โ‹†โ˜ฝ๐Š๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐งโ˜พโ‹† (UNDER EDITI...

By JungkookiesEomma

| ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ฅ ๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ก-๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ | "๐˜‰-๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ..?" ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ... More

โ‹†โ˜ฝPrologueโ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ1โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ2โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ3โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ4โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ5โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ6โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ7โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ8โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ9โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ10โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ11โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ12โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ13โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ14โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ15โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ16โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ17โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ18โ˜พโ‹†
โ‹†โ˜ฝ19โ˜พโ‹†

โ‹†โ˜ฝ20โ˜พโ‹†

8.8K 271 66
By JungkookiesEomma

7 years ago.

The young man sat in his office chair. Elbows rested on his desk, figure slightly hunched over as he rubbed over his temples. Tired, weary eyes that remained glued to the large flat screen that hung from the ceiling in front of him. As he watched dreadfully at the news reporter sharing the breaking news about his once pristine company.

"CEO Kim Hanseong, of the massive family retained private medical corporation 'Genetically Engineered Attributes' also known as 'G.E.A'. has been rumored and called out by family of former employees to be conducting human experiments using wild animal DNA within his facilities. For what purpose? We asked the 22 year old, young medical science business owner, who said to have no comment on the subject".

Standing abruptly from his chair, he switched off the television with a loud sigh and ran a hand through his neatly styled jet black hair.

He turned and began looking out the long windowed wall behind his desk. His billion dollar industry building resting beneath his feet.

He was cleanly dressed, as always. His suit was entirely black, just like his father had worn and his father before him. Although currently, he thought about how it'd be torn to shreds by the glass of the window he currently wanted to throw himself through and watch himself plummet to his death.

It was his own fault- no.

HER fault, she shouldn't have have got involved. No- her parents. He should have gotten rid of them when he had the chance. But then again she asked for it.. and she would've hated him if he had them killed.

The stressed man groaned in frustration just thinking of her.

She was just one of his interns, a promising worker, a test subject- until that night.

They should've controlled themselves that late evening. But they couldn't help it. He didn't know where it would take them and neither did she.

He didn't know their one night of passion would end up to be a work place romance gone wrong- horribly wrong..

And more importantly, he didn't know it would become the cause of all of this.

Walking out from behind his desk, he hastily left his office. Stepping into the closest elevator he could find that soon took him all the way down, and into the buildings private sector.

There was multiple facilities like this one scattered around random provinces of South Korea, but this one was different. This one was where it all began.

Only a small few of his most trusted employees had access to enter this section of the buildings. To even know about it, one would have to work for the company years prior to back when his father was in charge.

This was where the REAL tests were made.

The company was publicly known as a highly successful, experimental medical corporation that would create new drugs and treatment methods to help those with illnesses that basic medical centers couldn't care for.

But of course in this field of business, you have to think of the next best thing when it comes to the well-being of humans right?

Once the elevator stopped, the young male walked out and turned towards the keypad that was at the side of large metal door that stood before him.

Employees would need a new card every day in order to allow them entry. But him, being the CEO, only needed to place his hand on the scanner.

As the single bell of the admission alarm rang, the large door raised itself. Immediately once the man entered, he swept his eyes around the private facility. Sighing, he felt some slight relief wash over him.

An instinctive smile appeared over his lips to mask his left over worry as he received a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to a familiar face, to which his smile became more genuine to.

Junghoon Shin. The main departments lead researcher in genetics. A well ranked employee who worked for the company since Hanseong's grandfather founded it.

As well as a close friend to the Kim family.

"Ahh I thought that was you sir-" the older gentleman spoke calmly with a tired smile.

"Yah, Mr. Shin you've known me since before I was born, you know you can call me Han- "

The younger suddenly scowled upon noticing what the much older man carried, soon turning his head and averting his eyes from the sight of it.

"I thought I said to terminate ALL of the hybrids in the lab, they are too dangerous!" he whisper yelled in frustration looking back down at the cage the man carried that contained a very small black kitten.

"Not to mention the press is already on MY ass because of the last hybrid experiment.." Hanseong swallowed down the lump that formed in his throat as he thought once again about the female.

Junghoon looked down at the specimen he carried and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Sir I didn't think it was best to get rid of THIS one until I consulted with you-"

He carefully took ahold of Hanseong's arm to lead him towards a more private area despite the youngers protests."I don't care, get that thing out of my sight. Destroy it. NOW."

He knew what he had created after the accident involving those monsters DNA. And he knew he couldn't afford to make any more mistakes like it.

"Hanseong-ah. I can't." Junghoon sighed looking up to his boss, reaching up to place a firm hand on his shoulder.

"She made me promise not to kill her.." he spoke again slightly raising the cage up to indicate the small, now sleeping kitten.

Hanseong narrowed his eyes at the elder man. Clearly unamused yet equally frightened at the words the other had just said to him.

Surely he didn't mean her..

"What are you talking about.. give me one good reason why you believe I would care any more for this ones life than the others" he spoke firmly, mentally pleading that Junghoon wouldn't give him the answer he feared most.

"Because this one was born by Sejin, before the accident. And she is your daughter.."

Hanseong's eyes widened as he looked at the caged sleeping animal before him.

No- not animal. Monster.

It couldn't be. It was impossible.

He shook his head looking to the elder as he struggled for his eyes not to flood with his own tears. He was confused, stressed, grieving. He didn't understand any of it.

"We weren't aware she was pregnant until after we had started testing, only I and herself knew- As soon as I found out- I told her. I said it was dangerous, and she could lose it- but she believed that undergoing the experiments with the baby would create something much greater for what we're working on.." he explained quietly.

The younger man listened, thinking back to that very night as he knelt down weakly in front of the cage Junghoon lowered for him to face.

Hanseong looked at the small kitten as it awakened, staring sadly into it's dark chocolate brown eyes that he recognized immediately.

"Oh Sejin..."

He shook his head holding the side of it. He backed away from the older, hissing in disbelief. He knew what happened to her. He SAW what happened and he wasn't about to have a sequel.

"N-No.. Get her out of here, she will end up like her mother. I can't have any more mistakes.." Hanseong choked slightly sniffing away any heartache he had previously felt.

His heart was heavy, remembering the incident, having it play back over and over in his mind repeatedly like a home movie.

"But sir-" Junghoon started.

The older man knew that wasn't what the younger really wanted. Right now he could see he was trying to be cold and strict. Just as his father was.

Hanseong snatched the cage away from the older. "Forget it. I'll get rid of her myself." he turned away walking towards the exit of the building.

Junghoon once again grabbed the young man's arm, this time a bit stronger. "Hanseong-ah.."

Deep down the old man knew how much he had loved her. Right now he was only thinking for the good of the company. He trusted that the youngers conscience would tell him not to hurt what his love made him promise to spare.

Junghoon sighed loosening his grip and looked at the man one final time. Soon reaching to the side under his own work desk, he handed Hanseong a small white box, a file, and a ribbon.

"This is the only copy of all the information we were able to collect on her. It's not much but- I estimate she'll take a different form in about six years. Whatever you do Hanseong-ah.." he paused letting out a heavy breath.

"Please respect her wishes.."

Hanseong looked down at the black kitten, his grip tightening on the cages handle as he gave the older a nod.

Without another word, he left through the back exit of the building.

He knew the police would arrive at the building any moment for questioning. He trusted Junghoon got rid of most of the evidence of what they were really up to- all except you.

"Damn you Sejin..." Hanseong cursed as he clutched your cage close to his chest.

He ran. He didn't know how long, but he knew he ran far. His heart was pounding, his hair disheveled. His once neat black suit was now drenched in his own cold sweat.

Thankfully the snow was still falling so it aided by covering his tracks. He knew he was far away from any of his company buildings, that's what mattered the most.

He sank down to sit on his knees in the snow, looking at you with glistening eyes as he panted to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry.." he rasped.

Hanseong carefully took you out of your cage, holding you for a second in his own hands.

He knew he couldn't keep you, he knew it would be best to destroy you.

But he couldn't.

Hanseong opened up the white box to place you inside. As he did you only looked up to him and meowed softly.

"Y/n.." his eyes grew teary.

"I know that Sejin- wanted you to have that name. We talked about it once before you know.." he chucked softly.

Hanseong smiled sadly and sniffled at you, who just played with your own tail without a care in the world. He sighed remembering Junghoon's words.

"I estimate she'll take a different form in about six years-"

He sat there with you for awhile, no where near as long as he'd have to leave you for however.

You curled up in a ball and started to sleep, and Hanseong took that as his sign to go.

He lightly closed the box, and tied it with the ribbon. Afterwards taking out a pen from his lapel, to sign your name on the underside of it along with his family crest, two crescent moons facing away from each other.

Once again he thought of the incident. What had happened to him, more importantly, to her.

Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed his phone dialing a cab back to his company building. With a pained smile he quietly muttered.

"I don't know much about you, but I do know this.. you will either be a beautiful dream, or a terrifying nightmare"

-ⓙ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 295 25
โœฆ โค โœฆ [๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜’-๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต]...
341K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...
386K 16.7K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...
25.8K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!