Trap

Later that night I had found where Barclay lived. So me and dad set out. I had a bad feeling. Like dad was going to get hurt. I didn't know how right I was. As me and dad break into the house I stuck close to dad. The house was dark and I couldn't see anything. I hear a creek behind me and I go to turn but a sharp blow to the back of my head sends me to blackness.

When I wake I'm tied to a chair in the basement. I gasp and look around for dad seeing him chained to the table in front of me. "Dad" I shout. Dad groans and slowly opens his eyes. "What the fuck," Dad shouts. He struggles to get free but yells out in pain. I gasp seeing he was nailed to the table. "Well well." I whip my head to Barclay. "You basterd!" I shout. Barclay laughs and stands over Dad. "You son of a bitch. When I get free. Your dead!" Dad yells. "You won't be getting free. Either of you. This is the doll you were fixing huh. He's your father!." He laughs before going over to a tool box. He opens it and looks through it before grabbing something. He turns around and my eyes widen. "No!" I scream. In his hands he held a blowtorch. "No you leave him alone," I shout struggling. But it was no use. "Let's have some fun. I'm going to kill him in the worst ways possible. And your going to watch. I'm going to make you suffer. I'm going to destroy you just like he did to me." He laughs. "No!" I scream. "You sick fucker!" Dad growls. "Let her go!" Dad shouts. "I don't think so." He says before turning on the torch. Then he puts it on dad's leg. His screams fill the air. "No! Daddy! Leave him alone!" I scream desperately as dad screams in agony. When Barclay pulls the flame away dad's leg was a mess of burn flesh and plastic. "Dad!" I scream struggling to get free. "Oh this is just the start. When I'm done with him. His soul will never be able to return. And then I'll start with you." He laughs. Dad growls weakly. "Leave her alone!" He chokes out. Barclay laughs before going back over to the drawer . I look down at the ropes holding me and slowly begin to rub them against the wall. As I'm doing this Dad looks over at me. "Sam." I meet dad's eyes and let my tears slip. Dad looks to the wall and I turn. I smirk and start rubbing the ropes against the broken pipe. It was a lot faster. I look up as Barclay grabs another object. Dad turns his head and growls seeing the knife he was holding. "Now let's have some fun." Barclay says makingme growl. I struggle harder but continue to rub the ropes against the wall. Before I can stop him Barclay plunges the knife into dad's chest over and over again making me scream. "No!" I scream finally breaking free. I tackle Barclay and the knife goes flying. I throw punch after punch as the two of us struggle in a battle for the fallen knife. As we are struggling dad finally blacks out causing a whole new level of rage to fill me. I grab the knife after biting Barclays hand and slam it into his throat. Barclay gurgles a choked scream out before slowly dying. I pant heavily before snapping my head to dad. I shoot up and face over to his side. "Dad! Daddy!" I scream gently shaking him. But he was losing to much blood. I grab a towel and press it to dad's wounds. Gently as I can I pull the nails out dad's arms and legs before grabbing some more towels and wrapping his arms and legs. Picking dad up into my arms I race home. Once home I race to dad's room and lay him down on his bed. I gently take dad's shirt off and gasp in horror seeing the damage that Barclay had done to him. Acting quickly I manage to slow the bleeding. I wasn't sure if stictches would work but for now they would have to do. I spent hours stitching up dad's wounds before moving on to his leg. I wince upon seeing how bad his leg was. Working gently I clean the burns on his leg before gently wrapping his leg in bandages. I then slowly wrap his arms and other leg as well before wrapping his chest as well just for good measure. Once I was done with that I put everything away and went back to dad's side. I wouldn't leave him. I knew he would be out for a while considering how much blood he had lost. So i sat down by the window and waited for dad to wake.