(Discontinued) The anime mult...

By HalosDestiny117

Reboot/Sequel is right here below https://www.wattpad.com/story/281266948?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link... More

prologue
chapter 1:The unusual city
Chapter 2:Meeting new and strange people
chapter 4:This was a mistake
chapter 5:Kidnapping
chapter 6:Rescue operation
chapter 7:The escape
chapter 8:A snake and a reaper
chapter 9:Its settled
chapter 10:Same old, same old
chapter 11:The murder,death,kill!
chapter 12:A meeting of 2 protagonists
chapter 13:Daggers and knives
chapter 14:New allies
chapter 15:Damn kids
chapter 16:Can we win this?
chapter 17:No breaks for this ride
chapter 18:True intentions
chapter 19:Close call
chapter 20:Small tea time and getting serious
chapter 21:Hell to pay
im sorry, but.
new journey

Chapter 3:Libra

6K 101 97
By HalosDestiny117

3rd person POV

Y/n was currently in a chair, tied up, while everyone was staring at him. The members of Libra a secret organization that defends the world are unsure of what to do with him. The room had closed all the curtains and windows and a small lamp was above y/n's head,shining light on him.

Zapp:"Soooooooooooooooo. Who's gonna wake him up?"

Zed:"Indeed, he has been like this for almost 4 fours now."

K.K:"Why did we bring him in our base again?"

Klaus:"Because he has abilities we don't understand. I've also had Gilbert run a I.D scan on him, but his face doesn't match anyone, it's like he doesn't even exist."

Steven:"He's not a fang hunter that's for sure."

Zapp:"That's it I'm tired of waiting for him to wake up, I'll do it myself."

Zapp then grabs a bucket of water with his blood technique, using blood from his wrist.

Zapp:"All right shit for brains WAKE UP!!"

Zapp then dumps the bucket on y/n, which instantly wakes him.

Y/n:"I DONT KNOW WHERE THE MONEYS AT, I'M NOT LEBOWSKI!! Huh? Where the hell am I!?"

Klaus:"Welcome we haven't properly met yet have we? My name Klaus Von Reinherz. Welcome to libra."

Y/n:I'm gonna have to pretend I dont know what libra is. "Libra? What's that?"

Klaus:"We are a secret organization that keeps the balance between both worlds the Beyond and Earth."

Y/n:"I see. So let me guess we're in your base right?"

Klaus:"Correct."

Y/n:"Wait,wait,wait, let me guess underground bunker. No! Submarine or is it a cave under your mansion!?"

Klaus:"Actually we're just in a normal building, look."

Klaus then opens the curtains and light from outside starts to illuminate the entire room. Y/n sees they're far above the ground and is amazed by the view.

Y/n:"Wow! That's a amazing view. But wait a building like in the middle of the city really then your base must really stand out I mean-"

Zapp:"ALL RIGHT ENOUGH CHIT CHAT!!"

Zapp then puts his foot on y/n's face and starts to interrogate him.

Zapp:"Now tell me who you're working for! The king of depravity!? The blood breeds!? Who damnit!?"

Leo:"Zapp!! Calm down already alright man he may not be with them."

Steven:"For all we know he may be working with someone we don't know about."

K.K:"We definitely can't rule out that possibility, he could be working with one of the city's most dangerous gang, mafia group or even another terrorist group."

Y/n:"W-w-w-wait hold on I'm one of the good guys! I'm like you I want peace and want to go on crazy adventures! I'm not with anyone I'm by myself!"

Zapp:"Seriously your gonna play that card, you don't even look the part of someone good, you look like another thug to me!"

Y/n:"Why am I here again!? Also get you damn foot off my face you bastard!!"

Zapp:"No."

Klaus:"Zapp calm down and let me handle this."

Zapp listens to his boss and puts his foot off of y/n's face.

Klaus:"We brought you here because you see you caught wind of our existence and our work. We can't have you go around and letting people know of what we did today. We also want to know about this."

Klaus then pulls out yamato and shows y/n it.

Klaus:"This sword was able to injure the blood breed quite effectively we usually use objects made from our blood or use elements of fire, lighting, ice etcetera. Usually weapons like this have no effect on blood breeds but this was able to slice through it like it was made of butter."

Y/n:"Well that sword is special and sadly I dont really know its able to cut through almost everything I swing it at."

Steven:"Hmm? Interesting but I also saw you using a chain and we searched you but couldn't find it on you."

Y/n:"Oh that well that's hard to explain."

Steven:"I see. Leo."

Leo:"Um yeah Steven?"

Steven:"Can you use your all seeing eyes to look at his aura?"

Leo:"Um sure."

Leo suddenly opens his eyes and they are revealed to be all blue and he stares at y/n very intensely.

Leo:"What the hell is that?"

Leo looks at y/n to see a strange figure standing in place of him a green figure that was smiling very creepily at him.

Leo was a little afraid as he felt a very uneasy chill up his spine.

Steven:"Well? What is he Leo? A blood breed?"

Leo:"No he's something else that's for sure."

Zapp:"What the hell do you mean he's something else?"

Leo:"I'm saying his Aura is completely different I'm seeing well something I don't know how to explain."

Klaus:"Very interesting. Mr um?"

Y/n:"Bond..... Y/n bond."

Chain:"Please tell me that's not actually your name."

Y/n:"Nah! I'm just messing with all of you. My name is actually y/n l/n. Now what's up doc?"

Klaus:"How would like a job. Here at libra? We can train you and help you out here in Hellsalem's Lot, like we did with Leo."

Zapp:"HUH!? Chief you can't be serious I mean we barely know this kid!!! How do we know if he even-"

Y/n:"Screw it sure I'll join your little Ven Hellsing group."

Zapp:"DON'T JUST EXCEPT IT LIKE THAT YOU DAMN BRAT!!!"

Klaus:"Excellent with your skills you can help us bring peace to this world and other worlds alike."

Y/n:"Yeah- wait. What? Other worlds?"

Klaus:"Well we just don't help defend Hellsalem's Lot we also help other places. There are other world's like this one, sorta but have there own different ways of life. For example the world of Remnant, the world of heroes, the world of The Fire Emblem, the world of Gears and also the world of Blazblue and many others."

Y/n:"I see. Well what's our first job boss? We hunting vampires, zombies, werewolves, elf, orcs or Leprechauns. I've never actually seen one but do you think if I slice one up it'll spill lucky charms?"

Zapp:"I just realized something chief we never had a coffee boy or lunch boy."

Klaus:"You're right Zapp. Plus that fight must have worn everyone out so anyone up for some lunch?"

Everyone:"Yeah."

Klaus:"Very well. Y/n your first mission of the day is to bring everyone lunch. Here take this cash and use it to buy some food and coffee for everyone here."

Y/n:"Yes sir. I look forward to working with all of you from this day forward, thank you for this opportunity. I shall return with your food."

Y/n then opens a door and goes inside it.

Steven:"Um does he know that's the-"

Zapp:"Give it a minute."

Y/n then came out the door while awkwardly laughing.

Y/n:"Hehehehe. That was the janitor closest very funny. Ha ha ha. Laugh it up, I'll be back."

Y/n then walks through the door and leaves everyone chuckling.

Zapp:"What a idiot."

Leo:"I guess he fits in."

Klaus:"Chain can you go and make sure he's doesn't get lost also bring him this list of what everyone ordered."

Chain:"Yes sir."

Chain then grabs the small piece of paper Klaus had in his hand and she leapt out the nearest window, to follow y/n.

Klaus:"Hopefully they get along well and hopefully he can help this world."

Steven:"Leo. That aura he had what did it look like?"

Leo:"Its hard to explain but it was a green figure that had one eye and a creepy smile on it."

Steven:"Could this be a being from one of those worlds?"

Klaus:"I don't know."

Outside the headquarters of libra a girl with a red visor,black skintight suit and blonde hair was floating outside the building.

Another female voice was heard talking to her through a communication device.

???:"Lambda. Come in Lambda, do you copy?"

Lambda:"Yes professor."

???:"Did you find him? Is it really him?"

Lambda:"Confirmed target I.D as Yuuki Terumi."

???:"I knew it but his energy seems more powerful. Remember Lambda your not alone on this mission, if worse comes to worse call in your sister's. They're on standby so just in case and be careful when confronting him. Remember what happened last time, Ragna wont be able to save you."

Lambda:"Confirmed. Now locating target. Objective: Eliminate Yuuki Terumi."

???:"Wait for when he's not expecting it. Terumi your days are numbered, I'll finally be able to get rid of you once and for all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998 29 10
*sigh* Feels
73K 2K 21
Here you'll learn how to become a master of the art of writing fanfiction. These tutorials are 100% approved by the Herd mentality that poisons this...
34.8K 3.7K 43
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
66.6K 1.3K 200
Continuation of REBIRTH OF THE REVENGE QUEEN To continue reading other parts: https://www.wattpad.com/list/980150529?utm_source=android&utm_medium=li...