Bad Boy Kisses

By BreakFreexx

Emilie Grey found her boyfriend Conner Hanglinton cheating on her after two years of dating. She's crushed bu... More

Fans review!
1 Bad Boy Kiss
2 Bad Boy Kisses
3 Bad Boy Kisses
4 Bad Boy Kisses
5 Bad Boy Kisses
6 Bad Boy Kisses
7 Bad Boy Kisses
8 Bad Boy Kisses
9 Bad Boy Kisses
10 Bad Boy Kisses
11 Bad Boy Kisses
12 Bad Boy Kisses
13 Bad Boy Kisses
14 Bad Boy Kisses
15 Bad Boy Kisses
16 Bad Boy Kisses
18 Bad Boy kisses
19 Bad Boy Kisses
20 Bad Boy Kisses
21 Bad Boy Kisses
22 Bad Boy Kisses
23 Bad Boy Kisses
24 Bad Boy Kisses
25 Bad Boy Kisses
26 Bad Boy Kisses
27 Bad Boy Kisses
Read my pretties & if you're a guy then my hotties!
Epilogue

17 Bad Boy Kisses

986K 23K 6K
By BreakFreexx

If you didn't already, go back to chapter 16 and re-read the ending because there is changes! If you don't then you will be confused !

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17: 17 Bad Boy Kisses

Sunday flew by.

For the rest of the weekend, I ignored everyone’s texts and calls. Yes, that included Jared’s. His were the most I was avoiding and I knew I was doing the right thing. I was nothing to him and we both knew it. He told me himself that all he wanted to do was bang me and I was so glad, that I didn’t fall for his pathetic trap and actually sleep with him.

Going home Saturday night was the right choice and waking up to my parents instead of Jared made my day. Explaining everything to them and objecting to pressing charges against Conner was more of the hard part but I got through it and now it was Monday and I had one more group of people to deal with.

The kids at school.

I wasn’t sure how everything was going to go because the last everyone was told was Jared and I were dating. Then, Conner was back in the picture and was taken away for mental illness after beating me in public. Rumors were around town by now and it was only two days after the whole incident. I had no idea what I was going to be telling people. I had no idea what people were saying.

It scared me to know that my life was in other peoples hands right now. Anybody can say anything and then it will be the story that will stick. It’s happened plenty of times to kids in my school and some move away because the rumors get too hard to take.

Now it was me who was in the situation and I was praying that the right story was being told. Conner abused me and was also being abused. That was a sum up of it and was the only thing that needed to be told to anyone. But even I knew that rumors were still going to be spread and I would have to bear with them until they finally went away or something else even more news worthy came about.

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I snapped out of my thoughts and my parents and I looked towards the front of the house where we could see a parked car outside waiting for me. It was Hailey. I stood up from the table just noticing that I didn’t even touch my breakfast. I shrugged my bag onto my shoulder and kissed both my parent’s on the cheeks.

My mom grabbed my hand and gave me a soft smile. “Sweetie, you don’t have to go to school today, if you don’t want too.” My parents have been telling me to stay home for the day to relax and rest but I knew if I didn’t face this now, it would only get worse.

“I’ll be fine, I promise.” I gave them both a confident smile and pulled my hand away. “Someone’s got to face the world for me. Why not I do it?” I joked. They laughed too but you could tell they weren’t too happy about me leaving the house. “Nothing is going to happen, I promise.”

I quickly made my way outside before they could persuade me anymore and sighed heavily. I loved that they were trying to help but I didn’t want to be a coward and hide from everyone. If I waited any longer, it would only escalate into something bigger. I had to tame the fire now before it caught more in its path.

I stopped mid-step, my bag whacking into my thigh.

What was he doing here?

Jared was leaning against his bike his arms and ankles crossed and his head was down. I looked over at Hailey’s car to see her looking back and forth between Jared and me. When I caught her eye she shrugged at me.

I had an idea why he was here but didn’t want to hear what he had to say so I stalked over to Hailey’s car pretending I never saw him. I was too late though because I heard him calling my name. I played it off like I didn’t hear him and opened the door to the car but it was slammed shut again.

I followed the hand that was planted onto the window and then the arm and my eyes landed on Jared and his semi-healing face. The cuts on his lips went down and only some of the bruises were still present along with his black eye but even that went down.

“Move your hand so I can get in the car.” I squinted my eyes against the morning sun but Jared wasn’t letting up. He shook his head and grabbed my arm lightly with his free hand.

“We have to talk Emilie and now.” He said.

I let out a harsh laugh and pulled my arm from his hold. “And what makes you think I am going to listen to you? If you haven’t realized by now Jared, I want nothing to do with you anymore. Nothing good comes from being around you.”

I was being a little dramatic because I did have fun with him but it did come with drama. The fair scene wouldn’t have happened if he didn’t kiss me. It surely wouldn’t have happened if he never started talking to me that’s for sure. Now the only solution was to stay away from him.

“You’re just saying that Emilie.”

“No Jared, I mean it. Just like what you meant Saturday night.” I pushed his hand off the window and opened the door again only for it to be slammed shut again.

“You know I didn’t fucking mean that Emilie.” He ground out. I spun around and crashed into his chest. Ignoring the stupid move I made, I looked up at him.

“I don’t care what you meant Jared. But listen to me and follow what I am saying.” His gaze stayed glued to mine and I could see he was getting impatient with me. “You need to stop talking to me, being around me, anything to do with me will have nothing to do with you.” I pointed between us. “Nothing good comes from us hanging out. I have enough to deal with and you will only make it worse.”

“I had nothing to do with Conner and you know that.” Jared crouched down a little and pulled my face to look at him. His face was completely calm but I was far from it. He wasn’t listening to me. There was no point in us arguing because I made my discussion. “If it didn’t happen the way it did, for all we know he could have been close to killing you before anyone found out what he was doing. And with the whole people thinking we are dating—“

I cut him off. “How did you know that was bothering me?”

“That was all you were complaining about at the party. I knew it was going to still be bothering you now.” He smirked and I felt like slapping him and then myself because I was pissed that he knew how I was like.

“Nothing you say will change my mind.” I said announcing each word slowly and with so much demand that we both knew I was finished with this conversation.

“Find I won’t say anything, I’ll show you.”

He pulled my head to his and crashed his lips to mine making me squeal with surprise. I should have known he was going to kiss me just by his words. A car horn honked and I pulled away from him, my back slamming into Hailey’s car.

I completely forgot she was there.

I pointed a finger at Jared. “You need to stop kissing me!” I yelled and pulled my arm back slapping him hard across the face. His face went to the right and the whoosh of air that swept through the silence told me I got a good hit. “Jared you better leave me alone.”

I fumbled with the door handle before I finally got it open. Ignoring the stinging of my hand, I slammed the door shut and turned to Hailey. “Get me out of here now.”

Without saying anything, Hailey put the car in drive and moved away from my house. I was shocked my parents hadn’t heard us or came out. I looked in my side mirror to see Jared was still standing there watching us. He never listened to me. Ever.

“Want to talk about it?”

I turned my head to face Hailey who was looking intently at the road. Her hair was pulled into a high pony tail on the top of her head that looked almost painfully tight but I didn’t say anything about it.

“I have nothing to say.” I responded going back to staring out the window.

“You should be happy.” I heard her say but I didn’t answer back for a while because I was lost in my own thoughts. Why should I be happy?

“Why should I be happy?” I voiced bringing my attention back to her.

She shot me a quick glance but then went back to looking at the road. “No other girl got this much attention from Jared McKingsley before.”

“Well they should be the happy ones. Not me.” I replied drumming my fingers on my thighs. “He’s nothing but trouble and I should have realized that from the start.” I looked at Hailey. “He was playing me along for sex. It’s obvious.”

We stopped at a red light and Hailey looked at me with wide eyes. “Are you stupid?” I shook my head in confusion. She clasped her hands together in her lap and gave me a professional look. “Emilie honey, do you remember that kid Ty that used me for sex?”

“Yeah you cried for like a week because he was all sweet to you and then when you finally caved in he left you…” I trailed off when Hailey’s eyes narrowed at me. “Sorry to much information.” I held my hands up.

“Anyway.” She gave me a dirty look. “Notice how he was always talking about sex when I was with him? That when we got into little fights, I would always be the one crawling back to him?”

“I warned you about him.”

She slammed her hands down on the center console. “That’s not the point!” She yelled making me back up into the door with wide eyes. “Jared actually took care of you after you got hurt. He still came back to you, to try and fix everything after you guys fought! He knows you won’t have sex with him but yet he keeps coming back to you. If that isn’t saying anything, then I don’t know what is.”

A beep came from behind us and Hailey opened her window and stuck her head. “I am trying to help my friend right now! Just for honking your horn at me, I’m going to wait for the light to turn red and then green again before I go fat head!”

“Hailey!” I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the car. “Just go before the light changes… never mind.” I sighed as I saw the light go red.  

“Ha!” Hailey laughed sticking her arm out the window and sticking up the middle finger. I gasped and leaned over Hailey reaching out the window for her hand.

When all of Hailey was safely back in the car and the light changed green we started moving again. At a snail’s pace.

“Take this idiot!” Hailey hollered while the person behind us kept honking his horn.

It was going to be a long ride.

And we were going to be late for school.

______________________________________________________________________

This is only a short chapter because I wanted to get something up but don't worry the next one will be more and hopefully be more entertaining(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746 54 23
After a long time relationship with a boy by the name of Ben, Lucy is shocked to find that he was cheating on her the whole time they were together...
3.5K 213 28
*COMPLETED* Shailene Brooks is a senior at Westwood High. Her life is great, two best friends, Derek and Zoe, a boyfriend, Tommy, and her mom. Unfor...
29.6K 866 56
Ross lynch the popular bad boy he is also a player he has dated everyone except 1 Laura Marano the new girl she is not popular but she knows not to...
144K 5.6K 35
Ross Lynch can't take his stuck-up, rich, snobby, mean girlfriend Brittany Anderson , when he finally gets the balls to dump her, he finds out she wa...