Under The Influence| JJKโœ”๏ธŽ

By thvvantae

jeongguk is an underground boxer and a drug addict. it is his way of survival. he uses drugs to numb himself... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18 (final)

17

2.8K 113 34
By thvvantae

🌱
-

please leave your message for ********

jeongguk cuts the call for the 50th time and pushes his tatted hands through his hair. he has been trying to reach his girlfriend but nothing.

he is fucking worried and close to losing his mind. he doesn't wanna call victoria's mom, what if she doesn't know where her daughter is either?

" baby where are you?" the boxer's hands shake as tries again.

please leave your message for ********

"FUCK!" jeongguk shouted and tug his hair in frustration. he dialed yoongi's number and the male answered after the first ring.

yoongi:
gguk? did she answer?

jeongguk:
no, yoongs. i don't know
where she is. she isn't answering.
i am so fucking scared.
i can't lose this girl.

yoongi:
relax, i'm coming with the gang.
we'll solve this.

yoongi ended the call and notified the others. after 15 minutes they all came and tried to figure something out. jeongguk continued to call but this time it goes straight to voicemail.

"it's doesn't even ring anymore. what THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" the fighter's temper sparked as tears pooled in his eyes. " we'll find her, gguk." jimin reassured.

the doorbell ringed catching them off-guard. " i'll get it." hoseok rush down the hallway and open it. " oh hello" he greeted.  " hi, i'm taehyung. is gguk here?"

" yes, come in." hoseok stepped aside allowing the artist in. taehyung paced to the living room to see his friend in distress. " anything, gguk?" he queried. " no, tae. it's almost midnight."

" who's he?" yoongi asks. " this is taehyung, my best friend." he introduces.

taehyung gave a small wave as the rest did the same. " okay when was the last time you saw her?" jin questioned.

" this sounds like an interrogation," the boxer's voice void of emotions. " just answer gguk." hoseok sighed.

" this morning. we had our date yesterday, she spend the night and i dropped her off at home. something was screaming at me to let her stay. i wish i had listened." jeongguk's chin trembles. " okay, have you called her mom yet?"

he shook his head and lean against the wall. " gguk what the hell? why not?" yoongi snaps.

" i don't wanna worry her, dude. she probably thinks she's still with me." taehyung grab the boy's cellphone and toss it to him. " call her, cmon."

retta:
hey sweetie. what's up?

jeongguk:
hi ms. wade, um is tori home?

* it was silent for a moment *

retta:
no..she's not with you?

jeongguk:
s-she isn't. she was with
me last night but i dropped her off
this morning.

retta:
i just came home from work,
and i thought she was still with you.
jeongguk please find my daughter.
i'll check in with her father
to see if he knows anything.

* ms. wade panicked *

jeongguk:
i'll find her, i promise.

with a heavy heart jeongguk cut the call and let out a shaky sigh. " she's not home." he muttered. " shit." jimin said.

taehyung stood there and his stomach turned; remembering something. " gguk..." his tone lowered. " what is it tae?" the others averted their attention to the artist.

" your drug dealing days, you must have developed some sort of enemies, am i right."

" you were a drug dealer before?!" they exclaimed except for yoongi since he was the one who got him hooked.

" yes i was, but tae i don't think they would grow some fucking balls to mess with me." he tutted angrily.

" you may never know gguk." yoongi butted in. " you were threatened so many times by them, what makes you think they won't do anything to hurt you, hell, even your loved ones." taehyung folded his arms.

" okay, and if it's them how will we reach them?" hoseok cocked his head. " i know where they are. that hideout is the place i'll never forget." jeongguk hands squeezed into fists. he sprinted to his bedroom and take his keys.

" are you a tattoo artist?" jimin asks taehyung.

" yes, i am."

jeongguk came back and jin toss him his jacket. " let's go." he walk outside to his car and start the ignition.

the others hopped in the back and jeongguk sped off into the city. " so help me, i will fuck them up ten times worse." the fighter growled as his eyes darkened.

" so how did you and gguk met?"

" jimin shut the hell up!" yoongi groaned.

" what? am i not allowed to ask questions."

" now it's not the right time." taehyung chuckled and pat the short male on the back. " thank you." jin rolled his eyes.

" you think he will come?" one of the dealers snorted.

" he will. now that we have his precious one." the other said crouching down at victoria's level, who was hanged. she whimpered and turn her head to the side.

" look at me, baby. your lovely boyfriend doesn't deserve you." he roughly grasped her chin making victoria hissed in pain.

*flashback*

jeongguk takes victoria's cheeks and kisses her lips pouring his everything into it. " i love you, baby." he rolled his tongue inside her mouth.

" mhm i love you more, ggukie." she holds onto his wrists. " no, i do. so fucking much." jeongguk moves his hands down her waist and pulls her close.

the couple tilted up against jeongguk's car devouring each other. " mine." the male grinned in the kiss. " yours. yours only." victoria departed their lips and squish her boyfriend's cheeks.

she giggles at jeongguk's ducky lips pecking them repeatedly. he nuzzles the tip of their noses.

he watches victoria as she walks inside her house, she peeked through the curtains and blow kisses to him. 'i love you' jeongguk mouthed. ' i love you. i love you.' she duplicates his action. jeongguk drove home with the biggest smile on his face

he is happy.

hours passed and victoria chose to do some grocery shopping. she kept jeongguk's clothes on and walk to the supermarket, which was a few blocks away.

the female felt eyes on her, monitoring her every move, but she didn't catch anybody. once she paid for her things, she walk down the street.

when she was almost home, two boys tackled her and struck her with something pungent making her lose consciousness.

* end of flashback*

" this is the place?" jin surveyed as the car stopped in front of a dirty warehouse. jeongguk hummed and jumped out of the car with the others. " wrong destination, dude." a guard standing by the door ordered.

jeongguk punched him in the jaw and slam his body on the brick wall. the man grunted and attempted to get up, but taehyung beat him to it; he kicked him in the abdomen.

" holy shit." jimin was stunned. "the door is locked." jin turn the knob. " i got it." yoongi knock it down with his foot. they descend down the gloomy hall, jeongguk's eyes perked up hearing a scream.

" baby," he whispered and run to where the painful noises were coming from.

" jeon! welcome back. we miss you." the dealer held a sickly smile. " oh and he brought chums to the gathering." the other complained.

" sehun!" jeongguk pounced on him and throw hard punches at his jaw.

" you son of a bitch! fuck you for taking what's mine! fuck you for hurting the woman i love!" sehun's blood splattered all over the stone ground of the warehouse.

" you screwed up your life when you decided to steal from us." sehun throws his foot in his face making him lose his balance. "you piece of shit!" his fit hit the bridge of jeongguk's nose " babe!" victoria sobbed.

while yoongi dealt with baekhyun, the rest went to tori and help her. jimin untangled her and before she fell, hoseok caught her. " i got you."

jeongguk spit out the blood in his mouth and seize sehun's hair tossing him against the wall.
" i stole from you? or did you steal from me?" every word that comes out of jeongguk's tongue he smashes sehun's head on the wall.

" i will not let a fucking prick like you come between me and the woman i'm in love with. " his tone laced with venom as he knee sehun.

" you will never be free, jeon!" he chuckles bitterly; his mouth covered with blood.

" says who? you?" the male grab steel and bash his skull with it. yoongi takes a stone and aims it at baehyun's head.

jeongguk walks away from sehun's lifeless body and approaches his girlfriend. " g-ggukie." she cries. " come here, baby." he holds victoria in his arms, shielding her with his body.

"i'm here, baby. i'm here." he gently caresses her head picking her up bridal style. " you're hurt." she softly grazes her thumb on his bruised cheek.

" i'm okay, love." he kisses her nose. victoria rests her face in the crook of his neck and jeongguk takes her to the car.

he took victoria home to her mother. she cried for what seemed like forever and hugged her daughter refusing to let her go.

jeongguk sat on the bed waiting for victoria to come out of the shower. she came back with a towel around her body. " are you done, love?" she shakes her head 'no' " did you forget something?" she shakes her head again. " then what is it?"

victoria nibbled on her lower lip and waddled over to her boyfriend. she sits down and clings to his arm. " hm baby? tell me." he kisses her forehead. " can you shower with me? i'm scared." she whimpered.

" are you sure, babe?"

" yes, ggukie."

jeongguk nodded and pick her up and walked to the bathroom. he places her on the counter and proceeds to release his clothes. victoria's breath hitched as her eyes went down. " may i love?" he tugs on her towel. victoria hummed and jeongguk remove the towel from her body.

" so lovely." he admired. she blush and covered herself. " don't hide from me." jeongguk husked out. victoria laid her head on her boyfriend's toned chest.

jeongguk caress her caramel skin and peppered it with tender kisses. " i love you so much, my baby girl." " i love you more ggukie." victoria beamed widely.

" you want a bath or shower?"

" bath," she answered while playing with his lip ring. jeongguk kiss her fingers
and moved to set up the bath. victoria jumped off the counter, kneel behind the male, and hug him, putting her cheek on his bicep.

" you're adorable, baby." he cooed and pat her bum. once jeongguk was done, he went in, and tori sat between his legs.

" i was so afraid today. afraid i'd lose you." he snuggle himself into her. " i knew you'd always protect me, ggukie." victoria wrap his arms around her stomach. " always my love. always." jeongguk whispered and kissed her temple.

" i'm thinking about getting a matching tattoo, with you." he admits. " omg really? can i pick what we'll have?" she glimpses up at her boyfriend with sparkling eyes. "anything my princess wants." he pecks her lips.

after their bath, the pair got ready for bed. " can we sleep without our clothes on, ggukie?" she shyly asks. " sure my love."

jeongguk remove his towel and went under the covers. victoria did the same and nuzzle in his arms. " i love feeling your warmth." she trace his abs. " me too, babe." jeongguk said kissing her forehead, eyes, nose, and lastly lips.

" you make me so happy." the male tone was unsteady. " i do?" she queried as her eyes glistened.

" you really do. i never thought i'd love someone as much as i love you, baby." flood of tears gushed down their cheeks.

" i love you."

" i love you...more than anything, ggukie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 22.9K 20
When the doctor tells the Jeon's that their newborn Jungsoo could die due to his premature birth, Mr. Jeon decides to clone him as soon as possible. ...
873K 34K 21
โI swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.โž โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ขโ—ฆ โ‰ โ—ฆโ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โžบ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 โžบ m...
227K 8.2K 51
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ, ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•. โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
592K 32K 106
"I wish I'd have never even met you," Jeongguk spat, hand pumping just a bit faster, his tongue moving swiftly towards the other male's tip. "Be quie...