Another try - Falice oneshots

By fmadchensgirl

This will be a collection of falice oneshots. More

Broken soul to heal
Comfort me
Not on purpose
History
Forever
Alone time and a call
Two souls
To make you smile
New lifes and back
Safe
Being there
Explanations and changes
First Family Birthday
Holding close
Heartbroken
It's never really over

Will you

596 27 4
By fmadchensgirl

They both have waited a long time for this day to come. Today they would get married. They went through tough times at the beginning when they had to hide their relationship from their children. He always had to sneak out of her office without anyone catching him. A few times he nearly got caught, but he always found a way to explain himself.

So no one except them knew from this relationship until the day her daughter caught them kissing in her bureau. She was shocked and so were they. They never wanted her to find out like this. They wanted to tell both of the kids when they are ready. They would have went to Pops with his son and her daughter to tell them that they are together hoping they would accept it. But her daughter had caught them and didn't gave them a chance to explain anything.

She went straight to Pops where she met his son and told him what she had just found out. He was as surprised and shocked as she was before. How could no one of them before noticed anything? They probably were sneaking around for months and they didn't saw any signs of it. They didn't understood how this was even possible.

And when did their parents had the time to start this relationship? Both of them were hard working people, who both worked more than the regular work hours and they still managed to start a relationship and meet on a regular base. Sure after some time they would have been used to it, but at the beginning there had to be some signs their kids missed.

But all this was not important now anymore. The kids had needed some time to accept the fact that their parents were together and that they will be brother and sister one day and that they will be living under the same roof together as one family. But after this time was over they all started to really like living together as a happy family.

No one of them had felt like this for a long time. Both families were a mess for a long time. His wife divorced him when their son was ten years old and moved out of town. His son stayed with him. He always needed his dad a lot more than his mother and he still was in contact from time to time.

With her family it wasn't any better. Her ex-husband always said his career was more important than their family and was always away on business trips. But he kind of loved his daughter and tried to support her as much as possible, but much more than she could stand. After she divorced him their mother-daughter relationship had got much better and they got much closer and talked about nearly everything, except the secret relationship she had started.

All this had lead to the day when he finally had asked her if she wants to marry him. This was one of the happiest days of her life. She never thought one day she would be able to get married to a man who really truly loved her and wouldn't go anywhere without her and who loved her daughter like his own.

When she woke up the morning of the wedding she couldn't believe the day was finally there. She got out of their bed to get herself dressed before some of her friends would come around to help her get ready. She hadn't slept well. The bed felt empty without him by her side. She hadn't slept alone since they were officially together.

She got dressed before she went to her daughters room to wake her up. Her daughter was still asleep when she opened the door and carefully woke her up. Her daughter gave her a big smile. She knew how exited her mother was and how important this day was for the happiness of all of them. Today they would officially get a family.

She got dressed herself and got downstairs to her mom, who was preparing some snacks, right before they heard the doorbell. The friends of her mom and also some of her friends came in. They all wanted to get ready together and to help Sierra to look perfect for her wedding with Tom.

It was the first wedding for decades in the town and everyone was excited. It was the first wedding that would really happen out of true love.

***

A few weeks ago.

Alice was writing some articles at the register when she heard someone open the door. She looked up from her work and saw FP Jones coming to her desk.

Alice: "Hey. What do you want FP?"

Two weeks ago FP and Betty finally had got Alice out of the farm. And she was thankful that FP saved her. The last few months were strange for her. After she found out that Hal was the blackhood she and FP started meeting again. They went out trying to keep it casual, but quickly their feelings for one another started growing again. They never had stopped loving each other. They just hid it from the rest of the world and themselves.

But Alice was already so deep into the farm that she wasn't able to fight for FP when his ex-wife Gladys came back to town with their daughter Jellybean. She loved FP, but she wanted to give him the chance to try to work it out with his wife and so they could get back to their life as a family. It destroyed her from the inside to see him with her, but she knew she couldn't do anything against it. He seemed so happy to have his daughter back.

But it wasn't that she was all alone this time. There was this guy from the cult, Edgar Evernever. He was the leader and he helped her a lot all the time. And after she let FP go she was in a vulnerable state so he took advantage of this. He was always around her. Pretending to try to make her feel better and to give her a better chance to get over FP. That she wasn't with FP made her weak and one day she agreed to start a relationship with Edgar. She never was as happy as she was with FP, but it helped her to forget.

Her head was so busy handeling her weird relationship with Edgar and at the same time trying to not always think about FP that she didn't noticed in which danger Edgar brought her. She was about to drink from a glass of poisoned wine when FP and Betty came to safe her. FP slapped Edgar unconsciousness before he grabbed Alice bridal-style to carry her out of the dark basement of Edgars house. He was glad they came before something could happen to Alice. He wouldn't have known what he would have done if Edgar really had killed her.

After all this drama FP visited Alice a lot and he and Betty made Alice slowly realise how crazy she was to think that this cult could heal her. It really helped her to spend quality time with her daughter again, but also with FP, who also took her out on a date twice. They had a lot of fun and it was a bit like in old times. It wasn't that she only wanted to have sex with FP, like she wanted the most time when she was together with FP while she was in the cult. She really liked to spend time with him. Talk with him for hours and hours about High School, their past lifes, their hopes and dreams. Her old feelings were coming back to the surface. But they wanted to slow down this time. No sex. No kiss. They wanted to build a good basis for their relationship so that it would probably last forever.

Fp was nervous when he started to speak.

FP: "I thought now that we were out one a few dates it would be a good time to ask you if you would like to be my date for the wedding of Sierra and Tom. Will you?"

Alice: "Sure. I would love to be your date."

Alice gave him a big smile before she bit her lower lip. She really wanted to kiss him and she knew he wanted to kiss her too. They stared into each others eyes both trying to control their craving for each other.

FP: "Should I pick you up then and we go there together?"

Alice: "That's fine with me."

***

Back in the present.

After Mary had made Sierras hair and makeup and Josie and she helped her into her bridal dress and everyone else was ready to they started to make their way to the church.

Sierra: "Do I look good? Is my hair and makeup okay? I am so nervous."

Mary: "There is no reason to be nervous hun. You love Tom and he loves you. And that is everything that is important. Everything else will fall right into its place."

Sierra: "I can't thank you enough for helping me with all this Mary! Without you I would be completely lost."

Mary: "Hey! You are marrying Tom, not me!"

Both started to laugh until they arrived right in front of the church. They saw all of their friends standing there in front of the church, which made Sierra even more nervous.

Josie: "Mom. It's about time. I will get out of the car now and tell everyone to take their seats. You get out of the car when I give you a sign and when you hear the music starts from inside the church you both can come in. Everything will be fine mom. I promise."

***

FP and Alice were already sitting at there places, when they heard Josie coming into the church. FP had picked her up early this morning and took her to Pops for some breakfast. She was wearing a dark green dress that ended short over her knees and had wide skirt. He was wearing a suit and a tie.

As they were waiting for Sierra to arrive Alice got quite nervous. She always had dreamt of having a marriage like this with FP and she was still dreaming that this could maybe happen one day. She grabbed FPs hand, which was laying on her knee. FP looked up to her and smiled. He knew one day she wanted to have this too and he would love to do this to make her happy.

A few minutes after Josie came inside the music started to play and everyone stood up to see the bride walking down the aisle. Tom was standing at the altar as nervous as Sierra. Beside him was Kevin as his best man and on the other side was Josie as maid of honor waiting for her mom. Sierra looked beautiful in her dress. Alice sighted when she saw her. Sierra than arrived at the altar and gave Tom a small kiss to calm both of them down a bit.

The ceremony was like from a movie. Both started to tear up when they spoke their vows and so did the rest of the wedding party. FP handed Alice a tissue when he saw the first tears escaping her eyes. She thanked him with a smile before she took it with her right hand and intertwined her left hand with his and walked a step nearer to him. After the priest spoke the mercy and Sierra and Tom had their first kiss as a married couple the music started to play again and the whole wedding party left the church to go to the party location right around the corner.

Everything was decorated with flowers and it looked like a dream. Alice squeezed FPs hand when they walked in. This was exactly what she wanted too. Everyone sat down on the tables. They all had a good time. The food was amazing and they all laughed a lot.

Suddenly Josie stood up from the bridal table and stroke against her glass to get the attention of everyone in the room.

Josie: "I really don't want to interrupt all of your conversations, but the bride and the groom would like to do their first dance now. It would be nice if you all would get up and would form a circle on the dancefloor in which they can dance."

Everyone got up and formed a big circle in which Sierra and Tom slowly started dancing to "Lucky" by Jason Mraz. They didn't cared who was watching them. They just eye-locked and slowly continued their slow dance.

Kevin: "Our parents wouldn't mind if someone would join them on the dancefloor."

The next song that was on was another slow dance. "Make you feel my love" by Adele.

FP: "Do you want to dance?"

FP took a small bow in front of Alice before he took her hand to pull her on the dancefloor and right into his arms. They weren't this close for quite a while so both of their hearts started beating faster when they started to dance. Alice looked up to him. He was smiling down to her. Their faces were so close but again both resist their craving to kiss each other.

After they danced for a while this time Sierra stroke against her glass.

Sierra: "Could please all the bachelor woman arrange themselves behind me now? I want to throw my bridals bouquet. "

This was something she didn't had to say twice. All the unmarried woman in the room came to the dancefloor to find a good place to catch the bridal bouquet. Alice was standing a bit behind all of them. She thought she anyway would not have a chance to catch it and didn't wanted to get hurt by the other girls and woman.

Sierra turned around. The bridal bouquet in both hands. She bend a bit forward to get some momentum and then threw the bouquet. It flew far. Above all the woman and girls right into Alice arms.

Alice was slightly shocked that she snatched it. Everyone started to clap. Alice slowly looked around searching for FP. When she found him she looked at him with and excusing smile on her face before she started to giggle a bit.

Everyone already went on with their own things so no one was looking at them. Alice and FP slowly walked towards each other.

Alice: "You know what this means?"

FP: "I do, Alice."

FP carefully cupped her face with his hands and slowly retraced her lower lip with his thumb. He slowly let his face inching nearer to hers. He stops his movement for another second before he softly placed a kiss on her lips. This make every resistance in Alice break down. She had waited so long to feel the soft touch of his lips on hers again. She deepened the kiss. She never wanted this to end when FP whispered in the kiss.

FP: "I love you, Alice Susanna Smith."

She smiled at him.

Alice: "I love you too, Forsythe Pendelton Jones II!"

They continued their kiss like nobody was watching them standing there in the middle of the dancefloor kissing each other. They finally were back together. They were in love. That was the only thing that was important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 18K 199
A collection of Oneshots based on FP Jones and Alice Cooper from Riverdale.
8.4K 239 24
If you love Falice then you'll want to read this 😉🤍
72.8K 4K 114
One Shots about Alice Cooper/ Smith and FP Jones because they are just perfect ♥ And my heart can't handle this, they are so cute, I'm going to die! ...
132K 5.7K 118
FP and Alice had a past? Of course, but will they have a future together? Will they get through everything life has prepared for them? Will they sti...