[BL] The Ice Prince and his F...

Por jolliapplegirl

Qin Rong is your regular, every day man. Goes to work, pays his bills and watches soap operas under cover of... Más

Normal Day
Waking up Dead
Waking up Reborn
Faerie Trap
"Miss" Faerie
Promise
Lessons
Day on the town
Bloody and Black
Once, we were 13
Return of the Ice Prince
Good things come in Threes
A Plan comes Together
Scandal
A plan falls Apart*
Proposal*
Forked roads...
...often meet in the middle
The Butterfly
Plan B

Disclaimer

3.8K 105 6
Por jolliapplegirl

Several things to note before coming in.

1: This is taking place in a more western world despite the Chinese MC because... really, it was best fit. Putting him in a Chinese style setting complicated things and I didn't feel like going that route.

2: This is technically part of my Incompetent Systems series but don't sweat it. All the tales are stand alone save for the last so it's cool.

3: I'm going to try my hand at making some action happen in this story so hopefully that works out.

4: There will be smut (meaning the sexy times in which sex happens between two men). Honestly, I didn't think I'd need to point that out but apparently, all the other kool kidz are doing the disclaimers so who am I to deviate?

5: This isn't a translation (I'm not that smart). This is my original work.  I felt I should point that out for clairities sake. If you guys want, check out the other story in this series (also my original story) called 'Making my Naive Master Love only Me' or MNMLM for short.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.3K 2.2K 29
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
4.6M 213K 200
The main character always ends up with the male lead? Even if they're backstabbing, evil, and cruel, they will live happily ever after just because t...
408K 18.1K 49
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...
149K 3.5K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...