What am I to you? | Satzu | {...

By Cub_pengu

Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his... More

Satzu (1)
Satzu (2)
Satzu (3)
Satzu (5)
Satzu (6)
Satzu (7)
Satzu (8)
Satzu (9)
Satzu (10)
Satzu (11)
Satzu (12)
Satzu (13)
Satzu (14)
Satzu (15)
Book 2 and Change of cover!

Satzu (4)

3K 120 76
By Cub_pengu

[No one's POV]

Tzuyu went to school, not knowing that the others are waiting for him in school getting ready to bombard him with questions.

"Tzuyu-ah? Tzuyu-ah!" Sana shouted and Tzuyu got his senses back.

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked while looking at Sana.

"What's wrong with you? You seems to be thinking a lot since just now." Sana said and Tzuyu shook his head.

"Just thinking of something." Tzuyu said and smiled to Sana.

When they reached school, Chaeyoung and the others rushed to him and start to ask him questions.

"How's your date yesterday?"

"How does she looks like?"

"How was yesterday?"

"Is she pretty?"

"Is she going to be your soon to be girlfriend?"

"Chill guys, please ask me questions one by one... I can't answer all of them like this." Tzuyu said and sighed.

"Yesterday was okay. She's very cute and pretty like what my mum said and she also have a bubbly personality. In just a few minutes, we are able to chat comfortably." Tzuyu said and the others look at him.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like this?" Tzuyu asked.

"Do you know that when you're describing her, your eyes gives out sparks that we have never seen it before?" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu slightly blushed but hide it successfully.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Sana asked.

"Oh! Tzuyu went to a date yesterday and we are just asking questions about yesterday." Chaeyoung said.

"Why didn't I know about that?" Sana asked.

"Because you're with your Mark." Dahyun said.

"Speaking of the devil." Dahyun added once he saw Mark walking towards Sana.

Momo nudged his ribs and he groaned in pain.

"What?" Dahyun asked and Momo glared at him.

"Guys, gotta go!" Sana said and sped towards Mark.

"As expected..." Tzuyu mumbled and Jeongyeon patted his shoulder.

"It's okay man..." Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu smiled to him.

Tzuyu then walked towards his locker and took the things needed for lesson.

Just then, someone tapped on Tzuyu's shoulder and he turned around.

"Hi!" Lisa greeted and he smiled to her.

"Hi, why are you here? And how did you get in here?" Tzuyu asked.

"I'll be studying here." Lisa said.

"Really? Then do you know what's your class?" Tzuyu asked and Lisa shook her head.

"Do you want me to bring you to get your timetable?" Tzuyu asked and Lisa hesitated.

"Erm..." Lisa uttered and looked down.

"Come on, let's go." Tzuyu said and Lisa mumbled a thank you to him.

Tzuyu then brought Lisa to the school president's office which is the God Jihyo's office.

Lisa took her timetable and exited her office.

Tzuyu took a peep at her timetable.

"Hey! We're in the same class!" Tzuyu said happily and Lisa smiled.

"Really?!" Lisa asked and Tzuyu nodded.

"Let me bring you around the school to familiarize the environment." Tzuyu said and Lisa nodded.

Tzuyu bring Lisa around the school and unfortunately, Tzuyu spotted Sana and Mark at the side making out.

Tzuyu quickly averted his gaze away and look the other direction.

"Let's continue the tour." Tzuyu said and Lisa nodded.

Tzuyu then introduce to her the places of the places and finally they went to their class.

Tzuyu entered the class and saw Mark sitting at his seat again.

Tzuyu was about to go up and chase Mark away but he decided not to.

He went towards them and took his things.

He moved to a empty seat and there's vacant seat beside him so he gestured Lisa to sit beside me.

Lisa complied and placed her things on the table beside Tzuyu's.

Mark then moved his things to Tzuyu's seat and continue chatting with Sana.

But what Tzuyu and others didn't realize is Sana was actually spying on Tzuyu and Lisa.

She herself also don't get why is she doing this but she just feel like she have to.

While talking to Mark, Sana will glanced behind Mark occasionally and look at Tzuyu and Lisa who is having fun.

Tzuyu introduces Lisa a game and Lisa download it right away.

The both of them kept playing the game until the professor come in.

Sana feel jealous because Tzuyu didn't care about her and he's just having fun with the new girl.

Sana is mad about it but she manage to keep her anger in.

Mark realize that something is wrong with Sana so he hold her hand and look at her.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked and Sana nodded.

[Sana's POV]

'How could Tzuyu forget about me and have fun with the new girl?' I thought and huffed.

Mark suddenly hold my hand, startling me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

I look down at our hand and smiled.

The scene of Tzuyu holding onto my hand while he sleeps suddenly flashed to my mind.

I then shook off the scene that's playing in my mind.

'What are you thinking? Make up your mind, Minatozaki Sana! You already have Mark! Stop thinking about him!' I thought and mentally slapped myself.

I then focused on the professor and start taking down notes.

*time skip to after lesson*

Mark say he wanted to send me back home so now, we are walking back home.

"Sana-ya, I will be organizing a party at my house two days later. Do you want to come and join?" Mark suddenly asked and I nodded excitedly.

"What time? And what is the dress code?" I asked.

"Party will start at 7:30 pm. The dress code will be formal." Mark said and I thought of a dress.

"Okay." I said.

"Do you want me to bring you?" Mark asked.

"Wouldn't that be troublesome to you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No! Sana-ya, you're my girlfriend... Bringing you everywhere will be my pleasure." Mark said and I blushed.

"So cute." He said and pecked my cheek.

[Tzuyu's POV]

I walked out of the class, heading to my locker.

Suddenly, I felt a smack on my head.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I yelled and look back.

I then saw Jeongyeon and the others standing behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and rubbed her back of my head.

"Hey, do you want to join the party that's going to be held the next two days?" Chaeyoung asked and I shook my head.

"Come on... Just go... There might be hot girls..." Dahyun said and Momo pinched his ear.

"Ouch! Ouch! Honey! Pain! Pain!" Dahyun groaned and Momo twisted his ear.

"If you ever dare look at any other girls, no kisses for 1 month!" Momo said.

"What?" Dahyun said and released Momo's grip on his ear.

"You heard me." Momo said.

"If not, no sex for 1 month." Momo said and Dahyun widened his eyes.

"Honey... I will not look at anyone except for you." Dahyun said and hugged Momo.

"Disgusting couple." Jeongyeon said.

"Come on man. Just go." Jeongyeon said.

"Fine, fine..." I said and they cheered.

"Let's meet together before going to the party." Mina said and we nodded.

I then turn to my locker and kept my things.

After that, I went back home.

____________________________________

Will something happen at the party? Guess and comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.9K 28
So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP High for some personal reasons. Some char...
247K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
8.2K 275 10
Hey, guys! It's a GxG story this time! I have feelings for Mina-unnie ever since i became friends with her but throughout the years, that we have bee...