Only His, Only Mine || Cha Eu...

By TaekookxLB

Min Sung Y/N (You) A Korean-American girl who studied at Seoul, South Korea. But because of her parents, she... More

Intro
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 7~
""
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
••A/Nim••
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
••A/nim••
Chapter 12~
••A/nim••
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
~Final~
-*•Epilogue•*-
••A/nim••
••A/nim••
Maybe the last time I'll bother you?
Thanks for 400!
In Loving Memory Of TaekookxLB
CONGRATS ASTRO
Problems

Chapter 6~

716 28 2
By TaekookxLB

I love you, sunshine

I love you too, Eunwoo..

He said staring straight to your eyes.

A little tear fell from your eyes and he blushed and asked..

Why are you..tearing up?

He asked with a timid voice..

Ahh.. It's just.. I'm just getting a little emotional, that's all..

You both giggle.

But.. Eunwoo..

Yea?

I think we need some time apart..maybe

What do you mean? Are you.. Giving up?

No, it's for our own good..

Okay.. As long as you're okay..

I will.. We could only be in contact via message and calls or after class.. We can't go to the mall to hang out in two months.. I mean we could, but only twice a week.. I know you could do this for me, Eunwoo.. You're the bravest man I know..

Anything for you..

You both hug and fell asleep on the wide couch..

*Tomorrow: School*

You and Eunwoo went to your class. You're not classmates to keep your relationship away from others. But the shippers are still there.

You sat down on your chair where Jungkook and Taehyung are located since that's the chair you're assigned.

You didn't wanna move or talk to anyone, even Taehyung. Your tears started to run down your cheeks fast for some reason..

Y/N's POV~ First Person

I wanted Eunwoo. I actually didn't wanna say that. I want to break it. I don't want to be lonely. I don't have friends but Taehyung. Taehyung is the only one I could be with.

Oh, Y/N.. You're..sad? Usually, I see you smiling..

Yea, don't worry, it's just a family problem..

I know Taehyung didn't believe me and just sat beside me since he's my seatmate.

I know it's about you and Eunwoo-ssi.. What's wrong?

Nothing, I promise..

I know something's wrong.. Tell me..

I don't want to, Tae..

I'll ask Eunwoo..

He got his phone out his pocket and almost dialed Eunwoo. You took his phone and he asked..

What the hey!

I'll tell you.. Don't text or call him..

Finally..

I tell him what's bothering me inside and out.

After the story, I teared up and he just patted my back and comforted me. There, I saw Jungkook, standing in front of the door, texting someone, and I know who is that someone.

Eunwoo.. Yes, I am sure. He usually doesn't text someone else but him. He sat on his chair which is beside me. He saw my eyes red, with also red cheeks.

Oh, baby? Why are you crying?

Don't “Baby” me..

Aww~ You're so cute~

Shut up..

Anyways, I'm having a pool party later, you wanna come?

No thanks..

Why? Eunwoo's invited.. He's still deciding if he's coming or not..

Even if he comes, I'm still not going..

Why?

I'm not in the mood..

Okay..

Jungkook sighs and I just walked out the room and went to the school balcony to get some fresh air.

*Balcony*

This is what I like, alone if I'm sad or mad. Actually, class starts in an hour.. I'm just early so I could do whatever I want.

This is the place where I think my depression is gone in me and I'm free. But I'm real life, I'm just giving up..

I don't want to suffer, but it's hard to just let it go. Eunwoo knows, my brother knows, my parents know, the whole class knows too because I accidentally opened a suicide note when I was reporting before.

I sigh very mad. I'm mad at myself, and I'm not blaming anyone.

I love you, Eunwoo.. I wish you'll love me like I do..

I felt like crying again, I wanted to cry and kill myself.. All I could think of is Eunwoo and only him..

Suffering from this madness is like you're stuck in a cage that no one wants to be in. You feel like you're not enough, you're just a useless bitch around people.

I kept my tears in my eyes and just enjoyed the scenery and let the fresh air mess my hair around.

If Eunwoo was only here, I would hug him and cry on his shoulder..

You sigh..

Eunwoo's POV~ First person

As soon as I heard those words from her, I felt like the whole world crashed. My heart was and is still broken.

Uhmm.. Eunwoo? You okay?

Jae asked me

Yea, I'm fine..

You look sick? Should I bring you to the clinic?

No, I said I'm fine..

Whatever you say, bro..

He pats my back and he left going to his friends..

Should I.. Go and visit her? Is she okay? I've heard Jungkook arrived.. I'm so worried..

I drank some water to wash of the worry for Y/N.. Of course, I wanna kiss her and say “I love you”.. But how? It's for our own good..

I'm going to the balcony.. I need some fresh air..

You went out the classroom and walked silently to the balcony, not expecting who you saw..

Author's POV~

"Y-Y/N?" Eunwoo stutters and gulps. Y/N turns around and not expecting who she saw.. "Eunwoo.." she gulped as well. They both stared at each other for quite awhile and suddenly, Eunwoo spoke..

Shouldn't you be in class?

I-I need some alone time.. And fresh air..

Eunwoo nodded.. Y/N moves to the very side of the school balcony, while Eunwoo stayed at the opposite side.

Y/N sat on one of the chairs and enjoyed the scenery..

Eunwoo did the same but he took out his phone to take a secret but cute picture of the one and only he loves.

Y/N didn't notice and just enjoyed the fresh air.

Y/N's POV~ First Person

I want to go back to class.. I didn't wanna see him, maybe Jungkook is watching me and planning to kill me for some reason.

Hey, B..

Yea?

I'll go back to class..

You okay, Bb girl?

Yea..

He nodded and let me leave. Suddenly, I received a back hug causing me to almost fall.. I thought it was Eunwoo when..

Hmm.. Where have you been, gorgeous?

That caught my attention. I gulp before I look at him, his face is an inch to mine. I hope Eunwoo doesn't see me here or he'll hate me forever.

What are you doing here, Kook? I thought you're busy--

I was just looking for you..

Jungko-- Too-- Too tight..

Jungkook chuckles and lessen the tightness of the hug.. And from there, Eunwoo saw me, with Jungkook..

Y-Y/N?

I was shook. I didn't get the time to run and explain or do anything.. I froze in the grip of Jungkook's arms..

I-I..

He left bumping Jungkook's shoulders. He ran to his classroom, and I feel like it's all over.. If it is, I'll have to be with Jungkook then..

I sigh deeply and a smirk tattoos Jungkook's face..

You're now mine, that was my wish..

Jungkook, you know, yes, you're handsome and cute and talented and all, but I think we're not fit to be together..

Oh, it's okay.. Because I think you're my type..

I tried to get out the grip of Jungkook's tight hug, but he's too strong and just walked to my classroom, our classroom to be precise..

I walked to the room with his tight hug and the class squeals loudly.. And I know Eunwoo heard that.

I finally got out his grip, and saw Eunwoo, sitting by the lockers, crying and just looking at one picture of me back hugging him.. I saw it still okay, he didn't rip it..

He looked at me, no, he didn't glare glance or just fucked me off like that.. He hugged me immediately and cried on my shoulders..

Bb boy--

It's okay.. I don't care..

No, it's not.. And.. Why are you blazing hot?!

That's why I'm out..

We need to get you home..

No, class is going to start..

No, please, if I know you're in a very high fever, I can't concentrate in class!

I got the ability to drag him to his car and to get my and his bag from the classroom. Good thing I know how to drive or we'll be in an uncomfortable situation..

*Home*

I let Eunwoo lay down on my bed comfortably. I turned on the air-con and let him sleep. Yoongi Oppa is not here but he knows I'm here because I texted him and accepted my excuse.

I sit beside Eunwoo and I strokes his hair gently and continuously and he fell asleep.

I went down locking my room for his safety and I brought the keys. I went down because I had to cook soup for him.

Let's see.. Chicken noodle soup? Yea.. Or ramen? What would he like?

I saw him always sipping soup when his mom cooks soup. So, I picked Chicken noodle soup. Well, if he doesn't like it, well, I'll make ramen.. I'll do anything just for him.

*After*

I open my room and saw Eunwoo having chills. I turned off the air-con immediately and I put the soup by the side table and comforted him..

Eunwoo, Eunwoo, Eunwoo Bb..

He woke up and cuddle me..

Stay by my side.. Please, Bb..

I will, C'mon, eat the soup I made..

He nodded and sat down. You fed him the soup and slept again after eating..

I love you, Noona Y/N.. We're gonna have a family.. I feel it.

He said and slept..

LB-nim: Hey.. Long chapter.. Again? Ehehe~ My trip~ because I might not update for.. Days.. I don't really know.. I'm just depressed from school and stuff.. And I know no one even cares.. So.. Imma go and eat something.. Byee~~

[October 22, 2018]
---LB-nim, signing off~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847 141 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
21K 755 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
58.4K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
12K 553 18
"This isn't exactly what I planned, but I'm not hating it either..." Sunghoon smiled as he pulled Heeseung closer, connecting their lips. Sunghoon h...