Two weeks with you ✅

By Feeexoxo

a soft/fluffy hyunghyuk story with a tiny bit of angst [side changki] More

The Bet
Day One - Monday
Day Two - Tuesday
Day Three - Wednesday
Day Four - Thursday
Day Five - Friday
Day Six - Saturday
Day Seven - Sunday
Day Eight - Monday
Day Nine - Tuesday
Day Eleven - Thursday
Day Twelve - Friday
Day Thirteen - Saturday
Day Fourteen - Sunday

Day Ten - Wednesday

978 60 12
By Feeexoxo

"Good morning."

Hyungwon leaves his eyes closed when his lips form a soft smirk. His nose touches Minhyuk's and they breathe each other's air. He's feeling the warmth of his opposite's body and hopes he'll never has to leave his arms again.

"You don't want to get up, huh?"

Minhyuk murmurs with his husky voice that gets even more breathy in the morning. Hyungwon literally melts away and opens his eyes slightly to find his boyfriend staring at him in awe.

"How about we stay in bed?"

Hyungwon's fingers trace along Minhyuk's waist, tugging softly at his shirt. The latter rolls his eyes and lets out a chuckle.

"We can't just sleep all day. The weather is great and we have to go to the river and have a great picnic and create a bonding moment."

Hyungwon's grin widens as he leans forward to press a kiss on Minhyuk's cheek before whispering into his ear.

"I wasn't talking about sleep."

His fingers pull up Minhyuk's shirt and circle around his stomach, while his lips leave wet traces all over his neck.

"We can have a great bonding moment in here, too."

The latter closes his eyes, enjoying Hyungwon's touch and trying to suppress his moans. Hyungwon rolls over until he hovers over Minhyuk's body, taking off his shirt and kissing his chest.

"H-hyungwon-"

He shuts Minhyuk up by putting their lips together, slowly starting to grind against the latter's hips. Minhyuk sighs into the kiss, bringing up his hands to pull down Hyungwon, forcing their lips together with passion now. Hyungwon's hands steady themselves on Minhyuk's waist, pushing him down into the mattress. Just like that Minhyuk's hand wanders down to his boyfriend's ass, gripping it tightly and causing Hyungwon to let out a surprised squeak. His cheeks turn red and Minhyuk lets out a chuckle.

"You didn't think I could be that direct, did you?"

Minhyuk growls into Hyungwon's ear and sucks at his neck, creating little hickeys all over it.

"Not really."

Hyungwon mumbles, his eyes closed, relishing Minhyuk's lips to the fullest.

"Come on, baby."

The latter then mumbles, shoving Hyungwon off his body.

"Let's start preparing the picnic."

Hyungwon pouts and tries to seduce Minhyuk again but he just presses a soft kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

"I'll wait downstairs, okay? Help me with the food when you're ready."

He gets up, blessing Hyungwon with the view of his bare back, his scapulae looking like there used to be wings before the angel-like Minhyuk landed on this earth.

Hyungwon needs some minutes to get it together until he joins Minhyuk in the kitchen. Especially after Minhyuk just called him "baby". His cheeks are still redish when he enters the kitchen.

"What are we doing?"

He asks, staring at the plates in front of him, his mind completely blank.

"I thought about making Kimbap for each other and then we could order chicken later."

"I like that."

"I also packed some games we can play."

"Games?"

Hyungwon takes a look at the big picnic basket and takes out one of the games.

"Jenga?"

He scrunches his nose.

"Isn't that kind of boring?"

Minhyuk quickly shakes his head and finishes his kimbap.

"Noo. You'll see it when we get there."

Minhyuk puts the game away and sighs while examining Hyungwon.

"You didn't even dress up."

"Hey, you're also still not dressed."

"Yeah but I went down here like twenty minutes ago. Well nevermind. Let's just prepare the rest of the food. Do you know how to make Kimbap?"

Hyungwon shakes his head slightly. Minhyuk nods.

"Okay. I'll show you."

Minhyuk stands behind Hyungwon, putting his arms around his boyfriend and takes his hands, slowly lifting the knife.

"You start with cutting the vegetables."

"Minhyuk?"

"Hm?"

Hyungwon turns his head around and smiles at him.

"I know how to cut vegetables. Just tell me how to put it all together."

Minhyuk sighs disapponted and starts explaining it while slowly putting some distance between them. After finishing the preparations, they pack everything into the big picnic basket and drive to the river.

-
-

"This place is perfect."

Hyungwon mumbles, taking a bite from the Kimbap and staring at the river. They are really lucky. Usually the weather is cold and wet around this time of the year but today it's sunny with a blue sky. No wind, no rain, no cloud. Just the sun and a clear sky.

"You are."

Minhyuk says confidentally and gains a sigh from his boyfriend.

"Why do you have to say such cheesy things?"

"You make me want to."

Minhyuk giggles and takes Hyungwon's hand in his. They stare at the water and continue eating when suddenly a boy walks towards them.

"Minhyuuuuuk!"

Changkyun lets himself fall into Minhyuk's lap and embraces him tightly.

"Changkyun"

He mumbles softly and holds him close. His eyes gaze upon the small figure of Kihyun standing far away from where Minhyuk and Hyungwon sit.

"What's wrong with him?"

Minhyuk asks, softly brushing Changkyun's cheek with his thumb.

"Well..you didn't apologise so he's pretty angry and doesn't want to meet you."

Hyungwon stares at Changkyun and Minhyuk in front of him. The way he sits on his boyfriends lap, the way Minhyuk touches him. He gulps and averts his eyes. He can't help being jealous.

"What if you two join us? I will talk to Kihyun. Wait here."

"Okay!"

Changkyun sits down next to Hyungwon while Minhyuk walks towards Kihyun.

"Hi!"

Hyungwon looks up and bites his lips.

"Can't you stop?"

He mumbles angrily.

"W-what?"

"He's not your boyfriend."

"I know..."

"Then stop acting like he is."

Hyungwon closes his eyes and lowers his head.

"I'm sorry."

Changkyun whispers and puts his arm around Hyungwon.

"I don't want to make you jealous. I'm really sorry. I will..I will try not to be so close to him all the time."

Hyungwon nods.

"That would be nice."

-

"Kihyun?"

"Fuck off. I'm not talking to you."

"I'm sorry for what I have said. I have no right to decide what happens between you and Changkyun. It's not my business. Please forgive me."

Kihyun scoffs and turns around.

"It's not the fact that you don't want me to sleep with him, Minhyuk. It's the fact that you don't trust me at all and that you think I would force him to sleep with me. That's the reason why I'm mad at you."

Minhyuk gulps and nods.

"I'm really sorry. I know you're a good boyfriend and Changkyun really trusts you..I'm not sure why it's so hard for me to do the same but I will try my best, okay? Please give me a chance."

Kihyun bites his lips. He's not sure if Minhyuk will really change, if he will really start trusting him but on the other hand he doesn't want to lose him. Whenever he had a hard time or needed help Minhyuk had been there for him.

"Don't fuck it up, Minhyuk."

The latter hugs him and smiles against his shoulder.

"Thank you, Kihyun. You won't regret it."

"I hope so. Sometimes I get the feeling that you and Changkyun are hiding something from me.."

Minhyuk shakes his head.

"What would we be hiding? There's nothing."

"If you say so.."

"Hey, how about you and Kyun sit down with me and Hyungwon? We could spend the day together and have a lot of fun."

"I'm not sure. Didn't you plan a date? Would Hyungwon want someone to disturb it?"

"What? No. Of course not. He'd love it if you join us!"

-

"How long are you going to stay?"

Hyungwon mumbles, his eyes fixed on Kihyun and Changkyun in front of him. Minhyuk takes out the games and smiles at his boyfriend.

"As long as they want to. This is going to be fun!"

Kihyun shrugs his shoulders and Hyungwon sighs quietly. He thought he would be able to spend the day alone with his boyfriend and not with him, his ex and his ex's new boyfriend. This is going to be a mess.

"Are we playing Jenga? I love Jenga!"

Changkyun says excitedly and helps Minhyuk to prepare the game. Hyungwon rolls his eyes and gets up.

"Where are you going? Hyungwon!"

He doesn't listen but just leaves them and walks towards the riverside. He sits down and leans his head on his knees, closing his eyes and trying to get rid of his jealousy. Does he like Minhyuk that much? Someone sits down next to him but Hyungwon doesn't look up.

"It will get better."

Kihyun mumbles while staring at the water.

"I know how you feel. But Changkyun's just the way he is."

"He can be like that with you not with Minhyuk."

Kihyun lets out a laugh.

"Yeah I know. I had to get used to it, too."

"Why can't he just leave Minhyuk alone?"

He shrugs his shoulders and puts his arm around Hyungwon.

"I don't know to be honest. Whenever I look at them I think there must be more than just friendship, or maybe there was or will be. I really don't know but what I know is that Changkyun loves me and trusts me."

"So you trust him, too?"

Kihyun nods and Hyungwon looks up at him.

"It doesn't always work out, you know Kihyun? Sometimes you trust a person but they betray you and tear your heart apart."

"Maybe."

Kihyun smiles at Hyungwon.

"Yeah, maybe it's wrong to trust him but I can't help it. I love him. Don't you love Minhyuk?"

Hyungwon laughs loudly.

"Are you kidding me? I know him since last Monday. How would I know?"

Kihyun huffs at his statement.

"Sure. If you don't love him then why are you so jealous?"

They look at each other but Hyungwon stays silent. He has no idea. Why is he so jealous? Minhyuk told him that he doesn't love Changkyun then why is he so afraid? What is he afraid of?

"Come on Hyungwon. Let's go back. I didn't plan to stay long. Just one game and then I'll drag Changkyun home, okay?"

-
-

Minhyuk smiles sadly at Kihyun and Changkyun while they leave their picnic place. Hyungwon stares at the ground. Even though Kihyun only wanted to stay for a game Changkyun insisted on staying longer. Way longer. They have spent the whole day together and Hyungwon is tired.

"Can we go home now?"

He asks, lifting his head and glaring at his boyfriend.

"Why are you so angry? Do you not want them to leave? Maybe I can ask if-"

"I'm more than happy that they're gone."

"Oh..."

Minhyuk seems to realise his mistake now.

"You wanted to be alone, right?"

Hyungwon nods and looks up at the sky. At least they're able to watch the sunset together.

"I'm sorry..."

"I thought this was going to be a romantic date but well, I hope you had fun."

He gets up and puts on his jacket.

"Hyungwon...where are you going?"

"Home."

Minhyuk quickly gets up and hugs him from behind.

"Please don't go."

He holds him tight and shuts his eyes.

"I think Kihyun made me realise how much you mean to me and I wanted to tell you so badly. But I didn't have the chance to because we weren't on our own."

Hyungwon turns around and faces Minhyuk.

"And how much do I mean to you?"

"So much that I want to trust you. So much that I want to tell you about...my past, actually about everything. But I wasn't able to and that sucks."

Minhyuk bites his lip and nods.

"I'm really sorry...You could tell me now."

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders and looks at the sunset again. Minhyuk notices his gaze and follows it, smiling at the sun which is sinking into the ocean.

"Maybe tomorrow."

Hyungwon then mumbles and gives Minhyuk a kiss.

"Maybe?"

He nods, his fingers playing with strands of Minhyuk's head. He's leaning down again, pressing their lips softly together. All the jealousy is gone now.

"Maybe I'll take you home."

Hyungwon whispers inbetween the kisses, causing Minhyuk to smile.

"I thought you didn't want me to know where you live.."

"And now I want you to know everything."

Minhyuk pulls him closer, his grip tightening around Hyungwon's waist and his tongue exploring the other's mouth. Both their cheeks turn red when they realise that they are still in public.

"Need a ride home?"

Minhyuk asks with a smirk, leaving Hyungwon's lip for a short second and looking up into his eyes.

-
-

"This is where you live?"

"No, I live around the corner but I wanted to keep it special when you enter my apartment tomorrow."

Minhyuk rolls his eyes at him but laughs.

"Okay sure."

They stare at each other, both of them not wanting the other to leave. Hyungwon's fingertips draw circles on Minhyuk's thigh, his other hand softly pushing his neck closer and finally putting their lips together. Minhyuk chuckles quietly.

"You really like to kiss me, don't you?"

"I like the taste of your lips and-"

Hyungwon starts leaving wet traces over Minhyuk's neck, creating hickeys where there's still space left.

"I want to taste every inch of your body."

Minhyuk shivers.

"You can't just say that!"

"Why not?"

He gulps and closes his eyes, it's already too late to stop his imagintion.

"Because it makes me want you..."

Hyungwon lets out a chuckle.

"Then I better stop."

"Ohhh you can't stop now either! That's mean!"

Hyungwon doesn't react and Minhyuk notices the slight worries in his gaze.

"Minhyuk?"

"Hm?"

Hyungwon smiles at his boyfriend while taking his hand.

"I really like you, a lot. And yes, today didn't go as planned but...just being with you makes me happy."

Minhyuk's expression softens as he presses his boyfriend's hand lightly.

"I'm sorry for ruining the date."

"You know, I was really jealous earlier. I can't stand it when Changkyun is so close to you and sits on your lap and everything. But it made me realise, and Kihyun helped me with it, that I really like you."

"I like you, too, Hyungwon but you don't have to be jealous!"

He gives his boyfriend a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I trust you, Minhyuk, don't make me regret it..."

"I won't."

Hyungwon sighs shortly and leaves the car with a smile on his lips.

"Sleep well, Wonnie~"

"You too, Minhyuk."

He slams the door accidentally and then turns around to walk to his apartment. Minhyuk waits until his boyfriend disappears behind the corner when he gets a text message. It's from Kihyun.

Hyungwon really likes you.

I know, isn't he cute?

You haven't told him about the bet, have you?

He bites his lips.

I didn't. And I won't.

You have to tell him. You are in a relationship now, Minhyuk, you can't keep on lying to him!

I'm not lying.

But you're not saying the truth either. Not telling him about it is worse than lying. If he finds out on his own you'll lose him. Do you really want to risk that?

If I tell him I'll lose him, too. So it doesn't matter. He just can't find out. And he won't.

You will regret that Minhyuk.

"I know.."

He softly mumbles into the darkness and puts the phone away, starting his engine and driving home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866 32 16
What began as a casual relationship ended up becoming the most important thing for Changkyun. While fighting for his relationship, the rapper faces h...
8.3K 225 21
Minsung Oneshots: All Fluff Moments ( + a little bit of angst) Enjoy! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
30K 878 8
✓ There Is Beauty In the Way You Die (Angst, Fluff) ✓ Warm Hands In The Dark (Fluff) ✓ Fingers, Skin and Bones (Smut) ✓ I'll Let My Marks Remind You...
488K 9.6K 58
Reactions ~ requests ~ imagines •Son Hyunwoo •Lee Hoseok •Lee Minhyuk •Yoo Kihyun •Chae Hyungwon •Lee Jooheon •Im Changkyun ⚠️Includes fluff, angst...