18

It's already dark and cold when Jungwoo decide to go home. He didn't attend his remaining class after he talked to Olivia. What for? He will not going to listen anyway, so it's better not to attend and he's not in the mood to do anything right now.

All he can think about is, his struggling boyfriend.

Should he really let him go now? Will he regret in the future if he did?

Jungwoo lives peacefully without Yukhei in the past but after coming to his life, he's not sure anymore how to keep going if Yukhei won't be on his side. Things are different now.

He misses Yukhei every single day.

How will he manage to live if he'll let him go back to Hongkong?

On the other hand, he can't be selfish anymore.

His phone vibrated. A message from Yukhei appeared in his phone screen, asking him where he is and why he hasn't still going home, and how badly he misses Jungwoo.

That made his heart soft and weak. How will he manage to deal with all of these?

Jungwoo wipe his tears and texted him back then quickly goes home to see Yukhei.

"Jungwoo-yah, no matter how painful it is to let him go, you have to do it and think about his feelings too. You're doing this because you love him and you want him to be happy, okay?" Jungwoo said to himself and rubbed his chest where his heart placed, he couldn't stop crying. "It's not like he's not going back anymore. Stop crying eyes, please."

After the long ride and finally he's on his neighborhood, he saw Yukhei standing outside their village's main gate, he seemed waiting for him. The younger noticed him already and quickly went near him.

"Hey, where have you been? You didn't attend class. Are you okay?" Yukhei asked and cupped his cheek then gave him a peck on his lips. "Did you cry?"

"N-No. It's just the air. Did I made you worry?"

"Of course stupid. I couldn't help not be worry. Let's go home." Yukhei smiled and kissed him again then walk ahead, but Jungwoo pulled his arm to stop him.

"Wait." He said, and the younger glance him. "Hm?"

"I have something to tell you." Jungwoo then breathe heavily.

This is not going to be easy.

"What is it?"

It's time Jungwoo. He thought, even though he's damn nervous now, he can't let it pass. The time is very precious and he must see his granny as soon as possible.

"You should go now." Jungwoo flashed a bitter smile.

"Yeah, we are going home now. Let's go." The younger then attempt to pull Jungwoo but the latter stopped him.

"No. You should go to your home."

"What? Are you kicking me out?" The younger's eyes widened.

Jungwoo was about to tear up again, but luckily he manage to stop them from falling. He knew that it will happen again because he's very weak inside. Just this time, he must be strong.

"I mean, leave now. Go back to your home with Olivia." His bitter smile still there.

"What?" Yukhei look flustered.

"You know what I mean." The older said softly, still smiling bitterly.

"Are you telling me to go back? Didn't I told that I don't want to?" Yukhei whimpered and move closer to the older.