This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

Chapter Fourteen

6.5K 263 207
By breezyskonfuzed

Natasha bites into her bottom lip as she stares at the pregnancy tests, waiting it for it to beep and reveal the results. Once it finally beeps she squeezes her eyes shut for a moment before re-opening them, looking down at the test.

"Fuck..." She whispers to herself, the positive sign blinking at her. With shaky hands she picks it up before opening D'Sean's bathroom door. He sat at the end of the bed, his fingers working to roll a blunt. Looking over at her, he smiles softly as he raises the wrap to his lips and licks across it before sealing it shut with his fingers.

"Hey, baby." He says and she gives him a soft smile before moving closer to him. She watches as he sparks up the blunt and brings it to his lips. Inhaling he holds the smoke in for a moment before releasing it into the air. Seating herself next to him, Natasha places the test in his lap and he looks down.

He stares at it for a moment before fluttering his eyes back up to hers. Swallowing the spit that had built up in his mouth he quickly ashes the blunt and picks up the test, inspecting it.

"It's real." She says softly and he nods, staring at it in amazement. He was ecstatic, if he wanted anyone giving birth to his seed it was her. Natasha on the other hand was terrified, she wasn't ready for a kid.

"We havin' a baby..." He whispers and she nods, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth as her eyes begin to tear up. "Don't cry, shorty..." He adds in softly and pushes the ashtray from between them, moving in closer to her.

"I'm scared, D." She says as tears roll down her cheeks and he cups her face in his hands, his eyes peering deeply into her own.

"You 'ont think I am? I 'ont know shit about havin' no kid but we gone learn, baby... we gone have to learn. And remember that no matter what I got you." He says before pressing his forehead to her own.

"What if we get rid of it..." She whispers and he clenches his jaw before gripping hers firmly in his tatted hand.

"Nah, shorty. The last thing you gone do is get rid of my seed. We made it we gone take care of it." He grits and she swallows the lump in her throat.

"What if it's not yours?" She blurts out and his brows raise as he pulls away from her.

"It betta be mine. You was fuckin' that one nigga? And witout a condom?" He begins to breathe heavily as he gets back in her face, his nostrils flaring.

"No... I-I don't know why I said that..." She whispers, looking away from him. His eyes rake over her face and he pulls back once more, his glare intimidating her.

"I'll kill that nigga if I find out you fucked him, Natasha. I put my name on ya shit, ain't no otha nigga gettin' it. You lucky I ain't murk the first dude who got some from you." He spits before standing up from the bed. "We ain't gettin' rid of the baby." Finishing off he grabs his blunt before disappearing out onto the balcony.

Natasha watches as he sparks up the blunt once more and brings it to his lips. The cool morning air hits his skin but he doesn't mind. After the excruciating summer they'd just had he was relieved that the fall weather was coming. Standing up from the bed she ambles across the room and stops at the sliding glass door.

D'Sean looks over and their eyes lock for a moment before he turns his gaze back out onto the streets. Natasha wraps her hand around the door handle and slides it open before stepping out. She shivers slightly at the nippiness and closes the door back, making her way over to him. Raising her hand she places it on the center of his back before sliding it down.

His eyes close, his jaw clenching as he gets wrapped up in her touch. Leaning forward Natasha places her lips on the large smiley face tattoo inked into his back and wraps her arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry, D... I should've never said that." She whispers, the side of her face pressing against his skin. Opening his eyes back up he raises the blunt back to his lips and takes another drag from it.

"Sometimes I feel like we're makin' a big mistake. I can't control my anger when I think about anotha man touching you... fuckin' you." Natasha stays quiet, allowing him to talk. "But then I think, man, we ain't kids no more... we adults now and its time to act like it. You drive me crazy though, Tasha. The way your dimples sink into ya cheeks when you smile, the way you do that little snort when you laugh," She giggles as he lets out a little chuckle. "All the way to how you look at me when I'm pleasin' ya body... The way your back arches off the sheets and you holdin' onto me like you 'ont neva wanna let go... all that shit gets me... makes me sink deeper." He whispers out the last part and she releases him.

She steps around him, standing face to face with him as they gaze into each others orbs. Licking his bottom lip he grips her chin gently and leans down.

"I love you." He mumbles against her lips and she places her hands against his chest as she continues to hold eye contact.

"I love you, D'Sean." She whispers and he takes her bottom lip between his teeth.

"Say it again..." He mumbles and she gasps as he lifts her up, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I love you, D'Sean..." She says a bit louder and he pushes down his sweats before raising his t-shirt that she had on above her hips.

"C'mon, baby... I want them to hear you." He grumbles after releasing her lip, sinking himself into her.

"D-D'Sean... I love you." She gasps, her hands clenching the back of his head as he buries his face into her neck.

"Louder." He growls, pressing deep into her. Natasha's head falls back and she moans out loudly for him.

"I love you, D'Sean!" She screams and he smiles, his eyes rolling back as he continues to make love to her body.

The young couple spend the majority of their morning allowing their bodies to express the love they had for one another. Not one ill thought crossed the minds of the two as they enjoyed each others presence. Natasha was relieved to feel wanted on such a level once again and D'Sean was wrapped up in everything.

The only woman he'd ever been madly in love with was having his child and he was going to try his hardest to give him or her the life it deserves. He'd always wanted a kid, he loved them, and now that he had one to call his own he was going to give it the world.

"Shit, D... oh God yes..." Natasha hisses as his hips grind into her own slowly, bringing her to her fifth orgasm. Biting into his bottom lip, his eyes study her face as she releases for him, nails digging into the skin of his shoulder blades. When she's finished he withdraws himself from inside her slowly and watches as she trembles beneath him.

"You want me to call ya job for you?" He mumbles, leaning down to press his lips to her jawline. Nodding she whimpers, her hands clenching onto his curls as his tongue dances across the skin of her neck.

"Yes please..." She whispers out, her voice still shaky. Chuckling deeply D'Sean releases her earlobe and reaches over to the nightstand for her phone. He unlocks it before dialing up her job and presses the device to his ear.

"You want me to tell em you gone be late or that you ain't comin' in?" He asks and she closes her eyes, running her hands over her face.

"That I wont be coming in today." She whispers, sleep taking over her tone. Licking his lips he sits back and gazes over her as the phone continues to ring. Someone finally answers and there's shuffling before he hears someone speak.

"Hello?" They answer and he pushes some of Natasha's hair from her face.

"Hello, its D'Sean. Natasha won't make it in today." He says and the girl on the phone repeats the message to the others in the shop. They share a giggle causing D to furrow his brows at them.

"Okay, tell her we'll hold it down." The girl says before hanging up. D'Sean looks at the phone for a moment before shrugging and places it back on the night stand. Climbing from the bed, D'Sean tosses the blanket over Natasha's body before slipping on his sweat pants. He spends a few minutes getting some things prepared for his shower before disappearing into the bathroom.

Once he's done showering he dresses himself and returns back into the room, finding Natasha still passed out on the bed. Chuckling lightly he searches for his phone and when he locates it he slips it into his pants. Sitting down on the bed he leans over and places a quick kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Baby..." He mumbles and her eyes open slightly.

"Yeah?" She mumbles and he smiles before stroking her cheek with his thumb as he gazes over her features.

"I gotta go handle some shit but I'll be back in a couple hours, ight?" He asks and she nods slightly, puckering out her lips to him. Bending down he kisses them quickly before sitting back up. "I love you." He voices and she turns to her side, snuggling her face into the pillow.

"I love you." She mumbles and he stands up and exits the room. He trails down the hallway before decending the stairs and turns into the kitchen.

"Hey, go ahead and take the rest of the day off. You'll still get paid for it." D'Sean says to his maid that was currently wiping down the counter tops. Nodding she begins to clean up her cleaning supplies and he walks to the front of the house. After slipping on his shoes he grabs his car keys off of the hook and exits the house.

...

Pulling up to the beat up house D'Sean spots Royce's car waiting on the side of the road. He shuts off the engine and steps out and walks up to the car, knocking on the window. Royce opening the door and steps out himself and tosses his blunt to the ground, stepping on it.

"Them niggas in here?" D questions and Royce nods before stepping away from the car. The two of them walk up to the house and Royce knocks and they both wait for the door to open. When it does a female is standing there, she's skinny and obviously off the drugs at the moment.

"Where Will at?" D asks and the girl looks at them with low eyes before rubbing under her nose.

"He's in the back... want me to go get em?" She asks and he shakes his head before pushing past her. She shrugs and closes the door before walking back into the living room where a few other girls sat. The stench of sex and drugs filled the house but the two men were unphased, they'd been around it their whole lives.

"Why 'ont we start our own trafficing shit? More money in our pockets." Royce questions lowly and D'Sean shakes his head.

"I can sell niggas drugs but I ain't sellin' no females." He says and Royce drops the conversation before they push open a door. Two naked women hop off the bed when they see the two and look between the men.

"D-D'Sean... Royce..." The man says nervously as he slips from the bed. D shakes his head as he watches the man scramble to put on some clothes.

"We want our money, man. If we don't leave here wit it ya body is gone be slumped on the floor with ya brains decoratin' the wall." Royce says and the man named Will's eyes widen as he watches Royce withdraw a gun.

D continues to watch the interaction, not carrying his own weapon at the moment because he preferred not to shoot someone. Money had been going missing and all fingers pointed to Will and his girlfriend, a woman who was working for them but she was now dead.

"I don't have the money... give me a week! I'll get it to you!" He pleads and D'Sean shakes his head as he chuckles. Royce clenches his jaw and raises his gun, aiming it at the mans head.

"You got it or not?" He asks and Will trembles, staying silent. "There's my answer." He finishes, his finger pressing down on the trigger, sprawling his brain all over the wall. D's face forms a disgusted look and he shakes his head before turning out of the room.

"Now you see why I said we need to cut some of our people? Some of these bitches shady, D. We can't trust all of them." Royce says to his friend as they get back outside.

"We can't just fire people because we think they shady. They have to do something wrong, let this be a warning to anyone else who tries some shit." D'Sean responds as they walk down the front steps.

Before Royce can respond a man from across the street draws his gun and begins shooting at the two men. They both run into action, ducking behind anything that would shield their bodies from the zipping bullets.

"Fuck!" Royce hisses as he holds his side, blood oozing into his hand. D'Sean looks over at him and his eyes widen as fear sinks in. "Here, D!" Royce shouts, tossing his gun over to his friend. After capturing it he licks his lips and sits up on his knees and looks from out from the side of the house. He quickly aims, shooting the man in the center of his forehead making him instantly drop dead.

"You okay, brotha?" D'Sean asks as he runs over to Royce who was beginning to sweat, his skin loosing it's caramel color.

"Just get me to a hospital, D." He pants and D'Sean nods, lifting up the man in his arms and runs over to his car. He quickly unlocks it and pulls the back door open and drops his body onto the seats. "Ow! Fuck, D'Sean!" He hisses and D gives him a sorry look.

"Sorry, man! You ain't fuckin' light!" He complains and Royce rolls his eyes as he continues to clutch his side.

"Just get me to the fuckin' hospital!" Royce yells and D'Sean rolls his eyes this time, slamming the door shut. He quickly hops into the front seat and starts the car, speeding off. D tosses the gun into the passenger seat and swerves in and out of lanes.

When they finally arrive at the hospital he pulls up to the entrance and steps out. He goes to open up the back door but Royce shoves it open and begins to step out.

"I got it... I 'ont need you fuckin' droppin' me again." He grumbles angrily and D rolls his eyes at him once more before swooping him up. "Really?!" He shouts at D as the enter into the building.

"My brother's been shot." He says to a nearby worker and she nods, running off to get some nurses for help. They're back shortly and they place Royce on a stretcher before wheeling him back. D'Sean tries to follow but the doctor shakes his head and places a hand on his chest.

"You can't come back while we're operating." The doctor says and D'Sean nods before taking a few steps back.

"He gone be okay?" He asks lightly and the doctor gives him a small smile.

"By the sounds of it he is. I've never had a patient who's been shot be so verbal, he's obviously a fighter." The doctor says before turning around and walks through the double doors. D watches as he disappears and slowly walks over to the waiting area.

He sits in a empty seat and places his head in his hands before closing his eyes. A couple hours pass by and his phone begins to ring. He reaches into his pocket and looks at the screen seeing Natasha's contact flash across it. Pressing the green button he answers the call and shuts his eyes back.

"Hello?" He mumbles into the receiver.

"Hey, D... you said you'd be back in a couple hours... what happened?" She asks and he sighs before sitting back in his seat.

"Royce got shot, baby." He says and she gasps, placing her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my gosh... he's okay?" She shoots another question and his tongue swipes over his bottom lip.

"I think so..." He trails off and Natasha shakes her head.

"God, D... why don't you let that life go? You own the club now, you bring in more than enough money." She says and he runs his hands down his face.

"Let's not have this conversation right now, Natasha... please." He begs and she lets out a soft sigh.

"Okay..." She voices softly and D'Sean's attention turns towards the doctor who's come over to inform him he can now he Royce. Nodding D stands up and clears his throat.

"I'll see you when I get home, baby. I love you." He says and she whispers it back before the two end their call. D'Sean follows behind the doctor and when they enter Royce's room he lets out a sigh of relief. "You scared the shit out of me, man." D says and Royce gives him a small smile as he slips on his Sprite.

"A nigga held his own. I ain't lettin' some nobody kill me. Fuck that." He laughs, D'Sean joining in. He takes a seat beside Royce's bed and looks up at the television.

"How long you in here for?" D asks and Royce shoves a fork full of macaroni and cheese into his mouth.

"They gone release me tomorrow mornin'." He nods, speaking with his mouth full. D'Sean laughs at him and sits back in his chair.

"I love you, man. Real shit. I don't know what I would do without you." He says and Royce smiles.

"I know." He speaks cockily causing D to roll his eyes playfully. "I'm just fuckin' wit you... I love you too, brotha." He says and the two men sit silently for a while, watching whatever was on the TV.

________________________________
Y'all should follow my fanpage on Instagram, @colormechricki :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 20.5K 54
"You aint shit, just like the other nigga"