Chucky's daughter A short sto...

By Alpha-Marrii

There was one person charles lee ray would kill for. One person he would always put before himself. His ten y... More

The start
Killing Eddie
Part 3
Ten years later
Dad gets shot
Bullies
Close call
Return of Andy Barclay
Trap
Aftermath
The spell
Tiff's Revenge
Dad's soul

The fight

1.2K 17 5
By Alpha-Marrii

The next day I went to school with dad in my bag. Everything went smoothly until I got to my last period with my new teacher Ms. Kettlewell. To put it lightly she was a bitch. I could hear dad growl as she talked. I gently kicked my bag. "Ouch!" Dad hisses softly. I glance down at my bag as Dad glares at me. I give him a pointed look before turning my attention back to the bitch. I mean teacher. She was teaching about English as I snort. This makes her look over at me. "Something you wish to share Ms. Ray?" She asks. I sigh. "No ma'am." I force out as others snicker. "Keep it that way. This is a classroom. Keep that in mind." She says turning back to the board. I glare daggers at her back. Finally the bell rings and I am the first one out. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Dad growls. I sigh and nod before going to my locker and getting the rest of my stuff before heading home. Once I was home I let Dad out of my bag. He rubs his side and glares at me gently. "That kick hurt you know." Dad was making me snort. "Sorry." I say before going to the kitchen and getting a snack. Dad follows me and I set him on the counter. "No more coming with me to school. It's to dangerous dad." I say. Dad sighs before nodding. I knew he worried about me. "I'll be fine dad. I promise."I say. Dad nods and I briefly hug him. "If you still wanna kill that old bag. I wouldn't mind." I say. Dad laughs and I hug him once more. "That's my girl." Dad laughs. I smile before letting go of him. "What happened to tiff?" I ask. "She went back to her trailer." Dad says waving me off. I roll my eyes before nodding. "That's better. No offense dad but I don't like her." I say. Dad rolls his eyes. "She seems a bit obsessed with you. And not in the good way." I add. "Yea. I noticed. She thought I was going to marry her. With that ring I stole from Vivian Van Pelt." Dad says. I can't help but laugh. "Yea right." I laugh. Dad nods. "Anyways I told her I wasn't and she got mad and left." Dad says. I nod. "Good riddance." I say making dad laugh. "Chip off the old block." Dad says making me roll my eyes. "What'd you expect dad?" Dad rolls his eyes. Then a knock at the door comes making us both look over. I go over to the door and open it frowning when I see a familiar boy from school. Justin I think his name was. "H-Hey Sam." He says nervously. " I uh... I know this is kinda weird but..." "Sam who is it?" Comes dad's voice. I sigh slightly. "Someone from school dad. Go back to bed." I shout. Justin rubs the back of his neck as I step outside and close the door. "Why are you here Justin. Come to make fun of the freak too?" Justin shakes his head adamantly. "N-No. I-I... There's this party tonight. And..." My eyes widen. Was Justin really asking me out? "What's the catch. No one invites the freak to a party." I sneer. Justin swallows nervously before saying "Look Sam. I like you. A lot. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Will you come?" I swallow my excitement before nodding. "I'll be there." I say before walking back inside. "So?" Dad asks. "I just got invited to my first high school party." I say smiling with excitement. Dad frowns. "No." He says. "No. What do you mean no?" I ask confused. "I know what goes on at those parties and you're not going." Dad says. "Dad come on. I've never been invited anywhere. Please." I beg. "I'm not letting you go to some party with a boy who probably just invited you as some twisted way of torturing you. You're not going sam. And that's final." Dad says with a gentle glare on his face. "That's not why he invited me dad. When's the next time I'm gonna get invited anywhere. I have no friends, no dating life. Nothing. For the first time a boy actually likes me. I'm going to that party." I snap. "Samantha I am your father. And I am saying no!" Dad finally snaps. "Now you pull the dad card!" I shout. "I'm trying to protect you sam. I've seen what those boys are like. If you go, you're just gonna get hurt. And I don't want to see that." Dad shouts back. "How would you know. My life isn't exactly normal. In fact my life is about as far from normal as I can get. Ever since that night our lives have been fucked up. And now I have a chance at being a normal teen and you want to take that away." "I'm trying to protect you." Dad shouts. "Well don't. It's your fault my life is like this anyway. I wish I could go back and stop that night from ever happening. Maybe then my life would be normal. Maybe then I wouldn't have a doll for a father!" I shout before I can stop myself. Dad's eyes as well as mine widen and dad lets a rare tear slip. "Dad... I'm-" Dad jumps down, cutting me off, before storming out of sight leaving me standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 58 11
Delilah Ray was your typical 14 year old girl, except she had a huge secret. Her father was none other than the infamous killer, Charles Lee Ray. Tif...
1.3K 42 33
What happens when you find out your husband is the great grandson of Chucky and tiffany ray?
2.1K 39 10
I AM NOT SEXUALIZING ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY! Hackensack, New Jersey is know for its most infamous serial killer, Charles Lee Ray. Charles...
97.6K 2.9K 31
LaKayla Carter left alone having to raise her 8 year old daughter Promise , her baby daddy Ray left her and went to become famous . Will they meet a...