IRRESISTIBLE | LuWoo

Von lunamintheu

In which Jungwoo will run away whenever Yukhei tries to approach him. Mehr

FOREWORD
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
FINAL

15

1.8K 98 89
Von lunamintheu

⚛️⚛️⚛️

Today is Saturday, meaning there's no school. Mrs Kim is talking to her husband when they suddenly saw Yukhei getting down from Jungwoo's room. Looks like he just woke up. The elders thought that this guy here came from heaven and destined to be their son's partner and they're so proud and happy for Jungwoo.

"Good morning." Mrs. Kim greeted him, and her husband smiled.

"Good morning." He greeted back and smiled.

"What about Jungwoo?" Mr. Kim asked then sipped his coffee.

"He's still sleeping. I just woke up early because I'm planning to make him breakfast. Is it okay?" Yukhei blinked his eyes twice. He has nice round eyes and it looks freaking cute when he is blinking.

"Of course. You can do everything you want." Mrs. Kim said while grinning. "Ah, we were going to my parents' house today and I'm taking my husband with me. Can you tell Jungwoo about this? We will be gone for about a week because mom is getting older and we need to see her." She said and stood up. She actually planned this because she knew her son better than anyone and he will surely love it if they leave them alone. Mr. Kim can only say yes on what his wife wanted to do.

"S-sure mom, I'll tell him." Yukhei rubbed his nape.

"Watch Jungwoo for us and be gentle. Let's go honey." She said and smiled before grabbing her bag and leave.

"But I'm not done with my coffee."

"Oh shut up! I'll buy just you later."

Mr. Kim could only sigh and looks at Yukhei. The taller just lower down his head when the elder came nearer. "Be gentle." He whispered then tapped his shoulder and leave.

Yukhei left dumbfounded but eventually smiled after. Jungwoo's parents is the best, they surely trust him enough to leave Jungwoo on his hand and he will treasure that.

After the elders leave, he started to make Jungwoo a breakfast. It's only the typical breakfast for everyone and it consist of bacon, egg, sausage, bread and milk. A picture of taking care of Jungwoo makes Yukhei blushed for some reason because he always loves to take care of Jungwoo, like his husband.

While preparing for breakfast, he felt a presence of someone and its arms were slowly wrapping around his waist. "You're awake already?" He asked and kissed his temple.

"Mm. Is that for me?" Jungwoo asked with his morning voice. It's lovely for Yukhei's ears.

"Who else? Why don't you sit over there and wait your breakfast? I'm almost done." Said Yukhei and he felt that Jungwoo nodded, but before Jungwoo leave, he planted a kiss on his boyfriend's nape.

"Yah!" it's one of his weakest spots.

"Please be hurry Xuxi-yah!" Jungwoo giggled then sat on the chair and watch Yukhei.

"You're making me crazy. You're dead if I'll lose my speed."

"I don't mind!" Jungwoo answered, still giggling and Yukhei eyed him in disbelief, but eventually smiled after seeing Jungwoo, looking cute with his hand cupping his face and watching him.

"Seriously." He smirked.

"Where's mom and dad?" Jungwoo asked after a moment when he noticed that he can't feel the presence of his mom. He sounded like a kid.

"They went to your grandmother and they will be gone for about a week." Yukhei said then placed the food he prepared for Jungwoo on the table.

"REALLY?!-I mean, really? How could they leave just the two of us here?"

Yukhei smirked at the statement of the older, he's too obvious but cute at the same time. "Maybe, they trust me already. Don't worry, your handsome boyfriend will take care of you." He winked then pinch the older's cheek. "Now eat. Help yourself." Yukhei sits too and handed a fork to Jungwoo. He took it happily then stood up and sits to his boyfriend's lap. "Much better." Jungwoo mumbled.

Yukhei's eyes widened but he ended up chuckling. "What's with you today?"

"It's just, I'm happy."

"Very happy that they left us here and do whatever we want?" he smirks then wrapped his arms around Jungwoo's waist.

"It's not like t-that. W-What are you thinking?" Jungwoo pouted then jabbed a sausage to feed Yukhei.

"Oh come on, you don't have to be shy when you're with me." he giggled before taking the sausage.

"Tch."

The couple took their breakfast in that state, but they wouldn't mind though. They're both happy in each other and they love what they are doing, especially Jungwoo's parents were there to support them at all cost.

Since it's Saturday, Yukhei wants them to go out for a date. The older didn't refuse because he's about to ask the same too, the weather is nice today and they can't let it pass just like that without going out together.

Jungwoo quietly watches his boyfriend doing his hair on the mirror. He's getting bored and he wanted to go out now.

"Stop it now. You look good already." Jungwoo whined then stood up and goes to Yukhei.

"You think so?"

"Mm, let's go."

"Wait, I'm almost done."

"Aish." The older pouted. "I already told you, you look good in any style and you don't have to worry. Why are you being like this? Do you love it if girls around there were drooling over you just because you look freaking good?" He added, this time his voice sounds annoyed. Well, Jungwoo wants to go now but Yukhei was slow so he doesn't have a choice but to wait him. "Do you think they'll love you like the way I do?"

After hearing Jungwoo's complaints, Yukhei stopped doing things quickly and eyed Jungwoo. "No I don't think so. But I'm doing this for you, not for others." Yukhei squeezed Jungwoo's cheek. "Alright. Let's just go." He said then took Jungwoo's hand and both headed out hand in hand.

They took the bus together and didn't mind the envious stare of the females around. Some of them took the picture because these guys were perfect to each other. To make the whole ride fun, Jungwoo even teased the females and clings to Yukhei more.

Yukhei could only laugh. Silly Jungwoo is actually cute.

*

"Xuxi!" someone called Yukhei after getting out from the bus with Jungwoo.

Jungwoo can't be wrong, that fucking someone who called his boyfriend is his ex. "Did you hear someone called me?" the younger asked.

"I'm not sure." Answered Jungwoo but he heard that seriously. He's fucking awake when it comes to his boyfriend's name or any whereabout him.

Both males stopped walking to look for the voice and where did it come from when Olivia suddenly appeared in front of them out of nowhere. "Hi you two. Where are you going?"

"None of your business." Yukhei answered him and tighten his grip on Jungwoo's hand. "Why are you here? Did you followed us?" He added.

"What? Why would I follow you, you bastard? I came here to buy things because you don't want to help me."

Jungwoo greeted his teeth but remains calm. Wondering, how did Olivia find them? She's really annoying.

Jungwoo's left eyebrow rose when Olivia glance him. "Hi Jungwoo. Yah, you look good today." She smiled at him.

"I know." Jungwoo bit his lip. "I'm always looking good. Everyone around me were used to it." Jungwoo added and flashed a little smirk on his face.

Yukhei nodded his head and he strongly agree about the other's statement. "That's my boy!"

When this kind of scenario came, he supposed to be thanking her for praising him because he will feel grateful. But sorry for her, his boyfriend's compliment is already enough for him to believe that he really looks good.

Believe it or not, Jungwoo is humble guy.

Olivia's mouth cracked open to say something, but she closed it again and nodded slowly.

"We're going." the younger said but Olivia stopped them.

"Wait. Can I come with you?" She asked then linked her arm around Jungwoo's. She's trying to separate them.

"No. Leave us alone." Yukhei pulled Jungwoo on her grip.

"I'm sorry I can't. Let's just hang out." She grins then pulled Jungwoo back with her strength and she did it. "I want to befriend Jungwoo and you can't stop me!" Olivia added before she drags Jungwoo away from the taller.

Yukhei closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. Olivia is a girl, and please remember she's doing it on purpose.

"Yah! Stop dragging Jungwoo. He's mine!"

"Oh shut up! I won't steal him!"

Jungwoo glances Olivia and the latter return her gaze and smiled. "We can be friends. Right?"

"I'm sorry but I already have enough friends so please get your hands off me." Jungwoo said then tried his best to lose from her grip but, what the heck? She's strong!

Yukhei feels bad for Jungwoo. This was supposed to be their date but since the bad spirits were everywhere, there's is no luck. Bad day exists too.

"Why are you treating me like that? I'm not a bad person." Olivia pouted and tighten her grip. "In fact, I can help you."

"No thanks."

"Stop touching him." Yukhei interrupted while trying to pull Jungwoo but Olivia won't release him. "Yah!"

"You're too possessive. I won't seduce him!"

"Can't you just go away ang leave us alone?" Yukhei sounds annoyed, of course he can feel that Jungwoo is annoyed to her too but Olivia is just not being sensible. She loves being a pain on neck.

"I can't. Are you jealous? You come with me then." Olivia grins and release Jungwoo finally but her target is Yukhei.

It's really a bad idea.

Jungwoo might burst his anger anytime if he couldn't control it anymore.

"What the fuck monkey girl!"

"Alright!" Olivia stopped. "I'll leave you alone, if you will allow me to come with you. Your mother said I should keep an eye of you."

Jungwoo glance Olivia, then his boyfriend. Why does this girl seemed know everything about him? Does Yukhei's mom trusts her enough to let her go here alone to bring Yukhei back to Hongkong?

Well, Jungwoo won't allow that to happen.

"What?"

"Just let me go with you. I don't have friends here and very unfamiliar to this place." She said then looks at Jungwoo because she knew that Jungwoo won't like it but she should do her best.

"Okay fine. Let her be." Jungwoo sigh then walks ahead along with Yukhei.

*

It was supposed to be a nice day, but sadly it's not. Thankfully, Jungwoo pity her because she's right. It's not fun to roam around and have fun alone in the city. Even though they're having a hard time because of Olivia, Jungwoo still consider and let her come with them.

Jungwoo has a heart for her too after all. Even though she's getting on his nerves, she's still a girl who seems dumb and pitiful because for coming all the way here without knowing anything. She's brave.

The couple were home now, Jungwoo has a long face because he didn't enjoy this day. Of course, Yukhei already knew the problem that's why he came to his boyfriend and hugged him from his back.

"I'm sorry baby." Yukhei said and kissed the older's temple. "I'll make sure we can make it next time."

"It's okay, I'll rest now. I'm fucking tired." He said but before he could go, Yukhei pulled his wrist then pushed him gently on the couch. Jungwoo was about to say something but a pair of lips were already crashing his lips. The younger was too fast and Jungwoo hasn't even reacting but then, he closed his eyes before responding.

Jungwoo encircled his legs around his boyfriend and arms around its neck to pull him closer because he's craving for the other's lips. It tastes like strawberry, maybe it's the flavor of the smoothie they bought earlier, it made him crave more.

Yukhei placed his hands under the older's shirt and traveled while kissing him passionately. Jungwoo gasped, but eventually recovered.

"Are we doing it here?" Jungwoo asked, still kissing back.

"Of course." The younger responded then his wet kisses dropped to the paler's neck and he sucked it.

"Oh shit!" Jungwoo cursed because of the pleasure he's feeling right now.

Yukhei's hands were warm, that's why it feels damn good on his body. He is now licking his neck and for real, Jungwoo wanted the younger to take his clothes off right now.

"Jesus Christ." Someone muttered.

The couple suddenly stopped their intimate activity and glance whoever it is who just came and disturb them.

There are five people inside his house now, (excluding them). Doyoung is the one who spoke, and his eyes grew wider. Must be shock by the sight right now.

"Fuck." Jungwoo cursed then put off Yukhei's hand on him. "Hyung! Why didn't you all knock?" He shouted, because he felt really embarrassed. They caught them making out, especially Johnny's with them. One of their teachers.

"We did. But you seemed not hearing things around you. Since you didn't answer, we choose to get inside here to surprise you, but I think you surprised us. Now we know." Jaehyun answered while playing Taeyong's hair.

"I'm not expecting this kind of situation!" Doyoung crossed his arms while shaking his head slowly.

Jungwoo hide his face behind his boyfriend because of the embarrassment. Yukhei sighs. "It's okay." He whispered.

"We're sorry. I heard that your parents were on their business trip and we decide to go overnight here to entertain you. Don't worry, we don't judge. Right?" Ten stated then eyed the tallest.

Something is fishy about these two.

Why are they holding each other's hand?

"What's with you?" Yukhei pointed their hands.

"Can't you tell?" Johnny smirks and puller the smaller closer.

"No way..." Yukhei shook his head. Jungwoo got curious too so he glances them from Yukhei's back. "No freaking way.." He added then smiled too.

"What's going on?" Jungwoo asked, still hiding.

"Dude, I got my man! He's destined to be mine." The shorter proudly announced. "Can you stop hiding there, you can't do anything about it okay? We already saw it." He added then rolled his eyes.

"You can do it next time." Johnny winked. "I won't expose you."

Yukhei eyed Doyoung. "Hyung, don't you feel awkward for coming here?" He asked then giggled.

"Why would I?"

"You're the only single here." Yukhei then chuckled. The boys laughed too because he's right. Doyoung is the only single right at the moment.

"You dickhead! How dare you to laugh at me?" Doyoung throws a pillow but Yukhei caught it.

In order to make Jungwoo less embarrassed about the sudden situation wherein his friends caught them, they talked about something else instead because they knew Jungwoo very well, being sensitive but soft boy.

"Where's Mark and Winwin ge?"

"Mark? I think, he's enjoying his life with the boy named Donghyuck right?" Jaehyun said and tapped Doyoung.

"Donghyuck? The boy who sings very well? Wow. They knew each other?" Yukhei gasped.

"It happened that way. He used to hate him, but I don't know what happened. For Winwin? Where else, of course he's hanging out with his lover again." Doyoung shook his head. "I need to find my soulmate now. People around me were having fun but me..." Doyoung sighs.

"Let's move on. You haven't taken your dinner right?" Taeyong asked, pertaining to Jungwoo and Yukhei and they nodded. "Let's eat then. Stop whining Dons, you sound annoying right now. It's your fault because you're not even a chic."

"Wow, that's mean! How dare you!" He hit Taeyong but Jaehyun glared that's why he flinched. "He's telling the truth." Jaehyun said.

Doyoung can only sigh.

"I'll definitely date someone someday. Just wait you all."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

75.9K 3.6K 25
lucas left jungwoo but he won't leave again. luwoo started: 190907 ended: 191027
14.9K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."
13.4K 999 39
Where Yeosang is a spoiled prince and San is the first one to tell him 'no'. Yeosang's personal guard, Wooyoung, does not like how close the two are...