The Walking Dead: The Last Su...

By Mrannaconda

More

Prologue
Part 1: The Shootout
Part 3: Into the Woods
Part 4: Memories

Part 2: Rvenge

28 3 1
By Mrannaconda

Luckily I was behind a pretty tall rock. I glance over at Luke and Bonnie. They have moved over behind some trees. I look at Mike and he is behind a rock. Then I look at Rebecca's reanimated body. "The baby!" I whisper to myself. I check how much rounds I have. I only had 8 bullets. Since everybody was focused on Luke, Mike, and Bonnie I decided to go get the baby and maybe get some revenge. I run over to the baby and pick him up. He was crying and shivering. I decided to put him behind the rock where I was taking cover. Then, I glance at Buriko. Who was isolated and distracted by them. I crouch and run over there. I took out the nail file. I hear Arvo in the background saying something in Russian. I he was looking at me saying "No No please Clementine!" I just glare at him and then look at Buriko. He was still distracted by them. I bring the nail file back, then jab it in his back. "AAAAHHHHH!!" He screams and i just glare at him. He spits out blood. I didn't want to but I jabbed it again in him just in case. "AAHH!!" And then he falls over motionless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 2.4K 29
˚✧ Protagonist˚✧ Gemini Kleverron "ជេមមីណាយ ឃ្លេវវើរ៉នន៍" ♡ Fourth Sydenzverd "ហ្វូត សា...
221K 7.3K 38
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
103K 5.4K 39
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
764K 35.3K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...