E.N.D the King

By bagsybaggins

This is a story where when Lisanna comes back and the guild ignores Lucy, except for Master, Laxus, Wendy, P... More

The beginning
The damaged and the broken
Watching her heart break
Stronger & Remembering Her
The letters
E.N.D's game
Changes & nicknames
Lucy's Sacrifice
When 1 becomes 2
The Weirdo we love
A/N
Zeref. . . are you ok?
Problems
Etherious Lucy Dragneel
The End of book 1
Important!
2nd book release date

New story I'm writing!

2.4K 32 1
By bagsybaggins

Soo Im writing a new story. (Ya I have The Werewolf of Fairy Tail to finish but I can't think of new ideas so I writing a new book until I can think of something else to write in that story).

It is called The Guardians of Ice and Snow.

It is a Jelsa fanfic. And here is the summary.

Jelsa fanfic!
This is after the movies!

Arendelle get use to the fact that their queen has powers. But chaos struck when Queen Elsa died. The cause of her death was unknown. Fear brought back a evil enemy of Jack Frost. And when Manny appoints a new guardian,  they try to find this guardian. In hope that she can help defeat the Enemy.

What happens when Jack meets her for the first time? And what will happen when they find out how she died? As romance and ice fills the air, how will they cope when they find out what the Enemy wants? Will they give her up, or try and defeat the enemy the old fashioned way.

I own the plot of this story, and thats it!

And if you are a Jelsa fan or you like the summary and wanna check it out. Plz do! Thanks a bunch!

-Astrid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 85 27
I wrote this story because I kept thinking about it over and over in my head and I thought I'd publish it because it actually took me forever to do...
53.5K 931 12
It's the mating season of the Dragon Slayers. They're all looking for their mates. Everyone is finding their mate on their first day. Everyone but Na...
14.6K 414 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
15.3K 233 15
Ever since Lisanna came back from Edolas the guild started to act really strange then Natsu came up to Wendy and Lucy they were Both kicked out of th...