Echos of the cursed forest

Por makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... Más

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 33 : The Blue moon

155 5 0
Por makayladecroliere

The sun was high and Steel's head was fully healed now and so was Jake's injury. Steel was sitting in den waitting for Anglica to be back. Jake walked up to her "...hey Steel" he said as he sat. Steel glanced at him "...I'm starting to think we should go back to the other's....maybe Mocho knows what to do about Blaze" Jake glanced at his paws "....i don't know about that Steel" Steel narrowed her eye's "well do you have any ideas?" Jake look at her with a frown "No..." Jake then gave a hopeful look "but i know we'll get through to him" Steel looked the other way 'jakes a vary positive jolteon wait jolteon....maybe we can paralyze that flareon long enough for Anglica to talk sense into him'
Steel then gave Jake a smile "Jake i just had an idea....you cold use thunder wave to paralyze him!" Jake looked surprised and gave a sheepish smile "Oh ah hehe right thunder wave...um" Steel titled her head "what?....you know that move.. Don't you?" Jake then growls "yea...i..well i can do it just are you sure that's what will help?" Steel just rolled her eye's at him. Steel looked out the den again and saw Anglica coming she walked into the den "hey" she greets them. She had some Barry's and placed them down. Jake glanced at her "whats that for?" He asked and the shiny glaceon smiled "nothing important" Steel glanced at Anglica before saying "When do you plan on going back to Blaze?" Anglica just frowns "not sure....I'm not going back untill i figure something out" Steel noded 'guess that makes sense....ugh i feel so fustreated. Why's this my problem again?.... Oh right because i dream it was..' Steel found herself lost in thought "Steel?...Hey!" Steel snapped out of her thoughts when Jake waved his paws in front of her face trying to get her attention "yea?" She finally answered him and he smiles "Steel i was just asking if you wanted to hunt with me?" Steel noded "yea sure..." She said and her and Jake took off leaving Anglica on her own.

***

Steel and Jake were walking looking around for pary pokemon. Jake glanced at Steel "so Anglica seems upset....i know her sister died or whatever but she really needs to look from a different angle on thing's" he said but Steel felt lost of what he was talking about she raised a brow "And what's your point in saying that?" Jake then gave a frown "i can relate to her.... my hopes have been shattered in front of my eye's but i still keep my head high she should to" Steel had to think about it 'i guess she is kinda inactive but she'll feel better...but what has jake lost?'
Steel then noded her head "yea ok..." Jake then got a bit closer to Steel and Steel pushed herself into his soft fur they sat down and Steel found herself giving jake a lick on his cheek he smiles at this and soon they locked lips in a kiss. Steel found a vary warm feeling that she hasn't felt in a long time. She smiles at him after thr break there kiss "Jake....I'm not sure what to call us but if we're together then i think understand each other a little better is important....and there are thing's about you that i still don't know" Jake's smile soon turned into a frown and he looked away ".....i agree but.." And he went quite. Steel titled her head feeling puzzled. "But what?" She asked "nothing let's just forget alright" steel frowns but she didn't want to start something so she didn't ask any further questions. They sat in silence before jake says "Steel i don't want you to think that i don't trust because i do trust you..." He says in a soft tone Steel glanced at him "Jake can i just know onething?" She says and Jake looked down for a few seconds before noded his head and gazing in to her eye's "what do want to know?" He asked and Steel went on "what dreams where shattered?....you said your dreams where shattered" They sat in silence before jake finally said "my dreams...Skull killed my dream long ago and i guess i never got over it" Steel frowns 'Yea but what was his dreams?'
Jake got to his paws "well the pray ain't going to catch it's self" he says with a jokey smile. Steel noded and they keep the hunt on. Steel saw a rattat and she used her psychic to kill it fast with out having to creep on it Jake glanced at her with a look "hm....must be nice being able to use psychic pawer" jake said with a smile but Steel heared a little grow in his voice as if he was holding something back. Steel look to the side "Jake are you alright?" The jolteon walked up to her and gave a playful push"of coarse i am why wouldn't i be?" Steel looked away 'Something is bothering him....and be won't amidit' Steel just shook it off and they started to head back to where Anglica was.

Skylar's P.O.V

The sun was now setting and Skylar followed the shiny mightyanae they walked in silence 'Ugh this mut better know where he's going' Skylar thought glaring at him from behind him. He glanced at her "Uh say it's getting dark we can stop and camp out" he says in a happy tone making Skylar shiver with hate "I proffer if we don't" she mutters. The mightyanae look a bit surprised "oh but-" Skylar cut him off. "Fine we can camp out...but you make the fire" she said with her head high and he noded "yes.." He then went to it 'Careful i got to act nice to get him to take me to Steel....'
He got the fire going and sat down a cross from Skylar. "So hey i never got your name" Skylar rolled her eye's "name's Skylar" she almost let a hiss out. He smiled "Skylar waw what a lovely name~" he said with a stupid grin then he says "I'm Killian" Skylar just rested her head down on her paws 'Howed i get stuck with this loser?'
Killian soon frowns "ok i get it your warried...I'm only trying to help" Skylar shoot him a look "just please be quite i need my beauty sleep" she then layed her head back down and closed her eye's to try and sleep.

**

The sun rises and Skylar and Killian are back on track. Skylar had her head down thinking about what to do about the jolteon Jake 'Do i kill him as well?.... Ugh he's going to get in my way if i don't'
Killian glanced at her "uh you ok dear?" Skylar glared at him "Don't call me that!" She hissed and frowns "Sorry....well here we are" Skylar stopped and looks up to see the palace of everfree forest Killian glanced at her "this is where i saw the shiny umbreon...she was with a shiny glaceon and a jolteon" he tells her and Skylar stomach twisted around when he did "What! Shiny glaceon but...but Anglica's dead!" She breathed with a bit of panick. Killian looked warried "uh Skylar right....isn't that a good thing if she's alive...i thought there your friends?" Skylar snaps at him "No there not there my enemy's stupid!!!" She growls loseing her cool for a bit 'If that bitch is alive then Steel may actually find out....i can't let that happen....oh-no what if she already knows My Arceus that's probably why she is going to Blaze!'
Skylar's head was spinning with thoughts. She pasted back and forth with warrie writing all over her "Hey it's ok there probably dead the king would of killed any shiny to walk his path" Skylar narrowed her eye's "you don't get it do you?....that shiny umbreon is a big big threat to everything...she most be stopped!" Killian tillted his head "A threat?...how?" Skylar glared at him 'if...if i can tell this lie then maybe i can get more help from other's to kill her for once and all'
Skylar turned her head to him with a smirk "You heared about the Blue moon that is coming right?" She asked and he noded "Oh the great Blue moon they say it only comes every thousand years that's why it's amazing that we get to see it!" He said exactly. Skylar then frowns a fake one "Oh it is a great sight but this Blue moon is about to unleash a great darkness...." Killian looked a bit nervous "Oh uh....like what do you mean a great darkness?" Skylar got closer to him and whispers in his ear softly "Have you ever heared of a course?"

Steel's P.O.V

The sun was at low point and Steel was out on her own to think. She sat by the river bay to listen to the water flow 'Ugh everything seems so slow lately...' She closed her eye's to relaxe and took a deep breath 'i need a break from this....when did life become so crazy?' Steel then heared paw steps coming her way and opens her eye's she lookes behind her assuming it was Jake or Anglica but the sent was someone else. Steel walkes closer to a bush and picked throuh them to see mightyanaes sniffing around Steel's heart beats fast for they where the kings guards 'Shite!... i got to get out of here!' Steel backed up and ran as fast as she could. She was heading back to the den.
Steel made it to the den and ran in to find Anglica and jake talking to one other. Steel walked in to glance at them "Uh hey.. So we may have a problem" Steel says getting there attention Anglica glanced vat her back "Oh what kind of problem are we talking about?" Steel sat down with them "i saw the royal guards...there looking for us i think" Anglica scrawled her eyes "well you think or know Steel?" Jake growled "there most likely trying to find us Anglica after what happened....don't you think?" Anglica frowns but nods "yea your right but where would we go we're not done helping Blaze" Steel let a growl out "Dose he need help?.... lm thinking he's crazy Anglica he dosen't want help and may i ask what help? What could we do to help??" Steel looked away before the shiny glaceon could answer 'I konw I'm supposed to help him but we can't run blind into truble' she thought to herself she then let a sigh out and glanced back at Anglica "Look we'll help him I'm just frustrated....for now we need to go and maybe find some answers on how to help him alright" Steel say and Jake nods "i have to agree with Steel" Anglica frowns but nods her agreement "Alright....we should go before we're found by the royal guards"
The three of them headed out of the den "Steel watch way where the mightyanaes?" Anglica asked glanceing at her. Steel looked to the right "i saw them over there so we should go the other way" Steel said before leading them away 'We should back to the other's and get help from them' she thought as they walked through the forest.

****

The sun was now gone and the forest was dark. Steel had her rings on so the jake and Anglica could see. "....uh where are we going?" Anglica Champlained Jake looked around "oh quite Anglica.....uh but it is getting dark maybe we should stop and rest" he mutters Steel glanced at them 'ugh every pokemon alway wants to rest and sleep just because it's dark...dosen't anyone relize that I'm nocturnal' the bushis in front of them started shaking as if something was in them Steel and them stoped in there track. A shiny mightyanae jump out of the bushis and glanced at them. Steel recognized him to be the same mightyanae that was running away from the royal guards. Jake stepped in front "um....can you move outta the way" the jolteon said with narrowed eye's the shiny mightyanae growled "names Killian and I'm here for her" he pointed at Steel with hate in his eye's. Steel frowns with frustration "Why?.... How meny pokemon are after me huh what the mew did i do?" Steel snarls Killian glares with narrowed eye's full of hate "I know what you are and what your planning so don't play dume with me!" Steel only felt puzzled by his words not knowing what to do or say to him "Planning?....What are you talking about?" Steel said lowering her head trying to figure it out. Anglica step in front of here with narrowed eye's as well "Listen up Killian we have no idea what your talking about but i August you leave now before you hurt!" The shiny glaceon growled with a nasty tone of voice making it clear that she was unhappy with the stranger. Killian raised his head and glared at Anglica "....do you not know about her?....i mean i had no idea either but now i do, we are all doomed if she stays a live" Steel started to wonder 'hmm....that kinda sounds like Skylar...did she tell this mightyanae something?' He then walk around them and counting to talk "you see i met your friend Skylar....she had something interesting to say about you umbreon!" Jake snarled "she's a lier don't listen to anything that Sylveon says!" Jake seemed vary teants his fur was ruffled in a spicky mess. Killian just spat "Oh please she wouldn't lie about something so big!" Steel rolled her eye's 'Sounds like he's being played for a fool'
Anglica looked interested "What exactly did she say though?" Jake then glared at her "Why?....you don't believe him do?" Jake said with a unfriendly voice Anglica just looked passed him though. Killian frowns "the blue moon will rise tomorrow night...a rare sight we all know...but as long as she's alive a great darkness is on its way!" He yelp looking kinda panicked 'wait what darkness?...' Steel thought narrowing her eyes. Anglica rased a brow "and just what do you mean?" The shiny glaceon asked him. He glard at Steel with cold eye's "Well we all know the story of the king....how his best friend killed his mate and unborn child....how he killed his friend after words but he said something about a curse...every pokemon said it was just to scare the king and others so they wouldn't kill him but the dark truth is....there is a curse but it hasn't arrived yet....She is the curse!" He growls darkly and gose on "When the blue moon rises and she is exposed to it this forest will be cursed forever!" There was a silence after they all stared at him with unreasonable experience but then Anglica then broke rhe silence with a light laugh "hehehe...I'm sorry but that dosen't make any sense i mean this shiny umbreon by the way her nsme is steel....she's to young this all happened seventeen years ago so there's no way steel could be the curse...that pikachu wouldn't have even known steel to do that....plus since when can a electric type use a curse...only gost and psychic can do that" Killian snarled "and fire...are you forgetting that ninetales can curse as well" Anglica just narrowed her eyes "You idiot they can use gost type moves" Steel added in glaring 'If skylar told him all this then she has big issue's.....Anglica's right it dosen't add up at all' steel growls "look i ain't afraid to fight you if you don't leave me alone!" Killan just smirks "I'm not the one who wants to fight....she is" he pointed with his paw to the bushis where a shiny Sylveon walked out and steel knew it was Skylar. Jake frowns "of course..." He mutters. Skylar glares at him "what's the matter jake not happy to see me" she said with a smug face. Steel felt pissed off at her she just wanted to smack her stupid look off her face. Jake just looked the other way and Skylar glared at steel 'Well killan what are we waiting for" she said it a somewhat charming way. And Skylar then used moon blast on Steel but steel was able to move away and was about to attack but then Anglica jumps in front and used ice beam hitting Skylar Anglica glare at Steel "Steel your a dark type you don't stand a chance, run get out of here me and jake got this!" Jaje noded "She's right Steel!" Steel glared back "No way!" Steel snarls she knew should go but she also refused to show weakness Skylar got up again and used fary wind and killian used shadow ball. Jake got hit by the shadow ball and Anglica got hit by the wind but both of them got up in time. Steel tryed to use iren tail but got hit by a nither fary wind and steel hit the ground already feeling dizzy and hurt 'Maybe there right i shouldn't be here i don't stand a chance against her' jake quickly helped her up and pushed her awy "I'm not asking Steel get out of here!" Jake hissed and this time she didn't argue with him and run for it "not don't let her get away killan!" Steel heared Skylar yell but jake blocks his path so he couldn't chase Steel and the four of them kerp fighting weil steel ran as fast as her lag's let her.

****

Steel found herself slowing down she had been running for a long time in the direction of her den but she also knew she was two days away from home. The tree's hung high steel came to a stop and twitched ger ears but she couldn't hear the fighting anymore 'but what if Skylar and killan kill them....i shouldn't have left...but i wouldn't have been nuch help to them either' Steel slowly made her way to the river to get a drink she saw the sun was now raising and she found a frown 'Tomorrow the blue moon will raise....and a darkness, what if what Skylar and killan say is true what if i...i am a curse' Steel thought to herself but then shook the thought out fast 'No....no way that's a bunch of nonsense!'  She took a few laps at the water before looking back 'I'll wait here for them to catch up....unless-no there strong they can take Skylar and that killan!' Steel lay down feeling tired she closed her eye's.

**

"Steel.....Steel get up" Steel opened her eye's excepting to see jake or Anglica but standing over her was the espeon glanceing back at her and Steel realized the leaves of the trees where golden and so was the grass "....You...It's finally you i need to ask you something" Steel said getting to her paws but the espeon shock her head "Oh young one....there are no need for questions" she said as she pulled out a blue scarf. Steel stared at this it didn't look like a normal scarf at all it looked shiny and softer then any scarf sterl had seen. The espeon then wrapped it around Steel "This scarf....it will help you in everyway you need...don't give up or dealt yourself" he said to her Steel stared "....Alright but i really do want to ask...why do you help me? Please just tell me" the espeon lowers he head for the first time "Because a mother is always protect of her child" Steel's didn't know how to feel from the answer of this espeon "...if your my mother then...what is your name?" The espeon slowly looks up "Emma"
Steel felt a tear she had alway wished she had a motjer growing up and alway kinda wounded what had happened to her mother. Steel looked at her now scarf "What good can a scarf do for me?" But there was no answer.

**

Steel wake up fast feeling lost for a bit but then remembered what had brought her here. She got up to see the sun was at hight point but Jake and Anglica where still gone. Steel started to feel warried but then she felt something alone her neck and glanced down to see she was still waring the scarf from the dream. Steel felt shocked 'i knew my dreams where real...just not this real' steel thought but she shock her head once again "nows not the time...i should go back and find jake and Anglica" Steel said to herself and started to head back feeling fustreated with everything she didn't like it one bit.

Dusty's P.O.V

Dusty sat out side his den staring out to where steel and jake had taking off to it was almost been a week now since they left and even mocho was starting to get warried everyone was liam on the other paw didn't seem warried at all. Dusty narrowed his eye's at him and marched over to him "Hey liam...ain't you woundering if Steels okey?" Dusty said with a hint of a growl liam shrugs "eh she's fine believe me i talked to a friend of hers" dusty stared "um...what freinds dose steel have that are not us" Dusty asked knowing the answer
'She dosen't' liam smirked "A shiny sylveon dude" Dusty's heart sink as soon as the word's where said
"Oh...a-and what did she say?" Dusty asked and liam smiles "well she wanted to know where steel went and also tjat jake well Jake's a traitor!" He said and Dusty frowns "a.and what did you tell her liam?" Liam just scratch his fur with his back paw "well i told her where she went of course" Dustys eye's started to twitch "you..you WHAT! Liam you idiot, Skylar is not a friend she a enemy and most likley lied about Jake!" He snapped and Matt cam running out "What's goin on!...why with the yelling?" The one eyed mightyanae asked looking puzzled Dusty' glanced at him "Steel's in truble we have to go help her!" Dusty cryed feeling sick 'I lost my pack I'm not losing Steel as well!' Mocho cam out to "What?...I'm sure she's fine dusty you ju-" but dusty cut her off "no she's not ok Liam here told Skylar where she went" Moch and Matt then glared at liam who lowers his head "i..i um didn't know" Matt let a growl out "well...themore the better let's go then" Mocho nods "I'll cam a long just in case there's blood" she said and the four ofthen headed out to find steel.

Steel's P.O.V

Steel had backtracked a lot feeling lost she didn't want to get to close to the palace again Steel frowns when she noticed the sun was setting she couldn't get the thought out of her head 'What if the forest dose get cursed...and what kind a curse will it be?...' There was a unsettling feeling growin in side her and she suddenly felt as if she was being watched "Jake?....Anglica?" She said her voice was shackey. 'Oh please be them....i just want to go home now we're wasting time' then Steel saw a shadow in the bushis ".....no I'm afraid I'm not your friends" the shadow said with a slick tone Steel walked closer to try and see "Who are you" steel growls and the shadow laughs "hehehe hahaha...i bet you want to know huh...so tell me why you so afraid little one?" Steel froze feel a bit out of place but know she was a bit but wasn't goin to admit it "I'm not...and I'm not little I'm a umbreon can you not see!" The shadow was quite for a bit but then says "you lie....you maybe a umbreon but your also young...still learning to fight and use dark moves...hehehe" Steel growls "Show yourself or are you the one who's scared." The shadow cam into view to show a ninetales with a calm experience all his muscle seemed relaxed and a slick form. Steel stood still remembering that horrible dream of the war between blaze and the one called soul. The ninetales smirks "Believe me...Steel i have no fears" he said as he walked around her with a light glare his red sister eye's burned into her Steel tryed to keep him in sight "What do you want?" Steel snarled having no trust towards him "What do i want you ask?...oh Steel i already have everything i could ever want....pawer love....the crown" Steel rasied a brow "what the crown....your no kimg Blaze is" Steel said feeling puzzled and the ninetales chuckles "hehehe oh how precious....in case you don't know I'm soul and i get what i want...pokemon don't like blaze he's selfish...he kill, tearing pokemon....family's apart...and killing shinys like you....I'm sure pokemon will look up to me once the curse is complete all will follow me" he said with a devilish smile he seemed vary pleased with himself Steel's ears drop "curse?....you know of it to....." Soul noded his head slowly "of course i have...i helpped with it after all oh but don't warrie your not the curse we just needed a way to make pokemon want to kill you" Steel's fur stood on edge ".....so your the one Skylar works for huh....and what exactly is this curse?....and why tell me all this?" He narrowed his eye's "first she dosen't work for me she work's for echo second this curse well let's just say no pokemon will be leaving everfree ever again..Hate will spread and all will follow me!....and last i tell you because it's the last thing you'll ever hear...once we watch the blue moon raise and the curse unleash....I'm going to kill you....you were never supposed to live!" He snarled and jumpped on Steel "Ahhh!" Steel yelpped as he held her down he was strong and Steel tryed to push him away but he dragged her to a good view Steel stopped after a wail and her eye's landed on the rising moon. The moon was bigger then Steel has ever seen the coler was also bright blue steel struggled some more hopeing to get free but it was no good she felt panicked 'No if what he say is true then....are we all stuck here?...i mean i guess i never wanted to leave but....i don't want to stay with all these psychos there all over the place!'
Steel could feel souls exitment "it's beautiful....i can feel the pawer hehehe echo will finally be happy.....well now it's time to finish the job" he then slams steel agent a rock and she let a painfull cry out but before he could attack he was hit with a thunder then a jolteon jumped on him "Get away from her!!" Jake yelled and ninetales fell to the ground paralyzed but his face gave off a mean nasty look "run we have to go now!" That was Anglica and three of them ran not wanting to look back at soul.

***

Steel follows Anglica abd jake ran behind her they came to a stop after awhile ".....that was soul..i can't believe he's back" Anglica said Steel stared at her and glanced at jake "What happend to you guys i was wartied that's why i backtracked!" Steel snapped st them Jake narrowed his eye's "Skylar and killan fled and we walk all night in tbe wrong direction..." Steel frowns but then Anglica was in her face and steel backed up "What?....why you looking at me like that?" Anglica narrowed her eye's "where did you get that scarf steel!?" Steel looked diwn at the blue scarf that emma gave her and back at Anglica 'i don't think she'll believe me if i told her i got it from a dream'
So steel decided to just tell a white lie "i found it and thought it was nice...don't you think so" Anglica frowns looking at her paw but noded "yes it....it make me think of my sister is all...." Jake huffed "ok we don't have time we should go now" he suggested but Anglica shoock her head n
"No...we have other problems now don't you get it if souls her rhen that only means one thing....he's going to try and take over the throne and if that happens then all hell will break lose" she said but jake frowns "yeah...but i thought he was to strong because of all the wars and training he done" Steel rolled her eye's tbi k of what soul said "i agrea with  Anglica...we can't let him run lose besides we've gome to war our selfs...it may have been a small one we can hadly this" Anglica shock her head "no we can't...there's only one pokemon that was able to scare soul....Ramune... Prince Ramune" Anglica said.

There we go lol finally done it took me along time to get this done but it's done so i hope you all enjoy.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.1K 234 41
Book 2 Warning: there is violence, gore and sadness (such as death) in this story and curse words may be used. This also may be disturbing to some r...
1.9K 24 10
First off I must say Umbreon x Leafeon is underrated But now with the Description A Jolteon and his sister a Leafeon along with their parents a Vapor...
5.9K 169 20
an Eevee fell in love with a Vaporion in which the Vaporeon already had feelings for this Eevee since sometime after he came into this House of Eevee...
1.1K 124 14
Ivy the glaceon has attended the same school district all her life, so she knows every Pokémon around. She's a bit prickly--well, maybe more than a b...