before I knew it, he was back in bed and by my side. Tucking himself into my side, he draped an arm across my stomach and heaved a sigh when I began playing with his new colored hair.

"So Jazzy wants me to tell you that she misses you," Justin spilled after a moment, randomly, causing a huff of air to leave my nostrils in amusement. I hummed in response, and for some reason, he raised his head to look up at me. "You really shouldn't have gotten a haircut."

"I'm sick of my long hair though," I admitted for the fifth time now, to the same person who wouldn't stop telling me his opinion. "So while you're not supportive of my new hair, I'll just carry on rooting for yours because I'm a good girlfriend. Blondie Bieber, fuck the way!"

"We're talking competition now?" Justin laughed aloud, tearing himself away from me to flop down on the empty space next to him. "Your hair was a bonus during love-making, just saying."

I rolled my lips into my mouth and remained silent, seeing flashing images of the night before where he'd literally started stripping himself before even shutting the door to our suite. That, that happened right after the date and, ah. . . a couple of drinks kind of, sort of, made everything much pleasurable to say the least.

For  someone tipsy, Justin sure cared much about how we were going to handle making love, as he had claimed, considering my hair was a little over the shoulder length. I don't want you to wake up with a throbbing scalp, baby. I'm here to bring you ecstasy, not pain. Maybe you should get extensions next time.

"What shall we have for dinner?" I wondered verbally, sitting up in bed with a much lighter head and an empty stomach. 

Justin reached out for my sides which earned him a yelp from me as he pulled me on top of him, leaving me to straddle his torso. His sneaky fingers began fumbling with his white, almost translucent dress shirt that I had on as he shot me the best wink he could. 

"It's too bad your semen isn't gonna be enough to fill my stomach," I sighed sympathetically, leaning down to peck him quickly. "I'm starved."

"Let's have pecking duck," Justin grinned so widely, I could see his dimple from where I sat; and honestly right then, right there, I thought that he had never looked so cute with blonde hair, ever. "I had that the last time I was here for the Believe Tour, damn, it was delicious. God damn, I'm salivating."

"Can we get your officer cap on the way?" I giggled. I'd seen that picture floating around tumblr again recently and now that we're both here together this time, I really wanted it happening again. It was hot. . . real hot. Because of that cap, deep down I'm pretty sure I'd developed a newfound fondness for kink.

I'm only half serious though.

"If we can find it, I'll be Officer Bieber for the night, baby."

Justin:

"We're fucked if Scooter finds out we went gallivanting and eating out without security by our sides," Beth giggled loudly, stumbling down the hallway towards our suite. I'd keep her on my arm and be solemn, if only I hadn't had as much wine as she did. . . and maybe just a little bit more. Every little thing one of us did was so amusing, yet somehow, the party pooper side of me knew better than to stir up shit on myself again.

Though it's not like I could help it.

In the midst of lumbering, I picked up my pace and caught up with Beth, arms folding outward to catch her before her knees could give in on her, causing her head to crash against the wall. Had I known she sucked balls at holding her liquor, I never would've even suggested having alcohol tonight.

She wasn't even this bad last night.

I'd wanted us to end the fun day off with another round of love making, feeling a little tipsy to amplify the atmosphere, as did before, but if it weren't obvious enough, Dumb was my middle name. I gave us a little more to drink, but fuck, I turned out to be the better liquor holder.

"We're a door away, baby, hang on," I whispered into her ear, just to prevent disruption. I was tipsy, not drunk. I could still differentiate right from wrong and right from left. My thoughts were violently dispersed when I staggered to the side, coming in contact with the opposite wall with another body in my arms. 

Marvelous chain reaction, I bitterly thought to myself when Beth giggled again and I sighed.

When I tried to carry on walking a couple steps more towards the suite, she pulled me back and shoved me against the wall; her hair going frenzy from several of her broad actions. She came up against me which caught me off guard, which also reminded me that if I did allow her to bring this further, she would scream bloody murder, then murder me with her own hands if she recalled tonight's incidents, tomorrow.

I think I wouldn't risk that. She hated public display of affections, unlike me. It's tough, really tough.

Gently pushing her back, I chuckled softly before hooking an arm around her waist, the hand of my free arm plastered on her hip to balance her better as I forced her to walk on without stopping. It seemed like eternity before we reached our door, what with the almost falling and sudden bursts of giggling that hindered our movements. 

I struggled for a few more minutes just to juggle between steadying Beth and keeping the door open as I pulled her into the room, shutting the door behind us afterwards. I made my way towards the couch, turning around before I rounded from the back to take a seat.

That was when Beth heaved a sigh and spun around, a full 180 degrees coming face to face with me which undoubtedly shocked me to no extent. It sobered me up. I could only imagine the look on my face when she broke out into another fit of giggles a second after my face had twisted into a contorted expression.

How did she do that if she was over the top drunk?

"I'm not drunk, Justin. I was messing with you," she laughed freely, slipping off her heels in the middle of the floor, then taking a step forward to encircle her arms around my neck swiftly. "I'm glad you made the right choice of halting my actions back there," she paused. I kept my palms on her hips and lifted my eyebrows, waiting on.

She never spoke again, she only stared. She stared at me to the point where my heart had begun to race ever so slightly at how she easily was affecting me just like that. Or maybe it was the alcohol  kicking in, it had to be.

Then again, I knew it wasn't.

I opened my mouth to shoot a remark when her fingers curled around the collars of my blazer, pulling me down to connect our lips together. I was supposed to mind it and pull away to give her a piece of my mind for making me feel some kind of way then interrupting me before I could even begin again, but I just couldn't bear to do that.

Not when she was going so hard grinding on me, I was close to flipping my fucking shit. My finger nails dug deep into her skin as my hands followed whichever direction her hips swayed to, enticing my itching palms that wanted to run my hands every where on her, letting them roam freely on her skin. I almost did, until she abruptly tore herself away from me and pushed me backwards, causing my ass to bump against the back of the couch.

"Where do you prefer?" Beth asked sweetly, feigning innocent despite the hint of 'we-need-to-fuck-and-fuck-right-now' behind her tone. Fucking damn it, she was driving me crazy and she knew it. All of it.

Pulling the officer cap up from the couch where I'd dropped it after entering the suite, I adjusted it on my head before chewing on my lip thoughtfully, grinning internally when I saw her eyes flicker down to my lips in a flash, then back up to the cap I was wearing. "How about the wall? And then the sofa, and then the kitchen counter."

"This is a hotel, Officer Bieber," Beth started playfully. "I'd rather the rounds at different locations took place at home instead."

"Fuck that, bed it is," I grunted unwillingly, scooping her up into my arms like I was carrying a baby. "I hope you'd still have the energy to go shopping with me tomorrow. Our flight back to Cali is at five forty-five in the morning, mind you. Thanks for fucking with me tonight."

"The irony."

*

"Last night was great but I don't think I'm ever doing it again if we're going to have to walk long distances the next morning, thanks but no thanks."

I unintentionally heaved a high pitched laugh, covering my face with my palms when a couple curious faces turned towards me the same time Beth slapped me on the arm, hard enough to make me stop walking for a second. I fixed my hair beneath my snapback. "You were the one who had wanted to test me first, I'd say it was a punishment."

Looking flushed, instead of hiding her face, Beth glowered for the first few seconds before tightening her arm around mine. "Please always keep the cap on."

"Kinky princess," I muttered lowly, loud enough just for her to hear. "Every time you pull a prank on me, just think about how you'd lose a chance of seeing me lap the cum clean from your pu—"

"Shut the fuck upBieber. We're in public, you fucking dick," she gasped loudly; eyes darting back and forth from side to side. "Just because we're in a foreign country, it doesn't mean it's appropriate to talk dirty to me so blatantly!"

"You wouldn't stop complaining about the twist of pain and—we both know I brought you more—pleasure," I grinned, not fazed at all. When would she realize nothing could stop me? I only grinned harder when the tint of pink over her cheeks darkened a shade, earning myself a shove away from her.

"Take it easy," I hummed, genuinely smiling as my arm curved around her shoulders, pulling her back against me. I left a kiss on her cheek as we walked down the aisle of shops by both sides, selling menswear. "Where is the kids' shops," I muttered to myself, leaving my eyes to wander and mind ceasing from excessive thinking.

"You should shop for yourself too, you know," Beth distractedly said, looking over the passing shops by her side. "I need to get my parents things, too."

"You should shop for yourself too, you know," I mocked. "Get everything you want, it's on me."

"Fuck you. I'll pay for my own, thank you."

"You've fucked me," I said in a matter-of-factly, shoving my free hand into the pocket on my leather jacket. "Therefore, I'll pay. Stop insisting, I'm your rich boyfriend."

"For a second there, I almost thought you were going to say sugar daddy instead. I was ready to kick you in the balls," she laughed to herself, making me stop in my tracks; arm peeling off her. I would've retorted if my eagle eyes hadn't caught sight of water paintings by the corner, at the end of the level.

Flowers, birds, microscopic water paintings. Detailed in the sense that you could tell which drawn object is representing what but only through the skilled brush strokes made by the artist. Colors simple but enough. Amazing.

"Do you want any art?" The shop owner, a thin-framed and tall lady with too much make up that really, would look much better selling bags and persuading rich men to get her stocks. I smiled at her nonetheless, before asking for a minute, though, I had to hold up one finger as I looked away for her to understand me better.

"Babe," I begun, when I felt Beth's arm slipping beneath mine. "If I bought that really huge painting, do you think Mom would like it?" 

For a while, there was no response. No movements either, and that's when I took it as my cue to look at her expectantly, awaiting a reply. She raised a brow, furrowing the other before slapping my chest firmly. "You're seriously asking me a question you should know much clearer yourself?"

"I'm not a woman," I sighed, giving up. Turning to the same lady who had came to ask me about purchasing any, I pointed to the biggest painting hanging on the wall. Her eyes doubled in size, before a wide grin spread across her face and that was enough to tell me that it wouldn't be just cheap.

"The price isn't going to be the original price," Beth chuckled beside me.

"Possible," she was right. It wasn't even a possible already.

Turned out, the painting could be taken out from the frame. It made life easier for me and God, my shoulders lightened as I looked at the painting being slightly roughly rolled up to a long roll, and the frames dismantled into four, lengths and breadths two each. She'd even placed the painting into some circular holder, which, honestly in my twenty years of life have never seen, ever.

I really had to start buying artworks for the house.

When we'd gotten back to the hotel second time, it was almost midnight. The first time we'd returned, we'd only done so to place our first round of shopping bags inside and they were already enough to occupy two long arms. We did the next three rounds with the help of my two guards and Beth joked about it as she collapsed on the bed.

"We should def make a vacay haul in Beijing video," no kidding. It was more than enough. "Anyway, where's the suitcase you bought?"

"We," I corrected. "I think I pushed it into the bathroom when we came back earlier."

Without asking questions, Beth dragged our black shiny suitcase out and laid it flat on its back, before unzipping it and quietly packing all of her purchases into it.

I eyed the messy looking bags on my bed and anxiously wondered how I was going to pack them into it like she's doing, but then gave it all up when I simply gazed at my beautiful, determined, hardheaded and intelligent girlfriend. I never really knew shopping could open my eyes to other things apart from that at unreasonable prices for really unworthy items and whatnot, but this entire day. . .

Maybe it's the smaller things that's made me come to realize greater things and cherish her better. But that said, still not at the fact that she wouldn't stop refusing to let me spoil her a little. I need to spoil my woman, it's so hard being controlled! 

But I wouldn't exactly complain too much about it.

"Justin!"

My head literally jerked from my thoughts being so unanticipatedly interrupted. "Yes— what— yeah?"

"I said, pass me your bags!" Beth huffed in exasperation, staring at me with eyes so done with me I almost broke out laughing. "What have you been doing?" She shook her head incredulously, making space for all of my bags.

"Staring at my girlfriend," I admitted. "And thinking about stuff."

"If it wasn't obvious already at the first one," she laughed slightly. "But what about at the latter?"

"Nothing you should worry about," I grinned, turning around to sit back on the bed. I didn't miss the skeptical look she sent my way just before I thanked her for packing my bag. She dropped the question mark on her face.

Third person's POV:

"What the hell, no," Beth snorted, swatting away the hand of Ashleigh who hasn't stopped bombarding her questions about Justin. She was supposed to prepare Justin's next performance outfit in peace, not be ear-violated. "Now I know how I'm going to describe you in my next book. If you become famous, it's all on me," she joked.

"Bitch, you left me hanging for almost over half a year and became Justin Bieber's girlfriend, then the next I knew, you'd dropped out of college and basically stopped contacted me at all. What the fuck is that! Is that what best friends do, is it some kind of method for severing ties? Because if so, then I'm never speaking to you again."

Ashleigh on the other hand, was feeling rather betrayed. Beth knew it, but she was apologetic about it either because she really couldn't think up a reason why she hadn't just taken the time to ring her and tell her everything. But eventually, a reason came up. And no, it was not at all a lie.

"Because I wanted to explain every thing to you, personally," Beth tried with a sigh, turning to look at her best friend who now had jet black hair; eyes slightly duller than the last time she'd looked into them and a more natural make up on. "It's good to see you again though, but now's really not the time to catch up on things. I promise you, tomorrow before day two of the tour, we'll meet and catch up."

"Are you sure?" Ashleigh hesitantly asked, facial features softening as her fury began fading. It only took Beth what, a semi nod before they were embracing extremely tightly, making up for the loss of hugs in the past many months. "I missed you. It's like I lost a best friend all of a sudden, it was kinda terrifying if I had to admit."

"True," Beth admitted. "I missed you, too. I'm so sorry."

"The next time you do this, I'm finding another godmother for my son," Ashleigh huffed, still irritated, though she gasped when she'd seen the look on Beth's face. She really should've just left without another word.

"You! Son! You have a son? What the fuck is going on," Beth gawked, looking at Ashleigh with the widest possible eyes. "When did you get married? Who is he? You'd better be married or I'm murdering the baby daddy."

"We're getting married after my. . ." Ashleigh took a shy breath. "Labor."

And all of a sudden, Ashleigh's baby bump seemed like the most obvious thing on the planet—although Beth was too blind to catch it sooner. Being much gentler this time, Beth gave out a shrill scream and jumped up once, squishing Ashleigh in another hug.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"I'm not giving you anymore details as payback. Call me tonight!" With another squeeze, Ashleigh pulled away and disappeared out of the backstage exit, leaving Beth alone and smiling, maybe looking like a fool to passersby but she couldn't really care less. Shaking her head once, she resumed finding for the outfit needed and laid it out flat and straight on the table at the side, removing the hangers.

She'd taken a seat on the couch and picked up a magazine to read while she listened to the ending of Justin's first song.

Running off the stage with perspiration slick on everywhere of his exposed skin, jogging towards the dressing room seemed like the best idea due to the air conditioning. Though, Justin was certain that if he didn't change quick enough he was going to fall sick. 

Every thing seemed so familiar, yet this was just the first show out of many to come. It was all too familiar for Justin to ignore this feeling. He just had to tug on the crotch area of his pants as he stepped inside.

"Hey," Justin called out, awaiting a reaction. 

Beth only rose from her seat, magazine in one hand as the other smoothed her top, then her shorts. "Hi?" She offered, confused as to why Justin would stand before her and greet her when his clothes were at the side of the room.

He spontaneously wrapped his arms around the thin waist of his girlfriend, careful not to brush their bodies together because he wasn't entirely dry and clean. Beth was taken aback by the sudden action, but she didn't seem to show any expression of recognition which disappointed Justin a little. So he pressed on.

Only because he could never forget the first time they had met.

"I didn't know I'd kept you waiting," Justin murmured, certain he'd done this better than the first time. Beth was going to cry out loud at the reenacting of every thing, but she knew better than to call him out on this because honestly, even though she'd never admit it, she missed this just as much as Justin did, for him to do such a thing.

Instead of resting her palms on his chest though, this time Beth entangled her fingers in Justin's hair and giggled the loudest, pressing their crotches suggestively together. "You're so hot," she whispered tentatively. "And we'd fuck but you have a show to do, so back off."

And right then and there, the simple deal had been sealed. And really, no one could've been any happier than Justin and Beth.

AN: 

HEY GUYS! My face is literally :D as I write this. I'm sort of, sort of kind of pretty satisfied with the ending....... I wasn't thinking of writing a happy ending for this book because of the sequel I'd previously been thinking about but figured this book would be well off without a sequel so this is it.

It's finally over!

I feel so attached to Jeth I'm actually sad but it's okay, good things inevitably always come to an end. Anyway, first of all, I don't even know who might reach this point of the book or even read this chapter because of my two month hiatus so I don't blame anyone.

Second of all, If you are reading this now though, I just want to let you know that I'm smiling :) and I'm thankful for your support. Thank you to those who left lovely long comments on each chapter and those who private messaged me good things about my books. Thank you everyone!!! ♡♡♡ I really appreciate all of you. Even those who'd started reading my book but stopped halfway because 1) it became shitty or 2) they lost their patience with me. I also would like to apologize for that.

Lastly, as this book comes to an end, so does my journey with you guys :( that didn't come out the way I'd expected it to but it means exactly how it's worded. Next year, I won't be writing anymore because I'm taking my national exams and I really have to buck up on my studies to get good grades. I might return, but this may also happen again in 2016. Just a heads up.

Whew, it's been one year with you guys and until New Year's Day, I'll be thinking about what actually happened to me in 2014 because time passed too quickly. Istg I feel like I'm writing a diary gdi. But be safe with your family y'all, be happy ;) I love you guys! Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance~ ♡ Let's all study harder too haha!

xoxo,
Nicole 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.4K 24
"babe i'm 'bout to take 10,000 hours of lovin' you" started: dec. 10, 2017 completed: feb. 10, 2018 highest rank: #4 in edwinhonoret written by t & k
2.5K 123 7
Choi Haerin , a charismatic back-up dancer for Hybe , meets Pham Hanni a nationally renounced choreographer. The public and their friends may not kno...
30K 541 67
"She walks like a boss, talks like a boss" " She got her own thing, that's why I love her" !Warning it's cringe and icky ! |Social Media| |Book One|
70.5K 2.3K 73
An NYPD detective and a scumbag defense lawyer seem like an unlikely pair, and they thought the same thing. But what happens when something bad happe...